Here is our detailed best food processor UK 2019 reviews. Some of these best selling, top-rated food processors are under £100. Others are high-end multi-purpose food processors with a price range between £100 and £300.
Food processors can chop, slice, dice, knead, grate and even shred your food. This saves you the effort and time to do this . What could have taken you several minutes or hours, you can now do it in a matter of seconds.
But which one is the best? Here is our top 6 Best Food Processor UK 2019
1. Kenwood KHH326WH MultiOne Food Processor -Best for Shredding Cheese, Grating Carrots and More
The Kenwood KHH326WH MultiOne food processor is the number one best all-in-one food processor in the UK market right now.
It comes as:
- A food processor – as a food processor the khh326wh comes with a knife blade , 3 grating and slicing discs. You can it for slicing, grating and chopping carrots, cheese, nuts, vegetables and much more
- a food mixer- as a food mixer the Kenwood khh326wh comes with 3 mixing attachments. A beater for beating eggs. A dough hook for kneading dough and a whisk for whipping creams and adding air into cake mixers.
- a 1.2 glass blender for making soups, smoothie and iced drinks,
- a juicer – as a juicer it comes with citrus and centrifugal attachments for making juice
- a mincer – as a mincer it comes with a meat grinding attachments and
- a liquidiser.
It features a very big 4.3 litre mixing bowl.
- poor hard to follow instruction manual
Check this Kenwood food processor on Amazon
2. Magimix 5200xl Food Processor
The Magimix 5200XL Food Processor, the best food processor under £300. It is set to make your life in the kitchen a lot easier. It comes in different colors: red, satin, black, cream and white.
No matter what you want to do this device has great facility. It will let you complete the most difficult of tasks with relative ease.The Magimix 5200xl offers the best when it comes to the functionality. There are actually three food processors in this device. There is a large bowl with a capacity of 3.7 liters; this bowl is perfect for big quantities. The mini bowl has a capacity of 1.2 liters and you use this for processing small portions. The medium bowl has a capacity of 2.6 liters and this for slicing and grating. All the bowls are of super strong polycarbonate. And the blades are of using Sabatier steel. The best part is that this Magimix comes with :
- Recipe and instruction book
- A box for storing accessories
- Citrus press
- Parmesan disc
- A 4mm and 2mm reversible disc is for grating and slicing
- A whisk for eggs
- Double blade
- A blender
So from the above list you can see that you will gain so much by buying this product. The above accessories are just perfect for making your work in the kitchen a lot less tedious.
Magimix 5200XL Food Processor The Magimix 5200XL Food Processor unlike its previous models is a lot taller and it somehow manages to fit under cupboards. Had the product been a little taller it would be difficult to accommodate it. This particular model has good accessories. The Parmesan disc is an absolute delight to use. You can use this food processor for activities like shredding, slicing and chopping. With it you can pre pare food like baked dishes, salads, vegetable dips and salsa. If you are a pizza lover then you should by this device without any hesitation. The double blade that is available with this gadget allows you to make pizza dough. Attaching accessories is not difficult at all. The guidelines mentioned in the instruction manual.
- The good news is that you get an accessory box that allows you to store the blades, the disc and the whisk. This is very helpful if you have children in the house and you do not want to expose them to any kind of danger.
- The machine operates on a noiseless induction motor.
- The machine has the ability to adjust the power for the different tasks such as bake, blend, whisk, chop and slice.
- The bowls are made of poly carbonate and they function independently; so you can work on multiple tasks at the same time.
Cons:Like any other product this Magimix Food Processor too has its set of drawbacks. This device carries out three different activities at the same time. This causes the device to overheat. Some users have complained about this machine very complicated to use. This Magimix 5200XL Food Processor comes with cool features. And it comes with the right accessories. The device is a great time saver, so you will end up loving cooking all the more thanks to this device. So buy this gadget without hesitation.
Check this Magimix food processor on Amazon
3. Ninja BL682 Auto IQ Complete Kitchen System
The new edition Ninja BL682 Auto IQ Complete Kitchen System with Nutri Ninja, the best food processor under £200 is the one to watch. It comes as a full all in one food processor composed of a:
- A food processor
- A blender capable of crushing ice and frozen ingredients in seconds. Great for homemade smoothie
- Spice and coffee grinder and a
- Nutrient & Vitamin Extractor
- Not ideal for chopping small quantities of ingredients
- Can’t blend hot liquid or otherwise its plastic body blender will crack
As the food processor, the Ninja BL682 comes with a number of attachments:
- Pro Extractor Blades for breaking seeds, ice and whole food
- Total crushing blade for crushing ice and frozen food
- A kneading blade for kneading a dough
- Slicing, grating and shredding discs and 1.8 litre bowl
Above all the new edition Ninja BL682 Auto IQ features 8 pre programmed control setting. And a one touch auto IQ setting. This enhances ease of use and time saving. The processor has a very powerful 1500watts motor that is able to turn the ice into snow in seconds. If it is the best all in one food processor that is what you is looking for. Then the Ninja BL682 Auto IQ Complete Kitchen System is worth it.
Check this Ninja food processor on Amazon
4. Sage Kitchen Wizz Pro Food Processor
The Sage Kitchen Wizz Pro Food Processor, the best food processor under £500. It provides utmost comfort to the person who spends most of the valuable time in kitchen. The unique slicer of the Sage processor is safe, enables users to cut long and even slices with even thickness. If you are fond of small slices then it can be bit difficult to get required size with the help of this food processor. Even though it’s not such a big issue as the makers of this equipment has shown unique engineering at its best.
What are the unique features of this Sage food processor?
- The Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Kitchen Wizz Pro Food Processor, 3.7 Litre, 2000 Watt has 4 way chopping blades that will enable you to process large quantity of vegetables in a consistent and faster way. Since the blades are sharper, you will be able to do the job of slicing, chopping and shredding in an easier way.
- The adjustable disk shaft of this equipment are of reinforced stainless steel. This helps it stays steady even while slicing large quantity of vegetables. The size of the blade increments from 0.5mm to 8mm in thickness.
- With the pack, you will also get 2.5 liter bowl for processing various vegetables and fruits.
- The food processor gets the massive power from the 2000 Watt drive motor that is the best in its class. It is a single speed motor that has few movable parts and thereby has ability to last longer. The company provides 25 years of warranty on the motor of this equipment.
- For ease of use, the food processor has on and off controls . You will also get to experience the pulse control feature of this equipment. This feature is useful if you want to use this equipment for a shorter duration.
- The brand provides three separate blades with this equipment for easy processing. You will get a mini blade for the recommended bowl used for mini processing. A dough blade to combine various ingredients and make dough out of it. And a heavy duty four blade that will enable you to slice or cut vegetables in a convenient way.
- Besides this, you will also get five different adjustable discs . For example, a julienne disc to cut thin and long strips. A reversible disc for shredding. A whisking disc to make a batter out of cream and egg white and an adjustable disc for slicing.
- The kitchen equipment has a unique LCD display that will enable you to view the timer in a convenient way.
- You will also get various sizes of storage containers to make processing easier.
- You will be able to seal various attachments to the base of the bowl with the help of water tight sealing technology. This will prevent leakage of various liquid . And besides this; you will also get opportunity to increase the capacity by 25%.
- A spatula and cleaning brush is also one unique of accessories of this equipment. Now you can clean up the left over processed item from the specific bowl.
Sage Food Processor Reviews/expert opinion
The various accessories provided by the Sage are useful. To provide utmost safety, you will get an accessory box. Besides this, the equipment will not operate until the bowl is in a correct manner. This is also one of the vital features of this food processor.
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Kitchen Wizz Pro Pros
- Will enable you to cut or slice large vegetables or fruits in a convenient way.
- Has a massive motor with 25 years of warranty. Built to process good quantity of vegetables and fruits.
- You will get to slice vegetables and fruits in various sizes and thickness with the help of adjustable blades.
- Get a big bowl of 2.5 liters that will enable you to process large quantity of vegetables and fruits.
- There are many unique features of this Kitchen Wizz Pro that a user will get accustomed only after prolong use.
Kitchen Wizz Pro Review: Overall Verdict
The Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Kitchen Wizz Pro Food Processor, 3.7 Litre, 2000 Watt is surely a good investment of your valuable money. You will be able to complete the job of food processing in an easier way.
The various adjustable blades of this appliance will enable you to slice or cut various ingredients in a uniform manner. Get this unique kitchen appliance and enjoy cooking.
Check this Sage food processor on Amazon
5. Philips HR7761/01 750 : The Best Food Processor Under 100
Philips HR7761/01 750W Kitchen Food Processor is one of the best food processor under £100.
- It performs up to 28 food preparation functions.
- Features a powerful 750 Watt, sufficient for all your chopping, mixing and cutting needs.
- Features a power-chop technology for high performance chopping.
- Comes fitted with dual variable speeds and a pulse function for ease of use and flexibility.
The Philips HR7761/01 has a 750 watts high performance motor for efficient chopping, cutting and shredding. It has a strong base that remains stable irrespective of the different tasks thrown at it. From kneading to chopping the stand remains quite sturdy.
Philips HR7761/01 comes with multiple accessories that greatly improves its functionality to perform up to 28 functions. Its discs can granulate, slice and shred.
Philips HR7761/01 comes fitted with a liquidiser and grinder. The thing that sets it apart from the rest is the combination of different blade shapes for angled cutting. This makes it possible to process all ingredients at an optimal pace.
The bowl is detachable for easy cleaning. The Philips powerchop has a hidden shaft that stops soups and liquid ingredients from spilling. This feature is specific to the Philips Powerchop viva HR7761/01. The 1.75L blender jug is of a break resistant material. The grinder can grind coffee, spices and a lot more by fixing into position the 250 ml grinding attachment.
Check this Philips food processor on Amazon
6. Andrew James Food Processor with Blender – Best Food Processor under £50
The Andrew James Food Processor with Blender is also one of the best food processors under 100 . It weighs 3.8kg and of 24 x 21.5 x 38 cm dimension.
This food processor comes with a 1.4 litre capacity bowl, and a 1.8 litre blender. You also get chopping and kneading blades, shredding, grating and slicing discs. You will use this blades and discs for everything chopping, shredding, kneading, grating and slicing.
The processor features 700watts motor with 2 speed levels, a pulse, and suckers on the base. The suckers are there to keep it firm while in action.
You can use it making sauces, salads, pastry, and smoothie. The Andrew James food processor can whip creams and knead dough.
-The food processor will not work if the lid is not well locked for safety reasons
-It is quite bit large (24 x 21.5 x 38 cm dimension), can take up a bit of space on your worktop
Apart from these cons the Andrew James Food Processor with Blender is quite versatile, sturdy, ease to use, clean and store. It looks good too. With it you get 2 year warranty.
Check this Andrew James food processor on Amazon
Best Food Processors 2019: Buying Guide
There are a number of food processors out there. This ranges from small food processors called mini choppers to solid top of the range full sized food processors .
Mini Food Processor Vs Full Size
There are few differences between the two. One is that while the mini food processors are for small quantities of food. The full size food processors are for preparing large quantities of food.
The mini processors bowl are quite small, most of them are in the range of 1 litre capacity and below. While that of full size processors can be up to 3 litre capacity depending on which one you buy.
Another difference is in the price tag. Mini food processors are quite cheap, compared to the high end full size food processors. You can get the mini chopper for as low as £15 pound while the full size starts from £40 to £300.Which food processor to buy UK 2018? This will be down to your needs and what exactly suits your present condition. Usually the bigger the machine, the more functionality and attachments you will get. You have to work out if a big processor will fit into your kitchen space. Big food processors come with different sizes of bowls. This is for both small and large food preparation.
Look out for the attachments supplied with the food processor.The attachments should be versatile enough to provide you all rounded functionality. Best food processors have shredders, blades (for chopping, shredding and cutting). Presses to squeeze out juice and inbuilt liquidators.
AssemblingThe processor should be easy to assemble and disassemble. This makes it easy and quick to clean and put together for use. The motor power of your processor determines how effective your machine will be. Able to chop, shred and cut. Motor power of 600w-1000w will perform well in most food processing tasks. Such high motor power will also give you many speeds for the different types of food you will want to process.
SizeThis is especially important for food mixers, you need a big bowl that will swing it for most occasions. Wedding cake, Christmas cake, birthday cake…the large size bowl gives you versatility. In case you are baking a small sized cake, you can still use the large bowl or a smaller bowl supplied with the food mixer.
Types of BowlGo for circular bowls. Unlike other shapes, they are easy to clean. This because you don’t have to deal with sticky mixtures hidden in corners. A simple run through the dish washer or rinsing with your hands will do.
JugsFood processors that give you the option to blend your food provide you the versatility you need for top notch food preparation. With the food blending functionality you can make smoothies, fruit drinks, soups and milk shakes.
Blade Types for Food Processors Knife blade: This is a versatile blade that can used for chopping, mixing and mixing. This is a standard blade in most food processors. Dough Blade/Hook: this blade is for baking. You can use it for recipes that involve yeast (dough, cake, pizza etc.) Shredding and slicing blade. As the name suggests this blade is to slice and shred in different sizes (large, medium and large). Grating blade: used to dice vegetables and cheese. Blades are of different materials from plastic to stainless steel. Choose models with stainless steel attachments. They last long and will provide value for money. Check out also to see whether the processor you are buying has a dishwasher safe icon.
Types of Food Processors
Do you want something that will help you crash ice cubes, chop onions, shred chicken, dice carrots, grind spices, grate, and blend nuts, raw vegetables, seeds, frozen fruits, pulverise skins or stems ready for creating salad dressings, sauces and tasty food. Then a food processor is what you needs.
There are 3 main types of food processors:
These are mainly food processor for personal use aiding to process small quantities of food per time. You can use it for chopping onions, tomatoes, meat, spices and veggies.
Full Sized Food Processors:
Ideal for a family use. You can use them for chopping, slicing, shredding and mixing large quantities of food at a time. They are quite expensive compared to the mini choppers.
All-in-One Food Processors:
These are multi use food processors that come with extra attachments like blenders and mincers taking more tasks than their primary functions. They cost more than both mini and full sized processors. Others act also as food mixers performing extra tasks like whisking, mixing and kneading.
You can get the best mini food processor in a price range of between £20 and £50 and a full sized food processor in a price range of between £40 and £300. For the best multi-functional food processor; you can get it in a price range between £250 and £600.
Which one you end up buying depends on your budget and personal needs.
The number one leading brand for best food processors is the Kenwood. Its food processors are receiving rave reviews in major online stores. This brand has all kinds of food processors from mini food processors to full sized multifunction food processors.