The Kenwood KMC560 is silver in color, weighs 8kg and of 39 x 23 x 28.5 cm. It is an excellent size mixer for a medium sized family. But is this Kenwood chef kmc560 worth it? Let us figure out.
- kmc560 comes with a 4.6 litre bowl same as Kenwood kmc010, Kenwood km336, km330 and kmc570
- Powered by 1000 watt motor
- Features three power outlets
- Includes a splash guard
- Features variable speed control setting
- Comes with a 1.5 litre glass liquidizer
- Supplied with 4 dishwasher safe mixing tools: K beater, a flexi beater, a whisk, and a dough hook .
Kenwood Kmc560 Review
The Kenwood kmc560 features three power outlets. They include: The bowl outlet, the high speed power outlet and the slow speed outlet.
It includes a splash guard that is particularly useful in stopping the inevitable.
Features variable speed control setting. This gives you more room to control the speed of mixing ingredients.
Comes with a cook book, a CD, and a spanner for adjusting the attachments to help them reach the bottom.
The kmc560 also comes with a 1.5 litre glass liquidizer.
When you acquire the Kenwood kmc560, you will be supplied with 3 dishwasher safe mixing tools that will allow you to carry out specific baking tasks. All the tools supplied are made of cast-stainless steel and are supplied with a unique Flexi Beater that has a flexible rubber edge.
- The K beater. This beater has been designed to increase the efficiency of the Kenwood chef premier kmc560 and reduce its beating time. This can specifically help you in mixing pastry, biscuits, fruit cakes and chocolate cakes.
- A flexi beater. This is a unique feature to Kenwood Chef mixers. It has a flexible shape that fits the profile perfectly. This ensures that all your soft mixtures are properly mixed to perfection.
- A balloon shaped whisk. This is a perfect tool for creating maximum volume. This is because the whisk mixes a lot of air into the mixture giving you a fluffy texture that is perfect for soufflés, cheesecakes, meringues, and mousses.
- A dough hook. This tool takes away all your hard work of kneading bread. This is because it kneads and mixes effortlessly and quickly making perfect elastic and smooth dough for a variety of pastries and breads.
One thing to note is that you will have to do some minor Kenwood chef kmc560 attachments adjustments to help them reach a little bit closer to the bottom but not touching the bowl. A spanner and clear instructions are provided with the package.
There are many attachments like mincer, ice cream maker, slicer shredder etc to buy if you want them.
Some of the users of the kmc560 premier have complained that:
- It is a bit noisy .
- The attachment are very expensive; but Amazon offers the cheapest price ever.
Do I recommend the Kenwood kmc560? Of course yes. This is because in as much as it has its shortcomings like any other gadget, a lot of customers have praised :
- The Kenwood chef premier kmc560 is very easy to use and clean.
- It is great at making pizza dough that tastes better.
- Its price is excellent. It is worth every penny.
- It is sturdy, well built and durable.
- The kmc560 is among the top stand mixers in the Amazon best seller ranks. It has received an average customer star rating of 96%. A proof of great customer satisfaction.
- Click here to read its reviews on Amazon.