Best Juicer UK 2022? For many of us, juicers have become key appliances in helping us maintain a healthy diet in the fast-paced lives we lead today. When buying a juicer, there are tons of things that you might want to consider.
-What type of juicer? -Cost -Quality -Extras?
We’ll go into some detail about each one in our detailed buying guide for best juicers, starting with the different types. There are two different types, masticating and centrifugal. Masticating juicers are more expensive than centrifugal ones but they work much better and have a longer shelf life. They’re also quieter and easier to clean because of the nature of how they work. The only downside is that they don’t work as well with leafy greens.
So, when it comes to buying a machine you intend to use often for health purposes, you have a long list of requirements, not the least being that it be a machine of good quality. However, if you go looking you will be overwhelmed by the number of different choices.
To make matters easy for you, we review some of the best juicers UK 2022.
Best Juicer UK 2022 Reviews
1. Omega Sana Juicer Ferrari Red EUJ 707R by Omega – Best Overall
Last update on 2022-01-19 at 17:17 / // Source: AmazonKey Features:
- Product dimensions: 42 x 18 x 32 cm. This stainless steel appliance comes with a power of 200W
- Slow speed ensures more juice at a cooler temperature
- BPA free juicer parts and simple clean up
- Comes with various attachments that allow it to become a pasta maker, mince-maker and a homogenizer
- The optional attachment can allow the machine to also cold-pressed oils
- Comes with a 10-year warranty on the motor and 5-year warranty on the parts
- Makes nutrient-rich juices from wide-ranging fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens
- The numerous attachments and nozzles make this machine a versatile appliance. The possibilities seem endless
- A stylish addition to any kitchen
- It is a pricey appliance and may not be appealing for those looking exclusively for juicing machines
This stylish, Omega juicer would be a wonderful addition to a household where the focus is not just on healthy juices but also experimentation and cooking, and where the budget allows such luxuries to be considered.
Check the Omega Sana Juicer Ferrari Red EUJ 707R by Omega on Amazon.
2.Braun J500 Spin Juicer extractor for whole fruit, citrus & vegetables
|Braun J500 Spin Juicer extractor for whole fruit, citrus & vegetables 900 Watt, 2 speeds, anti...||£110.40||View on Amazon|
Last update on 2022-01-19 at 14:02 / // Source: AmazonKey Features:
- With product dimensions of 30 x 21 x 42 cm, this machine has 900W of power and is a fast juicing system
- The J500 is suited for hard and soft fruits and vegetables, featuring two-speed settings
- It has a 75 mm wide feed chute
- Has anti-drip and anti-splash features
- Comes with a 1.25 L juice jug and 2 L pulp container
- Additional features include the Braun 4-way safety system and dishwasher safe parts
- The fast juicing system- 15 seconds for 1 glass-, and shortened prep time courtesy the wide feed chute, make daily juicing a breeze
- The dishwasher safe parts and the anti-drip and anti-splash features make cleaning up quick and easy
- Offers a wide variety of fruit and vegetable juices
- May not provide the same level of juice extraction as a masticating juicer
This fast-juicing, easy-to-clean juicer is perfectly suited to a household with health-conscious individuals of varied tastes, who lead extremely busy lives and are looking to maintain their healthy diets.
3. Juicer Machine, Picberm Slow Masticating Juicers – Best Value Juicer
|Juicer Machine, Picberm Slow Masticating Juicers for Nutrients Preservation Anti-Clogging Easy to...||£109.99||View on Amazon|
Last update on 2022-01-19 at 17:52 / // Source: AmazonKey Features:
- Product dimensions 37.1 x 38.1 x 16.5 cm. With a power of 150W, this slow masticating juicer comes with two-speed settings: 60 RPM at slow and 80 RPM at fast
- Suited for fruits and vegetables, this juicer focuses on using the slow speed to maximize juice extraction with lowest oxidation levels and with minimal increase in temperature
- Comes with easy-to-clean filter and dishwasher safe and BPA-free juicer parts
- Features reverse function to prevent clogging
- Additional features include small feeding chute and un ultra-quiet motor
- Offers a wide variety of fruit and vegetable juices
- Its slow masticating system not only. maximizes juice extraction but it also yields nutrient-rich, flavoursome juice
- It is easy to clean
- It has a child-friendly feeding chute
- The small feeding chute adds to the prep time and the slow speed makes juicing a longer process
This quality appliance will be perfect for health-conscious households, looking for flavorsome juices. The machine would particularly suit homes instilling a love of healthy juices in young kids. The ultra-quiet motor makes it ideal for a household with little ones.
Check the Juicer Machine, Picberm Slow Masticating Juicers for Nutrients Preservation Anti-Clogging Easy to Clean, Quiet Motor Cold Press Juicer Extractor with Brush Recipes for Fruits and Vegetables, Black.
4. Nebula Grande Whole Fruit Cold Press Slow Masticating Juicer 45RPM 5
|Nebula Grande Whole Fruit Cold Press Slow Masticating Juicer 45RPM 5 Year Warranty (Deep Red)||£149.99||View on Amazon|
Last update on 2022-01-19 at 22:13 / // Source: AmazonKey Features:
- With dimensions of 42 x 37 x 36 cm, this slow juicer has a speed of 45 RPM
- Features one of the widest feed chutes in the market taking away the need for peeling and cutting
- Easy to clean – just 30 seconds with the included brush under running water-and BPA-free
- Comes with a fine juice strainer and a fiber boost strainer
- Additional features include ultra-quiet motor and a 5-year guarantee of motor and 2-year warranty on parts
- Makes a variety of juices, sorbets and nut milk
- Its slow speed ensures maximum extraction and flavor
- Its two different straining options offer varied textures of juice
- Comes at a more practical price than some of its other masticating counterparts
- The fact that it is quick and easy to clean, is dishwasher safe, and cuts down on prep time makes this a simple juicing process
- Since it is a slow juicing machine the juicing process will not be the most efficient
This machine is a great buy for anyone on a modest budget with a requirement for a variety of health drinks, of varying textures.
5. Omega Juicer VSJ843R (Silver) – Best Juicer for Greens
Last update on 2022-01-19 at 17:17 / // Source: AmazonKey Features:
- This low speed, vertical juicing system measures at 42 x 37x 32 cm with a power of 150W
- Suited for making fruit and vegetable juices, leafy green juices and nut milk
- Features an Auto-Cleaning system
- Comes with a new dual-edge auger
- This juicer has the additional feature of automatic pulp ejection and comes with a unique 15-year warranty on parts and motor
- Its speed of 43 RPM is 50% the speed of typical slow juicers. This allows it to extract nutrient-rich juice, with little heat buildup or oxidation and with longer shelf-life
- The dual-edge auger allows for maximum juice extraction and breaks down fibre for a smoother consistency
- Pulp ejection allows for continuous, hassle-free juicing
- Auto-Cleaning system and dishwasher safe parts keep the cleaning process quick and easy
- The vertical design makes it a compact appliance, not needing too much storage room
- it is quite an expensive machine
This machine is a quality appliance. It is best for those health-conscious individuals who are looking to maintain a nutrient-rich diet and have the budget to splurge on a juicer.
Check out the Omega Juicer VSJ843R (Silver).
6. Slow Masticating Juicer – electriQ HSL600 Juicer – Budget Pick
|Slow Masticating Juicer - electriQ HSL600 Juicer Whole Fruit, Vegetable Extractor with Quiet Motor||£64.97||View on Amazon|
Last update on 2022-01-19 at 09:35 / // Source: AmazonKey Features:
- This slow masticating juicer with a plastic body measures 37 x 30 x 27 cm and has a power of 150W.
- Slow squeezing motion aims to keep enzymes intact and maximize output
- Easy to clean
- The horizontal design is ideal for juicing leafy greens
- Features ultra-quiet and energy-efficient motor
- Comes with a range of attachments that allow it to cut fruits and vegetables, mince, grate, make pasta, noodles, and even sausages
- Suited for fruits, vegetables, leafy greens and nuts
- Masticating action ensures the preservation of nutrients
- Comes with a more affordable price tag than many of its counterparts
- The attachments make this a versatile appliance
- With a speed of 80 RPM, this juicer is on the faster side of masticating juicers and so it will not produce the same level of flavor and nutrients as other, slower juicers would
This versatile, masticating juicer is a great purchase for those on a budget, looking not just for fresh healthy juices but for a variety of other innovative, cooking options.
The juicers listed here are all high-quality, popular juicers in the market. Deciding between them won’t be about difference in quality as much as it will be about what you are looking for. Are you interested in masticating juicers or centrifugal ones?
Do you need a juicer that gives you the fastest juicing process because of your busy lifestyle? Are you extremely particular about the nutrients and flavors of your juice?
What is your budget?
Are you looking exclusively for a juicing machine or one that comes with a variety of other attachments and has many other functions to offer?
What kind of storage space do you have? These are some of the questions that will help you narrow down to the juicer that is best for you. Rest assured, whatever your preferences, you are likely to find a juicing machine matching your requirements on this list.
What to Look For When Buying the Best Juicer 2022 (Buying Guide)
Juicing is the thing nowadays. It is very popular. When buying a juicer try to put the following criteria into consideration; they will save you time and stress in the near future.
A: Your Needs
Why do you want a juicer, what are you going to use it for? And how much are you prepared to spend to get the kind of juicer you’re looking for.
If you have the answers to these 3 main questions; then you are on the right track to getting the best juicer that fits your needs. Other related questions are: -How much juice do I want? -What level of juice do I want?
Depending on your needs, you might want to get the biggest juicer you can afford. You’ll get more juice in less time, it’ll take up less counter space and it won’t waste feed because you’re juicing a smaller amount of produce. However, you’ll also have to spend more time cleaning it.
-Is the juicer easy to clean?
If you’re going to use it frequently, at least once a day, you’ll want a juicer that’s easy to clean. It should be dishwasher safe and parts should be able to be rinsed under the tap if needed. At the very least, it should be easy to get the pulp out.
-Is any other equipment required?
For those with large families, you might want a juicer that comes with a feed pusher and some extra parts. These will make juicing easier and have more versatility. They can also save you money on having to buy juice extractors separate from your juicer (they use the same kind of produce).
With a masticating juicer, you could potentially be able to take advantage of the pulp to make some jams and fruit leathers. If your juicer has a feeder, you’ll need to buy feed separately. These feeders are used for a variety of products such as wheat berries, barley, oats, and more.
Because they extract different nutrients from these foods, you’ll need to pay attention to what you’re feeding into it. If you’re not sure, then buy the cheapest feed available to start with. That way you can still override it in case there is something in the product that your juicer isn’t designed for.
B -Is it easy to clean?
You might have read other sites or heard people talk about how messy juicers are to clean because of the pulp. This is true with some models but some are very easy to clean and others are just as messy. Like I said earlier, you’ll want something that’s easy to clean, or else you might end up wasting produce.
C-Does it come with a warranty?
You will want to know if your juicer comes with a warranty and how long the warranty lasts. This is because things can break down and ruin your juicer if you don’t do the proper maintenance. You should also know how the warranty works. Does it cover regular wear and tear? Do you need to send the juicer back for a new one or do you just get parts free of charge? What kind of costs can you expect when it comes to these warranties?
D: Types of Juicers
There are 3 main types of Juicer Machines
#1: Centrifugal Juicers also known as Fast Juicers
They are cheap and quite popular in the market today. They produce juice very fast by separating juice from the pulp. However, in the process of producing juice; they leave a bit wet fibres which results into getting less juice compared to the juice produced by the masticating juicing machines using the same ingredients
- Hard stuff like apples works very well with centrifugal.
- Easy to clean and setup but quite too noisy compared to the slow juicers.
- Not good at juicing soft fruits like berries, greens and wheatgrass.
#2: Cold Press Juicers also known as Masticating Juicers or Slow Juicers
They push ingredients into a small area causing them to mash, producing more quality juice and more juice than the centrifugal juicers but very slow in action. They also produce much dry fibres than centrifugal hence less waste.
Slow juicers are very expensive compared to the centrifugal juicers; they can be used to juice vegetables, fruits, wheatgrass and leaf greens.
Some of them are flexible, and hence can be use to perform other tasks like making ice cream, butter nut, pasta and gridding coffee.
They come with long warranties for peace of mind, and to justify the initial investment.
These masticating juicers take time to clean as they come with so many detachable parts. Cleaning the parts immediately after finishing juicing is the best and quicker way to go. Do not leave them until the pulp have dried as it will cost you more time to scrub them hence wasting more time in the process.
Fruit Specific Juicers:
Fruit Specific Juicers (e.g. citrus, wheatgrass)- these are type of juicing machines that are design for a specific purpose for instance juicers for processing citrus fruits (oranges, lemon, grapefruits) or wheatgrass.
Citrus Juicers: These are juicers for specific needs e.g. orange or lemon juicer, carrot juicer, wheatgrass juicer and so forth. They are too small, quite cheap compared to the centrifugal and very specific in what they do.
These juicing machines are quite cheap and very effective in what they do but most of them are just only for personal use. You can get one for as little as £20 to £50 price range.
Juicers prices ranges from £15 to more than £250 with pricier ones claimed to offer more value for money than the cheapest ones.
However you can get the best juicer at cheap price basing on what you want to use the juicer for.
Whether you decide to buy the centrifugal or masticating or citrus juicer; it is all boils down to how much you want to spend.
F: Dishwasher Safe
If you are not keen into manual cleaning your juicer; consider buying the one in which its parts are dishwasher safe. However just rinsing your juicer jug and its parts individually on running water is a quick way to go.
Some juicers include cleaning brushes for scrubbing the attachments.
G: Foam Separator
Do you want a juice clear of foam? Then choose a juice with a jug that includes a foam separator. A form separator is just a plastic attachment that holds back any form when pouring out the juice.
H: Feeding Chute
Do you want to save more time pre chopping fruits and vegetables? Then buy a juicer that has extra large feeding tube whereby you can just feed the machine without chopping your fruits and vegetables first. Do not forget to read the instruction manual first as other machines requires you to peel or chop the fruits and veg first adding them into the machine despite the size of the feeding tube.
I: Non- slip feet
For stability purpose, preventing the machine from moving around while juicing; most of the juicers have non-slip feet.
The best juicer offers either speed options: slow speed for soft ingredients and high speed for hard ingredients or soft fruit disc.
I: Citrus Press
To make lemon or orange juices consider buying a juicer machine with a citrus press attachment.
The best juicers UK 2022 brands include Kenwood, Sage, Bosch and Philips to mention but a few offering a great range of juicers ranging from personal juicers to family juicers.
Some of their machines come with a transparent container with a scale to help monitor the amount of juice produced. You also get cups for storage or drinking on a go.
Other add-ons include cleaning brush for helping cleaning juicers parts, a recipe book to get you started in no time, pre-programmed functions to give you a quick and easy start, a pulse function and much more.
–Best way to store your juice
Cleaning your juicer is one thing but what about storing it between uses? You might find that some models are going to take up a lot of space, which could be a problem if you’re short on storage. Depending on how you store your juicer, this can be minimized. I will say that if you plan on investing in a juicer, you may want to just get it and then find somewhere to store it outside of your kitchen because they can get very messy when stored inside the kitchen.
-Is the model easy to use?
Some models are designed so that using them is as simple as pressing a button and putting it to use. Some juicer models are also extremely easy to use. Others may take a little more effort to get used to but that’s not always a bad thing.
Control: Some people like to be in control when they’re using their juicer so again, this isn’t always a bad thing.
- How many speeds and ways does it have? Some juicers have 8 speeds and some have 13 speeds. Some juicers have 24 different ways to use them. The number of speeds and ways doesn’t always mean that the juicer is better than another, it just depends on how you use it.
- Is the design flexible or rigid? Some models are made with a lot of plastic parts. These parts usually aren’t too good for the health of your body and aren’t very durable either. Other models are made with mostly hard materials like stainless steel.
Stainless steel is just one of the hard materials used in making an apple corer. Like other hard materials, it can cause issues like splinters getting stuck in one’s hand. The stainless steel used also lacks the durability of a good wooden handle. When you use a stainless steel corer to remove the core, you could end up damaging your cutting board.
Hard materials like this aren’t very durable and don’t make for a good tool that you would want to use repeatedly over time. Just like other kitchen tools, you have to be careful to not get any splinters by using it all the time. You don’t want to be cutting yourself with it and any splinters stuck inside your skin is never a good thing.
–Does it come with a recipe book?
Some juicers come with recipes that you can use on your own. There are also some that give you suggestions for making juices and some offer recipes for different cocktails that can be made with the juice of the juicer.
–Frequently asked questions
Q: I want a juicer for juicing whole apples. What should I get?
A: If you want to make apple juice that’s made from healthy whole apples, then you’ll want to look for a model that has the capabilities of doing this. This is usually done without any chemicals and is said to be more nutritious than juice from commercial juices. This type of juice also tends to be cheaper than commercial juices, so it may be more worth the effort for some people.
Q: I want a juicer for juicing soft fruits. What should I get?
A: If you are looking to make juice that is made from soft fruits like berries, raspberries, cherries and blackberries, you’ll want a model that has this capability. This gives you the chance to create your own flavors and make juice just how you like it. It’s also a better way to get nutritional value from the fruits because they are pressed whole, which doesn’t happen during commercial juicing.
Q: I want a juicer for juicing leafy greens. What should I get?
A: If you want to make juice from leafy greens (like spinach, kale, parsley and others), you’ll want to look for a model that will be able to do this efficiently. You’ll want to find a juicer that has been designed for juicing leafy greens and also has gotten the green light from health experts. This will ensure you that you’re getting the most out of your vegetable intake.
Q: I want a juicer for juicing wheatgrass and other grasses. What should I get?
A: If you’re looking to make juice from grasses, you’ll want to look for a model that is said to be able to do this with no problem at all. It should also have proven a good track record when it comes to juicing other greens.
On the market today, there are many differences in the things you can get from one juicer model to another. It will be up to you to weigh all of these differences and find the right juicer for your needs. It’s not that hard to do so as long as you know what you want, know what you’re looking for and then take the time out to compare various models out there on the market today.
Which is your Best Juicer UK 2022 so far?