Ever bought a kitchen tool and never wish to use it again, or rarely use to it because it hard to clean and gives headache instead of joy? These top-rated best easy to clean juicers UK 2020 are worth it. They will take the stress out of you.
But, the most important thing is to remember to wash your juicing parts immediately after finishing juicing; leaving it to dry will make the cleaning work harder than need to. And if you are in a hurry, just soak them in soapy water and leave it to stay until time for washing.
And in case, you want to put it into the dishwasher, make sure to rinse them first with running water before inserting them in the machine.
Best Easy to Clean Juicer Reviews UK 2020
1. Philips HR1836/01 Viva Collection Compact Juicer
The Philips HR1836/01 Viva Collection Compact Juicer is the number one most recommended best easy t clean juicer UK 2020. It has an auto-clean function where you simply add water and turn the system to clean for up to 1 minute time. You also use this helpful function between juicing different kinds of fruits and vegetables to flush the machine so that it does not end up clogging up.
This juicer also has integrated see through, round pulp container that makes it easy to take the waste out and clean it
- Its juicer strainer is also electropolished in a way that will not trap wastes into its holes when juicing making it easy to wash it even with the hand.
- Its whole body is made up of smooth high-quality materials in which you can just un dust the outer surface with damp cloth and
- like all other juicers reviewed here, Philips viva juicing parts are all also dishwasher safe.
Apart from the easy to clean parts, this Philips juicer is also one of the best compact juicers in the UK market right now. It can juice up to 1.5 litre in one go without overheating.
And like many others, It too also has a drip stop lip to stop it from messing up your worktop.
2. Jocuu Juicer, Slow Masticating Juicer Machines Easy to Clean, Soft/Hard
The Jocuu Juicer is one of the best easiest to clean juicers on the market right now. Its juicing parts are all of high quality materials and are all dishwasher safe, and above all, this machine is easy to put it apart and comes with a cleaning brush for deep cleaning it in running water.
Its juicing filter and the blades are of stainless steel material making them also easy to clean quickly compared to cleaning stained plastic equipment.
Apart from the cleaning bit, Jocuu is also one of the best selling juicers on Amazon that does its job well
- It can juice both soft and hard fruits and vegetables ranging from blueberries, apples, carrots, kale, celery, ginger, beetroots and more
- It has 2 auto programs buttons for soft and hard ingredients and a reverse function for anti-clogging it incase fruits and vegetables get stuck in.
- You get 10 years motor warranty and 3 years accessories warranty for peace of mind and a user guide to get you started.
3. Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer
Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer is one of the juicers that is very cheap but performs real well. It is easy to assemble, use and clean. And above all it is quiet while in operation compared to many other juicers.
- It is compact; does not take much space and hence great for small kitchens.
- Same as other cold press juicers; this machine also produces a dry pulp and gives more juice compared to the fast machines.
- It comes with a brush to properly clean the machine detachable parts. It is advised to clean them immediately after finishing juicing.
- Has a reverse switch for preventing clogging. You just need to press the button when necessary.
- The Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer is quite good for the price it is going in addition to its overall performance.
- It can be used to juice wheatgrass, ginger, kale, apples, carrots, oranges, mainly both soft and hard fruits and veggies
- The machine comes with a 2 year warranty.
You have to cut the hard fruits and veggies into small pieces before adding them to the juicer machine.
Check this Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer.
4. Duronic Juicer JE10 Whole Fruit and Vegetable Juicer
Duronic Juicer JE10 Whole Fruit and Vegetable Juicer is one of the best citrus juicers that are very cheap and quite handy in making citrus juice (orange, lemon, grapefruits).
The juicer has 2 interchangeable cones: a large one for large fruits like oranges and a small one for small fruits like limes.
The machine also has an on and off switch that switch itself automatically: ‘on’ when the fruit is pressed down and ‘off’ when you remove the fruit from the cone.
To make juice from this machine; you just need to press the halved fruit into the juicer cone. This will make the duronic juicer to start rotating automatically extracting juice from the fruit.
The machine comes with a dust cover for protecting cones from germs. This cover can also be used for holding and pushing the fruits into the machine.
The JE6SR juicer also comes with an easy to follow user manual and a 2 year warranty for peace of mind.
Its detachable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Great for a single person squeezing one or two oranges per time. Not suitable for large quantities or family.
- Not to be used for more than 2 minutes at a time. Let it rest for at least 5 minutes between usages.
- Not suitable for juicing vegetables.
If all you need is just to be able to create homemade citrus juice, then the Duronic silver je6sr citrus juicer is worth the investment. It is very cheap and performs real well. It is easy to use and clean.
Check this top rated Duronic Juicer JE10 Whole Fruit and Vegetable Juicer
5. Panasonic MJ-L500SXC Slow Juicer
Panasonic MJ-L500SXC Slow Juicer with Frozen Sorbet Attachment, 150 W – Silver as the name goes is one of the top masticating juicers that makes juices by slowly mashing the ingredients’, then squeezing the mixture separating the juice from the pulp.
The pulp produced is very dry, can be used to make other food or just bin it.
- The Panasonic features a stainless steel screw for pressing and crushing ingredients to produce high-quality taste drinks compared to the centrifugal juicers.
- It has 2 containers; one for collecting juice and the other one for collecting the pulp.
- Its juicer outlet has a ‘drip-stop sprout’ for preventing dripping.
- Its juice collection jug has a measure to help you know how much juice have you made.
- The machine comes with the frozen attachment for juicing frozen fruits and
- The MJ-L500SXC also comes with a cleaning brush and an easy to follow instruction manual.
- You can use it to juice both fruits and vegetables.
Like other slow speed juicers; the feeding chute of this machine is fairly small, takes time to feed the juicer and
Have to cut the fruits and remove the seeds before adding them to the juicer
In summary, the Panasonic MJ-L500SXC Slow Juicer is stylish, slim, and compact, producing high quality juice. It is real worth buying it. It is easy to use, clean and store.
6. Sage BJE820UK the Nutri Juicer Pro Centrifugal Juicer
Sage BJE820UK the Nutri Juicer Pro Centrifugal Juicer is one of the best fast juicers that have quite a larger feeding tube that allow you to juice most fruits and vegetables without chopping them first.
This juicer does both peeling and juicing . What a time saving feature!
It has 5 variable speed control settings to help you take control of the juicing speed for both hard and soft ingredients.
In addition to the variable setting; the juicer comes with 2 hard discs:
- A soft fruit disc for mashing soft fruits like berries and bananas to be mixed with the juice to make a smoothie and
- A hard disc with cutting blades great for juicing hard vegetables and fruits
You are advised to wash your juicer immediately after finishing juicing. It is easier and faster and the best part is that you are provided with a cleaning brush.
This Sage Nutri Juicer Pro Centrifugal Juicer is great for a big family.
- You need to read the instruction manual careful to know which speed is suitable for which fruit or veg
- Not recommended for juicing wheatgrass. If you want to juice wheat grass go for a slow juicer
- Its parts are not dishwasher safe as most of them are plastic made.
- Not great for small kitchens as it occupies much space compared to the Philips Viva.