From parmesan to cheddar to soft mozzarella cheese; here are the best food processors for grating cheese 2020. Apart from cheese you can also use these food processors for grating carrots. You can also grate vegetables, coconut meat, and potatoes.
Grating cheese at home can be cheaper than buying it from the store. Grating cheese or veggies means processing it into tiny particles, powdery like. It is different from shredding it. Shredding produces long strips item. These food processors have blades that can grate on one side and shred on the other side.
Best Food Processor for Grating Cheese 2020
1. Magimix 5200XL Food Processor
Like the Kenwood Multipro; the Magimix 5200XL Food Processor is also great at grating cheese. It comes with 2mm and 4mm grating discs and 3 bowls. There is a 1.2 litre mini bowl for preparing small quantities of food and a 2.6 litre midi bowl for grating. And the 3.6 litre main bowl for kneading, chopping, shredding and blending.
Apart from grating; this Magimix food processor can also slice, shred, chop and knead. It has extra large feeding tube in which you can feed it with a whole fruit or veggies without chopping it first.
It comes with a recipe book and a storage box for storing its attachments.
Check out the Magimix 5200XL Food Processor .
2. Kenwood MultiPro Home FDP646WH Food Processor
The Kenwood MultiPro Home FDP646WH Food Processor is one of the best food processors for grating cheese.
It comes with 2 bowls, a heat-resistant blender, knife blade, slicing and grating discs, a dough tool, and metal whisk. The small bowl is for preparing small batches of food.
- Grating disc for grating cheese, chocolate and breadcrumbs
- The 1.5 litre glass blender is for making smoothie and soup. You can use it to blend hot soup with no fear of it breaking.
- The knife blade for chopping vegetables and meat
- Slicer disc for slicing fruits and vegetables and
- The whisk for whisking cream and beating eggs
- The dough tool for mixing and kneading dough
It features 1000watts powerful motor, 2 speed levels and a pulse.
It is compact, very efficient, quite versatile, great value for money.
Check out the Kenwood MultiPro Home FDP646WH Food Processor .
3. BOSCH MCM3501MGB Food Processor, 800 W, Black
The BOSCH MCM3501MGB Food Processor, 800 W, Black comes with multipurpose functionality. Its design allows you to grate cut and mix, bringing a total of 50 different uses integrated into one item.
- It comes with cutting blades to slice both thin and thick pieces and sharp grating, designed to produce clean cuts and uniform designs in whatever you are cutting.
- It has a mini chopper which helps you to grind cheese, dried spices and pepper before you cook.
- The item also comes with a jug blender where you can be able to blend in your juices and smoothies.
- For those who do not have measuring equipment in the kitchen, the Bosch food processor comes designed with volume markers to show the capacities you have added.
- This processor has a power range of 800 watt which is quite enough for daily food processing tasks
- It has a pulse function which can give you short boosts to be able to work with any hard ingredients.
- It has a mixing bowl that designed with plastic meant for flour to make the dough.
- This food processor model has stainless steel discs, discs for whipping of cream and for eggs as well.
- It has speed settings to ensure you finish your work on time.
- Lastly, this food processor comes with extra stability form the rubber suction feet placed beneath it and a safety lid for locking up.
BOSCH MCM3501MGB Food Processor, 800 W, Black is one of the best in the market. Its ability to integrate so many functions into one enhances the flexibility that it has.
Which is your best food processor for shredding cheese 2020?