Black Friday Juicer Deals UK 2019 by Philips, Aicok, Nutribullet, Omega, Breville, and other best juicers brands on Amazon. We also feature Cyber Monday deals when they roll out. For Best Black Friday Juicer Deals UK 2019.
For the current ongoing juicer deals that end in 3 to 4 hours time, check it here.
Check also Best Black Friday blender 2019.
Black Friday Juicer Deals UK
- 20% off Aicok Juicer Masticating Juicer Machine 3 in 1 Slow Juicer with Reverse Function, Vertical Cold Press Juicer-Making Juice, Jam and Sorbet, 150W
- 52% off Powerful Masticating Juicer for Whole Fruits and Vegetables, Fresh Healthy Juice, Sorbet, Ice Cream, Wide Mouth 75mm Feeding Chute, BPA Free, 240-Watt, Cold Press, Black Stainless Steel Fridja f1900
- 38% off Juicer, Slow Masticating Juice Extractor with Reverse Function, Aicok Cold Press Juicer with Quiet Motor, Juice Jug and Brush for High Nutrient Juice, BPA Free
Juicer Cyber Monday Deals 2019
36% off Philips HR1867/21 Viva Collection Quick Clean Juicer – Brushed Aluminum [Energy Class A]. Deal is over.
Different Types of Juicers
There are three main types of juicers:
- Centrifugal: This is the most common type of juicer. It works by chopping the vegetables and fruits and then spins them to extract juice while separating it from the pulp. These types are juicers are cheap, easy to use, and clean and store. But they are a bit noisy and not good at juicing wheatgrass, herbs and leaf vegetables but good at solid fruits and vegetables like carrots.
- Masticating also know as slow juicers, single gear or cold press: Unlike the centrifugal that separates juice from its pulp, the masticating juicers mix both juice and pulp to make a more rich nutrient drink and leave behind a dry pulp. The slow juicers are good at juicing wheatgrass, herbs and leaf vegetables in additional to other fruits and vegetables. They are much quieter and a bit expensive than the centrifugal.
- Manual: These are cheap non-electric juicers that made to perform certain tasks only like juicing citrus fruits. You cut the fruits manually, place them in the juicer and press the juicer handle to squeeze the fruits and produce juicer. They much better for personal use due to the work and time need to produce enough juice. They take much more time to produce juice than using the centrifugal or masticaticating juicing machine.
Things to Consider When Buying a Juicer
- Noisy level: Consider the level of noise the machine produces if you want to make your juice in the morning when other people are still on bed. Masticating juicers are quite than centrifugal ones.
- Dishwasher safe: Washing every little part can be cumbersome, if you have a washing machine, consider buying a juicing machine that is dishwasher safe
- High Yield: Consider a juicer that will give you more output out of the ingredients you put as some machines produce more waste than juice.
- Dust cover to keep your juice out of dust
- Size if you have enough place in your kitchen to store it
- A recipe book to get you started
- Speed control for customizing your juicing output
- Warranty for peace of mind
- Cleaning brush for cleaning the small parts removing left over pulp if you have to do it manually instead of using a dishwasher
- Suction cups on the bottom to keep your machine stable while in action
Juicers vs Blenders
The difference between blenders and juicers is that while blenders can mix fruits with their pulp/roughage into fine pieces to make it easier for the body to digest or simply to make a smoothie. The juicer, on the other hand, removes the roughage/pulp or fibre that is not easily digestible and only squeezes out the nutrients to give you a clear drink (juice) without fibre.
Juicers produce clear juice by separating pulp from the juice, while blenders on the other hand mix both pulp and juice, crash them together to produce thick, nutrients rich smoothie.
Visit this page for more Black Friday juicer deals 2019 and Cyber Monday sales to come.