Black Friday Juicer Deals UK
- 20% off Aicok Juicer Masticating Juicer Machine 3 in 1 Slow Juicer with Reverse Function, Vertical Cold Press Juicer-Making Juice, Jam and Sorbet, 150W
- 52% off Powerful Masticating Juicer for Whole Fruits and Vegetables, Fresh Healthy Juice, Sorbet, Ice Cream, Wide Mouth 75mm Feeding Chute, BPA Free, 240-Watt, Cold Press, Black Stainless Steel Fridja f1900
- 38% off Juicer, Slow Masticating Juice Extractor with Reverse Function, Aicok Cold Press Juicer with Quiet Motor, Juice Jug and Brush for High Nutrient Juice, BPA Free
- For Best Juicers UK.
Juicer Cyber Monday Deals 2019
36% off Philips HR1867/21 Viva Collection Quick Clean Juicer – Brushed Aluminum [Energy Class A]. Deal is over.
Different Types of Juicers
There are three main types of juicers:
- Centrifugal juicer: This is the most common type of juicer. It works by chopping the vegetables and fruits and then spins them to extract juice while separating it from the pulp. These types are juicers are cheap, easy to use, and clean and store. But they are a bit noisy and not good at juicing wheatgrass, herbs and leaf vegetables but good at solid fruits and vegetables like carrots.
- Masticating also know as slow juicers, single gear or cold press: Unlike the centrifugal that separates juice from its pulp, the masticating juicers mix both juice and pulp to make a more rich nutrient drink and leave behind a dry pulp. The slow juicers are good at juicing wheatgrass, herbs and leaf vegetables in additional to other fruits and vegetables. They are much quieter and a bit expensive than the centrifugal.
- Manual: These are cheap non-electric juicers that made to perform certain tasks only like juicing citrus fruits. You cut the fruits manually, place them in the juicer and press the juicer handle to squeeze the fruits and produce juicer. They much better for personal use due to the work and time need to produce enough juice. They take much more time to produce juice than using the centrifugal or masticaticating juicing machine.
Things to Consider When Buying a Juicer
- Noisy level: Consider the level of noise the machine produces if you want to make your juice in the morning when other people are still on bed. Masticating juicers are quite than centrifugal ones.
- Dishwasher safe: Washing every little part can be cumbersome, if you have a washing machine, consider buying a juicing machine that is dishwasher safe
- High Yield: Consider a juicer that will give you more output out of the ingredients you put as some machines produce more waste than juice.
- Dust cover to keep your juice out of dust
- Size if you have enough place in your kitchen to store it
- A recipe book to get you started
- Speed control for customizing your juicing output
- Warranty for peace of mind
- Cleaning brush for cleaning the small parts removing left over pulp if you have to do it manually instead of using a dishwasher
- Suction cups on the bottom to keep your machine stable while in action
Juicers vs Blenders
The difference between blenders and juicers is that while blenders can mix fruits with their pulp/roughage into fine pieces to make it easier for the body to digest or simply to make a smoothie. The juicer, on the other hand, removes the roughage/pulp or fibre that is not easily digestible and only squeezes out the nutrients to give you a clear drink (juice) without fibre.
Juicers produce clear juice by separating pulp from the juice, while blenders on the other hand mix both pulp and juice, crash them together to produce thick, nutrients rich smoothie.
2. Philips HR1832/01 Viva Collection Compact Juicer
Philips HR1832/01 Viva Collection Compact Juicer, 1.5 Litre, 500 Watt – Black is one of the juicers that is quite small and compact compared to many other juicer machines. This makes it a great juicing machine for small kitchens.
- Despite being small this juicer is capable of making up to 1.5 litre juice in one go.
- The extracted pulp comes out fairly dry and goes into its own container making it easy to empty and clean the machine and its parts after juicing. And the best part is that all its detachable parts are dishwasher safe.
- The pulp container and the lid are transparent helping you to monitor when to add ingredients or when to empty the pulp container.
- It has a ‘drip stop sprout’ preventing juice from dripping down while juicing however customer claimed that after finishing juicing make sure to put a cup to collect some left over as the juicer tend to drip a lot.
- You can use your own glass to collect the juice if you want to instead of using a provided jug.
- The juicer is made of smooth surfaces that make it quite easy to clean and this is one of its main strength.
- For peace of mind the HR1832/01 comes with 2 years guarantee
- Its feeding tube is a bit small; you have to remove the seeds and chop the fruits before adding them to the machine.
- Great for couples or personal use but not for a family use. If you have a family better get a bigger size
All in all, the Philips HR1832/01 Viva Collection Compact Juicer is a good juicing machine that is quite easy to assemble, use and clean.
Check this best selling Philips HR1832/01 Viva Collection Compact Juicer, 1.5 Litre, 500 Watt – Black .
Best Black Friday Juicer Deals:
- Get 30% off Slow Juicer Masticating Juicer Machine, Aicok Juicers Whole Fruit and Vegetable with Dual-Stage Quiet Motor & Reverse Function, Cold Press Juicer Creates Fresh Healthy Vegetable and Fruit Juice
- Get 28% off Juicer Machine, Picberm PB2110A Slow Masticating Juicer for Nutrients Preservation Anti-Clogging Easy to Clean, Quiet Motor Cold Press Extractor with Brush Recipes for Fruits and Vegetables, Black
- Get 25% off Omega Juicer Nutrition Centre 8006 Chrome 220v. This deal ends on November 25, 2019 midnight
- Get 23% off Juicer Machine, Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer with Reverse Function, Cold Press Juicer with Upgrade Quiet Motor, Juice Jug and Brush for High Nutrient Juice, BPA Free
- Get 15% off Juicer Machine, Aicook 600W Wide Mouth Juice Extractor Juicers for Whole Fruit and Vegetable, BPA-Free Food Grade Stainless Steel, Dual Speed Setting Centrifugal Juicer with Anti-drip Function [Energy Class A+++]
- For more ongoing juicers deals, check it here.
Visit this page for more Black Friday juicer deals 2019 and Cyber Monday sales to come.