There are might be a reason why you would prefer to go for the best food processor with dough hook instead of buying the food mixer directly. It might be because you have a lot to do with a food processor than a mixer.
While food mixers are meant for mixing, whipping and kneading; the food processor, on the other hand, are meant for chopping, grating, puree and slicing vegetables and fruits. But nowadays there are multi-purpose food processors that come with extra attachments to perform other tasks such as blending and kneading.
Below are our top 3 best food processors with a dough hook/kneading tool.
Best Food Processor with Dough Hook 2020
1. Magimix 4200xl Food Processor with Dough Hook
The Magimix 18471 4200XL Food Processor is a premium product for the large family. It is a three by one food processor. A mixer, a food processor and a blender.
The Magimix 4200xl comes with 3 bowls: A large bowl for mixing, kneading, chopping and grating. In fact the large bowl is for preparing large quantities of food . A medium bowl for chopping and slicing and a mini bowl for preparing small ingredients. You can use this Magimix food processor 4200xl to prepare soup, vegetables, and more.
- This Magimix Food Processor comes with a triton mini bowl of 1.2L for small amount of food processing. The mini bowl is provided with mini blades to chop small particles.
- 2.6L mid bowl especially to capture early sliced or grated fruits.
- 3L large bowl for the larger quantity processing.
- A patented dough hook will enable the professional standard kneading.
- An extra knife blade for chopping and other activities.
- You can whisk the egg and other blending materials for deserts etc.
- Automatic motor to adjust the speed for varied tasks.
- 950 watt induction motor (230 V / 50 Hz) with ultra-quiet design.
- Performs 2 mm and 4 mm slicing by stainless steel Sabatier disc.
- A spatula for the proper cleaning of machine.
Pros & Cons:
Here are the major pros cons and other details about Magimix food processor 4200XL . Cons
- It is a bit heavy.
- It is so quick in a way that it can overbeat the eggs; if you can handle the eggs with hand mixer that will be fine.
- The plastic made bowls don’t seem to last long. Not sturdy.
There are plenty of positive reviews in the websites. Here are some of the points that the satisfied users have mentioned in their reviews.
- It comes with a range of great attachments for accomplishing various cooking preparation tasks.
- Its motor is not noisy.
- It has a pulse button to help keep the mixing speed in control.
- It comes with 3-year guarantee for peace of mind.
- Easy to process large scale and small scale food.
- Provided with small, mid and max bowls to cook in any of the quantities.
- The blades are sharp and strong enough to make your work pretty easily.
- Not one function but will help you in taking care of 28 kitchen activities.
- 3 – simple buttons will make the user very simple to use.
- The automatic motor does not need manual power to decrease or increase the speed.
- Magimix recipe book is also gifted with 100 cookery ideas.
- Has an extra-wide feeding tube to fast track the amount of time needed to add ingredients for chopping.
- You get a whisk and dough hook great for beating eggs and kneading dough. You also get a storage box.
Experts have checked and gave a tick mark for marketing. They have mentioned about the great quality of the motor manufactured in France. From that expert advice, a warranty of 3 – years for the appliances and 30 – years for the induction motor is great.
The package of Magimix xl includes Stainless steel blade, Blender Mix, Dough blade, Egg Wisk, 2mm slicing/grating disc, 4mm slicing/grating disc, Spatula, Parmesan disc, Storage box.
Magimix 4200xl Final Verdict:
The Magimix 18471 4200XL Food Processor is a great buy. Who wants to leave an offer with 3 – years manufacture and 30 – years of motor warranty?
#2: Kenwood FPM810 Multipro Sense Food Processor with Dough Hook
The Kenwood FPM810 MultiPro Sense Food Processor is one of the best food processors with dough hook.
It comes with a dough hook for kneading dough, and a heat resistant 1.6-litre blender for making smoothie and soup. The blender can blend both cold and hot mixtures without breaking.
The FPM810 also comes with a built-in scale, slicing and grating discs, chopping blade and 2 bowls. The two bowls (3.5 litre and 1.5 litre) are of plastic materials, BPA free
With it you also get a storage box and a 5 year guarantee.
This food processor features a powerful 1000w motor, 8-speed control settings and a pulse. The pulse and the speed levels give you control over the speed to which the food gets mixed.
You can use this Kenwood food processor to make pizza or bread dough, soup, smoothie, salad, and sauces. You can also use it to create pastry, nut butter, ice cream and mixtures for sausages, burgers and more.
For grinding meat, you will need to buy meat attachment available for this food processor.
Like most full-sized food processors; this Kenwood processor is pretty heavy, weighing 13kg
The whisk, one used for beating eggs and cream mixtures is not strong enough. Better use the hand mixer if have one.
Apart from that; the Kenwood FPM810 MultiPro Sense Food Processor is the best. It is easy to use, clean and store. It is compact, versatile, well built and looks good.
Kenwood Multipro Food Processor FP731
The Kenwood fp731 multipro food processor can help you get more done in the kitchen and try out new recipes! With less hassle than ever, food preparation is easy with this amazing product. The Kenwood Multipro Food Processor FP731 is a great value especially since the processor comes with a bunch of extra attachments. You can slice, chop, mix, blend– whatever you want to do with your food! Make soups, smoothies, milkshakes, grate, and more.
Key Features of the Kenwood FP731 Food Processor
- Comes with a 3.0 bowl made of plastic.
- It also comes with a blender that carries a 1.5 liter capacity
- Body comes in white color- Body made of plastic
- Comes with coarse shred/slice disk
- Is dishwasher safe
- Has full safety interlocks
- Comes with stainless steel blades for chopping precision
- Has a wattage of 900 Watts
- Features cord storage
- Has a twin geared speeds of variable and pulse
- Features a Dual Drive system with a 1000 watt motor
- Has a calibrated 1.5 liter liquidizer
- Comes with a recipe book. You can reference dozens of different recipes for easy inspiration
- Dough tool is included so you can make bread and pastry related dishes and desserts!
- Non slip feet on the Kenwood Multi Pro Processor means that it will stay in place for you and never slip
- Spatula and whisk are included so you don’t have to buy at the store
- Detachable blades mean that you can easily switch off blades for clean up.
Some customers mentioned that they were having a problem with the center spindle. But they were sent replacement parts that they could replace in and it worked fine.
- Some have had difficulty getting the Kenwood multipro classic fp731 to work . This is due to the cover lid or mixing bowl were not clicked in place correctly
- Many customers have expressed it is not as quiet as their ideal preferences
- Does not come in other colors such as red or black if that’s what you’re looking for
- Kenwood fp731 food processor white will not work for you if the inserts and the parts are not properly locked together. This can happen occasionally, just check
- Whisk attachment was not as sturdy for customers as they would have liked. Build quality is good but not flawless
The Kenwood fp731 multipro food processor is dishwasher safe. So you can throw it right in the dishwasher after you’re done for easy cleaning and clean up. Customers love it!- Light weight means that you can move it and even take it with you to a friend’s house or work if you need to!
- The Kenwood fp731 looks nice on the counter top with a sleek white deisgn
- Easy to use as well as clean– makes this food processor a dream to clean up after
- Saves you tons of time from hand prepping foods yourself
- More compact than most food processors are
- Comes with many attachments and accessories. Stainless steel blades, discs, multi-mill, and maxi blend canopy
- Comes with Kenstore carousel to store all the accessories
- Variable speeds also include pulse so that you’re not overly processing your food
- Comes with bowls to catch all the processed food you’re making
- Has a great aesthetic appeal with a minimalist sleek white design
- Has minimal reports of breaking or malfunctioning, making it a product you can trust
- A great processor that will save you hours over the years when it comes to hand prepping your food. Makes creating amazing dishes easier than ever
- Tons of customers rave about this food processor– always a good sign!. Can be a stand in for your blender or coffee bean grinder if they ever break
Should You Buy the Kenwood Multipro Food Processor FP731?
The short answer is Yes! The Kenwood multipro food processor fp731 is truly a fantastic machine to have at your disposal in the kitchen. It can do almost anything that you want with food, and that’s a good thing! You can craft up soups, or pulverize and liquidate some foods so that they are liquid. Or grate them for a recipe until they’re at the consistency you want and desire!
This processor looks so great on any kitchen counter because it is sleek and smooth with a gorgeous white color. Plus, it won’t take up hardly any of your counter space, making it perfect for smaller spaces(or anywhere!). Customers love this Kenwood fp731 multipro food processor in white. And it’s not difficult to see why. You can use it for virtually everything.
Grinding coffee beans, making pesto, making cake mix or dough, or chopping and slicing vegetables for a stir fry. Make cooking fun again with the Kenwood multipro fp731 and see what it’s like to have all your food prepared and processed with it!
Which is your best Food Processor with dough hook 2020?