Looking for the Best Budget Stand Mixer UK 2020 under £100? Check these top 5 leading cheap best food mixers under £100; they are quite affordable and worth the investment.
Best Budget Stand Mixer UK 2020 under £100
Even though there are many mixers, the Aucma 1400 watts Stand Mixer stands outs because of its 6.2 litres stainless steel bowl that comes with a see-through splash guard with chute to help you see how the ingredients are being mixed and allow you to add ingredients while the stand mixer is in action. The best part, its bowl has handles to help you move it around easily. It comes in black, red, silver and champagne colour variations to choose from.
It was under £100 at the time of writing but know under £110, a bit more but still good value for money. If you want exactly under 100 pounds, check other mixers reviewed below.
- Like any other stand mixer, Aucma includes 3 basic attachments: the dough hook for kneading, whisk for whisking cake mixtures, creams and butter and the mixing beater for beating eggs
- The mixer weighs approximately 5 kilograms.
- Aucma stand mixer has an LED light which works as a power indicator.
- It is easy to use, clean and store
- This food mixer is powered by 1400 watts motors which power the six-speed gears and pulse.
- It also features tilt design head at the press of the button to help remove the bowl easily or add ingredients easily
- The Aucma has anti slip feet which keeps it in place while mixing
- Compared to most stand mixer, the Aucma stand mixer is less noisy while in action.
Apart from that, if you are considering to buy best affordable stand mixer, consider the Aucma Stand Mixer, 6.2 L Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl, 6 Speed 1400W Tilt-Head Food Mixer, Kitchen Electric Mixer with Dough Hook, Wire Whip & Beater. I hope this stand mixer review has enlightened you on the mixer.
The Heska -1500W Food Stand Mixer comes in 4 colours (Pink, Silver, Black and Red) so you can choose a colour that fits your style. You get a large mixing bowl of 5.5 litres with the usual basic attachments (whisks, dough hooks and beaters).
The Heska -1500W Food Stand Mixer – 4-in-1 runs on a top-performing motor powered by 1500 Watts a 6 speeds, With this power and speeds, you can virtually anything with it.
- Heska stand mixer has a tilt head for effortless use and access.
- It has a splash guard and a flex -edge beater
- It comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Larger 5.5-litre mixing bowl and bowl cover to work with
- 5 attachments (flat beater, hook for your dough, egg whisk and flax edge beater)
- Anti-slip suction cups to steady the mixer when in use and tilt-head for accessibility
- You have a choice of 4 colours to choose from
Its made of stainless steel with only a few parts that are of plastic, It features a pulse function for complete mixing. In spite of the powerful motor, this mixer operates on low noise.
The Heska -1500W Food Stand Mixer obviously has a large mixing bowl for mixers of budget range and 4 attachments that include a metallic beater. It also comes with two belts for decoration and a safety lifting switch for your convenience.
It is a bit noisy on high settings.
All in all, this is a reliable best budget kitchen mixer that will give some functionalities like 6 speeds that can only be found in premium mixers, Although it has some plastic bits, it is sturdy and reliable and will give you value for money.
The MisterChef® Professional Electric Kitchen 1400W Food Stand Mixer is one of the best selling Amazon stand mixers under £100. It comes with a large 5.5 litre stainless steel, dishwasher safe bowl with a see through splash guard and graduation measurement.
- Like all other best stand mixers, MisterChef stand mixer also comes with 3 basic mixing attachments: beater, dough hook and a whisk
- This food mixer is powered by a powerful 1400 watts motor, an upgrade from the previous 800 watts motor, with 6 speeds control settings; good enough for cakes, cookies and break mixtures among others
- You get 2 years warranty for peace of mind
It mixing attachment (beater) , like in many other stand mixers, does not reach the bottom, you need to help it a bit turning mixtures around using a spatula.
Check the MisterChef® Professional Electric Kitchen 1400W Food Stand Mixer here on Amazon.
The Amazonbasics Stand Mixer is one of the top best stand mixer for bread dough you can find right now.
- It comes with a 4.5-litre stainless steel bowl with a see-through splash guard
- It is powered by a very powerful 800 watts motor which is powerful enough for making dough and handle other mixing jobs
- Like all other stand mixers, you get 3 mixing attachments namely a dough hook, whisk and beater for kneading bread, pizza and cookie dough, mixing cake mixtures and for whisking.
- There are also 7-speed control settings to give you control over the texture of your food and non-slip feet to keep it stable while mixing.
Like many other stand mixers, this Amazon stand mixer also struggles to reach the bottom of the bowl, therefore, you need a spatula to help it a bit.
Check the Amazonbasics Stand Mixer here on Amazon.
- This food mixer is powered by 1200 watts motor and features 6 sppedd setting to give you control over the texture of your food
- It has tilt head design, where the head tilt at the press of the button, same as Kitchenaid stand mixers. This design makes it easy to add ingredients while mixing and for checking progress
- You get 3 mixing attachments: a dough hook, beater and a whisk, like in many other stand mixers
- And like MisterChef® , Emperial also offers 2 years warranty for peace of mind
- You can use this machine for making cakes, breads, and pastries mixtures. You can also make meringues and creams with it.
Check out this Emperial Black Food Mixer – Stand Mixer.
Like other top food mixers; the NETTA Food Stand Mixer comes with a good number of attachments.
- a large 5.0 stainless steel mixing bowl
- Dough hook for kneading a dough
- Whisk for mixing and adding air to cake mixtures
- Beater for beating eggs and other cream mixers
- A detachable transparent splash guard for covering up a bowl to avoid messing up the whole place and a
For stability, NETTA Food Stand Mixer consists of anti-slip feet. This is to keep it free from unnecessary shaking and falling while mixing.
Like many other stand mixer, this food mixer is also a bit noisy when in action.
Apart from this few drawbacks; this Netta stand mixer is worth buying it.
Check this NETTA Food Stand Mixer 600W Tilt Head Food Blender Including Dough Hook, Whisk and A Beater, 7 Different Speed Settings, 5L Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Inlcuding a Splash Guard. on Amazon.
The Cooks Professional Electric Compact Stand Mixer comes in red, silver and cream colour option to choose from.
- It has a large 4.5 stainless steel mixing bowl, large enough for making big batches of food per time.
- The bowl includes a plastic splash guard to prevent food from flying over and messing your kitchen
- It comes with 3 mixing tools: a beater for beating eggs, whisk for adding air into the mixture and a dough hook for kneading
- This mixer is powered by 1000watts powerful motor and employs planetary mixing action same as Kenwood mixers for mixing up ingredients perfectly
- Good for a medium to a large family or person who makes large batches of food at once
- To give you control over the mixing speed, Cooks includes 8 speeds variable control settings with a pulse
- For peace of mind, you are provided with two years warranty
I have found this Tower T12033RG Stand Mixer under £100. It is one of the best selling budget stand mixers on the market right now.
- The tower stand mixer comes with a nice big 5 litre stainless steel bowl with see-through splash guard
- It is powered by a 800 watts motor that is good enough for making dough, cake mixtures, mashing potatoes and more
- Like other stand mixers, Tower mixer comes with 3 attachments: a dough hook, balloon whisk and flat beater for everything beating, whisking and kneading
- Has 6 variable speed control setting with pulse to give you control over the speed and texture of your mixer
- comes in black and rose gold colour only
- For peace of mind, you get one year guarantee
- Its attachments are not dishwasher safe
- like most stand mixers, its attachment does not reach the bottom, you might need to use a spatula to help it out. Otherwise, it a good stand mixer for its price.
9. VonShef Food Mixer – Stand Mixer
The VonShef Food Mixer – Stand Mixer comes in black, red and cream colours with minor differences between them. While the black Vonshef food mixer (VonShef Black Food Mixer – 1400W Electric Stand Mixer with 5 Litre Mixing Bowl & Splash Guard) has 6 control setting speeds, the red one (VonShef Red Food Mixer – Stand Mixer plus the cream one (VonShef Cream Food Mixer – Stand Mixer)) ,on the other hand, have 8 speed control settings. The settings allow you to mix, whisk and knead well various ingredients. They are both under 100 pounds price tag.
- Both Vonshef mixers features planetary motion technology like Kenwood Chef. Where a mixing bowl rotates in the opposite direction to the mixing attachment.
- It is black mixerr, weighing 5.3 kg while, the red one weighs 4.9kg
- The Black Vonshef comes with a 5 litre stainless steel mixing bowl while the red one comes with 4.5 litres bowl.
- The Black Vonshef stand mixer has 1400watts powerful motor while the red /cream one is powered by 1000 watts motor. Both have customer ratings of 4.4 stars at Amazon .
- It comes with a free recipe book and a user guide.
- Has a splashguard that helps prevent food spillages.
- The mixer comes with 3 standard attachments. A dough hook, beaters and a whisk for mixing, mashing, beating, whipping, and kneading.
- You can use it to make cakes, meringues, homemade pizza or bread dough, rolls, buns you name them.
- It features rubber feet for enhancing its stability while using the machine.
- It comes with a 2 years Vonshef guarantee.
- VonShef Stand Mixer – Stand Mixer is good value for money.
- It is easy to use and clean.
- Easy to follow recipe book with a lot of delicious recipes.
- It is large, 5.5 litre and sturdy.
- It is stylish.
Check out the VonShef Black Food Mixer – 1400W Electric Stand Mixer with 5 Litre Mixing Bowl & Splash Guard or of you like the red color, check the VonShef Red Food Mixer – Stand Mixer with 8 Speeds 4.5 Litre Mixing Bowl & Splash Guard.
- It is a bit noisy like any other food mixer and not as fast as you might expect it.
- It sometimes comes without a recipe book despite fact that it is your right to get it.
The Duronic SM100 /BK Powerful Electric Food Stand Mixer, is powered with an energy efficient 450 watt motor. it comes with a 4 litre bowl that is decent enough for day to day baking Duronic SM100 /BK Powerful Electric Food Stand Mixer with planetary mixing action and 3 mixing attachments
If you were looking to buy the Duronic SM100 /BK Powerful Electric Food Stand Mixer folding mixer, what would you get, right out of the box?
Here is a quick rundown of the general specifications of the Duronic SM100 /BK Powerful Electric Food Stand Mixer
- Weight: A light 2.4kg, suitable for its small body.
- Dimensions: 30cm x 20.5cm x 26.5cm
- Motor Power: 300 watts, not as powerful as other mixers, but impressive, considering its size
- Capacity: 3.5 liters
Even with its very compact design, the power output of the motor clocks in at 300 watts, which really is not too bad for a small mixer. The Duronic SM100 /BK Powerful Electric Food Stand Mixer is easy to clean and easy to put away.
At a quick glance, it is actually a great concept. To have a mixer made for efficiency and grind work, and make it compact enough to be easy to store away as well as clean. You can easily take the Duronic SM100 /BK Powerful Electric Food Stand Mixer out and set it up when you need to start your preparations, and stow it away in a small shelf when you are done. You can even just set it down in a corner.
Another best stand mixer on a budget is this Venga! VG M 3014 Food Processor and Mixer. You get it under £80
They name it a food processor for marketing reasons, but it actually a full functional stand mixer
- It comes with good size 5 litre stainless steel bowl with see-through splash guard just like latest Kenwood kMix stand mixers
- It is powered by a very powerfully 1000watts motor, good enough for everything mixing, kneading and whipping food ingredients
- Has 6 variable speed control to give you control over the speed and texture of your end product
- For perfect mixing, Venga also employs planetary mixing action same as best Kenwood mixers where
- Its mixing arm is removable to help you attach mixing accessories and a bowl easily
- Like all other stand mixers, this Vega stand mixer also comes with 3 attachments: a dough hook for kneading, flat beater for mixing and a whisk for whipping. You also get a spatula
- For stability, while mixing, this food mixer has non-slip feet to keep it in one place
- For under £80, this best cheap stand mixer is worth it , check it out.
The Breville Twin Hand and Stand Mixer is pearl white all over, with a stainless steel bowl that can hold 2 litres of the mixture.
It stands at the dimensions of 24.5cm x 33.8cm x 31cm and weighing at 3.9kg, making it rather easy to carry and move around, although still keeping it still and sturdy on a counter top.
However, how will the Breville shm2 twin motor compact mixer keep up with the competition? Let us break it down.
- The Breville shm2 twin motor hand and stand mixer – white Comes with 2 ltre mixing bowl
- Suitable for individuals or small family
- Powered by 380watt motor
- Comes with 3 standard attachments: 2 beaters, 2 whisks and 2 dough hooks
- Unlike other food mixers; you can use the Breville shm2 twin motor hand and stand mixer as both stand and or hand mixer
- Comes with 1 year guarantee.
. Breville SHM2 Twin Hand and Stand Mixer Reviews
As Compared to Kenwood food mixers; The Breville Twin Hand and Stand Mixer,Silver twin motor compact food mixer is rather small, and will let you stuff it in any corner or tiny shelf when not in use, or you could simply leave it on the counter as it will not take up much space.
Breville shm2 twin motor compact mixer is made of durable, stainless steel; It can accommodate 2 liters worth of liquids and 1 kilogram worth of dry foods.
- Can deal with heavier duty food preparation, regardless of consistency.
- Can work on more ingredients at a time as compared to smaller mixers.
- Comes with a 380 watt motor that powers a very large variety of 10 different speeds- 5 original speeds, all with a high and low option. speeds, which you can easily choose from depending on what you need to do at the time.
- Includes the obvious stainless steel beaters, dough hooks, whisks and spatula, ensuring that you have whatever tool it is that you need for any job.
- Aside from being able to detach the Breville shm2 twin motor hand and stand mixer – white and using it by hand, one motor will drive the beaters while the other motor will rotate the bowl.
With the general information out of the way, we can finally sit down and look at what really sets this Breville shm2 twin motor hand and stand mixer apart. There are a lot of mixers, and other mechanical kitchen companions for that matter, out on the market today. Some are very expensive, some are cheap, and some are in between.
- Right off the bat, the Breville shm2 twin motor compact food mixer in white moves one step ahead with its dual motors. One motor controls the whisks, while the other mixer rotates the bowl. This allows the beaters to cover much more ground inside the bowl, as well as keep the consistency throughout the entire mixture.
- Coupling with the 10 speed options, this helps the mixer efficiently do its job, regardless if you are preparing a light weight dip or a heavy chunk of dough.
However, while sometimes automated beaters do the job just fine, sometimes you want to be more hands on with the mixture. You might want more control, or perhaps the mixture being prepared is simply thin or light enough to handle by hand. The mixer is detachable, allowing you to do just that.
The breville shm2 twin motor hand accessories that come with it include:
- Dough hooks and a
Pros & Cons
Compared to Kenwood food mixers; This mixer is rather small, and will let you stuff it in any corner or tiny shelf when not in use, or you could simply leave it on the counter as it will not take up much space.
The stainless steel design applies to both the bodily structure as well as the accessories- which means that both will be quite sturdy in the face of the chunkiest batter, as well as easy to clean.
No mixer is perfect however, and there are good and bad bits about each one. Before making a decision, see how your priorities will come into play in terms of this purchase:
There have been complaints about the motors making too much noise, as well as the fact that some specific mixtures will be making a mess regardless of the speed.
All in all, the pros heavily outweigh the cons, and the Breville shm2 twin hand and stand mixer is a sturdy, reliable piece of work with enough features to take care of most preparation jobs.
Check this Breville Twin Hand and Stand Mixer,Silver .
Is Stand Mixer Worth It?
If you are into cooking and loves making breads, cakes, cookies and creams from scratches then a stand mixer is worth it. You can get one for under 100 pounds like the one reviewed in this article or can go for expensive ones like Kenwood and Kitchenaid mixers.
With every mixer you get a dough hook for kneading, a beater for sponge mixtures and whisk for whisking eggs and creams.
Most stand mixers on the market today are basic mixers but some are multi functional, coming with blenders, food processors, meat grinders, sausages makes and more . Simple ones like the one reviewed in this article are quite cheap compared to the multi-functional ones like Kitchenaid and Kenwood.
Which is your Best Budget Stand Mixer UK 2020 so far?