Vonshef Food Mixer Reviews: There are mainly two distinct stand mixer colours by Vonshef. These are Red and Black. Find the best Vonshef stand mixers to help you decide which is the best one is worth it. Is it the VonShef Red Food Mixer – 1000W Stand Mixer or the VonShef Black Food Mixer – 1400W Electric Stand Mixer.
|1||VonShef Black Food Mixer - Electric 8 Speed 1000W Stand Mixer, 4.5L Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl,...||963 Reviews||£69.99||View deal|
|2||VonShef Hand Mixer Electric Whisk – Food Mixer for Baking with 5 Speeds, 300W, 2 Stainless Steel...||6,116 Reviews||£19.99||View deal|
|3||VonShef Hand Mixer Electric Whisk – Food Mixer for Baking with 5 Speeds, 400W, 2 Stainless Steel...||363 Reviews||£26.99||View deal|
Last update on 2023-12-04 at 20:34 / // Source: Amazon
1. Vonshef Black Stand Mixer vs Red Stand Mixer
To be honest there is nothing that separates these two mixers other than the aesthetic of colour. So it all boils down to individual preferences when it comes to buying one. Below we explore the two respective mixers.
VonShef Red Food Mixer – 1000W Stand Mixer Reviews
|VonShef Red Food Mixer - Electric 8 Speed 1000W Stand Mixer, 4.5L Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl,...||963 Reviews||View deal|
Last update on 2023-12-04 at 20:34 / // Source: AmazonThe VonShef Food Mixer – Stand Mixer with 8 Speeds is one of the best selling food mixers UK. It comes in two colours, the red (VonShef Red Food Mixer - Stand Mixer) and the cream one. It is one of our best budget stand mixers under £100 UK.
- It has 8 control setting speeds that allows you to mix, whisk and knead ingredients well.
- This Vonshef mixer comes with 3 standard attachments: a dough hook, beater and a whisk. It also comes with a 4.5 litre stainless steel mixing bowl.
- The mixer has a splash guard for preventing food splashes and rubber feet for stability.
- It comes with a free recipe book.
- Features “planetary mixing motion technology” same as the Kenwood Chef .
- It is stylish, red /cream in color with 1000 watt motor.
- You can use it to make cookie dough, mix cakes mixtures, make bread dough, mashed potatoes etc
- It weighs 4.9kg and 41 x 25 x 32 cm size.
- Great value for money.
- Ideal for a small to medium size family.
- It is easy to use and clean.
- It is stable with stickers on the bottom to hold it firm.
You have to use spatula to scrap the bottom when making large batches of food to help it mix evenly.
Check the .
2. VonShef Black Food Mixer – 1400W Electric Stand Mixer Reviews
Last update on 2023-12-04 at 20:34 / // Source: AmazonThe VonShef Black Food Mixer – 1400W Electric Stand Mixer is the cheapest VonShef mixer so far.
- It has 6 rotary switch control speed compared to 8 of the Vonshef Red Mixer reviewed above.
- Also comes with 3 basic attachments: a dough hook for kneading, a beater for beating eggs, whisk for mixing .
- The mixer is compact with a powerful 1400 watts motor and a 4.4 customer’s star rating.
- It comes with a large 5-litre stainless steel bowl with a splash guard for preventing food spillage
- Best mixer for a large family or people who make large batches of food at once.
- It is easy to use, clean and keep.
- And for peace of mind you get 2 years warranty by Vonshef
- You need to use a spatula for ensuring that all the ingredients get blended well.
Tina Peters has ten years of testing and reviewing kitchen gadgets. I am a home-trained chef. I like to make cakes, pastries, biscuits, icing, and all kinds of home baking/cooking. As someone who likes trying out new kitchen gadgets to up my cooking skills. Over the past ten years, I often find myself buying gadgets like stand mixers, food processors, mini choppers, air fryers, blenders, and all kinds of kitchen appliances. Getting value for your money whenever you purchase an item requires adequate research and testing. So I decided to collate most of the information I have gathered over ten years of using and researching different kitchen gadgets into coxonskitchen.co.uk.
Table of Contents