Black Friday Slow Cooker Deals UK 2021 & Cyber Monday Sales: Find Slow Cooker Black Friday Deals UK 2021 by Crock-Pot, Morphy Richards, and other best slow cookers deals on Amazon. We will also feature Cyber Monday sales and discounts when they roll out.
All slow cooker deals will be picked from this page here. Click it to check for new deals.
- Get 31% off Morphy Richards 460009 Sear, Stew and Stir Slow Cooker Integrated Auto Stirrer, Aluminium, 163 W, 3.5 liters, Silver
- 21% off Morphy Richards 461010 Sear, Stew and Stir Slow Cooker Integrated Auto Stirrer, Aluminium, 6.5 liters, Silver
Best selling slow cookers:
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 07:41 / // Source: Amazon Affiliates
1. Black Friday CrockPot Slow Cooker Deals
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 12:34 / // Source: Amazon Affiliates
The Crockpot slow cooker is our number one best slow cooker with timer. You can set it to cooking from 30 minutes to 20 hours. And the best part, crockpot will switch itself to keep food warm automatically. This is in comparison to old models that required you to set it manually.
Crock pot comes in different sizes and prices. There is one for 2 , 3 , and one for a family of 4 peoples. Its price ranges also from £30 to £50 making it the best budget slow cooker to have.
- The Crock-Pot Lift and Serve has 3 temperature settings: low, high and keep warm.
- The low setting cooks the food for up to 7 hours while the high setting cooks up to 5 hours long
- Crockpot comes with a non-stick, hinged glass lid . This makes it easy to remove and clean.
- Depending on the size you choose, you get a non-stick, ceramic pot that is dishwasher safe. You can use this removable , ceramic pot not only for cooking but also for serving purposes. The pot, yet not suitable for induction hob. If you want the one that you can place on the hob or oven to sear ingredients, then go for Crockpot CSC026 DuraCeramic Digital Saute Slow Cooker with HOB-Safe Pot, Anti-Stick & Easy Clean, 5L, 5 liters
- The Crockpot like many other slow cookers use less energy than cooking on oven. This is despite the fact that they cook for long time. It is good at making cheap cuts of meat tender and nice to eat.
- You can use the Crockpot for making soup, casserole, roasts, stews, chills and `desserts. You can also make curries, lasagna, puddings and more
- With it you get a recipe book to get you started and one year guarantee. It comes with a UK 3 pin plug with 24cm non-detachable cable
- When you turn it on there is an orange light that light up to show that the cooker is on. And the Crockpot case gets slightly warm when cooking but not too hot to burn one when compared to the inner pot.
2. Black Friday Morphy Richards Sear and Stew Digital Slow Cooker Deals
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 12:43 / // Source: Amazon Affiliates
The Morphy Richards Sear and Stew Digital Slow Cooker is our number one best saute slow cooker. What makes it stand out is that you can use its cooking pot on the hob for sauting and searing ingredients. Not suitable for putting it on oven though. Sauting helps to lock-in food flavors making your food taste nice.
Note: This slow cooker comes in 2 sizes: 3.5 for 3 to 4 people and 6.5 for 6 to 8 people. Here is the 3.5 Morphy Richards Sear and Stew Digital Slow Cooker 3.5L 460015 Red Slowcooker
- Morphy Richards come with a 3.5l or 6.5l shatterproof, non-stick, dishwasher safe, aluminium pot. You can use this pot also for serving purposes
- Like others, Morphy Richards slow cooker also has 3 heat settings: low, high and keep warm. When the cooker finish cooking, it goes into keep warm mode automatically for 2hrs. The low setting cooks up to 10 hrs while the high cooks up to 7hrs
- It includes a digital timer to help you set the cooking time and monitor the remaining time
- Its lid is of glass material helping you to check your food progress without the need of taking it out
- This is one of the lightweight slow cookers weighing 1.96 kg and of 30 x 25 x 20 cm dimension
- With it you get an instructional manual with recipe ideas to get you started
- No delay timer with this one though when compared to the Prestige slow cooker. Yet, being able to use it on hob makes it a good value for money
- You need to let frozen food to thaw first before cooking them
- Remember to register it online or by phone with Morphy Richards within 28 days, to get 2 years guarantee
- It comes with non-detachable UK plug
3. Black Friday Cooks Professional Digital Slow Cooker Deals
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 00:31 / // Source: Amazon Affiliates
The Cooks Professional Digital Slow Cooker is our number one best size slow cooker for 4 people. It comes with a large 6.5 litre dishwasher safe, ceramic cooking pot with the see-through glass lid.
- Cooks Professional features 2 heat settings: low and high. Low setting can cook up to 10 hours while high setting can cook up to 7 hours long.
- It also has a delay and keep warm settings. You can set the cooker to start cooking at your own preferred time. After finishing cooking, the cooker will turn into ‘keep warm function automatically. It will keep your food warm for up to 4hrs long
- You get it under £50
- With it you can cook whole chicken, make soup, chills, sauces, curries, casseroles, and more,
- Cooks weighs 5.68 kg and of 43.5 x 30 x 24.8 cm dimension
- You get an instructional manual with recipe ideas
- To use it, prepare your ingredients, add them in the cooking pot. Then choose the temperature setting high or low and let the cooker cook.
- The Cooks Professional Digital Slow Cooker comes with one year warranty. You can extend it to 2 years by registering it within 30 days of buying it
- It does not have a light though to show that it is on. You need to trust your settings. Alternatively go for Crockpot CSC026 DuraCeramic Digital Saute Slow Cooker with HOB-Safe Pot, Anti-Stick & Easy Clean, 5L, 5 liters under £100
- It ,yet, has a digital timer for monitoring food progress
4. Black Friday Prestige – Digital Slow Cooker Deals
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 12:53 / // Source: Amazon Affiliates
The Prestige – Digital Slow Cooker is our number one best inexpensive slow cooker UK. What makes it stand out from the rest is its delay to cook timer and a see through glass lid. A delay timer will help you set at what time should the Prestige slow cooker starts to cook. You can delay it up to 16hours. And the glass lid will help you check how your food is getting on without the need to take the lid out.
- It comes with a 3.5 litre non-stick, removable, dishwasher safe ceramic pot that is good enough for 3 to 4 people. You can use it for serving too ,yet, you can not heat this pot on the hob though. Use other kitchen tools like frying pan for sauting
- It has 3 heat settings: low, high and warm. After finishing cooking the Prestige changes to keep food warm setting automatically.
- The Prestige weighs 5kg and of 35 x 25 x 25 cm size and oval in shape
- It includes a digital timer to give you progress of your food
- With it you get get 2 years guarantee that can increase to 3 if you remember to register it
- To use it, prepare ingredients by sauting first those that need so then add your content into the pot. Choose the cooking mode whether low, high or warm and set the timer. And let it do its work while you go to work.
- It comes with an instruction manual that includes few recipe ideas. This makes a need for you to buy a slow cooker recipe books if you want one.
5. Black Friday Wahl James Martin Slow Cooker Deals
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 12:44 / // Source: Amazon Affiliates
The Wahl James Martin Digital Slow Cooker is one of the best value slow cookers UK for 3 to 5 people. It comes with a big 4.7 litre ceramic cooking pot in which you can use it also for serving purposes. The pot is dishwasher safe.
Like all other ceramic pots slow cookers, this Wahl James is also not suitable for oven or hobs. Use other kitchen tools like frying pan or a normal cooking pot to sear or saute ingredients.
- It can delay cooking for up to 20 hours long depending on how you set it. And it auto keeps the food warm after finishing cooking up to 4 hrs long
- Wahl James also comes with a see-through glass lid. This help you to check the food progress without removing the lid.
- The lid and the pot are all dishwasher safe
- There is three heat settings: low, high and keep warm
- It also has a digital timer that gives you control over food timings
- You get a booklet with handful recipes to get you started
- You can use the Wahl James for making soups, stews, casseroles, and more
What is a Slow Cooker?
Slow cooker is the opposite of a pressure cooker. It is a kitchen device that cooks food slowly from 6 to 8 hours compared to the pressure cooker that cooks very fast. Slow cookers have 3 parts: the glass lid, pot and heating element. Their pots are mainly made up of metal sitting on the heating element. However, there are those that are made up of ceramic or porcelain pots. These are referred to as crock pots. Crockpots have two setting low and high with heating surrounding the pot compared to variable control setting, 1 to 5 offered by other slow cookers.
The slow machine cooks food more slowly than crockpots and sometimes require stirring because its heat is concentrated in the bottom not distribute evenly. However, every time you lift the lid up, it adds 20 to 30 minutes of cooking time. Different from crock pots that are surrounded by heating elements causing the heat to be distributed evenly enabling the food to come quickly to the safe temperature for killing bacteria.
Depending on the recipe you can set your slow cooker to run for 6 to 8 hours or overnight but not in 24 hours. This is for safety and quality reasons.
How Slow Cooker Works?
- You add ingredients into a cooking pot plus water or stock
- Put the lid and turns it on
- Food in slow cookers stays hot for long time. This becomes handy if you want to take your food and go eat it somewhere else.
- Slow cookers use less water to cook this is because they do not allow water to evaporate while cooking. You , thus, need to reduce the amount of water up to half if you are using recipes that are not set for slow cooking. The water left need to be good enough to cover the food though.
What Can You Use a Slow Cooker For?
You can use your slow cooker for making soups and stew, cooking root vegetables, pork shoulder, lamb shoulder, ribs, and chicken thighs, casserole or curry. Making lasagne,puddings, cheesecake, and hot chocolate among others.
Just put all the ingredients in the pot but in case of the onion, fry them first before adding them to the pot. Also, you can choose to brown the meat before adding it to make your soup or stew taste much better.
Also, try to prepare your ingredient if possible a night before and leave them in room temperature. Frozen food needs to be defrosted before cooking them. Dry beans need to be soaked overnight and cooked for at least 10 minutes or alternatively use canned beans.
- Rice and pasta need to be cooked separately and saved alongside rather than mixing them with other food. This is because these food cook very quickly mixing them will create a big mess.
- Add soft vegetables like peas and courgettes near the end of cooking time.
- Too much spice will make the food too hot to eat unless you are a spice friend.
At all times remember to lay out your ingredients correctly starting with those hard to cook like root vegetables first on top faster cooking ingredients like canned food. This is because the crock pots do not cook food evenly, layering them nicely will make them all cook perfectly.
Is Slow Cooker Worth It?
Slow cooker is worth it if you are kind of person who cooks cheap cuts of meat often or like making homemade sauces, dips, soup, casserole, stews, curries and more.
- It makes cooked food available when you need it. You add the ingredient, set it and let it cook and keep your food warm until you come back from work or school
- It saves you money cooking your own food versus ordering ready made food. You also save energy as slow cookers use low electricity compared to ovens
- It is good for homeowners using solar panels. This is because its power is good enough to power the pressure cooker that draws under 1KW to cook.
- It allows a large batches of food at once, freeze it and use it once needed and you get real good tasty meal
- It all you need for cooking cheap and tough cuts of meat in time and energy efficient
- Slow cooking pots are easier to clean than high heat post. This is because they are glazed and exposed to low cooking temperature.
Disadvantages of Slow Cooking
- If you slow cook food that are not suitable for slow cooker might cause nutrients loss. Browning vegetables first before cooking them help reducing vitamin loss. Vitamins get lost also when boiling vegetables on hot water
- Not suitable for places with unreliable power supply as this might cause undercook.
- Frequent lid removal might cause moisture and heat loss resulting into uncooked food. Trust your recipe and let the cooker do its work.
Which Foods are Not Suitable for Slow Cooking
- Raw beans such as kidney and broad beans. Slow cookers cook food below water boiling point. This is not good enough to remove toxins in beans. In case you want to slow cook them make them to boil them them first for 30 minutes in a traditional cooker. Or, you can soak them overnight, discard the water and then boil them. You boil them for 10 minutes before slow cooking them. Or good enough use canned beans.
Tips and Safety
- Rub the cooking pot with oil or spray it with non-stick cooking spray. This will make it easy to clean it later on.
- Defrost your ingredients first before slow cooking them. This will help them cook well.
- Add the cooking ingredients half-full or 2/3 depending on the instructional manual . This is for quality and safety purpose
- When cooking many food at once, lay hard vegetables first before adding meat and poultry. This is because hard vegetables takes long to cook than meat.
- Keep the lid locked during cooking times, removing it here and there increases is not good. It slows down the cooker for 20 minutes every time you take it out to check on food progress.
- Cook grains such as pasta and rice separately or add them at the end of cooking process to avoid them being soggy. You need to pre boil them partial before adding them as the slow cookers don’t get hot enough to cook the rice/pasta
- Cheese, milk and creams also need to be added at the last hour to avoid curdling
- Add soft vegetables such as mushroom and tomatoes near the end of cooking process
- Use a food thermometer to check if your food is well cooked .
- Do not add too much spices like chills in your food while cooking. This is because the longer you cook them the hotter they become. You can add a bit near the end of cooking
- For wine and alcohols to make food taste need to evaporate a bit, slow cookers does not allow evaporation. Add only small amount if necessary.
What to Look For when Buying a Slow Cooker on Black Friday
- Price -Slow cookers are quite cheap, you can get one for as low as £20 and a multi slow cooker for up to £150. The price base on the pot size and functionalities.
- Size : Do you want 1.8 litre slow cooker or a 7 litre. Choose one based on your family size or what you want it for. For instance is it for making side dishes or main meal? 3litre is a good enough for individuals, and 6 litre for family size. For couples, 3 to 5 litre is good enough.
- Pot material: Do you want a ceramic, aluminum or stainless steel pot? Ceramic pots keep the food warm for long time than metal pots.
- Dishwasher safe: Do you have a preferable way of washing your dishes. Would you like a dishwasher safe pot or any. Aluminum pots are not dishwasher safe.
- Timer – Some cooker include a digital timer some not and this might determine the price you pay. With digital timer in place you can easily set your cooker to delay cooking
- Other Functions: Dou you want a slow multi cooker that can also pressure cook, steam, bake, airy fry, grill and more. Or you simply want a single purpose cooker? If you want to stay on budget or already have other appliances then simple slow cooker is all you need.
- Pre-sets: Some slow cookers have pre set programmes to help you reduce gueswork. Choose one based on your cooking skills, interest and need.
Foods Not Suitable for Slow Cooker
Not every food is suitable for slow cookers, some are not like:
- Raw meat: Adding raw meat in your slow cooker makes your stew taste bland. If you want your meat or chicken to taste nice you need to brown them first. While pressure cookers can saute meat, slow cooker can not. You need to use your frying pan.
- Lean meats: Slow cooking is not good for lean meat such as pork fillets and chicken breast as it makes them tough.
- Soft vegetables like courgettes and peas will turn mushy when slow cooked. This is unless you add them near the end of cooking times.
- Dairy such as milk, cheese and creams when cooked for long time tend to separate. Add them near the end of cooking session
- Meat with skin on: Slow cookers do not crisp up the meat/chicken. To avoid picking unappetizing bits of skin later on, try to roast or grill your meat first
- Seafood except squid and octopus need short time cooking not slow cooking .
- Rice and pasta cook very fast, you do not need to slow cook them as will make them soggy. Cook them separately.
Do Not Do This
- Add oil on your food as it will not be absorbed by the food due to low moisture. Get time to trim any excess oil in the meat before cooking them to help make your food not too oily.
- Overfill your slow cooker to reduce the risk of leaking out at the top
- Cook tender meats like chicken breast, and pork fillet, fish as they can turn out into tough leather
- Add raw meat without seasoning and browning it first as adding raw meat will make your food taste bland
- Using too much water or stock – adding too much liquid will make your stew tasteless
- Adding dairy products at the beginning will make your food taste yuck
- Cooking chicken with its skin is not a good idea if you don’t want to find bits of skin floating on your stew
- Taking a peek as this reduce the temperature inside the machine risking your food not to cook well or take more time to cook
- Using wrong size slow cooker per given recipe will make your final output either overcooked or not cooked at all.
Slow Cooker Cyber Monday Deals UK 2020
- Get 34% off Crock-Pot Express Pressure Cooker CSC051, 12-in-1 Programmable Multi-Cooker, Slow Cooker, Steamer and Saute, 5.6 Litre, Stainless Steel
- Get 16% off Tefal RK302E15 Multicook 8-in-1 Multicooker, (4 Portions), 600 W, 5 Litre Silver
- 31% off Morphy Richards Sear and Stew Digital Slow Cooker 3.5L 460015 Red Slowcooker deal is over.
Slow Cooker Black Friday Deals UK 2020
Missed slow cookers Black Friday deals 2020:
- Nov 27, 20% off WRAPOK Slow Cooker Liners Kitchen Disposable Cooking Bags BPA Free for Oval or Round Pot, Large Size 13 x 21 Inch, Fits 3 to 8.5 Quarts – 2 Pack (20 Bags Total)Nov 26, 16% off Morphy Richards 461014 Sear & Stew 6.5 Litre Aluminium Slow Cooker, One-Pot Solution
- Nov 24, Black Friday slow cooker deals: 35% off Crock-Pot Lift and Serve Digital Slow Cooker with Hinged Lid and Programmable Countdown Timer, 4.7 Litre, CSC052
- Get 18% off Morphy Richards 460018 Sear & Stew 3.5 Litre Aluminium Slow Cooker, One-Pot Solution
- Get 48% off Crock-Pot Lift & Serve Digital Slow Cooker with Hinged Lid and Programmable Countdown Timer, 4.7 Litre, CSC052
- Get 36% off James Martin by Wahl Digital Slow Cooker
- Deal Price: £45.54 James Martin by Wahl ZX916 Multi Cooker
- Get 12% off Morphy Richards Sear and Stew Digital Slow Cooker 6.5L 461012 Red Slowcooker
- Deal Price: £20.30 Morphy Richards Oval Slow Cooker 3.5L Polished Stainless Steel Slowcooker
- Deal Price: £34.00Tower T16019C Stainless Steel Slow Cooker with 3 Heat Settings, Keep Warm Function, Tempered Glass Lid, Removable Ceramic Pot, 6.5 Litre, 270 W, Cream
- For more slow cooker deals, check it here.
We will continue featuring more Slow Cooker Black Friday Deals UK 2021. Check also Black Friday Pressure Cooker Deals UK 2021 & Cyber Monday Sale.