The Best Food Mixer For Cakes UK 2020? As any hardcore baker would tell you, a good cake stand mixer is a worthwhile investment. If your primary focus is making cakes then it is important to remember that a powerful machine with a variable speed setting, an effective mixing action, and the right set of attachments are key factors. The market is full of a huge variety of stand mixers. Here were review the top 5 stand mixers for cakes:
Note: For free next day delivery, subscribe toAmazon Prime 30-day Free Trial
The Best Food Mixer For Cakes UK 2020
- With a 1500 W motor and a 4.6 L bowl, this mixer weighs 9.2 kg.
- Comes with non-stick baking tools, which include the K-beater, a balloon whisk, and dough hook, and has the popular planetary mixing action technology.
- Features variable electronic speed control, pulse function, splashguard, and easy head tilt design.
- Dishwasher safe parts and bowl.
- Over 25 optional additional attachments separately available
- Powerful And Large: With a powerful 1500 W motor this beast can mix the heaviest of batters, and it will do it in large batches. The 4.6 L bowl allows you to whip up to 2.72 kg of cake mix in one go.
- It Has All Your Mixing Needs Covered: It has variable speed control, which at its gentlest is perfect for folding in the egg whites for your cake, and at its brisker settings will get you just the right fluffy texture for your cake mix.
- Easy-To-Use: Its easy head tilt design means you can keep adding ingredients while mixing and the splashguard protects you and your kitchen from a messy affair.
- Easy-To-Clean: Done mixing? Simply pop the tools and bowl in the dishwasher.
- Versatile: With over 25 additional attachments available, you can customize this mixer to fulfill a range of prepping requirements for other dishes.
- It is a pricey and heavy machine.
The Kenwood Chef, our number one best food mixer for cakes, is the perfect machine for those who have the budget to splurge, are passionate and regular bakers, cater to a large group of people, and who have other requirements the machine can fulfill as well.
Check it out, the Kenwood Chef Titanium Stand Mixer for Baking ,KVC7300S.
- Power: 300 W, capacity: 4.83 L, weight: 12.3 kg.
- Comes with a flat beater, wire whip, dough hook, and a plastic bowl cover,
- Features 10-speed setting, easy lift design, and a pouring shield.
- Additional features include planetary mixing action ad durable metal construction.
- Durable: This all-metal appliance is built to last.
- Has Your Mixing Needs Covered: With 10 variable speed settings, a planetary mixing action, and the baking tools, this machine has all the features necessary for making the best kinds of cake mix and heavy doughs.
- Easy-To-Use: With an easy-lift design that makes adding ingredients easy, and a pouring shield that keeps the mess to a minimum, this mixer us easy to use.
- Large Capacity: The 4.83 L bowl means large batches can be made in one go.
- It is a pricey and heavy machine that does not have optional add-ons to add more functions to it.
This KitchenAid Heavy Duty Mixer is best suited for passionate bakers, who have some extra cash to spare, frequently bake for large groups of people, and are looking for a mixer exclusively for baking purposes.
Check it out, the Kitchenaid 5KSM5BER K5 Heavy Duty Mixer, 315 Watt, Red.
- Power: 1200 W, capacity: 4.6 L, weight: 8.14 kg.
- Comes with a set of baking tools including the K-beater, balloon whisk, and dough hook. Features planetary mixing action.
- The KVC5100S also comes with a unique folding function- perfect for delicate mixing- and a pulse function.
- It also has over 25 optional attachments separately available.
- Features variable speed control and splashguard and the bowl and mixing tools are dishwasher-safe.
- Powerful And Large: This powerful machine is capable of handling large batches of heavy batter, cake mix, or dough. Additionally, the large mixing bowl means large batches can be made in one go.
- Ticks All The Cake Mixing Boxes: Its unique fold function allows you to gently mix the whites as needed in cake mixes. Variable speed levels and pulse function offer a considerable variety of mixing that different cake mixes or doughs can need. Also, the easy head tilt design makes adding ingredients a breeze.
- Easy-To-Clean: When done with your task, place the bowl and tools in the dishwasher and your job is done.
- Multi-Functional: You can customize your stand mixer, adding functions that you most need and are lacking in your kitchen.
- This is a relatively expensive machine that may not fit the budget of many people.
This powerful beast of a machine is perfect for passionate bakers frequently whipping up delightful cakes, cookies, and the like but who are also looking to branch out into other forms of cooking and might benefit from the versatility of this appliance.
Check it out, the Kenwood KVC5100S, 18/10 Steel, 1200 W, 4.6 liters, Silver.
- With 1400 W of power, this stand mixer has a capacity of 5.5 L and weighs 6.13 kg.
- It comes with a beater, dough hook, and whisk.
- Dishwasher safe attachments and bowl, variable speed settings, and ultra-quiet operation.
- Compact sleek design.
- Powerful And Extra Large: With a motor power of 1400W, this machine can handle the heavy batter with aplomb. Add to it the extra-large size of the mixing bowl. Hosting a party will be a breeze.
- A much more economical purchase compared to its counterparts.
- Easy-To-Clean: Pop everything in the dishwasher and you’re done.
- Covers All Your Mixing Needs: With all the traditional baking tools included and variable speed setting, this machine is fully equipped to whip up any cake mix, dough, or batter.
- It does not come with optional additional attachments to add to its functionality.
The MisterChef is ideal for those looking for a mixer on a conservative budget and who frequently make large batches of dough/cake mix.
Check it out, the MisterChef® Professional Electric Kitchen 1400W Food Stand Mixer.
- Power: 1400 W, capacity: 6.2 L, weight: 5 kg.
- Comes with beater, dough hook, and whisk. A splashguard is provided with a hatch to add ingredients without causing a mess
- Has a pulse function, a 6 speed-setting, and anti-slip feet.
- Powerful With Extra Large Capacity: The 1400 W motor makes this a powerful mixer capable of regularly mixing even the thickest and stickiest of doughs and batters. The 6.2 L bowl means extra-large batters can be whipped up in one go cutting down on prep time when hosting a party.
- Affordable: Relatively economical and light compared with its counterparts offering similar features.
- You Baking Needs Are Covered: It comes with all the required tools, variable speed setting to cater to gentle and brisk mixing, and the pulse function, which can come in very handy.
- Mess-Free: The splashguard protects you and your kitchen from messy spills and splashes while making your cake mix or dough.
- It does not have additional optional attachments that could add to its functionality.
The Aucma would be best suited to those who are looking for an economical yet powerful and extra-large mixer. This machine is perfect for the hardcore baker- who has no plans to use the mixer for other forms of cooking- who frequently caters to a large group of family and friends.
All these stand mixers are class-acts. You can’t go wrong in picking one from among them. So, know your budget, your requirements of the mixer, and how many people you plan to cater to. Once you know this, choosing the right machine from this list will be a piece of cake.
Check it out, the Aucma Stand Mixer.
Which is your Best Food Mixer For Cakes so far?