Looking for the Best Budget Food Processor under £100 UK 2021? We have researched and compiled our top picks of affordable top 5 Best Food Processor Under £100. Some of them are as cheap as under £50 but still highly efficient, durable and offer good value for money. You don’t have to splash out lots of money to get one.
A food processor is a device that applies motor power to aid you in food (ingredient) preparation tasks like chopping, dicing, grating, pureeing, kneading and even mixing. This saves you time and energy it could have taken you to manually do these tasks.
There are different types of processors; some food processors are able to chop vegetables; some are able to blend ingredients into soups, sauces and pastes while others can mix things like cream and butter.
Nearly all food processors make use of a rotating gear to turn the parts that do the job. These generally include different arrays of blades for chopping or perhaps mixing and discs for grating and slicing.
The different actions of the machine are actually modified by switching between attachments – which means you may establish it up with a disc attachment to chop some ingredients, then switch to a blade to combine those materials into a sauce or perhaps paste.
What can I look for when purchasing a food processor?
The very first thing to consider is the size and capacity of the machine. There are food processors with bowl sizes as small as 0.5 litres (ideal for prepping food for a small number of people) through to 2.5 litres for larger tasks. Choose the processor that has the capacity to cater to your needs and budget. Processor with jugs and mixing bowls included give you more options and storage.
Attachments are another crucial component. Although most will come with regular slicing and grating accessories, in case you realize you will primarily be making cakes, you may want to check out for those with dough hook or a whisk. While not vital, the pulse feature allows for much more controlled chopping – great in case you are aiming for chunky chopping as opposed to pureed. Here below a summary buying guide.
Look out for the power of the blades: Try using a food processor’s wattage as a basic manual to its power. Remember that exactly how a food processor is actually created can have that much bearing on its overall performance than the mere motor power. More watts will not always mean it is a much better machine though it can give sufficient indication of what you can do with the processor especially if it comes with a number of attachments. As a basic guide a motor power of 200W is good enough for basic chopping, dicing while something more than 650W should provide enough muscle for many things.
• Ease of use: shoot for processors that can be disassembled with ease. These tend to be easy to wash.
• Speed of processing: Some processors have one speed while others have two or more. Having variable speed gives you control of how you want your ingredients to be processed. You can accelerate or decelerate by changing a dial.
• Safety: Of-course processors with safety buttons are preferable because they can help you avoid minor accidents.
• Kitchen footprint as well as storage: Processors come in different shapes and sizes. Choose the one that suits your needs. Of you don’t have enough space, a compact device will suit you better.
• Loudness: Some devices can be very loud. Choose those that has noise reducing features like induction motor for quieter processing or even those that have mats for bowls.
• Finished results – You should have some indication of the kind of results the device produces particularly the consistency of ingredients processed
• Design and aesthetic: Some devices have chrome exterior which is durable wile others have either stainless-steel bowls of glass bowls. Choose the ones that speaks to you so long as it has the attachments and that will do more than basic tasks
• Functions: If you are looking to do more than basic chopping and dicing, go for those with more attachments that can blend, mix and even knead. For more information on how to choose a quality budget food processor read our detailed buying guide here.
And, If you love perfection, then you must also love to have a unique and perfect food processor. This is the right place as this guide has put together a list of 14 best food processors under 100. This will help you as you choose a processor that will fit all your personal needs. Join us as we get started on the review.
Best Budget Food Processor UK 2020 under £100
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 08:55 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesThe KitchenAid 5KFC3516BWH 5KFC3516 Classic Mini Food Processor is currently our number one, best budget food processor under £100. It is a lightweight food processor that is easy to use as it is engineered with pulse operation and two speeds for full control.
Kitchenaid is a simple yet unique processor that is designed with a handle that allows to easily to hold on the processor while working.
If you have a large family or friends coming over, this is the ideal processor as it has a capacity of 830ml.
It is designed with a pour spout which not only makes it convenient but also saves you time. Other than being lightweight, it is also durable because it is made from stainless steel blades which a rotation speed of 2450.
- Fitted with durable stainless steel blades
- It is lightweight and easy to clean
- Equipped with a drizzle basin
- Has a capacity of 830 ml
- Designed with a pour spout and a handle
- Unlike other cheap food processors, this Kitchenaid food processor is easy and to clean
- It is easy to use and you can adjust the speed
- The blades rotate fast to chop your ingredients fast hence saving you time.
- It is a durable choice
2. Kenwood MultiPro Home Food Processor, 3L Bowl, 1.5L Blender, Dough Hook, Whisk, Reversible Slicing and Grating Discs, Spice Mill, 1000w, FDP646WH, White – Best Multi purpose
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 08:55 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesIf you love tossing your food processor in the dishwasher after using it, look no further because this Kenwood MultiPro Home Food Processor. is the ideal option. It is because the attachments of this best food processor under £100: blender, citrus press, knife blade, and mini bowl can be taken apart and easily cleaned.
Whenever you think of safety in the kitchen, think of this food processor as it engineered with an interlocking mechanism which allows you to optimally use it without sacrificing your safety. This is a processor that will never disappoint as it is fitted with a 1000W motor that makes tough jobs easy and fast.
With this processor, you can easily control the performance as it has two speeds as a pulse function. Other than the unique and sleek design, it is also designed with a handle for easy gripping. It is a great option if you wish to make a variety of dishes like slicing potatoes, grating cheese, pastry and bread mixes, light creams, and egg whites.
- It is a multifunctional food processor
- Easy to clean using the dishwasher
- Designed with a 1000w motor
- Easy to use
- Has a unique and sleek design
- The powerful motor allows you to easily handle tough tasks in the kitchen
- You can make any of your favorite dishes
- You can opt to toss it in the dishwasher after you have taken the parts apart
- You have full control as it has two speeds and pulse function
3. Kenwood Food Processor, 2.1L Bowl, 1.2 L Blender, Emulsifying, Knife Blade, Reversible Slicing and Grating Discs, 800 W, FDP301W, White
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 09:02 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesAre you a cooking novice with a large family or you would love to have friends come over? Worry no more because the Kenwood Compact Food Processor has got you covered. It is a processor with a capacity of 1.4 liters.
Also, if you want to perfectly prepare dry ingredients, this processor is equipped with a bowl that can hold a capacity of 0.8kg. The bowl can also hold 0.8 liters if you mixing wet ingredients like a light cream and egg whites and other wet ingredients.
The sharp blades are perfect for grinding herbs, nuts, spices, slicing potatoes, and grating cheese. If you are looking for a lightweight and durable food processor then, this is the ideal option as it is made from plastic as it only weighs at 2.17kg. Fitted with a 400w motor, thus handling tough tasks in your kitchen will be easy and fast.
It is deemed as the safest food processor as the bowl is fitted with an interlocking system which prevents the processor from working if not properly engaged.
- Engineered with a 400w motor
- Can be cleaned with a dishwasher
- The interlocking mechanism which makes it safe
- Lightweight as it only weighs 2.17kgs
- Durable as it is made from plastic
- Holds a capacity of 1.4 liters therefore, it is a wise choice for those with a large family
- It has a large bowl that allows you to perfectly mix wet or dry ingredients until you get the right consistency
- You can clean the processor with a dishwasher after easily taking the parts apart.
4. Emperial Food Processor – Blender, Chopper, Multi Mixer
Designed with a 750w powerful motor, this is a food processor that ensures you get professional results. It is a multifunctional Food Processor – Blender, Chopper, and Multi Mixer that ensures all your cutting, chopping, and grinding, making dough, making juice, slicing, liquidizing, and blending are fast and perfect.
Currently not available on Amazon.
The generous jug allows you to blend 1.8l juice which can be enjoyed by your friends and family. It has a large mixing bowl with 2 liters capacity thus you can perfectly mix your dry or wet ingredients. It is fitted with a wide chute which gives you the advantage to mix large ingredients on one occasion.
Therefore, this is a great option if you want to make perfect and healthy smoothies, soups, and perfectly mixing all the cake ingredients.
Unlike other best affordable food processors under 100, this unique processor has an added advantage as you can easily blend large fruits like grapefruits thanks to its juicing attachment. If you do not like spending time washing dishes, then this is the processor to go for as cleaning is easy and fast.
- Designed with a 750w powerful motor
- It is a multifunctional food processor
- Equipped with a large mixing bowl
- Ideal for blending large fruits
- Thanks to this food processor, you can mix all your ingredients all on occasion hence saving you quality time.
- Making healthy smoothies and tasty soup has never been this easy and fast, thanks to this magnificent food processor.
- The large 2l bowl allows mixing your wet and dry ingredients preventing the unwanted mess in the kitchen
5 . Food Processor, DECEN Compact Food Processor, Multifunctional
Preparing a meal for a large family is tedious and requires a lot of experience to get delicious meals. Do not fret if you are making a meal for a large family with little or no experience as the 900w motor works effortlessly to ensure you spend little time preparing meals as well getting the results you envisioned.
It is currently unavailable on Amazon.
Equipped with a 2l bowl, this food processor allows you to mix a variety of ingredients once. Controlling the performance of this food processor is easy because it has easy to press buttons that can be used to adjust the speed.
This is a processor that gives your amazing results without compromising your safety. This is because it cannot operate unless the lid, bowl, and the base are engaged properly. Cleaning is easy as you can easily removed all the attachments and toss them in the dishwasher.
Whether it is making pasta dough or meat, this unique processor is the answer to your puzzle. It is fitted with stainless steel and plastic blades that could help in changing your perspective about cooking.
- Ideal for people with large families
- Equipped with a 2l bowl
- Has a 900w powerful motor
- It is a multipurpose food processor
- Owing this cheap food processor allows you to prepare all your favorite meals like cakes, pasta, and minced meat.
- You do not have to worry about safety as it is designed with interlocking mechanism
- Easy to wash as you can remove all the attachment
- The buttons allow you to adjust the speed allowing you to get professional results
Check it out, the No products found..
6. VonShef Food Processor – 750W Multifunctional 8in1 Chopper, Knead Dough, Blender, Citrus Juicer, Shredder, Slicer, Emulsifier & Grater – Features 2 Speeds + Pulse Controls - 2L Mixing Bowl & 1.8L Jug – Best Value
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 08:43 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesHave you been looking for the perfect food processor for your new kitchen? Here’s a review of the VonShef 750W Food Processor to help you in this process.
- It comes with a chopper, blender, shredder, multi mixer machine with a dough blade, spatula, grater.
- t includes an accessory storage drawer.
- It has two speed settings and pulse. In a nutshell, the food processor comes with a good variety of features and equipments. The best part? It is extremely budget friendly.
This is the best multi-functional food processor under £100, meaning it provides good value at a reasonable price. It is good for performing various types of tasks, particularly chopping and cutting. It is lightweight, so it’s simple to move it around.
The Vonshef Food Processor has many good qualities, such as how it is very versatile, but at the same time it is compact. It has components for all types of pre-cooking activities like dicing, shredding, slicing as well as making a dough. It is multi-functional.
A bowl and jar is included.
The integrated accessories drawer where you can store your blades safely when you are not using them.
Another important feature of the Vonshef food processor is that the 1000W motor is powerful. It has two speed settings with the pulse function.
Overall, if you are in search of a nice food processor that is good in terms of functionality and is affordable, this VonShef Food Processor – 750W Multifunctional 8in1 Chopper, Knead Dough, Blender, Citrus Juicer, Shredder, Slicer, Emulsifier & Grater – Features 2 Speeds + Pulse Controls - 2L Mixing Bowl & 1.8L Jug might be the answer.
7. Kenwood Food Processor, 2.1L Bowl, 1.2 L Blender, Emulsifying, Knife Blade, Reversible Slicing and Grating Discs, 800 W, FDP301W, White
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 09:02 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesIdeal for small kitchens is the Kenwood MultiPro Compact FDP301WH Food Processor. It is small and compact; best affordable food processor and blender UK 2020 under £100.
As a food processor, the fdp301wh features a 1.2 litre bowl that can adjust itself to accommodate 20% more ingredients.
The processor also comes with a number of high quality stainless steel attachments like the:
- stainless steel knife blade for chopping cheese, carrots, tomatoes and much more
- shredding and slicing disc and a
- Whipping tool for beating creams, eggs…
All the attachments are detachable and dishwasher safe.
The Kenwood MultiPro Compact features 750watts powerful motor with only 2 adjustable speed control setting level. Other processors however have up to 6 level speeds.
Its blender attachment is great for making homemade smoothie, soup, and milkshakes.
Apart from the attachments; ThisKenwood Food Processor, 2.1L Bowl, 1.2 L Blender, Emulsifying, Knife Blade, Reversible Slicing and Grating Discs, 800 W, FDP301W, White features safety features such as the non-slip feet on a processor and a locking lid on the blender.
8. Andrew James Food Processor with Blender Jug & 6 Chopping Blades Including Grater & Kneader | Large 1.8L Capacity Electric Chopper for Cooking & Baking | 700W Black
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 09:32 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesAndrew James Food Processor with Blender Jug is undoubtedly one of the best budget food processors in the industry, here are some of its features and uses. A standard sized machine with dimensions of H24 X W25 X D22cm
The Andrew James comes with a number of add on tools such as:-
- 3.5Liter sized bowl1.8Liter blender jar chopping blades for dicing, chopping and slicing food Grater and pummeling hook
- Easy to use food pusher
- A safety lid that is easy to lock and a sturdy base which keeps firm while the device is on and actively being used.
- This is great and affordable, do NOT expect to pay more than $100+ pounds for this device.
- Feel confident while using this equipment because it comes with a 2 YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY.
Have fun making fruit/vegetable shakes and smoothies as well as baking mix with your friends and family with the Andrew James Food Processor with Blender Jug & 6 Chopping Blades Including Grater & Kneader | Large 1.8L Capacity Electric Chopper for Cooking & Baking | 700W Black.
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 10:10 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesPhilips HR7510/11 Viva Compact Food Processor performs up to 28 food preparation functions.
- Features a powerful 750 Watt, sufficient for all your chopping, mixing and cutting needs.
- Features a power-chop technology for high performance chopping.
- Comes fitted with dual variable speeds and a pulse function for ease of use and flexibility.
The Philips HR7761/01 has a 750 watts high performance motor for efficient chopping, cutting and shredding. It has a strong base that remains stable irrespective of the different tasks thrown at it. From kneading to chopping the stand remains quite sturdy.
Philips HR7761/01 comes with multiple accessories that greatly improves its functionality to perform up to 28 functions. Its discs can granulate, slice and shred.
Philips HR7761/01 comes fitted with a liquidiser and grinder. The thing that sets it apart from the rest is the combination of different blade shapes for angled cutting. This makes it possible to process all ingredients at an optimal pace.
The bowl is detachable for easy cleaning. The Philips powerchop has a hidden shaft that stops soups and liquid ingredients from spilling. This feature is specific to the Philips Powerchop viva HR7761/01. The 1.75L blender jug is of a break resistant material. The grinder can grind coffee, spices and a lot more by fixing into position the 250 ml grinding attachment.
10. FIMEI Food Processor, 1100W Multifunctional Food Processor – Easiest food processor to use
The FIMEI Food Processor, 1100W Multifunctional Food Processor is one of the best selling easiest food processor to use. (Currently unavailable on Amazon).
- It is powered by an 1100 watt motor that is sufficient enough to chop, cut and shred.
- It is multi-functional food processor with 11 dishwashers safe and BPA free attachments for making smoothies, juice, grinding coffee, chopping meat, slicing vegetables and making a dough
- Has 3 variable speed settings and pulse to give you control over the speed and food texture
- Includes dual lock protection to keep you and your kids safe, works only when the bowl and top lock is set properly
- Comes with 3.2-litre bowl with up to 2 litres working capacity, big enough to make large batches of food per time
- It is of (L x W x H): 22.00 x 22.00 x 45.00 cm body size
- Its base has 4 suction cups for keeping it stable while in action
- Quite a good value food mixer that is easy to use, clean and store
Check it out, theFood Processor Multifunctional, FIMEI 1100W Food Processor, 3 Speeds, 3.2L Bowl, 1.5L Blender Jug, Blender, Chopper, Mixer, Grinder, Citrus Juicer, Knead Dough Blades, Shredder, Slicing Attachments.
11. Tower T18004 Food Processor
The Tower T18004 Food Processor is compact and small food processor for beginners, making a small quantity of food at a time.
It is currently unavailable on Amazon.
Being small; it is easy to store and hence ideal for small kitchens too just as the best selling Cuisinart ECH4SU Prep Pro, Mini Chopper and Food Processor, Frosted Pearl.
Compared with other food processors with 2 to 6 speed control setting, this Tower T18004 features two speeds control setting with a pulse hence making it very easy to use for first time users.
Apart from the speed control settings; the Tower T18004 comes with 1.5 litre food processor and 1.4 litre blender, and a number of attachments to make your life a bit easier.
Its attachments include dishwasher safe chopping blade, a shredder and a whisk tool.
Like other food processor the Tower T18004 Food Processor with 1.4 Litre Blending Jug and 1.5 Litre Food Processor Bowl, 600 W, Black composed of non-slip feet and safety lock features to keep it safe especially in houses with children.
With it you get 1 year warranty that can be extended to 2 if you register it online.
Just how much can I invest on a food processor?
Food processors differ significantly: Some have more accessories and speeds that give you more options. How much you spend will hinge on just the kind of functions you intend it to do. A simple device can be as cheap as £40. However, processors from popular brands begin at around £50. If you spend up to £100 you can count on considerable advancement in strength. Spend £200 or maybe more, nonetheless, and you are able to buy a processor with an assortment of accessories and numerous mixing bowls in sizes while food processors with built in scales, timers as well as heating attributes may be priced from £500 upwards.
If all that you need is actually speedy chopping and you are not likely to make use of numerous attachments and bowls (or will struggle to keep them), it is better to choose a food processor under £100.
Storage space for your food processor?
Determine exactly where the food processor will be stored and positioned. This should also inform you the food processor you are going for. If you have limited space, a compact unit will be appropriate.
Likewise, examine the height as not every food processor will adequately fit into your cabinets. When you intend to keep it in a cupboard, check just how much it weighs. Bulky ones might not be a good fit if you are an intermediate user because in case it is bulky or heavy it may be a big deal to get it out for smaller tasks.
Is storage important?
Storage is a vital thing to consider if the food processor comes with a lot of package. Search for designs which enable you to hold tools inside the bowl or perhaps that come with cases or bins.
Storing blades and discs in a purpose-built box means they will continue to be more effective (sharp) and be better at chopping as well as shredding. Store them randomly in a drawer and they will slowly get blunter from rubbing against some other products.
Which foods processor accessories do I need?
One of the defining characteristics of contemporary food processors is just how much package they are able to possibly come with. Regular accessories include a chopping blade for dicing, mixing, pureeing and mashing. Some may have a dough hook for kneading, which functions by stretching the dough instead of slicing through it. Then there may be one or maybe 2 discs with a spindle, which will shred, slice and then grate vegetables and cheese.
Much more expensive devices might include a julienne disc for slicing carrot or potato into matchsticks, an adjustable slicing blade for various thicknesses and whipping/beating attachments.
Other food processor accessories may include a blender jug, midi and also mini bowls that nestle inside the key bowl and also have their very own blades to chop smaller quantities of nuts, chocolate or herbs with less washing up.
Do I want a food processor with more motor Power?
The wattage represents how effective the motor could be, but do not immediately believe that more watts are much better – a nicely thought-out design can make a huge difference.
For instance, in case you wish to be in a position to crush ice for frozen drinks & smoothies, search for a processor with a blender attachment which implicitly states it is strong enough for ice. The key point here that mere motor wattage without accompanying accessories to complement the superior motor power may not give you value. A great attachment makes all of the difference.
What food processor bowl size do I need?
The actual size of your food processor bowl is going to affect just how much you are able to prep in a single go. Probably The largest can easily be as much as 4 litres – great in case you bulk cook or even have a huge family – but for daily tasks 1.8 to two litres will do the job. A large feed chute is as well a plus as it will mean less first prep for bigger things, like beet, large carrots or potatoes. Search for a good quality BPA free plastic bowl as well as lid which are durable enough to last several years without need for replacement.
What speed options do I will need on my food processor?
Variable speeds enable you to regulate just how much you process the food and gives you better versatility. For instance, a pulse choice is actually great for meals which just need rough chopping, like nuts. Dough kneading, meanwhile, must constantly be carried out on a low food processor environment so it’s stretched instead spun around the bowl.
Ease of cleaning?
Food processors could possibly save on prep time but in case they take increasing long to wash up by being awkward to clean, they are not much help. Search for designs where most or maybe all components may be popped in the dishwasher or disassembled for effortless manual cleaning. Look out for crevices in the where food may become trapped. Avoid those with crevices that may trap residual food because they are not easy to clean.
Usually are food processors noisy?
Food processors could be noisy – but some are actually much more than others. Search for food processors with an induction motor for quieter processing. Being a plus, induction motors also tend to be dependable.
Best Selling Cheap food processors:
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 10:10 / // Source: Amazon Affiliates
What is your best budget food processor so far? Check the Black Friday Food Processors 2021.
- 5 Best Compact Food Processor UK 2021
- Best Food Processor and Blender UK 2022 – Top 7 Picks & Reviews
- Sage Food Processor vs Magimix Food Processor
- Kenwood Food Processor Black Friday 2021 Deals & Cyber Monday Sale
- Black Friday Kitchenaid Food Processor 2021 Deals & Cyber Monday Sale
- Best Food Processor with Glass Bowl UK 2021 – Top 5 Picks