Best Budget Food Processor under £100 and under £50 UK 2020? Here are the top 5 Best Food Processor Under £100 and £50 UK 2020 that are quite cheap and offers good value for money. They are quite affordable and durable. Check also, best food processor under £100 UK 2020.
Looking for the Best Budget Stand Mixer UK 2020 under £100? Check these top 5 leading cheap best food mixers under £100; they are quite affordable and worth the investment.
Best Budget Food Processor Under £100
Best Food Processor under £100 UK 2020? Find detailed reviews of the top best budget food processors under 100 UK 2020. Although slicing and dicing Fruit Ninja-style can be quite relaxing, there is no better and quicker way to mince and shred than with the use of a food processor.
They are an extremely handy kitchen tool used not just to cleave, hash, and smash heaps of potatoes or nuts, but also to combine concoctions for your sauces and dips.
Variety is never the question. What you want and most probably need is the best affordable food processor that is powerful, easy to use, and easy to clean.
1. VonShef 750W Food Processor – Blender, Chopper, Multi Mixer Machine
Have you been looking for the perfect food processor for your new kitchen? Here’s a review of the VonShef 750W Food Processor to help you in this process.
- It comes with a chopper, blender, shredder, multi mixer machine with a dough blade, spatula, grater.
- t includes an accessory storage drawer.
- It has two speed settings and pulse. In a nutshell, the food processor comes with a good variety of features and equipments. The best part? It is extremely budget friendly.
This is a cheap food processor under £100, meaning it provides good value at a reasonable price. It is good for performing various types of tasks, particularly chopping and cutting. It is lightweight, so it’s simple to move it around.
The Vonshef Food Processor has many good qualities, such as how it is very versatile, but at the same time it is compact. It has components for all types of pre-cooking activities like dicing, shredding, slicing as well as making a dough. It is multi-functional.
A bowl and jar is included.
The integrated accessories drawer where you can store your blades safely when you are not using them.
Another important feature of the Vonshef food processor is that the 1000W motor is powerful. It has two speed settings with the pulse function.
Overall, if you are in search of a nice food processor that is good in terms of functionality and is affordable, this VonShef 750W Food Processor – Blender, Chopper, Multi Mixer Machine with Dough Blade, Shredder & Grater Attachment – 2L Mixing Bowl & 1.8L Jug might be the answer.
2. Kenwood MultiPro Compact FDP301WH Food Processor
Ideal for small kitchens is the Kenwood MultiPro Compact FDP301WH Food Processor . It is small and compact; best food processor and blender UK 2020 under £100.
As a food processor, the fdp301wh features a 1.2 litre bowl that can adjust itself to accommodate 20% more ingredients.
The processor also comes with a number of high quality stainless steel attachments like the:
- stainless steel knife blade for chopping cheese, carrots, tomatoes and much more
- shredding and slicing disc and a
- Whipping tool for beating creams, eggs…
All the attachments are detachable and dishwasher safe.
The Kenwood MultiPro Compact features 750watts powerful motor with only 2 adjustable speed control setting level. Other processors however have up to 6 level speeds.
Its blender attachment is great for making homemade smoothie, soup, and milkshakes.
Apart from the attachments; This Kenwood Food Processor features safety features such as the non-slip feet on a processor and a locking lid on the blender.
3. Andrew James Food Processor with Blender Jug & 6 Chopping Blades
Andrew James Food Processor with Blender Jug is undoubtedly one of the best cheap food processors in the industry, here are some of its features and uses. A standard sized machine with dimensions of H24 X W25 X D22cm
The Andrew James comes with a number of add on tools such as:-
- 3.5Liter sized bowl1.8Liter blender jar chopping blades for dicing, chopping and slicing food Grater and pummeling hook
- Easy to use food pusher
- A safety lid that is easy to lock and a sturdy base which keeps firm while the device is on and actively being used.
- It is great and affordable, do NOT expect to pay more than $100+ pounds for this device.
- Feel confident while using this equipment because it comes with a 2 YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY.
Have fun making fruit/vegetable shakes and smoothies as well as baking mix with your friends and family with the Andrew James Food Processor with Blender Jug & 6 Chopping Blades Including Grater & Kneader | Large 1.8L Capacity Electric Chopper for Cooking & Baking | 700W Black!
4. Philips HR7761/01 750W Kitchen Food Processor
Philips HR7510/11 Viva Compact Food Processor, 6 Accessories, 29 Functions, 800 W, 2.1 Litres performs up to 28 food preparation functions.
- It is currently the best budget food processors under £100.
- Features a powerful 750 Watt, sufficient for all your chopping, mixing and cutting needs.
- Features a power-chop technology for high performance chopping.
- Comes fitted with dual variable speeds and a pulse function for ease of use and flexibility.
The Philips HR7761/01 has a 750 watts high performance motor for efficient chopping, cutting and shredding. It has a strong base that remains stable irrespective of the different tasks thrown at it. From kneading to chopping the stand remains quite sturdy.
Philips HR7761/01 comes with multiple accessories that greatly improves its functionality to perform up to 28 functions. Its discs can granulate, slice and shred.
Philips HR7761/01 comes fitted with a liquidiser and grinder. The thing that sets it apart from the rest is the combination of different blade shapes for angled cutting. This makes it possible to process all ingredients at an optimal pace.
The bowl is detachable for easy cleaning. The Philips powerchop has a hidden shaft that stops soups and liquid ingredients from spilling. This feature is specific to the Philips Powerchop viva HR7761/01. The 1.75L blender jug is of a break resistant material. The grinder can grind coffee, spices and a lot more by fixing into position the 250 ml grinding attachment.
5. FIMEI Food Processor, 1100W Multifunctional Food Processor
The FIMEI Food Processor, 1100W Multifunctional Food Processor is one of the best selling budget food processors under £100. (It is not currently available on Amazon).
- It is powered by an 1100 watt motor that is sufficient enough to chop, cut and shred.
- It is multi-functional food processor with 11 dishwashers safe and BPA free attachments for making smoothies, juice, grinding coffee, chopping meat, slicing vegetables and making a dough
- Has 3 variable speed settings and pulse to give you control over the speed and food texture
- Includes dual lock protection to keep you and your kids safe, works only when the bowl and top lock is set properly
- Comes with 3.2-litre bowl with up to 2 litres working capacity, big enough to make large batches of food per time
- It is of (L x W x H): 22.00 x 22.00 x 45.00 cm body size
- Its base has 4 suction cups for keeping it stable while in action
- Quite a good value food mixer that is easy to use, clean and store
Check it out, the FIMEI Food Processor, 1100W Multifunctional Food Processor, 3 Speeds, 3.2L Bowl, 1.5L Blender Jug, Blender, Chopper, Mixer, Grinder, Citrus Juicer, Knead Dough Blades, Shredder, Slicing Attachments.
Best Budget Food Processor UK 2020 Under £50
Best budget food processors under £50 are mainly mini choppers food processors and other small, compact food processors for light food processing tasks
1. Tower T18004 Food Processor
The Tower T18004 Food Processor is the most recommended best budge food processor under £50. It is compact and small food processor for beginners, making a small quantity of food at a time.
Being small; it is easy to store and hence ideal for small kitchens too just as the best selling Cuisinart ECH4SU Prep Pro, Mini Chopper and Food Processor, Frosted Pearl.
Compared with other food processors with 2 to 6 speed control setting, this Tower T18004 features two speeds control setting with a pulse hence making it very easy to use for first time users.
Apart from the speed control settings; the Tower T18004 comes with 1.5 litre food processor and 1.4 litre blender, and a number of attachments to make your life a bit easier.
Its attachments include dishwasher safe chopping blade, a shredder and a whisk tool.
Like other food processor the Tower T18004 Food Processor with 1.4 Litre Blending Jug and 1.5 Litre Food Processor Bowl, 600 W, Black composed of non-slip feet and safety lock features to keep it safe especially in houses with children.
With it you get 1 year warranty that can be extended to 2 if you register it online.
2. Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper Food Processor
The Kenwood CH180A Mini Chopper Food Processor is a great kitchen machine for preparing vegetables, sauces and dips. You can use it for chopping onions, tomatoes, meat, breadcrumbs, garlic, ginger, for making mayonnaise, pasta and curry sauces.
- Kenwood CH180 is very small and compact weighing 0.948kg.
- It has 2-speed control settings and comes with a 0.35litre dishwasher safe bowl.
- Like other food processors; this Kenwood mini chopper food processor also features non-slip feet and interlock bowl for security reasons.
This best food processors under 50 cannot be used however with hot ingredients, crushing ice, grinding coffee or hard spices or turning caster into icing sugar or even making dough.
Check the Kenwood CH180A Mini Chopper .
3. Morphy Richards 401012 Prepstar Food Processor
If you are searching for a new food processor for your kitchen then the Morphy Richards 401012 Prepstar Food Processor could be just what you need. It’s powerful motor makes it ideal for chopping, slicing and grating and mixing meaning it is the perfect tool for whatever you are making.
It is currently one of the top selling food processors under £50.
The Morphy Richards 401012 comes with high-quality stainless steel blades meaning it will effortlessly slice vegetables, fruit and even ice cubes.
Dough blades also come as standard and all the blades are easily removable meaning cleaning is not a chore. It also comes with a 4 litre BPA free bowl with working capacity of 1.6 litre , so it is perfect for preparing large meals as well as having a large chute for adding ingredients as you need.
Its mixing bowl can also be used for storing all its accessories.
With 6 speeds it can simply slice, whip, grate, what you need or blend it so it is perfect for soups and smoothies. There is also a pulse function which is perfect for grinding ice.
It also has one other great feature which is that it is incredibly quiet and you will hardly notice it is on when using it,
With a 2 year warranty, the Morphy Richards 401012 Prepstar Food Processor for Innovative Meal Prep with All in One Easy Storage Solution, BPA Free Mixing Bowl, 350 W, White is the ideal tool for the busy cook
What is your best budget food processor so far?