Best Blenders UK 2020 by Ninja, Magimix, Nutribullet, Breville, Vitamix and other top blenders on the market. Prices and reviews included helping you make a wise decision as which one to buy today. If you are on a budget, check Best Budget Blender UK 2020 under £100.
Top-end blenders with multiple functions can mix your ingredients into a fine smooth mixture with consistency within a very short time. Perfect for nutrient-rich drinks and soups.
If you are into healthy dieting then getting the high-quality blender is a good addition to your kitchen gadgets. Blenders can make homemade soups, milkshakes, and smoothies.
Some blenders can chop, be used for making dips and puree. Blenders with more functionality like auto cleaning, heating for making hot soups and variable speeds cost more than basic blenders.
Here are our Best Blenders UK 2020:
1. Magimix Le Blender 11610 – Best Blender UK 2020
The Magimix 11610 Le Blender, Black Finish has a 1.8 litre large heat resistant glass jug
It is powered by 1200watts quite yet powerful motor that blends ingredients in seconds.
It has 4 auto-function settings for making smoothies, ice cream, soup, and for crushing ice at a touch of the button.
It features a water tight lid to keep the mixtures safe from messing up your worktop and non-slip feet for stability.
The Magimix 11610 Le Blender, Black Finish parts are detachable hence easy to clean and are easy to put them back to. It Comes with a recipe book that features more than 80 recipes to get you started.
- You have to peel the fruits before adding them as the blender doesn’t do that for you when compared to the Vitamix.
- Its blender jug is relatively heavy for an older person to use, weighing about 2kg
- You pay more for choosing different color, with the black being the cheapest
2. NutriBullet 600 Series Blender – Best for Nuts and Seeds
The NutriBullet 600 Series Blender, 600 W, 8-Piece set, Red is one of the top blenders that are small, lightweight and compact.
It comes with a number of attachments:
- Extractor Blade – for breaking down and pulverising ,fruits skins, stems and seeds to creating high quality smoothie. No need to peel fruits before adding them into your blender. It can also crush ice in seconds
- 2 cups, large and small for drinking on a go or storage purpose.
- A recipe book to get you started
It features a powerful 600watts motor and ‘bullet cyclonic action’ that pushes all the ingredients into the extractor blades.
No pulp is being left behind with this blender, a great feature when making babies/kids drinks.
To blend you have to add ingredients to one the provided cups then screw that cup on the extractor and push it down to the power base until the motor start to function.
- No pre-set programmes.
- The extractor blades are not dishwasher safe.
All in all, this NutriBullet 600 Series Blender, 600 W, 8-Piece set, Red is worth it; helping you to get most of your fruits and vegetables.
3. Nutri Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ (BL642) – Best for Milkshakes
The Ninja Duo 2-in-1 Blender [BL642UK] with Auto iQ, 1500 W is one of the best cheap blenders for smoothies, under £100. It is a 2 in 1 kitchen machine: a blender and a nutrient extractor.
It comes with a number of attachments for creating smooth and creamy mixtures in seconds:
- Total crushing blade for crushing ice and hard seeds.
- Pro extractor blade for extracting and blending vegetables, seeds, nuts, ice, protein shakes and even frozen fruits at a push of the button.
- 2 dishwasher safe cups with lids, small and large for making small and large batches of nut butters, breakfast smoothies as needed. You can also use the cups for drinking on a go or storage purpose
- 1 litre jug
- Super secure lids for keeping ingredients in place while blending.
- A recipe book
The Nutri Ninja Blender features 3 variable control settings plus ice crushing and a pulse button. It is powered by 1500watts motor.
The Ninja Duo 2-in-1 Blender [BL642UK] with Auto iQ, 1500 W can be used to make milkshakes, smoothies, sauces and soup
It is sturdy, and very easy to use. You just need to press the relevant button and let the blender do its work.
Check Best Ninja Blender 2020 UK.
- It is not to be used for blending hot ingredients such as hot soup.
- A bit louder just like many other blenders.
- It quite heavy too.
All in all, this Nutri Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ (BL642) is worth it. It is neat, stylish and very versatile in what it does.
Chek out this Ninja Duo 2-in-1 Blender [BL642UK] .
4. Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender Family Pack
Breville is one of UK leading manufacturer of small appliances. The Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender Family Pack is powered by a 300watt motor that blitzes ingredients to make nourishing smoothies, shakes, slushies and blended drinks.
- Breville blend-active personal family pack weighs 1.4kgs and has a 0.6 capacity jug with a lid. The jug is made of durable Tritan material that is odour, stain and taste resistant. The family pack comes with two 0.3 litre additional cups.
- Runs on one speed and operates one speed and has a one touch blending button. The Breville blend-active is dishwasher safe. It has detachable blades which make it a breeze.
- Perfect for both personal (personal training/gym work)and family (school, picnics)
- [easyazon_link identifier="B07D825BY6" locale="UK" nw="y" nf="y" tag="coxonskitchen-21"]Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender Family Pack is currently going for a competitive price. It will surely provide value for money. You get measuring guides and recipes to get you started.
- For more personal blender reviews, check Best Mini Blender UK 2020.
5. Vitamix Blender – Best for Soup
Vitamix is a massive brand in the blending industry. Its products are front runners that perform far better than most high end blender, hence the high pricetag. They can chop puree, and even crush ice-the works.
You can still get the power and functionality of Vitamix by buying a reconditioned Vitamix blender. Before a reconditioned Vitamix hits the shop the manufacturer carries a detailed and careful 17 point inspection to ensure that the reconditioned Vitamix flies the brand of Vitamix high.
That is why they are giving a solid 5 year guarantee on a reconditioned Vitamix (a brand new Vitamix comes with a 7 year guarantee). Only select gadget pass the meticulous and rigorous inspection.
Every reconditioned Vitamix comes with a new cookbook, dual-part lid, tamper and container shell just like a new one. So when buying a Vitamix 059712 Certified Reconditioned buy with confidence. Just like a new Vitamix, the has the following product features :
- Vitamix Blender features variable speed control. It runs on ten variable speeds for the perfect consistency.
- Runs on a 1000 watt motor engine.
- Comes with a tamper for meting out frozen ingredients and mixtures
- Has a two part lid that enables you to add ingredients while the Vitamix blender is running.
- Easy to clean. No need to remove any component or blade to clean.
- Weights 7 kgs
- Volume capacity of 2 litres
The reconditioned Vitamix comes with a 5 year guarantee.
The vitamix blender is a true revelation. It has the ability to blend very solid foods like carrots, celery and seeds to very refined and consistent texture.
You will not see small particles of peeling when you run your apples on the vitamix, the finished product is fine mixture like baby food.
Unlike other blenders, the Vitamix is able to run for a longer time- upwards of seven minutes. This is great especially for making soups.
Check the Best Vitamix Blender 2020 UK.
A brand new Vitamix Blender costs over five hundred pounds but the reconditioned one, you will probably get it for half the price but still enjoy the full capacity and qualities of a new Vitamix.
Black Friday Deals :
- Get 40% offNINJA BL480UK Nutri 1000W Blender with Auto-iQ-BL480UK-Silver, Silver. This deal ends on November 25th, 2019 midnight.
- Get 33% off Homgeek Blender Smoothie Maker,2000W 8-Speed Smoothie Blender with 2L BPA-Free Tritan Container,33000 RPM High Speed Professional Blender with 4 Blending Presets for Ice/Soup/Nuts [2019 New Version .This deal also ends on November 25th, 2019 midnight.
- Get 38% off Hand Blender 3 in 1 LINKChef Hand Blender 500W, 500ml Food Processor, 800ml Beaker, Whisk, Robust Titanium Coating Stainless Steel Blade, Red/Black (HB-1250T) – 3 Year Warranty
- Get 38% off Philips HR3652/01 Blender with ProBlend Technology, Other, 1400 W, Silver
- Get 40% off Kenwood HDP406 Hand Blender, 800 W, White/Silver
- For the more ongoing blender deals, check it here.
Things to Consider Before You Buying a Blender
Glass jug blenders are more durable and versatile than plastic ones. You are better of getting a blender that has a glass jug.
Blenders mostly have at least two speed settings. Variable speed settings are preferable because they give you control- you can vary the speed in which the blender mixes. More advanced blenders have pre-set programmes that enable you to perform tasks like making milk shakes, crushing ice, cocktails and desserts
Easy to Clean
Look out for blenders that have detachable/removable blades and those that are dishwasher safe. These are usually easy to clean.
Whereas most blenders have lids, there are some whose lid can be affixed (you can remove it and insert it back). The removable lids are good because they allow you to add ingredients as you progress with your blending.
Some advanced blenders have in built capability to crush ice to make frozen drinks. Blenders that do not have ice-crushing capability will not work well when used to crush ice- the blades get worn-out.
Check, Best Blender for Smoothies with Ice and Frozen Fruit UK 2020.
These are bases that have suction that make the blender not to move an inch when mixing ingredients.
this is a place to store the plug when not in use to keep everything neat and tidy.
Blenders with high wattage generally work horses, they crush, mix and chop with great results.
Types of Food Blenders
There are 2 main types of food blenders:
An immersion blender also called a handheld or a stick blender:
An immersion blender also called handheld or a stick blender is a kitchen appliance in which using it involves immersing it into the food mixture, turning it on and let it do its job. It can be used for making soups, mayonnaise, whipped cream and even making baby food. It is handheld, easy to use and very cheap in price compared to the jug blenders.
The immersion blender is quite handy as it allows you to blend even hot food in its own pot. To make sure everything is blended properly; make sure to whirl the blender around the pot.
Countertop food blender also called jar or jug blender:
Countertop food blender also called jar or jug blender is a kitchen appliance with a blending container. Compared to the stick blenders where you have to insert a blender in the food mixture; with the jug blenders, you have to add the food mixture into the jar to be mixed.
The Countertop blending container can be of glass, plastic or stainless steel materials with the one with glass materials being more expensive compared to others e.g. Vitamix.
Jug blenders are more versatile, featuring various speed control settings and many more add-ons like cups .
You can use the jug blender to make smoothies, soups, sauces, frozen desserts and more.
Blenders’ prices range from £15 to £800 with the type of blender, materials used, accompanied attachments, the brand and your personal needs and budget determines the blender you end up buying.
The top blenders brands in the market today include Ninja, Nutribullet, Breville, Vitamix and Magimix to mention but are few.