Best Food Processor UK: Find detailed top food processor reviews to help you choose which one meets your needs best.
1. Magimix 5200xl Food Processor
Magimix Food Processor 5200XL is set to make your life in the kitchen a lot easier. It comes in different colors: red, satin, black, cream and white.
No matter what you want to do this device has great facility. It will let you complete the most difficult of tasks with relative ease.The Magimix 5200xl offers the best when it comes to the functionality. There are actually three food processors in this device. There is a large bowl with a capacity of 3.7 liters; this bowl is perfect for big quantities. The mini bowl has a capacity of 1.2 liters and you use this for processing small portions. The medium bowl has a capacity of 2.6 liters and this for slicing and grating. All the bowls are of super strong polycarbonate. And the blades are of using Sabatier steel.
The best part is that this
Magimix 5200XL comes with :
- Recipe and instruction book
- A box for storing accessories
- Citrus press
- Parmesan disc
- A 4mm and 2mm reversible disc is for grating and slicing
- A whisk for eggs
- Double blade
- A blender
So from the above list you can see that you will gain so much by buying this product. The above accessories are just perfect for making your work in the kitchen a lot less tedious.
Magimix 5200XL, 18584 , unlike its previous models, is a lot taller and it somehow manages to fit under cupboards. Had the product been a little taller it would be difficult to accommodate it. This particular model has good accessories. The Parmesan disc is an absolute delight to use. You can use this food processor for activities like shredding, slicing and chopping. With it you can prepare food like baked dishes, salads, vegetable dips and salsa. If you are a pizza lover then you should buy this device without any hesitation. The double blade that is available with this gadget allows you to make pizza dough. Attaching accessories is not difficult at all. The guidelines mentioned in the instruction manual.
- The good news is that you get an accessory box that allows you to store the blades, the disc and the whisk. This is very helpful if you have children in the house and you do not want to expose them to any kind of danger.
- The machine operates on a noiseless induction motor.
- The machine has the ability to adjust the power for the different tasks such as bake, blend, whisk, chop and slice.
- The bowls are made of polycarbonate and they function independently; so you can work on multiple tasks at the same time.
Cons:Like any other product this Magimix too has its set of drawbacks. This device carries out three different activities at the same time. This causes the device to overheat. Some users have complained about this machine very complicated to use. This Magimix 5200XL comes with cool features. And it comes with the right accessories. The device is a great time saver, so you will end up loving cooking all the more thanks to this device. So buy this gadget without hesitation.
See how this 5200 compares with other best Magimix food processors.
2. Braun Food Processor, FP3010 TributeCollection
Braun Food Processor, FP3010 TributeCollection works silently but gives you professional results.
It has a 600w motor that reduces your meal preparation time. If you enjoy pastry, this is the ideal food processor for you. This is because it is equipped with a dough hook and a bowl that can handle 1.5kg of dough.
The attachments can be easily removed to allow easy and fast dishwashing. Other than being lightweight, this processor is made from high quality and durable material.
Regardless of whether you choose whipping, slicing, kneading, shredding, blending, or granting, this kitchen has got you covered.
- Designed with a 600w motor
- It is a silent strength hence you can work peacefully
- Ideal for kneading, shredding, granting, and whisking
- Has a bowl that can handle 1.5kg
- This FP3010 TributeCollection that is ideal for those who love baking. It 1.5kg bowl will allow you to mix the ingredients easily.
- The attachments can be taken apart therefore you can toss them in the dishwasher after using it.
- It works silently but gives heart warming results
Check it out, the
Braun FP3010 TributeCollection Food Processor, 220-volt.
3. Bosch Food Processor
Bosch food processor is a classic machine that can handle various kitchen tasks like blending, juice extraction, ice crashing and chopping.
It is a perfect sized kitchen aid that does not take up much space in your countertop but handles perfectly all the tasks of a big food processor. It is a durable choice that gives you years of good and unforgettable kitchen services.
- It is a multifunctional food processor
- Occupies less space compared to other processors
- Ideal for juice extraction
- Easy to use and clean
- This is a kitchen appliance that will allow you to extract juice from fresh fruits, Bosch will make fulfill your cooking wishes
- If your kitchen is not spacious enough but you still need a food processor, look no further because this small food processor is the answer to your puzzle
Check it out, the
Bosch MUM4405 food processor (White, 220-240 Hz).
4. Sage Food Processor , BFP800UK Kitchen Wizz Pro
Sage food processor , BFP800UK Kitchen Wizz Pro provides utmost comfort to the person who spends most of the valuable time in kitchen. The unique slicer of the Sage food processor is safe, enables users to cut long and even slices with even thickness. If you are fond of small slices then it can be bit difficult to get the required size with the help of this Kitchen Wizz Pro. Even though it’s not such a big issue as the makers of this equipment has shown unique engineering at its best.
What are the unique features of this Sage BFP800UK?
Sage BFP800UK the Kitchen Wizz Prohas 4 way chopping blades that will enable you to process large quantity of vegetables in a consistent and faster way. Since the blades are sharper, you will be able to do the job of slicing, chopping and shredding in an easier way.
- The adjustable disk shaft of this equipment are of reinforced stainless steel. This helps it stays steady even while slicing large quantity of vegetables. The size of the blade increments from 0.5mm to 8mm in thickness.
- With the pack, you will also get 2.5-liter bowl for processing various vegetables and fruits.
- The Kitchen Wizz Pro gets the massive power from the 2000 Watt drive motor that is the best in its class. It is a single speed motor that has few movable parts and thereby has ability to last longer. The company provides 25 years of warranty on the motor of this equipment.
- For ease of use, the Kitchen Wizz Pro has on and off controls . You will also get to experience the pulse control feature of this equipment. This feature is useful if you want to use this equipment for a shorter duration.
- The brand provides three separate blades with this equipment for easy processing. You will get a mini blade for the recommended bowl used for mini processing. A dough blade to combine various ingredients and make dough out of it. And a heavy duty four blade that will enable you to slice or cut vegetables in a convenient way.
- Besides this, you will also get five different adjustable discs . For example, a julienne disc to cut thin and long strips. A reversible disc for shredding. A whisking disc to make a batter out of cream and egg white and an adjustable disc for slicing.
- The kitchen equipment has a unique LCD display that will enable you to view the timer in a convenient way.
- You will also get various sizes of storage containers to make processing easier.
- You will be able to seal various attachments to the base of the bowl with the help of water tight sealing technology. This will prevent leakage of various liquid . And besides this; you will also get opportunity to increase the capacity by 25%.
- A spatula and cleaning brush is also one unique of accessories of this equipment. Now you can clean up the left over processed item from the specific bowl.
Sage Food Processor Reviews/expert opinion
The various accessories provided by the
Sage BFP800UK the Kitchen Wizz Pro are useful. To provide utmost safety, you will get an accessory box. Besides this, the equipment will not operate until the bowl is in a correct manner. This is also one of the vital features of this Kitchen Wizz Pro.
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Kitchen Wizz Pro Pros
- Will enable you to cut or slice large vegetables or fruits in a convenient way.
- Has a massive motor with 25 years of warranty. Built to process good quantity of vegetables and fruits.
- You will get to slice vegetables and fruits in various sizes and thickness with the help of adjustable blades.
- Get a big bowl of 2.5 litres that will enable you to process a large quantity of vegetables and fruits.
- There are many unique features of this Kitchen Wizz Pro that a user will get accustomed only after prolonged use.
The Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Kitchen Wizz Pro , 3.7 Litre, 2000 Watt is surely a good investment of your valuable money. You will be able to complete the job of food processing in an easier way.
The various adjustable blades of this appliance will enable you to slice or cut various ingredients in a uniform manner. Get this unique kitchen appliance and enjoy cooking.
Sage BFP800UK the Kitchen Wizz Pro .
5. Tefal food processor, DO824H40 DoubleForce Pro Multifunction
When you think of perfection think of stylish, Tefal food processor, DO824H40 DoubleForce Pro Multifunction. It is deemed as the best food processor as it is engineered with two outputs for optimum performance either as a blender or a processor.
If you are a cooking novice, this Kitchen Wizz Pro is for you because it is easy to use. With this kitchen aid, you can adjust the spinning force and the speed to perfectly prepare all your ingredients.
It is a powerful machine that easily handles all the tough tasks thanks to its 1000w powerful motor. If you prefer making smoothie, the 2L generous jug will ensure you get the results you wanted.
The 3L chopping bowl ensures you mix all the ingredients all at one go. It is a multifunctional processor that can perfectly handle over 30 functions. It is also designed with a lid that easily locks in place.
- Designed with a 2L jug perfect for juice blending
- Has a 1000w powerful motor.
- It is a multifunctional processor
- Designed with a 3L bowl perfect for ingredients mixing
- The powerful motor saves you time as well as giving you perfect results
- It can handle different tasks
- For those who have big families, this is the food processor to have in your kitchen
6. Decen Multifunctional Food Processor
When you think of a multifunctional food processor, think of this Decen Food Processor; it can handle various tasks like chopping, shredding, granting, blending, kneading, pureeing, mincing, among other several tasks.
The powerful 1100w motor makes it a great option if tough tasks like cheese shredding or chopping carrots. The base is strong and wide thus it does not craw on your kitchen top while working. The tube makes it possible for you to easily push in large food.
It is a classic processor that has a sealed bowl which ensures there is no mess in your countertop. Washing this processor is easy because the attachments can be easily taken apart and tossed in the dishwasher.
- Has a 1100w motor for even results
- Has a sealed bowl that helps you to keep your kitchen neat
- It can be cleaned using the dishwasher
- It is a multifunctional processor
- For those who love cooking a variety of food, this Decen is the great option for you as it can handle several tasks.
- Ideal for tough tasks as it has a 1100w motor hence you can be assured of even results
7. Philips Food Processor
Philips food processor ,HR7510/11 Viva Compact weighs 3.8kg and of 24 x 21.5 x 38 cm dimension.
This Philips comes with a 1.4 litre capacity bowl, and a 1.8 litre blender. You also get chopping and kneading blades, shredding, grating and slicing discs. You will use this blades and discs for everything chopping, shredding, kneading, grating and slicing.
The processor features 700watts motor with 2 speed levels, a pulse, and suckers on the base. The suckers are there to keep it firm while in action.
You can use it making sauces, salads, pastry, and smoothie. The Andrew James food processor can whip creams and knead dough.
-The Philips will not work if the lid is not well locked for safety reasons
-It is quite bit large (24 x 21.5 x 38 cm dimension), can take up a bit of space on your worktop
Apart from these cons the Andrew James Food Processor with Blender is quite versatile, sturdy, ease to use, clean and store. It looks good too. With it you get 2 year warranty.
8. Swan SP32020HON Fearne Food Processor
For those who want to cook meals with ingredients that require chopping, shredding, whisking, and slicing, Swan SP32020HON Fearne is the food processor to go for. It is fitted with a powerful 1100w motor that ensures your get the envisioned results.
With this processor, you do not need to be a professional to use it. It is designed with an automatic on and off button as well as pulsing. Regardless of whether you have a large or small family, do not fret because this processor has got you covered.
This is a special processor equipped with a bowl that can easily handle both small and large tasks. Most importantly, this Swan is equipped with all the attachments that will surely make your cooking experience like no other.
Unlike common food processors, this kitchen aid has a color organizing toolbox that will ensure your countertop is clean and clutter free.
- Designed with a 1100 powerful motor
- Ideal for people with either large or small families
- Always keeps your countertop clean
- Perfect for shredding, whisking, chopping, and slicing.
- Cooking for you small or large family has never been this easy. the 2.8l and 1.2l bowls make it easy and fast
- This unique processor ensures the kitchen top is always tidy and cluster free as it has color organizing toolbox
Check it out, the
Swan SP32020LYN Fearne Food Processor, 1100 W, 2.8 liters, Lily.
Cooking has never been this easy and fast. Thanks to the above 7 best food processors, you can save time in the kitchen and perfect you cooking skills. They are kitchen appliances that are worth a space in your kitchen countertops
Amazon Audible 30 day free trial membership (unlimited listening to thousands of select Audible Originals, podcasts and audiobooks.)
Tina Peters has ten years of testing and reviewing kitchen gadgets. I am a home-trained chef. I like to make cakes, pastries, biscuits, icing, and all kinds of home baking/cooking. As someone who likes trying out new kitchen gadgets to up my cooking skills. Over the past ten years, I often find myself buying gadgets like stand mixers, food processors, mini choppers, air fryers, blenders, and all kinds of kitchen appliances. Getting value for your money whenever you purchase an item requires adequate research and testing. So I decided to collate most of the information I have gathered over ten years of using and researching different kitchen gadgets into coxonskitchen.co.uk.
Table of Contents