Best Stand Mixer For Baking UK : If baking is your forte then a stand mixer is must-have. Powerful and efficient, stand-mixers can almost be considered a key ingredient in your baking projects.
There are several brands in the market offering a wide range of features. Here, our list of the best stand mixer for home baker UK and what they offer to their users.
1. Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer for Baking
|Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer for Baking, Stylish Kitchen Mixer with K-beater, Dough Hook and Whisk, 5L...||2,828 Reviews||£330.00||View deal|
Last update on 2023-12-04 at 13:23 / // Source: AmazonKenwood kMix comes close to the Kenwood Chef XL . The 5.0 liter bowl of kMix is also ideal for making a lot of bread and has a fold function which gives you more options and flexibility. It has a heat-resistant glass bowl that can withstand kneading at high speeds and also makes it easy for you to see through the bowl to check the progress of your dough and make amends like adjusting speed to get consistent dough. It has a powerful motor of 1000 watts that can pull through dense dough even at high speeds. This gives you flexibility and enables you to work all sorts of dough be it dense whipped creamed dough or light fluffy one.
- color: black and silver
- capacity: 5 liters
- weight: 10.9 kilos
- motor: 1000 watt, 6 speed
- size: moderate
The stability of kMix is the same as Kenwood Chef XL. It doesn’t wobble or shake even when the motor is set at maximum power. However, you shouldn’t put kMix on wet surfaces because it might slide a bit. That said, you shouldn’t turn this product on if the surface that it’s at is a bit wet.
This product’s motor allows you to kneed smooth to very sticky bread dough. This best stand mixer with dough hook kneads well but is not as good as what the previous product does. The reason why we consider the Chef XL to be superior to the Kmix is that kMix’s performance lags a bit when kneading sticky bread dough and is not as fast as Kenwood Chef XL. Still, kMix works great. It doesn’t heat up or make strange noises when working hard.
Summary of Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer For Kneading:
- kneads sticky bread dough but slower than Kenwood Chef XL
- very stable but might slip on wet surfaces
- doesn’t heat up unnecessarily
Verdict: The Kmix is our second choice best food mixer for bread dough because it can handle all types of bread dough even at high speeds without heating up. It is sturdy and durable. The only disadvantage is that it is a bit heavy and weighs 10 Kgs. However, this may not be a problem if you have adequate storage for it. It has a heat-proof glass bowl that makes it easy for you to manage the dough (accelerate or decelerate using the variable speed options to achieve the consistency you want) to get your desired result. Check it out here Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer for Baking.
2. KitchenAid 4.8 Litre Artisan Stand Mixer for Baking
|KitchenAid 5413184120696 Artisan Stand Mixer (Empire Red, Stainless Steel, 50/60Hz), Die-cast Metal,...||267 Reviews||£599.00 £439.00||View deal|
Last update on 2023-12-04 at 21:10 / // Source: Amazon
- With 300 W of power, this stand mixer comes with two bowls of 4.8 L and 3 L capacity, a planetary mixing action, and weighs 11.1 kg.
- It comes with the traditional baking tools: wire whisk, dough hook, and flat and flex edge beater.
- The machine offers variable speed control, offering 10 different speed options.
- The KitchenAid stand mixer, Artisan, features a pouring shield to make pouring a mess-free process and ensuring the minimal escape of flour.
- The stand mixer comes with a 5-year KitchenAid warranty.
- Numerous additional attachments are available for this stand mixer.
- Additional features include full metal construction, pistachio-colored aesthetically appealing design
- Sturdy: With full metal construction, this machine is built to last.
- Suited For Small And Big Batches: WIth two mixing bowls, this stand mixer offers the flexibility of being able to make batches big and small.
- Reliable And Thorough Mixing: The planetary action makes sure that all ingredients are effectively mixed without even needing to move the bowl. Additionally, the flex-edge beater is an attachment provided for the sole purpose of providing superior mixing. It also scrapes the inside of the bowl as it passes, making your job easier.
- Easy Mess-Free Use: The pouring shield allows you to pour ingredients while the machine is mixing. It also ensures that, when poured in, very little flour escapes the mixer.
- Comes With Potential To Do More: Several additional KitchenAid attachments can be added to this stand mixer to add to the number of functions it can perform, allowing you considerable flexibility in customizing this mixer to meet your specific needs.
- This is a pricey machine and is on the heavier side as far as stand mixers go.
The KitchenAid Artisan is a perfect machine for beginner homer-bakers, who are more likely to need something sturdy and will be looking to start with smaller batches. Additionally, those looking for a machine that can add aesthetic value to their kitchen will find the KitchenAid a wonderful purchase.
Check it out, the KitchenAid 4.8 Litre Artisan Stand Mixer 5KSM175PS.
3. Cooks Professional Electric Compact Stand Mixer
|Cooks Professional Stand Mixer | 8 Speed 1000W Electric Mixer | With 4.5L Mixing Bowl, Splash Guard,...||277 Reviews||View deal|
Last update on 2023-12-04 at 12:23 / // Source: Amazon
- This compact mixer features a 1000 W motor, a 4.5 L capacity mixing bowl and weighs 3.43 kg.
- Comes with the standard baking tools: whisk, flat beater and dough hook.
- The machine has a 2-year warranty.
- Includes 8 different speed settings and a pulse function
- Additional features include a splash-guard, anti-slipping feet, and a 93 cm long power cord.
- Powerful And Compact: The powerful motor means mixing heavy batters is a breeze. Additionally, the power comes in a compact body so little room required for storage.
- Mess-Free: The splash-guard helps ensure that the mixing process is a clean one.
- It Has All Your Baking Needs Covered: Comes with all the traditional baking tools and its flat beater is designed to provide superior mixing results even with the heavier baking batter.
- It comes with a medium-sized single mixing bowl limiting its capacity to mix large batches of batter and it is not designed to have diverse functions added to it.
This sturdy, compact stand mixer is perfect for the home-baker with limited kitchen space, a conservative budget and one who is looking for a stand mixer exclusively got baking purposes.
Check it out, the Cooks Professional Electric Compact Stand Mixer .
4. Aucma Stand Mixer
|Aucma Stand Mixer, 6.2L Food Mixers for Baking, Electric Kitchen Mixers with Bowl, Dough Hook, Wire...||2,800 Reviews||£129.99||View deal|
Last update on 2023-12-04 at 20:34 / // Source: Amazon
- With a 1400 W motor and a 6.2 L capacity mixing bowl, this stand mixer weighs 5 kg.
- The Aucma comes with three traditional baking tools: dough hook for heavy mixtures, a beater for medium mixtures, and a whisk for light mixtures.
- Features 6 different speed settings, LED light for power indicator, and a pulse function.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Additional features include splash-guard, tilt-head design, and anti-slip silicone suction cups.
- Powerful: With a 1400 W motor and large mixing bowl, this machine has the power and capacity to mix large batches of heavy batter with ease.
- It Has Your Baking Needs Covered: With its variable speed settings and provided baking tools, the Aucma has all your baking needs covered, light, or heavy.
- Mess-Free And Safe: The splash-guard allows for a clean mixing process and the anti-slip feet help prevent messy spills and keep you safe from a toppling or falling machine.
- It comes at a decent price.
- This stand mixer is limited to meet your baking needs only.
Check it out, the Aucma Stand Mixer.
While all these stand mixers are high-quality machines, which one is the best for you depends on your circumstances. Factors such as budget, kitchen size, and whether you want the stand mixer for baking needs or more will help decide which is the best home baker stand mixer for you.
Which is your best stand mixer for baking so far?
Here are the Black Friday Stand Mixer Deals UK.
- Kenwood Chef Classic vs Titanium Stand Mixer Reviews
- Best Kenwood Stand Mixer Black Friday Deals 2023
Tina Peters has ten years of testing and reviewing kitchen gadgets. I am a home-trained chef. I like to make cakes, pastries, biscuits, icing, and all kinds of home baking/cooking. As someone who likes trying out new kitchen gadgets to up my cooking skills. Over the past ten years, I often find myself buying gadgets like stand mixers, food processors, mini choppers, air fryers, blenders, and all kinds of kitchen appliances. Getting value for your money whenever you purchase an item requires adequate research and testing. So I decided to collate most of the information I have gathered over ten years of using and researching different kitchen gadgets into coxonskitchen.co.uk.
Table of Contents