Looking for the Best Blender for Frozen Fruit UK 2020? Here are our reviews of the top 5 high-end frozen fruits blenders with ice crusher mode. For the cheap ones, check our best budget blender UK 2020 under £100.
Best Blender for Frozen Fruit UK 2020
1. Homgeek 2000W Blender Smoothie Maker
The Homgeek 2000W Blender Smoothie Maker is currently our number one best blender for frozen fruits UK 2020.
It is a very powerful, high-speed blender that can make a smoothie in seconds using toughest ingredients such as nuts, frozen fruits, ice, fibrous fruits and vegetables, It can also blend thick ingredients like ice cream mixtures, salsa, hummus, and dips.
- It comes with a 2 litre durable, Tritan (breakproof), BPA free jug perfect for making large batches of food
- It has 8 variable speed control with pulse button to keep you in control of the food texture
- It has also 4 pre-set programmes for crushing ice, blending and grinding
- Its 8 pieces stainless steel blade is powerful to even grind nuts, grate cheese and make bread crumbs
- Its jar is dishwasher safe
- Like Ninja blender reviewed below, Homgeek also has an auto-clean function where you add water and washing liquid on its jar and blend for a few seconds, less than a minute
- You are advised not to run this blender over 10 minutes to reduce overheat
- For peace of mind, you get a one-year manufacturer warranty
Check the Homgeek 2000W Blender Smoothie Maker.
2.Ninja Blender and Soup Maker [HB150UK] Black
The Ninja Blender and Soup Maker is a 2 in 1 blender that can make not only smoothie with ice and frozen fruits but also soups, sauces, chutney, jam, chocolate fondue and drinks, ice-cold milkshakes, and more. It can blend both cold and hot ingredients in minutes.
- It comes with a 1.7-litre non-sticky glass jug with a splash-free lid and built-in measuring cup.
- Its glass jug is heat resistant. You can use it for sauteing onions and spices and cook ingredients for up to 20 minutes before blending them
- It has 10 pre-set programmes for chopping, heating ingredients, blending and cooking
- It also includes self auto-clean function whereby you simply add water and press the button to start washing. You are also provided with a cleaning brush fr deep cleaning.
- Like many other blenders, this blender is also a bit noisy but the best in what it does
Check the Ninja Blender and Soup Maker.
3. Magimix 11610 Le Blender, Black Finish
The Magimix 11610 Le Blender is one of the best blenders for blending hard raw vegetables and fruits such as courgettes, carrots, beets and frozen fruits.
When compared to other blenders that are quite noisy in action, Magimix is fairly quiet but a bit noisy too at the highest speed.
- It comes with a 1.8 litre BPA free, heat resistant glass jar with a watertight lid and pouring lip that makes it easy to use
- It has 4 pre-set programmes for smoothie, soup, frozen fruits and for crushing ice powered by 1200 watts motor
- It has variable control settings to give you control over the texture of your food.
- Like other blenders reviewed in this article, Magimix also has an auto-clean mode where you simply add water and soup and press button to clean in less than a minute
- You get a 80 plus recipe book to get you started and 3 years warranty
- Under £200, this blender is worth its price
Check the Magimix 11610 Le Blender, Black Finish.
4. Optimum 9200 9200 Domestic and Commercial Blender
The Optimum 9200 9200 Domestic and Commercial Blender is one of the best powerful frozen fruit blenders with ice crusher.
You can use it not only for making smoothies but also for making dips, spreads, cocktails, ice cream, slushes, peanut butter, hot soup (in 10 minutes from scratch), salsa and for crushing ice in seconds. It can blend even hardest fruits and vegetables such as beans into the smooth texture in seconds.
It can blend whole, unpeeled and uncut fruits and vegetables in seconds for creating healthy smooth smoothies.
- Optimum 9200 9200 comes with 2 litre BPA free, heat resistant glass jug, big enough for making large batches of food
- It features 6 pcs stainless steel blades plus heavy-duty tamper tool for perfect mixing and food processing
- It has a pre-set program for making a smoothie plus 3-speed control settings with a pulse to give you more control over your food preparation
- Its angled blades blend even thickest ingredients such as nuts while preventing it from sticking in the bottom
- Optimum blender uses carbon brush motor that does not overheat easily when compared with other blenders on the market today that heat up quickly
- Like Magimix blender reviewed above, Optimum is also quiet in action making it perfect for restaurant and home use. It also has a sound cover that reduces noisy while blending.
5. Tefal BL82AD40 PerfectMix+ Tritan Blender
TheTefal BL82AD40 PerfectMix+ Tritan Blender is also one of the best powerful blenders for crushing ice and frozen fruits to make a healthy smoothie in seconds. Its stainless steel blades, powered by 1200 watts motor, are very sharp, angled and spinning perfect for cutting tough ingredients and blend them into a smooth lump-free texture
- It comes with 2 litre, Tritan, a breakproof jug that is also stain and odour resistant. This 2-litre jar has 1.7-litre working capacity, big enough for making big batches of food.
- It has 3 pre-set programmes for making smoothies, crushing ice and self-clean. To clean it, you need to add water and washing liquid then press the auto clean button.
- It also has variable control setting and pulse for chopping nuts and making breadcrumbs
- It has a built-in air cool system that prevents it from overheating
- Its stainless steel body has four suction feet for keeping it stable while blending
- The blades are coated using ultra-hard titanium to make them last longer than normal blades. They use Powerlix life blade technology that makes them blend 30% faster than normal blenders.
- Under 100, Tefal BL82AD40 PerfectMix+ Tritan Blender is worth buying it.
Which is your Best Blender for Frozen Fruit UK 2020 so far?