Best Budget Juicer UK 2021? Here is a detailed review of the top 5 best affordable juicers under £100 UK 2021 from the slow cold press, masticating juicers to centrifugal and citrus juicing machines for home use.
Note: For free next day delivery, Get 30-day Free Trial of Amazon Prime .
Best Selling Juicers under 100:
Last update on 2021-04-23 at 00:09 / // Source: Amazon Affiliates
Best Budget Juicer UK 2021 under £100
1. Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer – Best masticating juicer on a budget
- Higher & Fresher Nutritive Juices - Slow juicer uses a low rpm motor which best retains the nutritional value of your fruits, veggies, and greens, and decreases the top froth. Less air is added during the juicing process also allows a longer shelf life...
- Higher & Purer Juice Yield - This slower, low rpm process extracts the more juice from vegetables and fruits than centrifugal juicers, especially leafy greens. Upgrade strong filter and worm can help you make higher and purer juice.
- Multipurpose - Masticating juicer can make various health foods for your family, especially for your baby. Like extracting gingers, celery, wheatgrass, carrots, apples, oranges, and other fibrous fruits and vegetables. A masticating juicer will give you...
- Silent & Easy to Use - Less than 60 decibels motor, and stable body, you can safely use it at any time and any place. Reverse function, the juice extractor can be used continuously and without clogging. The removable parts are available for dishwasher.
- Warranty - 2 years warranty; Provide lifelong technical consultant and 24 hours customer service; BPA free material, CE.
Last update on 2021-04-22 at 18:18 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesThe Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer is our number one best masticating juicer on a budget. It is the best affordable slow juicer under £100, juicing fruits and vegetables slowly to give you high yield, smooth, nutritious juice that stays fresh for up to 72 hours.
- You can use it for juicing kale, wheatgrass, ginger, carrots, turmeric, , beets, oranges, lemons, pineapples, apples and more
- You need to cut your ingredients into small pieces and remove inedible parts before inserting them into Aicok juicer
- This budget slow juicer is powered by 150 watts motor and runs on 240 volts, runs slowly and quietly
- You can run it continuously for up to 20 minutes time
- It has a reverse function to use in case ingredients get stuck in
- Its parts are dishwasher safe and on top, you get a cleaning tool to assist deep cleaning it and
- For peace of mind, you get a 2 years warranty
Check this best budget masticating juicer uk, the Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer here on Amazon.
2. CIRAGO Slow Masticating Juicer – Best Cheap Vegetable Juicer under £100
- ✔ 🍏【Higher Nutrient Preservation】：CIRAGO Slow Masticating Juicer (80RPM) preserves the vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals and nutrients from being destroyed as opposed to centrifugal juicers. you can enjoy fresh & healthy juice with...
- ✔ 🍊【Upgrad the Auger & Filter】：Upgraded 7 segment sprial masticating and high density 304 filter ,Extract various of vegetables and fruits, such as celery, ginger, wheatgrass, leafy greens, carrot, apples, oranges, etc, that is worth investing...
- ✔ 🍋【Convenient and Easy to Clean】：One button assemble design allows you to take the juicer apart in seconds.All detachable parts are made of high quality BPA-free material and dishwasher-safe, easier to clean.
- ✔ 🍓【Quiet Motor & Two Speed Adjustment】：Runs less than 60 decibels, let you enjoy a quiet life. Soft/Hard 2-speed control allows you to extract juice easily from various fruits and vegetables.Reverse function can help you reduce food residues...
- ✔ 🍍【3 YEARS WARRANTY】：UL, CE, ETL certification. 3 Years Manufacturer Warranty And Lifetime Technical Support, ready to serve you within 24h.
Last update on 2021-04-22 at 17:09 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesCIRAGO Slow Masticating Juicer is our number one best cheap vegetable juicer UK 2021. It is also the best juicer for wheatgrass.
- CIRAGO can juice leaf greens, ginger, wheatgrass, carrots, apples, kale, celery, oranges, and all kinds of soft and hard vegetables and fruits but not bananas as it will turn them into a mash
- Its juicing parts are BPA-free and all dishwasher safe. You can also easily wash its detachable parts with warm soapy water and a soft brush. The only hard thing to wash is its wire mesh. To wash the mesh simply soak it on warm water for some time and use a soft brush to clean it
- CIRAGO juice maker has two-speed control settings: Hard and soft. There is also a reverse function to help you unclog your machine when necessary. For better results, make sure to press the reverse function for 5 seconds.
- For peace of mind, this best budget juicer for vegetables comes with 3-year guarantee and lifetime technical support.
- As with all best slow juicers, CIRAGO is slow and quiet when in action when compared to juicing with a centrifugal juicer
- It feeder chute is small to help keep kids free from injury. Though this means that you have to cut your fruits into small pieces and bundle up your veggies before adding them to this machine
- CIRAGO juicer weighs 4.7 kg and of 40 X 30.7 X 20 cm dimensional size. It features a 150watts motor and comes with a UK plug.
- Note: CIRAGO is not suitable for juicing frozen fruits and vegetables, ice and hard seeds, and skins
- Do not run it for more than 20 minutes to avoid overheating the motor
3. Philips HR1832/01 Viva Collection Compact Juicer – Best budget juicer for celery
- Get more goodness in everyday with a delicious fresh juice
- An easy way to increase your daily fruit and veg intake, the compact juicer makes up to 1.5l in one go, enough for a whole family
- From zesty oranges to cooling cucumber, getting a wide variety of fruit and veg into your day is easy with a Philips juicer
- No mess, no fuss, simple pulp collection
- Quick Clean technology for effortless cleaning in just 1 minute. If the filter is blocked - switch the appliance off, clean the feeding tube and the filter, empty the integrated pulp container, and process a smaller quantity
Last update on 2021-04-23 at 00:09 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesThe Philips HR1832/01 Viva Collection Compact Juicer is our number one best budget juicer for celery. It is quite good for juicing celery, cucumber, oranges, apples and more.
- Like many other juicers, you need to cut fruits into small pieces, remove inedible and hard skin and seeds. However, for soft fruits such as apples, you can put them in whole
- You also need to cut vegetable steam and bundle them up before inserting them into the juicer.
- Like many other electric juicers, this Philips juicer also has a drip-stop sprout that when pressed stops the juicer from dripping down the juice and messing up your worktop
- You can run this machine for up to 45 seconds, empty the pulp container after every session and then leave it to rest for one minute before continuing. This is to prevent it from overheat and burning up.
- Make sure also to use gentle pressure when pushing the ingredients in using its pusher.
- This juicer machine has non-slip feet that keep it stable while juicing
- All its juicing parts are dishwasher safe. They are polished and smooth making them even easy to clean with hands
4. Aicook Wide Mouth Centrifugal Juicer – Best Budget Centrifugal Juicer
No products found.If you are looking for the best cheap centrifugal juicer under £100, then, the Aicook Wide Mouth Centrifugal Juicer is the best one to go for. It has a big 3 inches mouth that can consume a whole fruit without a need to cut it down into small pieces, for instance, apples.
It is currently unavailable on Amazon.
However, for hard skin fruits such as oranges, you need to peel them first before inserting them into the machine. You also need to remove hard seeds and inedible parts such as vegetable steam.
- You can use this Aicook centrifugal juicer for juicing tomatoes, apples, oranges, lemons, beets, kale, celery, strawberries, ginger, watermelon, carrots and more
- The machine comes with a recipe book to get you started
- It is powered by a powerful 600 watts motor that extract the fruits and vegetables nicely to give you a smooth drink for a day
- The machine is of BPA free, stainless steel material including its body, blades and juicing filter
- It comes with a brush to help you deep clean it, its parts are also dishwasher safe
- There is 2 speeds, one for juicing soft fruits and vegetables and another one for the hard ingredients
- This centrifugal juicer also has anti-slip feet to keep it stable while juicing and anti-drip lip for stopping it from messing up your worktop.
Check the Aicook Wide Mouth Centrifugal Juicer.
You can also check its upgraded version with the same price range, Juicer, Aicook Professional 3 Speed Juicer Extractor Whole Fruit and Vegetable, 2020 Upgraded Motor, Powerful Pulse Function, Higher Juice and Nutrition Yield, Food-Grade Material, Easy to Clean. This one includes a pulse function for boosting the power when dealing with hard ingredients.
5. Torrex® 30280 steam juicer – Best cheap juicer machine and Steamer
- The Gräfenstayn steam juicer is made of high quality and dishwasher approved stainless steal. It can be used with all common burners, as well as inducti0n burners.
- During the extraction process the fruits within ther doesn’t get boiled. Instead they are slightly warmed up. This guarantees no loss of any vitamins, color of flavor. Pure natural processing without any preservatives.
- The encapsuled floor of the juicer with ist thickness of 5.0 mm guarantees a perfect heat conduction within the juicer. As well as the optimized diameter of 26 cm and the thikness of 0.7 mm guarantee for a long life of this juicer.
- Depending on the kind and volume of the fruits you want to strain, the juicer holds up to 4 Killogramm of fruits and vegetables.
- Due to the large filling compartment that holds 4.3 l now you can enjoy the pure taste of fresh made juices.
Last update on 2021-04-22 at 14:01 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesIf you like making homemade jellies and jams, then, the Torrex® 30280 steam juicer is cheap but good quality juicer under £60. It has a steamer where you place the fruits or vegetables and steams them in any induction cooker then place back in the machine for it to juice it.
- Its body and juicing parts are of good quality stainless steel that is dishwasher safe
- The machine can hold up to 2.4kg of fruits and vegetables
- You can use it for juicing grapes, pears, apples, berries and more.
- It produces thick juice which tastes good when left stay overnight to cool but as not as fresh as that made by best masticating juicers.
Check the Torrex® 30280 steam juicer.
6. Bosch MCP 3000 Juicer – Best Cheap Juicer under £50
- Whip up a batch of fresh fruit juice with the MCP3000 by Bosch
- This electric citrus press boasts a power input of 25 W and a 0.8-litrecapacity, and is ready to go at the touch of a button
- The MCP3000 ismuch easier to operate than traditional handheld juicers and works with smalland large fruits
- The MCP3000 canbe disassembled and is dishwasher-safe
Last update on 2021-04-22 at 14:01 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesThe Bosch MCP 3000 juicer is a little, tiny, cute best cheap juicer under £50. If you are kind of person who do not mind having bits in your juice, then, this is the best juicer to have. Fibres are good for your digestion.
However, if you would rather have a smooth juice with no bits in, be free to use a strainer to filter the pulp out.
- It comes with a European plug which means you need to buy a power adaptor or a UK plug to make it work, otherwise
- The Bosch juicercomes with good size, 0.8-litre detachable juicing container with a plastic lid
- It has a big juicing head that make it suitable for juicing oranges, lemons and grapefruits but not good for small citrus fruits such as limes.
- All its juicing parts are dishwasher safe
- The machine itself is easy to assemble, disassemble, use, clean and store.
- You activate the machine by pressing the half-cut fruit in which makes the machine to start juicing the fruit automatically
- Bosh has onboard power cord storage space underneath the machine
Check this best inexpensive juicer under £50 Bosch MCP 3000 Juicer.
Which Budget Juicer to Buy – Slow Masticating, Centrifugal or Citrus Juicer?
There is a big difference between masticating, centrifugal and electric citrus juicers and it is important to read this before buying one. Citrus juicers are types of juicers that are small, cheap, and designed to juice only citrus fruits such as grapefruits, limes, oranges and lemons. They are quite involving. You cut fruit into half and place half a fruit into a juicing machine and squeeze. There are both manual and electric citrus juicers with electric juicers able to squeeze more fruits per time than the manual ones.
Centrifugal also called fast juicers are kind of juicers that juices fruits and vegetables very fast . You have to drink its juices immediately or within the same day. This is because fast juicing causes oxidation to occur which makes the juice not suitable to store for more than 24 hours or else it will lose its freshness. These best budget juicers are affordable to many and can juice a variety of fruits and vegetables except wheatgrass. Centrifugal juicers however are claimed to cause a lot of food waste in form of wet pulp. They offer less juice than masticating juicers and are very noisy when in action.
Masticating also called cold press slow juicers is what most people dream of. They can juice all kinds of both soft and hard fruits such as carrots, ginger, wheatgrass, and more. But they juice very slowly. This, however, gives you fresh juice that can stay fresh up to 3 days long. You get more juice than with fast juicers but at premium prices. And these slow juicers are very quiet when in action when compared to juicing with fast juicers.
Things To Consider in Buying A Budget Juicer
- Type of juicer you want – Do you want a masticating, centrifugal or citrus juicer? Both manual and electric citrus juicers are cheap but are limited to juicing only citrus fruits such as oranges, lemons, and limes. Masticating juicers are the best as they can juice all kinds of fruits and vegetables but are bit expensive than centrifugal and citrus ones. Centrifugal juicers can also juice a variety of fruits and vegetables but struggle to juice green leaves such as wheatgrass.
- Price – Do you want an affordable juicer under £50 or under £100. You can easily get a centrifugal and citrus juicer under £50 but for masticating juicers, you need to stretch your budget a little a bit between 50 and 100.
- Size – Do you want a compact or a horizontal juicer. The compact juicers are slim and tall occupying a small kitchen space compared to wider, horizontal juicers.
- Dishwasher safe – Do you have a dishwashing machine then consider buying a juicer with dishwasher safe parts. Worry not though if you do not have the dishwasher because washing juicing parts is quite easy and stress-free when you wash them immediately after finishing juice. It is hard to wash though if you leave the pulp to dry on juicing parts unless you soak them for some time.
- A recipe book- Does the machine you want to buy come with a recipe book or not. It is good to have a recipe book to get you started or offer you new ideas to help you make the most use of your new gadget
- Wide feed chute or a narrow one? The best juicer with a wider feed chute will reduce the need of cutting your ingredients into small pieces
- Guarantee- Best cheap juicers come with a standard one-year guarantee and few come with 2 years. For peace of mind, a 2-year warrant juicing machine is worth going for.
- Noise: Do you like a noisy cheap centrifugal juicer or the best quiet, expensive masticating juicer?
Is it Worth It to Buy a Juicer?
Buying a juicer is worth it. It helps you make a healthy juice at a fraction of a store price. And depending on the type of juicer you want to buy, you can get a budget one for as cheap as £10 to as high as £100. The expensive one goes up to 400 pounds. The price range differs depending on whether you want a manual citrus juicer, an electric one, centrifugal, or masticating juice maker.
The juicing machine also helps you customize your healthy juice recipes by adding ginger for instance or mixing different fruits and vegetables.
Which is your Best Budget Juicer UK 2021 so far?