Looking for best masticating juicer UK 2020? Slow Masticating juicer also referred to as cold press juicer is a type of juicing machine that uses a slow rotating auger to crush and press ingredients. This, as a result, produces a high amount of nutritious juice compared to the one produced by centrifugal juicers.
Note: For free next day delivery, subscribe toAmazon Prime 30-day Free Trial
- Slow Masticating juicer separates the juice from pulp to produce less foam, high-quality fresh juice that lasts up to 48 hours
- They break both hard and soft fruits and vegetables easily to give a more nutritious drink
- With less heat and friction, they preserve most ingredients nutrition
- They are quiet in action because of their low speed
- These slow juicers are very good at juicing leaf greens, wheatgrass, ginger, carrot and more.
- Is a masticating juicer the same as cold press? Yes, it is, because, masticating juicer works slowly, producing less heat when crushing and pressing the ingredients to produce juice, hence the name cold press.
Here is our top 10 Masticating Juicers reviews and buyers guide to help you find out your best juicer today.
Best Masticating Juicer Reviews UK 2020
1. Powerful Masticating Juicer for Whole Fruits and Vegetables by Fridja
- 🍊 UPDATED DESIGN - Powerful 240W matte black...
- 🍎 HIGHER NUTRITIONAL VALUE - As a masticating...
- 🍧 MORE THAN JUICE - Ideal for high yield and dry...
- 🍏 ULTIMATE SILENT JUICING MACHINE - Extract various...
- 🏃 WIDE MOUTH FEEDING CHUTE - Less chopping, less...
Last update on 2021-03-03 at 21:15 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesThis Powerful Masticating Juicer for Whole Fruits and Vegetables by Fridja is our number one best masticating juicer UK 2020 with nice features that will make your juicing experience a delightful. It juices all kinds of nuts, fruits and vegetables (apples, grapes, carrots, celery, wheatgrass, ginger, strawberry, kale and more) in whole at minutes.
It can also juice frozen fruits and vegetables. However, you are advised to completely thaw frozen fruits with hard seeds before adding them to the juicer.
Notice: For it to work perfectly, you need to read and follow user manual instruction guide. It gets you informed on important things like how to keep your juicer from clogging and how to unclog it incase it happen. You will also learn how to avoid food wastage (amount of pulp extracted) and why you should rinse it often when making a mixed fruit juice.
Apart from that, this Fridja masticating juicer is the best masticating juicer under 150 you can buy right now.
- It has a big, wide 75mm tilting mouth that allows you to add fruits and vegetables in whole. Add one piece at a time and in case of fibrous leafy vegetables, bundle them and remove hard, tough stems before inserting them to the juicer.
- Remember also to remove hard seeds and unedible skin from fruits such as mango, apricots, plum, watermelon, mangoes and more before adding them to the juicer
- The Fridja masticating juicer is powered by a 240 watts motor and 55 rpm low masticating auger that is powerful enough to extract a wide variety of fruits and vegetables easily.
- It has a pusher that is quite helpful for pushing soft ingredients and blocking the juicer from messing up. Use it though when necessary as to much use of it might reduce the juice quality
- It has 2 helpful buttons, the forward button for pulling down the ingredients and masticating them and a reverse button. A reverse button is for unclogging it, you can press the off button and hold the reverse button until the juice has cleared out.
- It has a sieve that you can put on your cup to filter some bits out if you want so and anti-drip tap to stop it from messing up your kitchen
- You also get 2 jugs, one litre each and a cleaning brush
- Fridja f1900 is compact, a best vertical masticating juicer with carrying handle for ease storing it up
- It is easy to clean as it has few removable parts and a cleaning brush to assist
Other instructions to consider include:
- You can run this juicing machine for up to 30 minutes and then let it rest for 30 minutes before reusing it to avoid overheating it.
- You are advised not to juice fruits with no water content in them such as coconut and whole grains. If you want to use beans or grains in your juice, make sure to soak them overnight
- Ice is not also allowed
2. Omega Juicer Nutrition Centre 8006 – Best slow masticating juicer UK
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 05:16 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesThe Omega Juicer Nutrition Centre 8006 is one of the most recommended best slow masticating juicer UK 2020. It has two screens: one with big holes and another one with thin holes. This simply means that the juice is filtered twice to give you more yield and dry pulp.
- It can juice wheatgrass, beets, ginger, celery, carrots, apples, spinach and all kinds of soft and hard fruits and vegetable. You just need to chop the ingredients into small pieces
- You can run it continuously for up to 30 minutes time
- It is easy to assemble and disassemble, also easy to clean it compared to many juicers in the market today. You get a cleaning brush to make your deep cleaning as easy as possible
- It has a reverse function in case ingredients get stuck in the machine
- Apart from juicing, this Omega masticating juicer includes also nozzles for making pasta, breadsticks and peanut butter
- It is powered by 240 watts motor and run slowly at 80rpm
- For peace of mind, you get 15 years guarantee. What else can you wish for from this high-quality juicer
- You get it between 300 and 400 pounds
Check the Omega Juicer Nutrition Centre 8006.
3. CIRAGO Juicer Machines – Best budget masticating juicer under £100 UK 2020
- ✔ 🍏【Higher Nutrient Preservation】：CIRAGO...
- ✔ 🍊【Upgrad the Auger & Filter】：Upgraded 7...
- ✔ 🍋【Convenient and Easy to Clean】：One button...
- ✔ 🍓【Quiet Motor & Two Speed Adjustment】：Runs...
- ✔ 🍍【3 YEARS WARRANTY】：UL, CE, ETL...
Last update on 2021-03-03 at 21:15 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesIf you are on a budget and want the best budget masticating juicer under £100 UK 2020 , thenCIRAGO Juicer Machines, Slow Masticating Juicer is the best, perfect choice for beginners.
- It can juice celery, wheatgrass, apples, oranges, broccoli, okra, carrots, cucumber, kale and more. You just need to cut the ingredients into small pieces and remove hard seeds and inedible skin.
- This Cirago slow juicer has 2-speed settings and a reverse function. A soft speed for soft fruits and vegetables and a hard one for hard fruits and veggies, while a reverse function is for unclogging the juicer.
- It has easy to clean BPA free parts that disassemble in seconds at the push of the button. To assist cleaning, you also get a cleaning brush.
- There is a plunger for pushing ingredients down and stopping them from messing the kitchen
- This affordable slow masticating juicer is quiet, operating at 80rpm. You can run it continuously for up to 20 minutes time, not more than that to reduce overheating the machine
- It is stylish, the best cheap masticating juicer that is easy to use, clean and store. You can easily disassemble its parts by a push of a button and store them.
- For peace of mind, you get 2 years warranty
4. Juicer Machine, Picberm PB2110A Slow Masticating Juicer
- 【Nutrient Preservation】80 RPM slow juicer machines...
- 【Higher & Purer Juice Yield】Masticating juicer can...
- 【Easy to Disassemble & Clean】Removable dishwasher...
- 【Anti-clogging & Quiet Operation】Cold press juicer...
- 【Warranty and Service】Easy clean juicercomes with 3...
Last update on 2021-03-03 at 15:25 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesThe Picberm PB2110A Slow Masticating Juicer, like other best cold press masticating juicers reviewed in this article, can juice all kinds of soft and hard fruits and vegetables. However, this juicer has some exceptions. The user manual indicates that you should not use it for juicing starchy fruits such as bananas, mangos, avocados, papaya, figs and the likes.
- You can use it for juicing mangoes, lemons, wheatgrass, celery, carrots, cabbage, lettuce and more
- It is very easy to disassemble it for washing and storage purpose. To assemble it is also quite easy; you can do it in seconds.
- Like other juicers, Picberm PB2110A also has a pusher for pushing ingredients down, a reverse function for anti-clogging and 2-speed settings for soft and hard fruits and vegetables
- Its removable parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe. You also get a brush for helping deep cleaning them in running water.
- It automatically shuts itself down when not in use for safety purpose.
- You can operate it for 20 minutes then leave it to rest for another 20 minutes or more to avoid overheating it.
- It is powered by 240 watts motor and operates quietly at 80rpm employing slow squeezing technology that yields 70 to 90% thicker and smoother texture juice
- No doubt, It is best masticating juicer under 200, you can get right now.
Check this Juicer Machine, Picberm PB2110A Slow Masticating Juicer on Amazon.
5. TEC Slow Masticating Juicer – Best Compact Masticating Juicer 2020
- SUPER EASY TO USE & CLEAN - it takes less than 5...
- GREAT JOB EXTRACTING JUICE with a Low 40 RPM motor it...
- BONUS STRAINER & CLEANING BRUSH - Includes a Custom...
- POWERFUL MOTOR YET QUIET - enjoy juicing fruits and...
- UNLIKE OUR COMPETITORS, our juicer includes a Bonus...
Last update on 2021-03-03 at 14:38 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesThe TEC Slow Masticating Juicer is our number one best compact cold press juicers 2020. It has a pulp strainer that separates 99% of the pulp from juice to make a delicious pulp-free juice.
- You need to cut the fruits and chop the vegetables into small pieces before inserting them into a juicer. And if you want to juice whole grains, remember to soak them overnight
- For some fruits with hard skin such as beets, mangoes and lemons, you need to peel them first before adding them to the juicer
- Like other slow juicers, this TEC juicer also produces more juices than wastes.
- It is powered by a 200 watts motor and a very slow 40 rpm masticating auger to produce full nutrients, healthy juice
- For easy storage, this TEC juicer is compact, tall and slim in the body unlike wide, horizontal slow juicers.
- Washing it is very easy as you just need to disassemble the parts and wash them in a running tap. You get a toothbrush like cleaning tool to assist cleaning.
- TEC come with a recipe book to give you ideas on what you can do with it
Check the TEC Slow Masticating Juicer.
6. JR Ultra 8000 S Multipurpose Whole Slow Juicer
- New Product Special Offer. www.juicyretreats.com for...
- The patented auger is much bigger than standard slow...
- The JR Ultra 8000 S is the slimmest and most feature...
- Rotating at just 60rpm the JR 8000 S creates the most...
- With the incredible patented A.S.T.S (Advanced squeeze...
Last update on 2021-03-03 at 22:47 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesThe JR Ultra 8000 S Multipurpose Whole Slow Juicer is our number one best masticating juicer for leaf green and fruits. Unlike others, JR has 2 filters: a standard one for general use and a special filter with big holes important feature for juicing fatty fruits and vegetables such as bananas and avocados.
- You can use it for juicing celery, berries, ginger, apples, kale, beetroots, ginger and all kinds of soft and hard fruits and vegetables
- You need to peel mangoes, oranges, lemons and other hard skin fruits before adding them to the JR Ultra 8000 S . Hard vegetables and fruits also need to be cut into small pieces before inserting in a JR juicer, but soft ones like apples can be added in whole.
- It is powered by a very powerful 240 watts motor that runs the rotating auger at 60rpm
- You can run the juicer for up to 30 minutes time at a time not more to avoid overheating
- Like others, you get 2 jugs, cleaning tool and a user guide.
- Remember to register it online to get 5 years motor warranty
- No doubt, this best compact masticating juicer is of good value for money.
7. Slow Masticating Juicer – electriQ HSL600 Juicer Whole Fruit, Vegetable Extractor
- Retains all the healthy nutrients - the masticating...
- Great for juicing leafy greens & wheatgrass - the...
- Quiet and energy efficient - the slow spin speed means...
- Easy to clean - all parts of the juicer are easy to...
- Can make soy, almond and other nut milks - juice nuts...
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 05:08 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesSlow Masticating Juicer – electriQ HSL600 Juicer Whole Fruit, Vegetable Extractor is one of the best budget masticating juicers under £120. It is made up of BPA free hard thick plastic body.
- The electriQ HSL600 is good for juicing soft fruits and vegetables such as apples, celery, oranges, leafy greens, and more. It has a small chute, therefore, you need to cut your ingredients into small pieces and peel those with hard skin.
- It is horizontal in design meaning that it needs a bit of space to operate. For storing, you can easily disassemble its parts, wash it and store them
- Like many other cold press juicers, this electriQ juicer also uses a slow rotating auger 80rpm to give you more nutritious juice
- It includes a reverse gear for unclogging the machine in case ingredients get stuck
- Its plastic parts are all BPA free and you get a cleaning tool for deep cleaning them
- With this machine, you get one year warranty for peace of mind and a recipe book .
If you can live with the idea that electriQ is of plastic material, best for processing soft fruits and vegetables but struggles with juicing hard fruits and vegetables such as wheatgrass. Then go for it.
Are Slow Masticating or Centrifugal Juicers Better?
Whether Masticating juicer is better than Centrifugal juicer, It all depends on you. If you are too busy and want quick homemade juice to drink on go, then, centrifugal juicers are the best. But, if you want to produce large batches of juice and store it for another day, then Masticating juicers are the best.
Masticating juicer vs Centrifugal:
- Masticating juicer can juice leaf green, wheat grass and all kinds of hard and soft fruits and vegetables easily, whereas, centrifugal juicers are good at juicing hard ingredients such as carrots but not leaf green or wheat grass.
- Centrifugal separates juice from pulp at a high speed and hence a bit noisy compared to masticating juicers that work at low speed and hence quiet in action.
- Juices by centrifugal juicers only stays fresh for few hours but, that of masticating can last up to 2 days time
- Masticating slow juicer produces more juice and of high quality compared to centrifugal juicer that produces more waste than juice.
- But when comes to price, centrifugal juicer are more cheaper than the Masticating ones.
How Does Slow Masticating Juicer Work?
Slow Masticating juicers work like meat grinders. They grind and squeeze fruits and vegetables using gears. Some have one gear and others two. This is unlike centrifugal juicers that use blades same as blenders to cut and dice ingredients.
- Some masticating juicers have wide mouth where you can add whole fruits and vegetables, while others have small feeding chute that needs you to cut ingredients before cutting them.
- They have different sections for filtering out the juice and the pulp
- The juice passes through a strainer to a cup/container to give you a clear delicious drink.
Where to Buy and Why Should You Buy a Slow Masticating Juicer?
You can simply buy a Masticating juicer on Amazon by simply clicking one of the products reviewed above. Or you can buy on Ebay or any other online shops or go for local stores.
And the reason why you should buy a Masticating slow juicer is because they are the best on the market right now. They produce more juice that is of high quality and can last long , up to 2 days time.
Additionally, these machines are quiet when in action and offer no limitation as to what kind of fruits or veggies you should juice. With them, you can juice carrots, grapes, kale, spinach, wheatgrass and more.
Which is your best masticating juicer UK 2020 so far?