Looking for the Best Budget Juicer 2020 UK? Here is a detailed review of the top 5 best affordable juicers under £100 UK 2020 from the slow cold press, masticating juicers to centrifugal and citrus juicing machines for home use.
Best Budget Juicer 2020 UK under £100
1. Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer – Best Budget Masticating Juicer
The Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer is our number one best affordable masticating juicer under £100. It is the best cold press juicer, juicing fruits and vegetables slowly to give you high yield, smooth, nutritious juice that stays fresh for up to 72 hours.
- You can use it for juicing kale, wheatgrass, ginger, carrots, turmeric, , beets, oranges, lemons, pineapples, apples and more
- You need to cut your ingredients into small pieces and remove inedible parts before inserting them into Aicok juicer
- This juicer machine is powered by 150 watts motor and runs on 240 volts, runs slowly and quietly
- You can run it continuously for up to 20 minutes time
- It has a reverse function to use in case ingredients get stuck in
- Its parts are dishwasher safe and on top, you get a cleaning tool to assist deep cleaning it and
- For peace of mind, you get a 2 years warranty
Check the Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer.
2. Philips HR1832/01 Viva Collection Juicer – Best Budget UK Celery Juicer
The Philips HR1832/01 Viva Collection Compact Juicer is our number one best cheap juicer for celery. It is quite good for juicing celery, cucumber, oranges, apples and more.
- Like many other juicers, you need to cut fruits into small pieces, remove inedible and hard skin and seeds. However, for soft fruits such as apples, you can put them in whole
- You also need to cut vegetable steam and bundle them up before inserting them into the juicer.
- Like many other electric juicers, Philips also has a drip-stop sprout that when pressed stops the juicer from dripping down the juice and messing up your worktop
- You can run this machine for up to 45 seconds, empty the pulp container after every session and then leave it to rest for one minute before continuing. This is to prevent it from overheat and burning up.
- Make sure also to use gentle pressure when pushing the ingredients in using its pusher.
- This juicer machine has non-slip feet that keep it stable while juicing
- All its juicing parts are dishwasher safe. They are polished and smooth making them even easy to clean with hands
3. Aicook Wide Mouth – Best Budget Centrifugal Juicer
If you are looking for the best cheap centrifugal juicer under £100, then, the Aicook Wide Mouth Centrifugal Juicer is the best one to go for. It has a big 3 inches mouth that can consume a whole fruit without a need to cut it down into small pieces, for instance, apples.
However, for hard skin fruits such as oranges, you need to peel them first before inserting them into the machine. You also need to remove hard seeds and inedible parts such as vegetable steam.
- You can use this Aicook centrifugal juicer for juicing tomatoes, apples, oranges, lemons, beets, kale, celery, strawberries, ginger, watermelon, carrots and more
- The machine comes with a recipe book to get you started
- It is powered by a powerful 600 watts motor that extract the fruits and vegetables nicely to give you a smooth drink for a day
- The machine is of BPA free, stainless steel material including its body, blades and juicing filter
- It comes with a brush to help you deep clean it, its parts are also dishwasher safe
- There is 2 speeds, one for juicing soft fruits and vegetables and another one for the hard ingredients
- This centrifugal juicer also has anti-slip feet to keep it stable while juicing and anti-drip lip for stopping it from messing up your worktop.
Check the Aicook Wide Mouth Centrifugal Juicer.
You can also check its upgraded version with the same price range, Juicer, Aicook Professional 3 Speed Juicer Extractor Whole Fruit and Vegetable, 2020 Upgraded Motor, Powerful Pulse Function, Higher Juice and Nutrition Yield, Food-Grade Material, Easy to Clean. This one includes a pulse function for boosting the power when dealing with hard ingredients.
4. Torrex® 30280 Steam Juicer – Best Cheap
If you like making homemade jellies and jams, then, the Torrex® 30280 steam juicer is cheap but good quality juicer under £60. It has a steamer where you place the fruits or vegetables and steams them in any induction cooker then place back in the machine for it to juice it.
- Its body and juicing parts are of good quality stainless steel that is dishwasher safe
- The machine can hold up to 2.4kg of fruits and vegetables
- You can use it for juicing grapes, pears, apples, berries and more.
- It produces thick juice which tastes good when left stay overnight to cool but as not as fresh as that made by best masticating juicers.
Check the Torrex® 30280 steam juicer.
5. Bosch MCP 3000 Juicer – Best Cheap Juicer under £50
The Bosch MCP 3000 juicer is a little, tiny, cute electric citrus juicer under £50. If you are kind of person who do not mind having bits in your juice, then, this is the best juicer to have. Fibres are good for your digestion.
However, if you would rather have a smooth juice with no bits in, be free to use a strainer to filter the pulp out.
- It comes with a European plug which means you need to buy a power adaptor or a UK plug to make it work, otherwise
- This cheap, inexpensive Bosch juicercomes with good size, 0.8-litre detachable juicing container with a plastic lid
- It has a big juicing head that make it suitable for juicing oranges, lemons and grapefruits but not good for small citrus fruits such as limes.
- All its juicing parts are dishwasher safe
- The machine itself is easy to assemble, disassemble, use, clean and store.
- You activate the machine by pressing the half-cut fruit in which makes the machine to start juicing the fruit automatically
- Bosh has onboard power cord storage space underneath the machine
Check the Bosch MCP 3000 Juicer.
Which is your Best Budget Juicer UK 2020 so far?