Find Best Food Processor Under £50 UK 2020 that are quite cheap and offers good value for money. They are quite affordable and durable.
1. Kenwood MultiPro Compact FDP301WH Food Processor
As a food processor, the fdp301wh features a 1.2 litre bowl that can adjust itself to accommodate 20% more ingredients.
The processor also comes with a number of high quality stainless steel attachments like the:
- stainless steel knife blade for chopping cheese, carrots, tomatoes and much more
- shredding and slicing disc and a
- Whipping tool for beating creams, eggs…
All the attachments are detachable and dishwasher safe.
The Kenwood MultiPro Compact features 750watts powerful motor with only 2 adjustable speed control setting level. Other processors however have up to 6 level speeds.
Its blender attachment is great for making homemade smoothie, soup, and milkshakes.
Apart from the attachments; This Kenwood Food Processor features safety features such as the non-slip feet on a processor and a locking lid on the blender.
2. Kenwood FP120 Compact Food Processor
Being small; it is easy to store and hence ideal for small kitchens too just as the best selling Kenwood FPP220 food processor.
Compared with other food processors with 2 to 6 speed control setting, this fp120 features only single speed hence making it very easy to use for first time users.
Apart from the speed control settings; the fp120 features a 1.4 litre bowl, and a number of attachments to make your life a bit easier.
Its attachments include dishwasher safe chopping blade, a shredder and a whisk tool.
Like other food processor the Kenwood Compact FP120 Food Processor composed of non-slip feet and safety lock features to keep it safe especially in houses with children.
3. Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper
Kenwood CH180 is very small and compact weighing 0.948kg.
It has 2-speed control settings and comes with a 0.35litre dishwasher safe bowl.
Like other food processors; this mini chopper food processor also features non-slip feet and interlock bowl for security reasons.
This best food processors under 50 cannot be used however with hot ingredients, crushing ice, grinding coffee or hard spices or turning caster into icing sugar or even making dough.
Check this Kenwood CH180A Mini Chopper .
4. Kenwood FDP301S Food Processor
The Kenwood FDP301S Food Processor features the latest Kenwood in bowl technology for fast processing and increased bowl capacity
- The Kenwood FDP301S is powered by a 800 watt motor that is sufficient enough to chop, cut and shred.
- It comes with an interlocked bowl and blender for increased safety and ease of operation.
- It comes packaged with a variety of attachments for increased functionality.
- The blades and reversible discs (can be used on both sides) are made of durable stainless steel.
- You can prepare purees, soups, sauces, salads dips and vegetables with this Kenwood FDP301S Food Processor .
Which is your best food processor under £50 UK 2020?