Find Sage Juicer Black Friday 2020: There is always Black Friday Sage juicer deal to grab . We will also feature Cyber Monday deals as they come in.
Sage Juicer Black Friday 2020
- Today’s Deals:
- We are still waiting for Sage juicer deal to come up, cross check it here.
- For other brand juicer deals, check, Black Friday juicer 2020.
Best Selling Sage Juicers:
|1||Sage BCP600SIL the Citrus Press - Silver||£149.95 £119.00||View on Amazon|
|2||Sage The 3X Bluicer Pro, Juicer and Blender, Brushed Stainless Steel, SJB815BSS||£369.95 £299.00||View on Amazon|
|3||Sage SJS700SIL Big Squeeze Juicer, Stainless Steel||£399.95 £334.00||View on Amazon|
|4||Sage BJE430SIL the Nutri Juicer Cold Fountain Centrifugal Juicer - Silver||£149.95 £129.00||View on Amazon|
|5||Sage Appliances SJE430 the Nutri Juicer Cold Brushed Stainless Steel Juicer||£173.98 £153.23||View on Amazon|
Last update on 2021-07-30 at 21:00 / // Source: Amazon Affiliates
Sage has several quality juicers in the market. However, there are some Sage models that have seen more popularity than the rest. Here, we review the top 4 best Sage juicers in the market.
1. Black Friday Sage BCP600SIL Citrus Press
- With dimensions of 43 x 35.6 x 26 cm, this stainless steel citrus with a plastic cone comes with 110W of power
- Features one-size-fits-all juicing cone and a magnetic fruit dome for easy removal
- Suited for citrus fruits of all sizes
- The cone, juice collector, filter and fruit dome are all dishwasher safe
- Additional features include a no-drip spout, an innovative one-handed extraction system for maximum extraction, and a safety switch that ensures the cone only spins when both the arm is lowered and sufficient pressure is applied
- The one-size-fits-all cone makes juicing various citrus fruits at one time as a hassle-free process
- The innovative handle and no-drip spout ensure that the maximum amount of juice makes it to your glass
- With most parts dishwasher safe, cleaning is a breeze, making daily juicing fun and easy
- The citrus press is limited to making citrus juices only
An impressive appliance, the citrus juicer is ideal for a home with people who have varied preferences for citrus juices and are looking for a hassle-free daily juice extraction process that is easy to clean up.
Check the Sage BCP600SIL the Citrus Press – Silver.
2. Sage SJE830BSS Nutri Juicer Cold XL
- This machine with a body of brushed stainless steel measures at 33.5 x 34.x 43 cm
- Features an extra-large 3.5″ wide feed shoot
- Comes with Cold Spin Technology, which ensures an insignificant increase in temperature during the juicing process
- Its noise reduction technology can reduce noise by 40% on the quiet setting
- Comes with an XL 70 fl.oz jug to store the juice for up to 3 days in the refrigerator
- The extra-wide shoot allows for whole fruits and vegetables to be fed in, reducing prep time, and the powerful machine extracts more juice faster. As a result, daily juicing is an even quicker and easier process
- The Cold Spin Technology ensures that more nutrients are preserved, ensuring you get nutrient-rich juices
- The store and seal XL jug can keep the juice fresh for three days in a refrigerator, cutting down on the need to juice every day
- The Sage Nutri Cold Juicer is quite an expensive appliance
This Nutri Juicer is the perfect machine for health-conscious homes with a budget that lets them splurge. The machine’s quicker juicing and shortened prep times make it suited to people with busy lifestyles looking to maintain a healthy diet
3. Sage 800CPUK the Citrus Press Pro
- Product dimensions: 19.3 x 26.2 x 35.6 cm. This stainless steel appliance comes with a power of 110W
- The one-size-fits-all juicing cone is suited for citrus fruits of all sizes
- All juicing parts are dishwasher safe
- Lever arm allows for even juicing
- Comes with a stainless steel filter to create different textures of juice
- Additional features include an ultra-quiet motor, safety switch, a no-drip spout, and acid-resistant die-cast cone
- The Citrus Pro maximizes juice extraction and is dishwasher safe, making daily juicing a breeze
- Its stainless steel filter means you can make juices of varying textures, catering to varied preferences
- The power-assisted lever makes juicing an effortless process
- The citrus press is limited to juicing citrus fruits only
A quality appliance, the Sage Citrus Pro is an efficient, easy-to-use machine, perfect for those with a taste for citrus juices of varying textures.
4. Sage SJS700SIL Big Squeeze Juicer
- With a stainless steel body, this machine measures at 44 x 35 x 26 cm
- Features one of the largest feed chutes in the market
- Comes with Big Squeeze Technology for maximum juice extraction
- The juicer spout allows for pre-mixing of juice before pouring
- Suited for a wide variety of fruits and vegetables
- This powerful machine can offer a huge variety of healthy juices
- The pre-mixing of juice helps to create more flavorsome results
- The slow juicing process adds greater texture to the juice
The Sage Big Squeeze is a juicer that is ideally suited to people with a little extra to spend, looking for a wide variety of vegetable and fruit juices, and particularly picky about the flavors they get out of their juices.
All of the 4 Sage juicers reviewed here are quality appliances. Choosing between them is a matter of personal preferences and the availability of financial resources. Whichever juicer you buy, you will bring home a reliable machine.
Which is your best Sage Juicer Black Friday 2020?