Best Juicer UK 2020? For many of us, juicers have become key appliances in helping us maintain a healthy diet in the fast-paced lives we lead today. Check it here for best budget juicer under 100 and or check Black Friday juicer.
Note: For free next day delivery, subscribe toAmazon Prime 30-day Free Trial
So, when it comes to buying a machine you intend to use often for health purposes, you have a long list of requirements, not the least being that it be a machine of good quality. However, if you go looking you will be overwhelmed by the number of different choices.
To make matters easy for you, we review some of the best juicers UK 2020.
Best Selling Juicers:
|1||Juicer Centrifugal AICOK Juicer Machine 3 Speed Mode Wide 3” Feed Chute Juice Extractor for Whole...||£56.99 £39.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Philips Viva Collection Compact Juicer with Quick Clean Technology, 1.5 Litre, 500 W - Black -...||2,497 Reviews||£75.00 £69.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Juicer Aicok Juicers Whole Fruit and Vegetable Easy Clean, 3 Speed Juice Machine with Plus Pulse...||£47.99 £40.79||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2021-02-28 at 09:48 / // Source: Amazon Affiliates
Best Juicer UK 2020 Reviews
1. Omega Sana Juicer Ferrari Red EUJ 707R by Omega – Best Overall
- LOW RPMs for healthy and nutritious cold-pressed juice
- Easy, intuitive assembly and simple cleanup
- GE ULTEM and BPA FREE juicing parts
- INCLUDED ATTACHMENTS transform the Sana Juicer into a...
- OPTIONAL OIL EXTRACTOR attachment available
Last update on 2021-02-27 at 23:31 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesKey Features:
- Product dimensions: 42 x 18 x 32 cm. This stainless steel appliance comes with a power of 200W
- Slow speed ensures more juice at a cooler temperature
- BPA free juicer parts and simple clean up
- Comes with various attachments that allow it to become a pasta maker, mince-maker and a homogenizer
- The optional attachment can allow the machine to also cold-pressed oils
- Comes with a 10-year warranty on the motor and 5-year warranty on the parts
- Makes nutrient-rich juices from wide-ranging fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens
- The numerous attachments and nozzles make this machine a versatile appliance. The possibilities seem endless
- A stylish addition to any kitchen
- It is a pricey appliance and may not be appealing for those looking exclusively for juicing machines
This stylish, Omega juicer would be a wonderful addition to a household where the focus is not just on healthy juices but also experimentation and cooking, and where the budget allows such luxuries to be considered.
Check the Omega Sana Juicer Ferrari Red EUJ 707R by Omega on Amazon.
2. Braun J500 Spin Juicer extractor for whole fruit, citrus & vegetables 900 Watt, 2 speeds, anti splash spout, 1.25L foam seperating jug, dishwasher safe parts- Black
- 1.25L ml jug with foam separator. The Braun Multiquick...
- 2 speeds. With 2 speeds, can adapt the power to process...
- Innovative anti-drip system. The drip stopper has a...
- 4 way safety system. The Braun 4 way safety system will...
- Fast juicing system. The Braun Multiquick juicer has a...
Last update on 2021-02-28 at 12:51 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesKey Features:
- With product dimensions of 30 x 21 x 42 cm, this machine has 900W of power and is a fast juicing system
- The J500 is suited for hard and soft fruits and vegetables, featuring two-speed settings
- It has a 75 mm wide feed chute
- Has anti-drip and anti-splash features
- Comes with a 1.25 L juice jug and 2 L pulp container
- Additional features include the Braun 4-way safety system and dishwasher safe parts
- The fast juicing system- 15 seconds for 1 glass-, and shortened prep time courtesy the wide feed chute, make daily juicing a breeze
- The dishwasher safe parts and the anti-drip and anti-splash features make cleaning up quick and easy
- Offers a wide variety of fruit and vegetable juices
- May not provide the same level of juice extraction as a masticating juicer
This fast-juicing, easy-to-clean juicer is perfectly suited to a household with health-conscious individuals of varied tastes, who lead extremely busy lives and are looking to maintain their healthy diets.
3. Juicer Machine, Picberm Slow Masticating Juicers for Nutrients Preservation Anti-Clogging Easy to Clean, Quiet Motor Cold Press Juicer Extractor with Brush Recipes for Fruits and Vegetables, Black – Best Value Juicer
- 【Nutrient Preservation】80 RPM slow juicer machines...
- 【Higher & Purer Juice Yield】Masticating juicer can...
- 【Easy to Disassemble & Clean】Removable dishwasher...
- 【Anti-clogging & Quiet Operation】Cold press juicer...
- 【Warranty and Service】Easy clean juicercomes with 3...
Last update on 2021-02-28 at 15:14 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesKey Features:
- Product dimensions 37.1 x 38.1 x 16.5 cm. With a power of 150W, this slow masticating juicer comes with two-speed settings: 60 RPM at slow and 80 RPM at fast
- Suited for fruits and vegetables, this juicer focuses on using the slow speed to maximize juice extraction with lowest oxidation levels and with minimal increase in temperature
- Comes with easy-to-clean filter and dishwasher safe and BPA-free juicer parts
- Features reverse function to prevent clogging
- Additional features include small feeding chute and un ultra-quiet motor
- Offers a wide variety of fruit and vegetable juices
- Its slow masticating system not only. maximizes juice extraction but it also yields nutrient-rich, flavoursome juice
- It is easy to clean
- It has a child-friendly feeding chute
- The small feeding chute adds to the prep time and the slow speed makes juicing a longer process
This quality appliance will be perfect for health-conscious households, looking for flavorsome juices. The machine would particularly suit homes instilling a love of healthy juices in young kids. The ultra-quiet motor makes it ideal for a household with little ones.
Check the Juicer Machine, Picberm Slow Masticating Juicers for Nutrients Preservation Anti-Clogging Easy to Clean, Quiet Motor Cold Press Juicer Extractor with Brush Recipes for Fruits and Vegetables, Black.
- WIDEST FEED CHUTE - No more chopping or peeling before...
- 5 YEAR GUARANTEE - On the powerful, energy efficient...
- 45 RPM FOR THE MOST JUICE - Combine this with our Fine...
- EASY CLEAN & BPA FREE - Just 30 seconds using the...
- RECIPE CARD INCLUDED - So you can start to make your...
Last update on 2021-02-28 at 08:46 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesKey Features:
- With dimensions of 42 x 37 x 36 cm, this slow juicer has a speed of 45 RPM
- Features one of the widest feed chutes in the market taking away the need for peeling and cutting
- Easy to clean – just 30 seconds with the included brush under running water-and BPA-free
- Comes with a fine juice strainer and a fiber boost strainer
- Additional features include ultra-quiet motor and a 5-year guarantee of motor and 2-year warranty on parts
- Makes a variety of juices, sorbets and nut milk
- Its slow speed ensures maximum extraction and flavor
- Its two different straining options offer varied textures of juice
- Comes at a more practical price than some of its other masticating counterparts
- The fact that it is quick and easy to clean, is dishwasher safe, and cuts down on prep time makes this a simple juicing process
- Since it is a slow juicing machine the juicing process will not be the most efficient
This machine is a great buy for anyone on a modest budget with a requirement for a variety of health drinks, of varying textures.
5. Omega Juicer VSJ843R (Silver) – Best Juicer for Greens
Last update on 2021-02-28 at 11:01 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesKey Features:
- This low speed, vertical juicing system measures at 42 x 37x 32 cm with a power of 150W
- Suited for making fruit and vegetable juices, leafy green juices and nut milk
- Features an Auto-Cleaning system
- Comes with a new dual-edge auger
- This juicer has the additional feature of automatic pulp ejection and comes with a unique 15-year warranty on parts and motor
- Its speed of 43 RPM is 50% the speed of typical slow juicers. This allows it to extract nutrient-rich juice, with little heat buildup or oxidation and with longer shelf-life
- The dual-edge auger allows for maximum juice extraction and breaks down fibre for a smoother consistency
- Pulp ejection allows for continuous, hassle-free juicing
- Auto-Cleaning system and dishwasher safe parts keep the cleaning process quick and easy
- The vertical design makes it a compact appliance, not needing too much storage room
- it is quite an expensive machine
This machine is a quality appliance. It is best for those health-conscious individuals who are looking to maintain a nutrient-rich diet and have the budget to splurge on a juicer.
Check out the Omega Juicer VSJ843R (Silver).
6. Slow Masticating Juicer - electriQ HSL600 Juicer Whole Fruit, Vegetable Extractor with Quiet Motor – Budget Pick
- Retains all the healthy nutrients - the masticating...
- Great for juicing leafy greens & wheatgrass - the...
- Quiet and energy efficient - the slow spin speed means...
- Easy to clean - all parts of the juicer are easy to...
- Can make soy, almond and other nut milks - juice nuts...
Last update on 2021-02-28 at 10:29 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesKey Features:
- This slow masticating juicer with a plastic body measures 37 x 30 x 27 cm and has a power of 150W.
- Slow squeezing motion aims to keep enzymes intact and maximize output
- Easy to clean
- The horizontal design is ideal for juicing leafy greens
- Features ultra-quiet and energy-efficient motor
- Comes with a range of attachments that allow it to cut fruits and vegetables, mince, grate, make pasta, noodles, and even sausages
- Suited for fruits, vegetables, leafy greens and nuts
- Masticating action ensures the preservation of nutrients
- Comes with a more affordable price tag than many of its counterparts
- The attachments make this a versatile appliance
- With a speed of 80 RPM, this juicer is on the faster side of masticating juicers and so it will not produce the same level of flavor and nutrients as other, slower juicers would
This versatile, masticating juicer is a great purchase for those on a budget, looking not just for fresh healthy juices but for a variety of other innovative, cooking options.
7. Oscar Neo Slow Juicer DA 1000 - Horizontal Cold Press Juicer / Masticating Nutrition Juicer - 200 Watt Quiet Motor - Includes Food Processing & Pasta Attachments – Best Slow Juicer
- Measuring 25 x 18 x 23 cm, this plastic juicer has a power of 200W
- Makes juices, dips, sorbets, ice creams, nut butter, and baby food
- Extracts from fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens
- Comes with Pulp Adjustment Nozzle
- Fuss-free cleanup in under a minute
- Attachments can transform this juicer into a food processor, ice cream/sorbet maker, and a baby-food maker
- Comes with a 20-year warranty on motor and 10-year warranty on parts
- Makes a wide variety of fruit and vegetable juices and a range of other things such as sorbet, ice-cream and nut butter
- With its Pulp Adjustment Nozzle, the machine offers juice textures customized to preferred tastes of each individual
- A versatile machine, the Oscar Neo doesn’t just bring a variety of juice options but adds to the variety of functions that can be done in the kitchen
- The machine is on the expensive side and may not seem worthwhile to those who are looking exclusively for juicers
This Oscar juicer is an all-rounder in the truest sense. It is a great machine for those with a little bit of extra cash looking for a wide variety of healthy juices of varying textures, and are also looking to make a range of other delicious products in their kitchen.
8. Kuvings Juicer Evo 820 Gunmetal – Best for Celery
- Product dimensions: 53 x 34 x 25 cm. This vertical cold juice press comes with a 10-year warranty on motor and 2-year warranty on parts
- Suited for making a variety of fruit and vegetable juices and sorbets
- Comes with an 85 mm wide feed chute which allows for whole apples to be fed through. The secondary lid is perfect for feeding in carrots and leafy greens
- Features a cut-away pulp container for easy cleanup and reinforced juicing drum and lid with a 4-point interlocking system
- The juicer has a leather-textured base to give a premium feel to the product
- Makes lots of different fruit and vegetable juices and sorbets
- The innovative technology delivers high yield juice with less pulp and intense flavor
- The wide chute allows the use of while fruits and drops them right on top of the auger cutting down of prep time
- Textured base and sleek design make this cold press a quality, stylish addition to any kitchen
- This machine comes with a steep price-tag and is bulky in size, needing considerable storage space in a kitchen
This Kuvings Juicer is a premium machine with a stylish design. Its innovative technology ensures that the highest quality of fresh juice of wide-ranging fruits and vegetables is produced. For those who have the extra cash to splurge, are looking for a machine that looks as good as it works, and are focused on maintaining a healthy diet via flavorsome juices, this machine is the perfect buy.
Check out the Kuvings Juicer Evo 820 Gunmetal].
9. Sage BJE520UK the Nutri Juicer Plus Centrifugal Juicer - Silver – Best Centrifugal Juicer
- This centrifugal juicer with a stainless steel body measures 32 x 33 x 29 cm and comes with a power of 1300W
- Features Nutri Discs for hard fruits and vegetables and Froojie Discs for pulping fruits such as bananas and strawberries
- Has an XL feed chute measuring 84 mm
- The innovative technology enables 70% of nutrients to be transferred to the juice with minimal heat transfer
- The machine has a 5-speed setting: slower speeds work well for soft fruits and faster speeds take the most out of the hard fruits
- Easy to clean: simply rinse the parts under tap water. Comes with its own cleaning brush
- The Sage juicer makes quick work of the juicing process and its unique extraction system ensures maximum yield of nutrient-rich juice
- The wide feed chute means less cutting needed, reducing the prep-time and effort required
- The Froojie Discs allows you to juice fruits that are normally not juiceable such as bananas, mangoes, and strawberries. This allows you to also make a variety of smoothies, ice creams, dips and sauces
- The fact that it is easy to clean makes using it daily a convenient task
- Despite getting more nutrients out than most other centrifugal juicers, it still will not yield juices as nutrient-rich as masticating juicers
This stylish and efficient appliance is a juicer that has all its bases covered. With its unique extraction system, multiple discs for juice extraction, and variable speed setting, this machine is capable of getting you one of the largest variety of fruit and vegetable juices in the market. This juicer is especially good for those who have a preference for pulpy, hard-to-juice fruits, enjoy a variety of juices, smoothies and the like, and lead busy lifestyles.
The juicers listed here are all high-quality, popular juicers in the market. Deciding between them won’t be about difference in quality as much as it will be about what you are looking for. Are you interested in masticating juicers or centrifugal ones?
Do you need a juicer that gives you the fastest juicing process because of your busy lifestyle? Are you extremely particular about the nutrients and flavors of your juice?
What is your budget?
Are you looking exclusively for a juicing machine or one that comes with a variety of other attachments and has many other functions to offer?
What kind of storage space do you have? These are some of the questions that will help you narrow down to the juicer that is best for you. Rest assured, whatever your preferences, you are likely to find a juicing machine matching your requirements on this list.
What to Look For When Buying the Best Juicer 2020!
Juicing is the thing nowadays. It is very popular.
When buying a juicer try to put the following criteria into consideration; they will save you time and stress in the near future.
A: Your Needs
Why do you want a juicer, what are you going to use it for? And how much are you prepared to spend to get the kind of juicer you’re looking for.
If you have the answers to these 3 main questions; then you are on the right track to getting the best juicer that fits your needs.
B: Types of Juicers
There are 3 main types of Juicer Machines
#1: Centrifugal Juicers also known as Fast Juicers
They are cheap and quite popular in the market today. They produce juice very fast by separating juice from the pulp. However, in the process of producing juice; they leave a bit wet fibres which results into getting less juice compared to the juice produced by the masticating juicing machines using the same ingredients
- Hard stuff like apples works very well with centrifugal.
- Easy to clean and setup but quite too noisy compared to the slow juicers.
- Not good at juicing soft fruits like berries, greens and wheatgrass.
#2: Cold Press Juicers also known as Masticating Juicers or Slow Juicers
They push ingredients into a small area causing them to mash, producing more quality juice and more juice than the centrifugal juicers but very slow in action. They also produce much dry fibres than centrifugal hence less waste.
Slow juicers are very expensive compared to the centrifugal juicers; they can be used to juice vegetables, fruits, wheatgrass and leaf greens.
Some of them are flexible, and hence can be use to perform other tasks like making ice cream, butter nut, pasta and gridding coffee.
They come with long warranties for peace of mind, and to justify the initial investment.
These masticating juicers take time to clean as they come with so many detachable parts. Cleaning the parts immediately after finishing juicing is the best and quicker way to go. Do not leave them until the pulp have dried as it will cost you more time to scrub them hence wasting more time in the process.
Fruit Specific Juicers:
Fruit Specific Juicers (e.g. citrus, wheatgrass)- these are type of juicing machines that are design for a specific purpose for instance juicers for processing citrus fruits (oranges, lemon, grapefruits) or wheatgrass.
Citrus Juicers: These are juicers for specific needs e.g. orange or lemon juicer, carrot juicer, wheatgrass juicer and so forth. They are too small, quite cheap compared to the centrifugal and very specific in what they do.
These juicing machines are quite cheap and very effective in what they do but most of them are just only for personal use. You can get one for as little as £20 to £50 price range.
Juicers prices ranges from £15 to more than £250 with pricier ones claimed to offer more value for money than the cheapest ones.
However you can get the best juicer at cheap price basing on what you want to use the juicer for.
Whether you decide to buy the centrifugal or masticating or citrus juicer; it is all boils down to how much you want to spend.
D: Dishwasher Safe
If you are not keen into manual cleaning your juicer; consider buying the one in which its parts are dishwasher safe. However just rinsing your juicer jug and its parts individually on running water is a quick way to go.
Some juicers include cleaning brushes for scrubbing the attachments.
E: Foam Separator
Do you want a juice clear of foam? Then choose a juice with a jug that includes a foam separator. A form separator is just a plastic attachment that holds back any form when pouring out the juice.
F: Feeding Chute
Do you want to save more time pre chopping fruits and vegetables? Then buy a juicer that has extra large feeding tube whereby you can just feed the machine without chopping your fruits and vegetables first. Do not forget to read the instruction manual first as other machines requires you to peel or chop the fruits and veg first adding them into the machine despite the size of the feeding tube.
G: Non- slip feet
For stability purpose, preventing the machine from moving around while juicing; most of the juicers have non-slip feet.
The best juicer offers either speed options: slow speed for soft ingredients and high speed for hard ingredients or soft fruit disc.
I: Citrus Press
To make lemon or orange juices consider buying a juicer machine with a citrus press attachment.
The best juicers UK 2020 brands include Kenwood, Sage, Bosch and Philips to mention but a few offering a great range of juicers ranging from personal juicers to family juicers.
Some of their machines come with a transparent container with a scale to help monitor the amount of juice produced. You also get cups for storage or drinking on a go.
Other add-ons include cleaning brush for helping cleaning juicers parts, a recipe book to get you started in no time, pre-programmed functions to give you a quick and easy start, a pulse function and much more.
Which is your Best Juicer UK 2020 so far?