Best Stand Mixer 2020 UK? Find out as we review and compare the top-rated food stand mixers UK 2020: stand mixers bring magic to your kitchen. They make dishes that are hard to prepare simple and easy. Check here for best budget stand mixer under 100 and or Black Friday stand mixer.
Note: For free next day delivery, Get 30-day Free Trial of Amazon Prime .
Having said that, the reason why chefs are so good isn’t because of their skills alone. Chefs can make wonderful dishes because they have the right tools to get their jobs done. The same also goes for you. If you want to get those recipes done right, don’t start cooking without the proper kitchen tools.
Allow me to show you the best food stand mixers that will transform you from zero to hero in the kitchen. Surely, having these best food mixers at home will teach you that cooking home like a pro is not impossible with the right tools.
Of all the different models which one actually is the best mixer UK 2020 that is reliable, efficient and versatile? Find out below.
Best Stand Mixer 2020 UK
1. Kenwood Chef Titanium XL Stand Mixer for Baking - Powerful and Stylish Kitchen Machine in Silver, with K-beater, Dough Hook, Whisk and 6.7 L Bowl, KVC8300S, Silver – Best Overall
- VARIETY OF DISHES: 1700 W motor with 6.7 L stainless steel bowl for speed even under heavy loads while baking, in-bowl illumination provides more control so you can monitor your mixing
- NON-STICK BAKING: A full set of non-stick baking tools including the K-beater, balloon whisk and the dough hook, the planetary mixing action also ensures a thoroughly good mix for all your recipes
- UNRIVALLED VERSATILITY: Unique fold function gives you control over your baking and lets you create delicate mixes for pizza dough or bread, unrivalled versatility with over 25 optional attachments
- QUICK AND EASY: Stay in charge with the electronic speed control and keep your kitchen clean with the splash guard. Easy head tilt helps you add ingredients
- EASY CLEAN UP: Mixer with baking tools are dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning
Last update on 2021-04-22 at 09:05 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesThe Kenwood Chef XL, the #1 best stand mixer for a home baker design is simple and straightforward. Its head and base come with minimum embossments that allow for ergonomic handling. Its feet are lined with anti-slip black plastic to maximize stability. Tilting is smooth and responsive. Furthermore, the tilting mechanism doesn’t collect dust and ensures that removing the mixing bowl or changing attachments will be a breeze.
Features of Kenwood Chef XL
- Pro-Grade food mixer
- Efficient Mixing Blade
- Powerful 1200 watt Motor
Kenwood Chef XL is a pro-grade food mixer. Its large mixing bowl allows you to mix large quantities of food. I find this feature very useful for making bread dough or cake mixtures. The mixing blade of this product works well at picking the ingredients that stick on the side of the mixing bowl.
Kenwood also performs great at mixing heavy dough and bits of additional ingredients. The motor ensures that the dough hook doesn’t get stuck even when more ingredients are added. This feature is pretty useful for making chipped bread and cookies.
2. Kenwood Chef Titanium Stand Mixer for Baking - Powerful and Stylish Kitchen Machine in Silver, with K-beater, Dough Hook, Whisk and 4.6 Litre Bowl, 1500 W, KVC7300S, Silver – Best large stand mixer
- POWERFUL: 1500 W motor with 4.6 Litre stainless steel bowl for speed and power with heavy loads, in-bowl illumination for more control to see how your brioche mix is coming along
- NON-STICK BAKING: A full set of non-stick baking tools is included, like the K-beater, balloon whisk and the dough hook, the planetary mixing action also ensures a thorough mix for all your recipes
- UNRIVALLED VERSATILITY: Unique fold function gives you control over your creations and helps you create delicate mixes, unrivalled versatility with over 25 optional attachments, helping you do more
- QUICK AND EASY: Stay in charge with this electronic speed control and keep your kitchen clean with a splash guard, it's all dishwasher safe. The easy head tilt lets you add ingredients while baking
- EASY CLEAN UP: Mixer with baking tools are dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning
Last update on 2021-04-22 at 17:35 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesThis Kenwood Chef Titanium XL Stand Mixer for Baking comes in 4.6 and 6.7 bowl to choose from . It is our best large stand mixer, a more robust version of Kenwood Chef XL. Its robust design makes it a good appliance that will reduce the airiness of your kitchen.
The stability of Chef Titanium remains the same even when set to fast mixing speeds. This is primarily due to its weight. Chef Titanium isn’t ideal to be used as a portable food mixer because it’s bulky. However, it’s steady and durable and will do well as a home food mixer.
Kenwood KVC7300S stand mixer, excels at mixing foods for baking purposes. You can use this 1500 watts mixer for mixing heavy dough with hard ingredients. Also, you can opt to use this product for mixing fruits and vegetables with cream, honey, etc. Furthermore, this product is also great for kneading and whisking.
3. No products found. – Best Cheap Stand Mixer
No products found.The Aucma Stand Mixer is available in two colors; light blue and red. Between these, I recommend you to go for the red one because it looks unisex. Aucma Stand Mixer has a very robust base. The robust base makes it possible for Aucma to avoid tipping on its own when mixing food fast. Buy this product if you’re looking for a highly stable mixer.
Features of Aucma Stand Mixer
- powerful 1400-watt motor
- a robust base for stability
- Anti-Splash Guard
- Dent Resistant Bowl
This product does well at mixing various ingredients for cookies, waffles, and pancakes. Mixing large quantities of fruits won’t be an issue with this product because its bowl is very large. Aucma’s bowl isn’t prone to dents. This means that you won’t have to worry about denting the bowl when mixing hard ingredients.
This product works great for mixing liquids such as milk and juice because it has a splash guard. The 1400 watt motor of Aucma is pretty powerful so expect liquids to splash all over if the splash guard isn’t installed. However, Aucma’s powerful motor ensures that you won’t have trouble mixing food.
Check it out, the No products found..
4. KitchenAid 4.8 Litre Artisan Stand Mixer 5KSM175PS (Empire Red) – Best Kitchenaid Stand Mixer for Home Use
- Mixes and prepares small and large batches of food, low effort but high impact
- Versatile and easy to use tilt-head stand mixer which adapts to your cooking needs
- 300 watt, 10 speed setting and built to last using the toughest of materials
- Comes with 2 bowls and a number of standard mixer accessories to help you create a range of dishes
- 5 year warranty
Last update on 2021-04-23 at 00:14 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesThe KitchenAid Artisan Mixer is an improved version of KitchenAid classic. It looks similar in all aspects. However, the different thing with it is that it may be fitted with lots of attachments. Furthermore, Artisan is lighter and is more suitable for elderly users. The stability of this product is exceptional. Artisan doesn’t budge even when the motor turns fast. That said, buy this product if KitchenAid Classic’s features aren’t enough for you.
Features of KitchenAid Artisan
- Equipped with a Mess-Free motor
This product has a 300watts motor that’s not very powerful as Kenwood but still good enough for kneading dough and handling other heavy cake mixtures. The 4.8 litre bowl is large enough to contain various kinds of ingredients. That said, Artisan will help you get creative on your baking.
Check it out, the KitchenAid 4.8 Litre Artisan Stand Mixer 5KSM175PS (Empire Red)
5. Kitchenaid Artisan 3.3L Stand Mixer Empire RED 5KSM3311XBER – Best for Small Kitchen
This KitchenAid Empire Red Mini Mixer looks pretty similar to the previous product in terms of design. However, it’s base is more slender and its feet are wider. It is a new version of the former KitchenAid stand mixer that offers a perfect mixer for a small kitchen. Its size is just enough for you to use it as a personal food mixer for cooking classes, local cooking contests, etc.
Features of KitchenAid Classic
- 3.3 litre bowl vs 4.8 of Kitchenaid Artisan reviewed above
- 3 mixing accessories: a whisk, dough hook and flat beater
- Non-bulky food mixer
- Slender base and wide feet
- Much quiet compared to other best stand mixers on the market today.
- 5 years warranty
This product doesn’t have an anti-splash feature but this is just a minor problem. The 275 watts motor of this product isn’t too powerful so doesn’t leave a lot of mess. KitchenAid Empire Red Mini Mixer’s motor has just enough power for mixing fruits, vegetables, flour and other ingredients without overspills.
Check it out, the Kitchenaid Artisan 3.3L Stand Mixer Empire RED 5KSM3311XBER.
6. Emperial Black Food Mixer – Stand Mixer 5L Mixing Bowl & Splash Guard with 6 Speeds – Includes Beater, Dough Hook & Balloon Whisk for Cakes, Batters, Bread, Desserts 12000W (Red)
The Emperial Black Food Mixer – Stand Mixer is a neat looking food mixer. Its head and base are finished with a gray color tone. I also love the silver-coated plastic that seals the head against moisture because it stands out. The look of Emperial Black Food mixer makes it a great addition to modern and minimalist kitchens. That said, this product won’t disappoint if you’re looking for a mixer that’s beautiful but not too flashy.
Features of Emperial Black Food Mixer
- 12000-watt 6-speed motor
- 5 Liter aluminum bowl with anti-splash cover
- Soft Tilt-Head design
- 2 Year Warranty
This black food mixer is great for making cake butter, bread dough, and cookie dough. The anti-splash guard makes this product ideal for mixing ingredients without messing up your worktop. Emperial Black Food mixer is also okay when used for baking.
I also love the fact that Emperial isn’t very noisy. You’ll hear the occasional whirring sound of the motor but this won’t bother you. The noise of the motor is bearable and you won’t have to worry about disturbing others while using it.
7. MisterChef® PRO Professional Electric Kitchen 1400W Food Stand Mixer - BIG BOWL - 3 Attachments: Eggbeater, Dough Hook & Stainless Steel Whisk - 5.5L Stainless Steel Bowl
The MisterChef® Professional Electric Kitchen 1400W Food Stand Mixer is a product that doesn’t get old quickly It uses a white coating that’s resistant against dust, dirt, and grime. Furthermore, you can wipe its head and base with water alone. Also, I love the fact that the feet of this product comes with rubber grips. The rubber grips ensure that MisterChef Food Mixer stays in place and won’t slip when placed in slightly wet kitchen countertops.
Features of MisterChef Professional Food Mixer
- Egg Beater Attachment that acts as mixer blade, dough hook and whisk
- 5.5 litre bowl that is
- Has white coating that’s resistant against dust and dirt
- Feet that installed with rubber grips
- Works well at mixing fruits and four
- 2 years warranty
I find thisMisterChef mixer useful at kneading dough, making butter cream, meringues and more.
8. Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer for Baking, Stylish Kitchen Mixer with K-beater, Dough Hook and Whisk, 5L Glass Bowl, Removable Splash Guard, 1000 W, Cream – Best Selling Food Mixer
Can this Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer set back with the difficulty of the daily kitchen activities? How can it cope up under the administration of a serious cook? Can it still do its jobs for meal preparation with ease or complicated process? Let us now know the features of the kmix and decide whether this is worth buying.
Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer Product Description
- The Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer weighs 8kg and of 36.1 x 22.3 x 34.9 cm size.
- Features a 500-watt motor which supplies power to the device. It can mix a dough of up to 1.5 kilograms.
- Has 6 variable speed control setting that gives you full control over the speed to which the food get mixed.
- Employs planetary mixing technology. This ensures that there is a total mixing of contents that is in the bowl.
- Features auto-stop feature which makes the mixer stop when you lift up the top .
- Has 2 power outlets for accommodating extra attachments.
- Includes 5 year warranty for peace of mind.
- It comes with a 5 litre nonsticky coated aluminum stainless steel mixing bowl with handles. The bowl is big enough for normal daily use.
- The kmix also comes with a splash guard with a small opening. The opening is for adding ingredients while mixing.
The Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer comes with 3 standard mixing attachments. A k-beater, a whisk and a dough hook for mixing. There is also an instruction manual showing you how to use each accessory.
You are also provided with a key for adjusting the attachments. How to adjust the attachments is well illustrated in the user manual provided.
Apart from these 3 standard attachments; there is also a range of attachments that you can buy when in need of them. These attachments include a pasta roller, short pasta maker and multi food grinder. The optional attachments though are of not of wide range as that of the Kenwood chef mixer.
- The Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer looks neat, robust, and easy to maneuver and clean.
- It comes with an instruction manual and leaflet with information about more attachments.
- Amazon is the cheapest place to buy for a considerable amount.
- Not only is it a time saver and muscle saver, but it is good looking too.
- It has an added safety feature, which makes the gadget stops when you lift up the top.
- It also detects when you add ingredients and adjusts the speed.
- Its attachments don’t seem to reach the sides of the bowl. But it comes with a spanner to adjust them .
- It is a bit heavy, weighing 8kg.
Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer for Baking, Stylish Kitchen Mixer with K-beater, Dough Hook and Whisk, 5L Glass Bowl, Removable Splash Guard, 1000 W, Cream customers are happy with the kind of service offered by this food mixer. For example, out of the 544 that have been able to review the machine, 81% of them gave a five-star rating. This is an incredible performance for this product.The efficiency of the mixer and the quality of food you get overshadows the disadvantage. The Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer is user friendly. You will like using it as you enjoy preparing your food.
9. Bosch OptiMUM MUM9GT4S00 Kitchen Machine 1.5 Kg 1400 W - Platinum Silver – Best for cookie and bread dough
When it comes to the best multifunction stand food mixers; The Bosch brand takes lead. Its food mixers come with a variety of attachments to make cooking more fun than ever before. With the Bosch OptiMUM MUM9GT4S00 Kitchen Machine , you get not only a stand mixer and food processor attachments but also a blender, timer and scale. You get all these at a price range more less the same as the Kenwood Chef Mixers.
- 7 pre set programmes, scale and a timer
- Powerful 1400watts motor
- large 5.5 litre stainless steel bowl with 2 handles
- Silicone Beater, dough hook, and a whisk for everything mixing, kneading and whisking
- rubber feet to keep it stable while in action
- 2 year warranty for peace of mind
This Bosch mixer is quite good, you just need to add ingredients and set the timer and let it do its job without you being there.
Check it out, the Bosch OptiMUM MUM9GT4S00 Kitchen Machine 1.5 Kg 1400 W - Platinum Silver.
10. Kenwood Prospero Plus KHC29.A0SI Stand Mixer for Baking, Compact 4.3 Litre Bowl, 3 Bowl Tools, 1000 W, Silver
The Kenwood Stand Mixer gets the job done like other top-rated mixers. This Kenwood mixer is a pretty petite little thing, which will save you some space on your counter. And will make it much easier to handle than its bulky counterparts.
- It features a sports a sleek and smart design with a stainless steel bowl and a clean silver body. This makes it very easy to clean as well as makes it a pleasing addition to any kitchen.
- This stand mixer features a large 4.3 stainless steel bowl. This is about enough for one serving of most recipes.
- This Kenwood kitchen machine is perfect for a small family. It could be too small for you, or too light.
The Kenwood km240 stand mixer is worth the investment. It is lightweight, easy to use and with great customer satisfaction level.
Things to Consider Before You Buying the Best Food Mixer
Accessories and Attachments: You’ll most likely want the best stand mixer that comes with a balloon whisk, beater, and dough hook. The majority of mixers have splash guards to prevent splattering.
Other high-end stand mixers like some of the Kenwood food mixers come with a food processor and blender. A processor attachment for your mixer will also allow you to perform a greater number of tasks. Including slicing, grating, and more. A blender attachment will allow you to blend ingredients and make soup and smoothies as well. Alternatively, check Best Blender UK 2020.
Some models may even come with mincers or even sausage makers. If you want these attachments included with your buy. Make sure the mixer you’re looking at has the capability to take extra attachments.
Size: Another often overlooked factor when searching for the food mixer is its size. If you have enough room on your counter, the size doesn’t matter. But if you have limited space then consider a smaller, more compact mixer. Stand mixers like Bosch food mixers usually come with large bowls.
Dishwasher Safe: Make sure that the stand mixer accessories included are dishwasher safe. Washing by hand isn’t the end of the world. But can be inconvenient, particularly if the mixer comes with a large bowl.
Accessory Storage: Many food mixers come with a lot of accessories that can clutter up drawers. Try to get a model that has a compartment or box for accessory storage if you need it. Splash Guard Most mixers come with a splash guard. If the model you’re planning on buying doesn’t have one, you may have to pay for one out of pocket.
Speed Settings/Wattage A higher wattage mixer will give you more power, but it doesn’t mean that it will excel at mixing. Go by food mixer reviews and evaluations of the product rather than speed and wattage alone. Because a model has a low or high amount of speed settings does not mean that it is the highest quality. Where to Buy A Food Mixer? If you are looking for the best price food mixer; Amazon UK online shop is a good place to start with.
Types of food mixers
There are mainly 2 types of food mixers: hand mixers and stand mixers. While hand mixers are for beating, mixing and kneading small batches; stand mixers, on the other hand, are meant for handling large amount of ingredients.
Example this AEG KM5560-U UltraMix Stand Mixer, 1200w can handle up to 2kg of ingredients per time.
Both hand mixers and stand mixers come with 3 main attachments: beaters for beating eggs or creams, whisk for whisking or adding air to cake mixtures and a dough hook for kneading.
Some of the stand mixers are multi-functional meaning that they can handle more than their primary tasks of beating, mixing and kneading.
The multi-functional food mixers tend to have extra attachments like a food processor, blender, mincer, pasta makers and many more. Some of these additional attachments come as a part of a stand mixer package and others need to be bought separately when needs arise. Check Best Food Processor UK 2020.
Easy to use and setup:
Most of the food mixers reviewed in this site are easy to assemble, use and clean. They features variable speed control settings in which you have to read the user manual provided to know which speed is best for which type of ingredients.
There are many food mixers brands in the market right now such as Bosch, Vonshef, Breville, Morphy Richards and many others but the 2 leading brands are Kenwood and Kitchenaid. You will find a great range of colors and designs to fit your kitchen needs and style.
Food mixers prices range from £15 for a hand mixer to up to £600 for a multi-functional stand mixer.
With a budget of between £100 and £200; you are sure of getting the best food mixer that can handle most of the tasks at affordable price like the Heska -1500W Food Stand Mixer – 4-in-1 Beater/Whisk/Dough Hook/Flex Edge Beater – 5.5 Litre Mixing Bowl with Splash Guard (Red) .
Check for instance the Bosc Bosch MUM57830GB Food Mixer, 900 W, 3.9 L – Brushed Stainless Steel is multifunctional but are quite cheap compared to the Kenwood Chef Mixers.
Don’t forget however that high-end mixers like Kenwood and Kitchenaid have the ability to take more extra attachments than any other stand mixers in the market today.
Best stand mixers will no doubt save you time and bring fun to your fine cooking and baking.
They also provide consistency due to the electric motor for best results. Food mixers are meant for people who want to make their life a bit easier or hone their culinary skills. They also provide you with the choice to transform into a one stop ultimate machine to cater for most if not all your cooking needs. You do this by adding more accessories.
The products that I mentioned here are the top 10, best food mixers that you wouldn’t want to miss. They’re the best because they don’t only mix ingredients well, but also performs great when used for other purposes. All the products that I presented may be fitted with different attachments so that you can use them as a kneader, beater, slicer, pasta roller, etc.
Having these products at home is a good investment. You can use them in different ways. That said, these best stand mixers don’t only save money, but also your kitchen space.
And For current ongoing best stand mixer deals, check it here.