Best Food Mixers 2019 UK? Find out as we review and compare the top-rated stand food mixers UK 2019: Food mixers come in many shapes and sizes. Many promise a lot but do they deliver what they say on the tin? Of all the different models which one actually is the best mixer UK 2019 that is reliable, efficient and versatile? Find out below.
Best Food Mixers 2019 UK
1. Kenwood Chef Titanium XL KVC8300S Stand Mixer – Best Food Mixer 2019 UK
The Kenwood Chef Titanium XL KVL8300S is silver in color, weighs 10kg, of 40.8 x 23.8 x 34.3 cm size and powered by a 1500watt motor. It is for creative and inspired cooks who are looking for performance in the kitchen. But is the Kenwood chef worth it? Let us figure out. This Kenwood titanium kitchen machine is suitable for a large family
The best features of the Kenwood chef titanium machine include: Its large 6.7-litre mixing bowl. This bowl is appropriate for handling large amounts of dough and cakes mix to cater for a big family. The Kenwood chef titanium features a thermo-resist blender.
The blender uses a high-quality borosilicate glass. This glass is best known for its thermal shock resistant properties. This means that with the glass, you can go from blending hot soup to blending cold drinks and ice. Without shattering or breaking the glass. Unlike Kenwood chef classic km330; this Kenwood mixer features four power outlets. Each power outlet is set to prepare a range of foods. They include the bowl outlet. This allows using further accessories. For example, the ice cream maker attachment.
The slow speed outlet situated on the back of the removable front cover. This provides a balance of both the high torque and slow speed. , thus driving specialized attachments like the pasta roller and the multi-food grinder. The Kenwood chef features a planetary mixing action. Traditional beaters usually rotate in a circular motion. This chef, yet, moves in a planetary way. That is, while the beater revolves in one direction the socket turns in the other direction. This ensures that all the mixture get mixed up from around the bowl, thus giving you a thorough mix.Its package also comes with 5-year warranty. You need to register your gadget on Kenwood website.
Attachments:The Kenwood Chef Titanium XL KVL8300S comes with: a food processor and 4 standard attachments. : A k beater, balloon whisk, creaming beater and a Thermo Resist glass blender. 1. A dough hook takes all that hard work of kneading bread and stretches the flour’s gluten to get the largest rise.
By mixing and kneading the Kenwood titaniummakes an elastic and smooth dough. Great for making pastries and bread. The balloon-shaped whisk is for creating maximum space. This feature allows mixing of a lot of air, giving the mixture a fluffy texture. This feature is good for soufflés, cheesecakes, meringues, and mousses. Creaming beater is for mixing soft mixtures. The Kenwood titanium chef machine also comes with a very hand splash guard. This is for preventing food splashes and spillage. Besides this is a spatula, instruction DVD, registration card and a plug. The Kenwood stand mixer titanium also features a K Beater. This beater helps reach all the areas of the bowl; this helps you to achieve a superior mix. It is suitable for spicy meatballs, traditional cakes, pasta dough, biscuits, and pastry. The best part of this Kenwood Chef Mixer is that it can take more besides its 3 standard attachments.
- Kenwood chef titanium is a bit loud and
- Its whisk does not reach the bottom as expected. But, the mixer comes with the spanner to adjust the attachments, be sure to use it.
Conclusion: In as much as it has its cons, most clients recommend the Kenwood Chef Titanium XL KVL8300S to their friends. commented on the machine saying that it:
- Has a good base with a satisfying weight.
- It is super easy to clean.
- Considering its features, this Kenwood mixer price is reasonable.
- It is very efficient.
- When mixing the dough, there is no clear strain. Besides, the appliance has received an average customer star rating of 96%.
- You definitely need this appliance for adventurous diverse cooking.
2. Kitchenaid Mixer K45SS Classic Stand Mixer – Best Kitchenaid Food Mixer
The Kitchenaid Mixer K45SS classic is one of the best selling food mixers. It comes with 2 years warranty.The mixer includes 3 standard attachments for mixing, beating and kneading. You also get a meat grinder and pasta maker in addition to a user guide.
This Kitchenaid mixer features a 250 watts motor. The look and the ability to last longer is what makes the K45SS worth buying. If a small bowl size, 3.9 litre does not bother you; then go for Kitchenaid K45SS Classic for peace of mind. It is worth extra money and so do other customers recommend it.
Check this best selling Kitchenaid Mixer K45SS classic on Amazon[/easyazon_link] .
And here are our Best Kitchenaid Mixer 2019.
3. Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer – Best Selling Food Mixer
Can this Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer set back with the difficulty of the daily kitchen activities? How can it cope up under the administration of a serious cook? Can it still do its jobs for meal preparation with ease or complicated process? Let us now know the features of the Kenwood kmix and decide whether this is worth buying.
Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer Product Description
- The Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer weighs 8kg and of 36.1 x 22.3 x 34.9 cm size.
- Features a 500-watt motor which supplies power to the device. It can mix a dough of up to 1.5 kilograms.
- Has 6 variable speed control setting that gives you full control over the speed to which the food get mixed.
- Employs planetary mixing technology. This ensures that there is a total mixing of contents that is in the bowl.
- Features auto-stop feature which makes the mixer stop when you lift up the top .
- Has 2 power outlets for accommodating extra attachments.
- Includes 5 year warranty for peace of mind.
- It comes with a 5 litre nonsticky coated aluminum stainless steel mixing bowl with handles. The bowl is big enough for normal daily use.
- The kmix also comes with a splash guard with a small opening. The opening is for adding ingredients while mixing.
The Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer comes with 3 standard mixing attachments. A k-beater, a whisk and a dough hook for mixing. There is also an instruction manual showing you how to use each accessory.
You are also provided with a key for adjusting the attachments. How to adjust the attachments is well illustrated in the user manual provided.
Apart from these 3 standard attachments; there is also a range of attachments that you can buy when in need of them. These attachments include a pasta roller, short pasta maker and multi food grinder. The optional attachments though are of not of wide range as that of the Kenwood chef mixer.
- The Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer looks neat, robust, and easy to maneuver and clean.
- It comes with an instruction manual and leaflet with information about more attachments.
- Amazon is the cheapest place to buy for a considerable amount.
- Not only is it a time saver and muscle saver, but it is good looking too.
- It has an added safety feature, which makes the gadget stops when you lift up the top.
- It also detects when you add ingredients and adjusts the speed.
- Its attachments don’t seem to reach the sides of the bowl. But it comes with a spanner to adjust them .
- It is a bit heavy, weighing 8kg.
Kenwood kmix customers are happy with the kind of service offered by this food mixer. For example, out of the 544 that have been able to review the machine, 81% of them gave a five-star rating. This is an incredible performance for this product.The efficiency of the mixer and the quality of food you get overshadows the disadvantage. The Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer is user friendly. You will like using it as you enjoy preparing your food.
Check this Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer on Amazon.
4. Bosch MUM59340GB Kitchen Machine – Best All in One Food Mixer and Processor
When it comes to the best multifunction food mixers; The Bosch brand takes lead. Its food mixers come with a variety of attachments to make cooking more fun than ever before. With the Bosch MUM59340GB Kitchen Machine , you get not only a stand mixer and processor but also a juicer, blender and citrus press. You get all these at a price range more less the same as the Kenwood Chef Mixers.
Check more Bosch Mixer Review .
5. VonShef Food Mixer – – Best Food Mixer Under £100
The VonShef Food Mixer is good actually; it comes in 2 colours: red plus black the choice is yours.
This best selling Vonshef mixer comes with 5.5 litre bowl, and 3 standard mixing attachments. (a dough hook, a beater and a balloon whisk),a dust cover and a spatula like many other kitchen machines. Vonshef features 1200 watt powerful motor. Like Andrew James Red; Vonshef also comes with 2 years warranty for peace o mind.
Find more Vonshef Food Mixer Reviews.
6. Savisto Retro Food Stand Mixer – Best Budget Food Mixer
Like other top food mixers; the Savisto Retro Food Stand Mixer comes with a good number of attachments.
- a large 5.5 mixing bowl (with handles)
- Dough hook for kneading a dough
- Whisk for mixing and adding air to cake mixtures
- Beater for beating eggs and other cream mixers
- A detachable transparent splash guard for covering up a bowl to avoid messing up the whole place and a
The retro stand mixer has an 800watts motor can increase itself up to 1260watts under heavy loads. For stability, this mixer consists of anti-slip feet. This is to keep it free from unnecessary shaking and falling while mixing.
- A bit noisy at full speed
- For a small amount of ingredients; you have to stop it somehow and scrape the bowl for efficient mixing.
Apart from this few drawbacks; this Savitro stand mixer is worth buying it.
Check this Savisto Retro Food Stand Mixer on Amazon.
7. Kenwood Stand Mixer KM240 – Best Value Food Mixer
The Kenwood Stand Mixer KM240 , 900 W gets the job done like other top-rated mixers. This Kenwood mixer is a pretty petite little thing, which will save you some space on your counter. And will make it much easier to handle than its bulky counterparts.
- It features a sports a sleek and smart design with a stainless steel bowl and a clean silver body. This makes it very easy to clean as well as makes it a pleasing addition to any kitchen.
- This stand mixer features a large 4.3 stainless steel bowl. This is about enough for one serving of most recipes.
- This Kenwood kitchen machine is perfect for a small family. It could be too small for you, or too light.
The Kenwood km240 stand mixer is worth the investment. It is lightweight, easy to use and with great customer satisfaction level.
Check this Kenwood Stand Mixer KM240 .
Things to Consider Before You Buy
Accessories and Attachments: You’ll most likely want the best stand mixer that comes with a balloon whisk, beater, and dough hook. The majority of mixers have splash guards to prevent splattering.
Other high-end stand mixers like some of the Kenwood food mixers come with a food processor and blender. A processor attachment for your mixer will also allow you to perform a greater number of tasks. Including slicing, grating, and more. A blender attachment will allow you to blend ingredients and make soup and smoothies as well. Alternatively, check Best Blender UK 2019.
Some models may even come with mincers or even sausage makers. If you want these attachments included with your buy. Make sure the mixer you’re looking at has the capability to take extra attachments.
Size: Another often overlooked factor when searching for the food mixer is its size. If you have enough room on your counter, the size doesn’t matter. But if you have limited space then consider a smaller, more compact mixer. Stand mixers like Bosch food mixers usually come with large bowls.
Dishwasher Safe: Make sure that the stand mixer accessories included are dishwasher safe. Washing by hand isn’t the end of the world. But can be inconvenient, particularly if the mixer comes with a large bowl.
Accessory Storage: Many food mixers come with a lot of accessories that can clutter up drawers. Try to get a model that has a compartment or box for accessory storage if you need it. Splash Guard Most mixers come with a splash guard. If the model you’re planning on buying doesn’t have one, you may have to pay for one out of pocket.
Speed Settings/Wattage A higher wattage mixer will give you more power, but it doesn’t mean that it will excel at mixing. Go by food mixer reviews and evaluations of the product rather than speed and wattage alone. Because a model has a low or high amount of speed settings does not mean that it is the highest quality. Where to Buy A Food Mixer? If you are looking for the best price food mixer; Amazon UK online shop is a good place to start with.
Types of food mixers
There are mainly 2 types of food mixers: hand mixers and stand mixers. While hand mixers are for beating, mixing and kneading small batches; stand mixers, on the other hand, are meant for handling large amount of ingredients.
Example these AEG food mixers can handle up to 2kg of ingredients per time.
Both hand mixers and stand mixers come with 3 main attachments: beaters for beating eggs or creams, whisk for whisking or adding air to cake mixtures and a dough hook for kneading.
Some of the stand mixers are multi-functional meaning that they can handle more than their primary tasks of beating, mixing and kneading.
The multi-functional food mixers tend to have extra attachments like a food processor, blender, mincer, pasta makers and many more. Some of these additional attachments come as a part of a stand mixer package and others need to be bought separately when needs arise. Check Best Food Processor UK 2019.
Easy to use and setup:
Most of the food mixers reviewed in this site are easy to assemble, use and clean. They features variable speed control settings in which you have to read the user manual provided to know which speed is best for which type of ingredients.
There are many food mixers brands in the market right now such as Bosch, Vonshef, Breville, Morphy Richards and many others but the 2 leading brands are Kenwood and Kitchenaid. You will find a great range of colors and designs to fit your kitchen needs and style.
Food mixers prices range from £15 for a hand mixer to up to £600 for a multi-functional stand mixer.
With a budget of between £100 and £200; you are sure of getting the best food mixer that can handle most of the tasks at affordable price. Check Best Budget Stand Mixer UK 2019.
Check for instance the Bosch food mixers; they are multifunctional but are quite cheap compared to the Kenwood Chef Mixers.
Don’t forget however that high-end mixers like Kenwood and Kitchenaid have the ability to take more extra attachments than any other stand mixers in the market today.
Best Food Mixers will no doubt save you time and bring fun to your fine cooking and baking.
They also provide consistency due to the electric motor for best results. They are meant for people who want to make their life a bit easier or hone their culinary skills. They also provide you with the choice to transform into a one stop ultimate machine to cater for most if not all your cooking needs. You do this by adding more accessories.
Which is your best food mixer so far? Check Best Electric Food Mixers And Blenders Combo UK 2019.
And For current ongoing best food mixer deals, check it here.