Black Friday Cast Iron Cookware Deals UK 2023 & Cyber Monday Sale are here: Find best cast iron skillet, pans, and casserole dish Black Friday deals by Debby, Tefal, GreenPan and more .
For lots more cast iron cookware offers, check it here.
- Get 61% off Denby Natural Canvas Cast Iron 25Cm Griddle Pan, 47 x 4 x 50.8 cm
- Get 53% off Denby Halo Cast Iron 25Cm Griddle Pan, 47 x 4 x 50.8 cm
- Get 50% off The Whatever Pan Cast Aluminum Griddle Pan for Stove Top – Lighter Than Cast Iron Skillet Pancake Griddle with Lid – Non-Stick Stove Top Grill 10.6″ Diameter by Jean Patrique
- Get 38% off STAUB Cast Iron Fry Pan, Black, 25 cm
- Get 33% off MICHELANGELO Cast Iron Skillet with Lid 20cm, Cast Iron Pan with Lid, Preseasoned Oven Safe Skillet, Cast Iron Frying Pan with Silicone Handle & Scrapers
- Get 30% off Cast Iron Skillet Pan, Pre-Seasoned Round Griddle Pan for Pancakes, BBQ, Pizza Pan with Handles (31 cm)
- Get 23% off Navaris Cast Iron Skillet Pan – Oven Safe 2 Handle Frying Skillets – Pre Seasoned Pans for Stove or BBQ Cooking – 30 cm / 12 Inch
- Get 28% off OBR KING Cast Iron Griddle Pan Small Skillet Grill Pan with Pour Spout 23cm / 9inch Stove Top Frying Pan for Gas, Campfire & Oven
- Get 25% off Cast Iron Frying Pan Non-Stick Enamelled Skillet Pan – Oven Safe for Indoor & Outdoor Use for Grill – 26cm Pink 1.7L
Casserole dish deals:
- Get 44% off Prestige x Nadiya Cast Iron Casserole Dish with Lid – Black Cast Iron Dutch Oven Cooking Pots, 4.5L, Pre seasoned, Induction Suitable, Oven Safe & Toxin Free Cast Iron Pot
- Get 56% off Denby 193048873 Pomegranate Cast Iron 28Cm Oval Casserole, 21 x 34 x 14 cm
- Get 56% off Denby Cast Iron Shallow Casserole, Halo, 30 cm
- Get 30% off Velaze Enameled Cast Iron Casserole Dish with Lid, 5 Litre Non Stick Cooking Pan Pot Dutch Oven, Enamel Coating, Good Sealing, for All Heat Source, Classic Red
- Get 56% off Denby Cast Iron Round Casserole, Pavilion, 26 cm
- Get 56% off Denby 193043774 Cast Iron Shallow Casserole, Pomegranate, 30 cm
- Get 28% off Cast Iron Pot with Lid – Non-Stick Ovenproof Enamelled Casserole Pot – Sturdy Dutch Oven Cookware – Green, 4.7L, 24cm – by Nuovva
- Get 27% off Overmont 2 in 1 Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Cookbook Recipe 5 QT Dutch Oven Pot + 1.6 QT Dual Function Skillet Lid Pre Seasoned with Handle Covers for Camping Home Cooking BBQ Baking
Le Creuset Black Friday Deals
Le Creuset cookware is rolling out early Black Friday deals. There is no cookware brand that is more recognizable worldwide compared to Le Creuset. Recognized for its cast iron cookware plus stoneware dishes, each product should survive for many years and looks spectacular with bold colours.
|Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware Set, 5 Pieces , Silver, 96209400001000||1,095 Reviews||View deal|
|Le Creuset Signature Enamelled Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish With Lid, 35 cm, 8.9 Litres, Matte...||2,727 Reviews||View deal|
|Le Creuset Stoneware Camembert Baker, Cerise, 91044600060010||63 Reviews||£42.00 £36.45||View deal|
Last update on 2023-12-04 at 20:34 / // Source: Amazon
Le Creuset cast iron cookware continues to be the backbone of kitchens around the globe, today and for decades to come. It is also a cherished heirloom being handed down through the decades. Le Creuset cast iron casseroles is adored by avid foodies plus chefs alike. They’re the product of almost a century of refinement. Their quality is supported by a reassuring Lifetime Guarantee.
The French manufacturer has a lot of cookware available along with casserole dishes, frying pans, oven trays, mugs and other things.
Early Black Friday Le Creuset cookware Deals and Discounts
Le Creuset cookware typically pricy, Black Friday may be the best time to mark an enormous discount on its items. The cast iron pot is ideal for stews, heavy sauces and soups, and it is oven safe too, which means you are able to work your cooking skills to whip up your favourite dinner in it. You simply cannot match that orange Le Creuset Stoneware Camembert Baker, Cerise, 91044600060010 colour which finally carries a whopping forty per cent slashed from the cost. If you want to buy someone a present this Christmas, how about getting them the total Le Creuset cooking set? This gift set includes the infamous casserole pot.
Le Creuset casserole dish
The Le Creuset Signature Enamelled Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish With Lid, 35 cm, 8.9 Litres, Matte Black, 211783500 is excellent for slower cooking in addition to quick simmering, it is ideal for casseroles, pasta, roasts, fish and other things. It is dishwasher safe and also simple to wash. It can be used in the oven when you are baking.
Five Pieces, Le Creuset 3 Ply Stainless Steel Cookware Set, Silver, 96209400001000
The set includes three ply stainless saucepans with lids and a frying pan, which are not only extremely sleek looking, they are really non-stick, because of Le Creuset’s abrasion resistant technology. They are additionally made of 3 layers, making for that all important heat distribution that guarantees no burnt food. They are also oven safe, which means you are able to finish off the dish of yours in the cooker.
We also feature Cyber Monday deals on cookware sets to save you money if you are looking to buy frying pans and pots.
Best Cast Iron Cookware Black Friday Deals UK
- Save 43% off STAUB Cast Iron Roaster/Cocotte, Round, 24 cm, 3.8 L, Cherry Red
- Get 41% off LE CREUSET Signature Cast Iron Shallow Casserole, Round, Diameter 30 cm + Le Creuset Traditional Stove-Top Kettle with Whistle, Suitable for All Hob Types Including Induction and Cast Iron
With so many infomercials and hard sells being thrown around, you might find it work hard work to find the right pan or pots . We have assembled some of the best cast iron Black Friday cookware sales and a guide on getting the best if you are looking to buy cookware, both non-stick, coated and cast ones (the three main types of cookware).
Cookware is a commonly gifted item. It is a statement that one is settled or is the process of settling. One of the few useful gifts you can give to newlyweds, friends who have just moved to a new home or even graduates is cookware. This can be either in a set or separate pieces. Premium cookware can be expensive, to get a good deal, you need to shop at the right time, especially when tempting discounts are on offer. Cookware usually gets discounted during sales season. It is the best time to get rock bottom prices and it coincides with the time when most weddings take place: summer.
Know exactly what you want based on your style and the kitchen gadgets you have/use. Do want non-stick cookware, uncoated, stainless steel or something else. Once you have this figured, you will come with a solid plan on whether to go for a whole set or just a number of pots here are there.
Find out how ergonomic or heavy the pots are before you buy.
Depending on what you use to cook, you might want to avoid certain things like stainless steel and cast iron if you mainly use an oven to cook.
Types of Cookware
Cast Iron: These are pots and pans made from cast iron, they are the oldest cookware in human history. They are durable and reliable. However getting a whole set may be costly but a handful of cast pots and pans is a tidy investment. They come both as coated and uncoated. Consider buying both. They often need less oil to cook stuff, they keep the food warm and you can cook on high temperatures without problem. They keep food from burning and cook evenly. They are best for searing because they are great in transferring heat to your dish and keep the pan hot for long spells.
When cleaning, stick with a soft cloth or with salt and any other natural abrasive at your disposal. Once clean apply a thin layer of oil to avoid issues with rusting.
Their only downside is that they need to pre-heat; they are bulky and need handling when hot (which can result in scalding).
Non-Stick. Well these are those in which food does not stick on the walls or base of the pot/pan. In most cases, they have a dark/greyish interior. The non-stick are made from nonreactive material and so does not pose any health risk. They are suitable for cooking any food that is likely to stick on the pan for example, eggs. They also work well with food that needs low to mid-range heat. Non- stick is not ideal for food that requires high heat. For best results check premium non-stick pans/pots because they tend to be more quality. The coating will be reliable and durable. To reduce the chances of scratching the coating, use wooden spoons or any other wooden utensils of your choice.
These are quite convenient to use and clean. You don’t need to pad them with butter to avoid sticky food residue. They enable you to use less amount of oil when compared to uncoated.
Their downside is that they can be easily damaged by scratches especially when using utensils made of metal.
Uncoated: These, by and large, are made of stainless steel. They are durable and are quite good at browning your dish to add flavor to it. They are also great for stir-frying, Heavier stainless steel pans/pots are preferable because they usually have a conducting metal like aluminum etched in between the stainless steel. This helps to evenly spread the heat to all areas of the pot.
The disadvantage with uncoated stainless steel is that food tends to stick on the base/surface which is hard to clean. However, there is a hack to help you with the cleaning. Heat the pan and then cool in cold water. This allows the core pores on the pot surface, the base of the pan to open up which loosens any stuck food.
Where to buy Cast Iron Cookware?
As with many kitchen gadgets, you want to have a touch and feel of your cookware to determine whether it is exactly what you need. However, cookware tends to be cheaper in online shops. You may want to browse online to get a good price. You could get a really good offer. In case you get a set of non-stick that has some scratches, return it get a replacement.
Cyber Monday Cast Iron Cookware Deals UK
- 82% off Tefal Jamie Oliver 4pc Stainless Steel Pan Set
- 54% 0ff Tefal Ingenio Pots and Pans Set, Stainless Steel, 13-Piece, Induction
- 21% off CUSIBOX Cookware Set Pan & Pot Set 10 Piece, Stock Pot, Saute Pan, Saucepan,Glass Lid | Induction | Nonstick |
- 27% off GreenPan Mayflower 3-Piece Saucepan Set 16/18/20 cm, 100% ToxinFree, Healthy Ceramic Nonstick Metal Utensil/Induction/OvenSafe, Sky Blue
- 21% off TOMSHOO 1-2 People Portable Camping Cookware with Mini Ignition Stove Backpacking Hiking Cooking Picnic Pot Cook Set Outdoor
We will continue featuring Black Friday Cast Iron Cookware Deals UK and also Cyber Monday discounts. Check also the Black Friday Pots Pans Set Cookware Deals Cyber-Monday UK.
And for other deals on kitchen gadgets, check our Kitchen appliance Black Friday deals.
- Best Pots ,Pans & Saucepans Black Friday Deals UK 2023
- Black Friday Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel Stockpot 2023 UK
Tina Peters has ten years of testing and reviewing kitchen gadgets. I am a home-trained chef. I like to make cakes, pastries, biscuits, icing, and all kinds of home baking/cooking. As someone who likes trying out new kitchen gadgets to up my cooking skills. Over the past ten years, I often find myself buying gadgets like stand mixers, food processors, mini choppers, air fryers, blenders, and all kinds of kitchen appliances. Getting value for your money whenever you purchase an item requires adequate research and testing. So I decided to collate most of the information I have gathered over ten years of using and researching different kitchen gadgets into coxonskitchen.co.uk.
Table of Contents