If it time is of essence to you, then, getting the best multi cooker UK 2020 is all you need. It will cook for you when you are not there and keep your food warm until you come back home. And since top multicookers perform more than one task, this will save you storage space and money reducing a need to buy another kitchen appliances.
Note: For free next day delivery, Get 30-day Free Trial of Amazon Prime .
Below are our top 6 Best Multicookers UK 2020 that are worth it.
Best Multi Cooker UK 2021 for under £100
1. Ninja Foodi Mini Multi-Cooker, Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer
The Ninja Foodi Mini Multi-Cooker [OP100UK] is our number one best multicooker UK. It comes with many options to choose from based on functions and bowl size.
- Compact multi-cooker with 4.7L capacity
- The pressure cooker that crisps – Exclusive TenderCrisp Technology
- 6 ways to cook – Pressure Cook, Air Crisp, Slow Cook, Steam, Sear, Sauté, Bake & Roast
- Pressure cooks up to 70 percent faster than traditional cooking methods
- Includes: 4.7L Cooking Pot, Crisping Plate, Stainless Steel Rack & Recipe Guide. Dishwasher safe parts
- The pressure cooker that crisps
- TenderCrisp Technology: Pressure cook to lock in juices, then crisp to perfection
- Multiple cooking functions: Pressure Cook, Air Fry, Slow Cook, Steam, Sear/Saute, Bake/Roast and Grill
- Fast one-pot meals
- Includes 6 Litre cooking pot, 3.6 Litre Cook and Crisp basket, reversible rack, Pressure Lid and Crisping Lid
- Multi-cooker with 6L capacity – Ideal for up to 4 people
- The pressure cooker that crisps – Exclusive TenderCrisp Technology
- 9 ways to cook – Pressure Cook, Air Fry, Slow Cook, Grill, Steam, Sear/Sauté, Bake/Roast, Yoghurt & Dehydrate
- Pressure cook up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods
- Includes 6L Cooking Pot, 3.6L Cook & Crisp Basket, Reversible Rack, Recipe Guide. Dishwasher safe parts
- Large 7.5L capacity – Ideal for up to 6 people
- The pressure cooker that crisps – Exclusive TenderCrisp Technology
- 7 ways to cook – Pressure Cook, Air Crisp, Slow Cook, Grill, Steam, Sear,Sauté & Bake,Roast
- Pressure cook up to 70percent faster than traditional cooking methods
- Includes 7.5L Cooking Pot, 4.7L Cook & Crisp Basket, 2-Tier Reversible Rack, Recipe Guide ,Dishwasher safe parts
- Family-size capacity
- The pressure cooker that crisps – TenderCrisp Technology
- Multiple Cooking Functions: Pressure Cook, Air Crisp, Slow Cook, Steam, Sear/Saute, Bake/Roast, Grill, Yoghurt and Dehydrate
- Pressure cook up to 70 Percent faster* than traditional cooking methods
- Includes 2-tier reversible rack, dishwasher-safe 7.5 Litre cooking pot and 4.7 Litre Cook and Crisp basket
Last update on 2021-06-19 at 10:58 / // Source: Amazon Affiliates
- There is a 4.7 litre Ninja Foodi Mini Multi-Cooker with 6 functions, a 6 litre with 7 options, a 6 litre with 9 functions and a 7.5 litre with 6 and one with 9 functions.
- You can choose which one to go for based on the number of people going to cater for. And which pre set options you want often
- The 7.5 litre Ninja multicooker has 9 pre set functions: saute, slow and pressure cook, grill, and air crisp. There is also steam, bake, yoghurt and bake. This is the same functions as the 6 litre with 9 functions , only difference between the two is the pot size: 6 vs 7.5litre
- The 7.5 litre with 7 functions lacks Yoghurt and Dehydrate functions same as the 6 litre with 7 functions
- The 4.7 litre with 6 functions has slow and pressure cooker, air fry, steam, saute, roast and grill. It lacks dehydrate and yoghurt pre set functions. And its pot is a bit small, 4.7 litre, better for couples
- The option you choose also determine the price you pay ranging from £150 to £200.
- The Ninja Multi-Cooker comes with a non-stick, ceramic pot that is easy to wash due to non-stickness material used
- Its parts are dishwasher safe
- The Ninja Foodi Mini Multi-Cooker also uses touch controls for adjusting temperature and set timer
- It comes with features that makes layering of food very easy such as reversible rack and crisp basket for placing slow cooking ingredients such as meat and fish
- The Ninja employs TenderCrisp Technology for locking in moisture and making food crispy using roast, bake and grill functions
2. DREW & COLE 01113 14 in 1 Intelligent Digital Multi Cooker – Best budget multi cooker
- One appliance, endless possibilities your one stop solution for perfectly cooked, delicious meals every time
- Ingenious flavour lock technology controls moisture release to create delicious, more intense flavours. Ensures your meals don’t dry out or become soggy.
- Just set It and forget it - 14 present cooking functions: steam, stew, soup, roast, poach, bread rise, bake, fish, sauté/brown, rice, pasta, slow cook high, slow cook low and yoghurt, plus fully customizable DIY function, keep warm and 24-hour delay...
- Clever chef’s large 5-litre capacity non-stick inner pot with stay cool-handles is big enough to make meals to feed the whole family, or for batch cooking your favourite dishes.
Last update on 2021-06-18 at 23:04 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesKey Features:
- It features flavor-lock technology. This reduces food moistures stopping it from becoming soggy or dry out. And maintain natural flavors
- Has 14 pre set programs: Slow cook, pasta, rice, stew, roast, brown, roast, steam, poach, and soup. There is also bake, bread rise and yoghurt.
- You can also customize your own setting based on your own recipes
- It can be set to keep your food warm after finishing cooking
- You can also set it at which time it should cooking
- It comes with a big 5 litre non-stick, dishwasher safe inner pot, good enough for a medium to a large family. This can cook up to 1.5kg whole chicken
- Its handles stays cool while cooking making it easy to move it out
- You get a recipe book with 40 recipe ideas to get you started.
- You can adjust the temperatures and timer using touch controls. No wasting times turning button around.
- The Drew & Cole CleverChef 14-in-1 multi cooker is easy to use, put in your ingredients, set it and let it cook for you
If you want to slow cook food mixed with hard vegetables like carrots, make sure to steam, boil or brown them first. This is because hard vegetables takes long to cook, boil them for 10 to 15 minutes.You get this best multi cooker UK for under £100.
3. Instant Pot Duo Electric Multi Function Cooker
The Instant Pot Duo is currently the number one best selling multicooker on Amazon. Same as the Ninja multi cooker, Instant Pot also comes in number of options to choose from. The differ in power, pot size, accessories included and number of pre set programs.
- THE BEST OF BOTH!! Instant Pot and Air Fryer all in one - With 8 litre capacity, the Duo Crisp + Air Fryer is perfect for growing families and batch cooking, or home cooks who want it all!
- PUT COOKING ON AUTOPILOT WITH DELICIOUS RESULTS: 11-One-Touch Cooking Programs: Pressure cooker, Sauté pan, Steamer, Slow Cooker, Sous Vide, Food Warmer, Air Fryer, Roast, Bake, Broil and Dehydrate.
- TENDER JUICY MEALS WITH A CRISP GOLDEN FINISH EVERYTIME - Unique and one of a kind technology that ensures a perfect crunch! Create tasty, healthy meals quicker than traditional oven recipes by the ideal combination of using a pressure cooker and air...
- ACCESSORIES TO MAKE COOKING EVEN EASIER AND MORE VERSATILE THAN EVER: Multi-level air fryer basket with dehydrating and broiling tray designed for optimal results, and interchangeable lids with protective pads for easy storage!
- WHATS IN THE BOX: Pressure Cooker Lid, Inner Pot, Steam Rack with Handles, Air Fryer Basket, Dehydrating Tray and Protective Pad Storage Lid, UK and EU power cables.
- The best gets even better instant pot duo evo plus is the latest evolution of the all time bestseller instant pot duo series; With 20+ enhancements, it is the fastest in the class, the easiest to use for new users and the most customizable for experienced...
- Cooks fast & saves time: Cooks upto 70 % faster; New 1200w heating element reduces preheating time allowing you to make meals faster; Pressure release time is shortened with our new quickcool technology; The new easyseal lid automatically seals the...
- Consistently delicious as you like it: 48 customizable preset options for soups, beans, rice, ribs and more; Takes the guesswork out and makes cooking dishes everyone will love easy; Settings like sous vide and bake make preparing chef quality entrees and...
- Cookware grade inner pot: New 304(18/8) stainless steel inner pot with easy grip nonslip handles and flat inner surface can be used on gas, electric and induction stovetop/cooktop; Redesigned for optimal sauté results; Healthy, easy to clean and...
- Instant Pot is supplied with steam rack, spare sealing ring and both UK and EU (SCHUKO) Power cable
- No more rattles and hisses, no more adjusting the heat to regulate pressure because the Instant Pot Duo does it for you
- Instant Pot Duo 8 litre/ is a 7-in-1 multi-functional smart Cooker, pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, sauté, yoghurt maker, steamer and warmer
- Large, easy to use control panel with 14 built-in programs, dual pressure, automatic keep-warm and 3 temperatures for sauté and slow cook
- 10 proven safety mechanisms; highly energy efficient and kitchen friendly emitting hardly any noise, heat or steam
- 3-Ply base Stainless steel cooking pot, steam rack, manual. Features ability to program silent mode and to turn off auto keep warm
- YOUR NEW GO-TO KITCHEN APPLIANCE - With 5.7 litre capacity, the Duo Plus 5.7L serves up to 6 portions, so is the perfect choice for growing families, meal prep or those cooks who host dinner parties!
- TAKE THE CHORE OUT OF COOKING - your favourite dishes made simply by pressing a button: Features 15 smart programs – Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Steamer, Sauté Pan, Sous Vide, Soup/Broth, Bean/Grain, Meat/Stew, Cake Maker, Egg Cooker,...
- SAVE TIME AND ENERGY IN BUSY LIFESTYLES- Create tasty, healthy meals up to 70% faster than traditional oven or hob recipes. Up to 24 hour delay start and 10 hour keep warm features ensures cooking dinner now fits to your schedule, and the dishwasher safe...
- GET NUTRITIOUS DINNERS ON THE TABLE QUICKER WITH INSTANT POT: Sauté vegetables in five minutes and cook a whole chicken in 20. The combination of steam and pressure makes everything from tender roasts to perfectly cooked curries faster than ever.
- NEVER LOST FOR RECIPES! The free Instant Pot app on iOS and Android devices is loaded with hundreds of recipes for any cuisine to get you started on your Instant Pot Adventure. And over 23000 home cooks and foodies in our dedicated Instant Pot UK Facebook...
Last update on 2021-06-18 at 21:24 / // Source: Amazon Affiliates
- There is Instant Pot Duo 3l, 5.7 litre, and 8l besides Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer 8L and Duo Evo Plus
- The Instant Pot Duo Crisp has 11 pre set programmes: pressure and slow cook, saute, steam, fry, roast, and bake. There is also Sous vide, broil, warm and dehydrates . It comes with 2 removable lids, air fryer basket, broiling tray, and a 8 litre pot good enough for extra large family. You also get protective pad and steam rack with handles. Its parts are dishwasher safe and the 8 litre pot is of stainless steel material making it easy to wash. This Instant Pot Duo Crisp has 1500watts power capacity. You can use it for frying chips, making chicken wings, onion rings and more
- The Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus is a 10 in 1 multi-cooker with 48 pre set programs. Pressure and slow cooker, rice and grain maker, steam, and saute. There is also warm, bake, Sous vide, yoghurt maker, and sterilizer. It comes with 5.7 litre pot vs 8litre of the Instant Pot Duo Crisp . You also get steam rack with handles and some spare sealing rings. No broiling tray, multi-lever air fryer or protective pads. The Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus features 1200watts motor versus 1500 of the one above.
- The Instant Pot 80 Duo 8L Electric Multi Function Cooker has the same power as the Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus. But, Instant Pot 80 has a big pot, 8litre vs 5.7l. It also has 14 pre set functions vs 10 of the Duo Plus or 11 of the Duo Crisp. With it you get only steam rack and spare sealing ring. No protective pads, air fryer functionality nor a broiling tray.
- Instant Pot 60 DUO Plus 5.7L 9-in-1 is an upgrade of the Instant Pot Duo 5.7L 7-in-1 with more power, 1200 vs 1000watts. Also 2 more touch controls, easyseal lid and progress indicator added.
- Instant Pot Duo Plus 30, 9-in-1 features 700watts power, 3 litre pot and 13 functions. It is a 9 in one kitchen appliance acting as pressure and slow cooker, steamer, and yoghurt maker. You can also use it as a sterilizer, saute and warmer. It has 13 pre set programmes: slow and pressure cook, rice and egg cooker, soup, bean, porridge and yoghurt. There is also warm and sterilizer controls. No spare sealing ring, protective pad, air fryer or broiling tray . Its pot is small in size, 3litre making it suitable for individuals or couples. You get it under £100.
4. Tefal RK302E15 Multicook 8-in-1 Multicooker, (4 Portions)
- This multi cooker has a black and stainless steel finish
- Multi-cooker for all your favourite dishes, including rice, cereal, oatmeal etc.
- 8 in 1 multi cooking options in one product
- Capacity: 10 cups (5 Litre)
- Delayed start and automatic keep warm function
Last update on 2021-06-19 at 05:28 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesThe Tefal RK302E15 Multicook 8-in-1 Multicooker is one of the top rated multicookers in UK.
- It comes with a 5 litre PTFE non-stick coated bowl, big enough for medium size family
- And like many other multi cookers reviewed in this article, Tefal has a time delay function. And keep warm control. This means that you can set your food to cook and set it to stay warm until you come back home. But, the delay function is not available for the slow cooking function.
- Tefal has a pre set functions for cooking white and brown rice, grains, and oatmeal porridge. There is also steaming, slow cooking and dessert
- It has a handle making it easy to move from one place to another
- You get a recipe book, measuring cup, steam basket and a rice spoon to aid in cooking process
- This Tefal multi cooker can cook up 15 hours and you get it under £100
- Its parts are also dishwasher safe
5. Crock-Pot Multi-Cooker, Programmable with Slow Cooker, Saute, Roaster and Food Steamer
- Roast, saute, steam, bake, sear and slow cook all in one pot with this digital multi cooker and slow cooker
- Ideal for casseroles and curries but also for your Sunday roast, steamed fish, fluffy rice, even desserts and cakes
- Large 5.6 Litre capacity is ideal for larger families and entertaining; includes multi cooker and slower cooker recipe book, roasting rack and rice measure
- Digital display timer with easy-to-use controls to make meal planning easy for busy households
- Dishwasher-safe, removable bowl reduces washing up, so no more time spent scrubbing burned on stains and marks
Last update on 2021-06-18 at 23:04 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesThe Crock-Pot Multi-Cooker is not only a multicooker but also a real deal slow cooker.
- It can steam, roast, bake, saute, sear and slow cook
- You can use it for making cakes, desserts, casseroles, risotto, roast, curries, rice and more
- It comes with a big 5.6 litre non-stick pot
- You get a recipe book with 29 recipes
- Make sure to use a separate tin when baking food with high content of sugar and fat
- This multi-cooker cook from the bottom so you have to arrange your ingredients well.
- Crock-Pot Multi-Cooker is good for slow cooking, roasting and steaming. Not as many functions as of other multicookers reviewed in this article
- Its parts are dishwasher safe but not good for its pot
- Be careful though when washing its pot to avoid scratches as there claims of its pot coating peeling out. And when cooking avoid using metal spoon rather try to use a wooden spoon for mixing and a soft brush for washing. Avoid scratching it.
- Apart from that you get this best selling multicooker at around £100
6. Sage BRC600UK the Risotto Plus Multi Cooker
- COMBINATION COOKER: The name includes Plus for a reason. Gain one-touch comfort and confidence from what is sure to become your go-to multi-cooker
- STEAMING FUNCTIONALITY: To complement its risotto preparation perfection, there is also a steaming function that’s ideal for preparing vegetables, poultry and seafood for healthier cooking
- SEAR FUNCTIONALITY: Intensify, enhance, and build flavourful meals with the searing functionality that’s ideal for locking in beef, chicken, onion and garlic flavours by putting high-heat on their surfaces
- COOK AND SERVE BOWL: One less dish to clean as the cooking bowl with PTFE and PFOA free ceramic coating doubles as a serving bowl. So sit back and relax knowing you have less dishes to clean up
- KEEP WARM FUNCTIONALITY: Savour your meal on your time with a real-world inspired feature that turns on after cooking, so food is always warm and ready whenever you are
Last update on 2021-06-19 at 07:13 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesIf you are into risotto making, then the Sage BRC600UK the Risotto Plus Multi Cooker is the best one to go for. It is also good for slow cooking and steaming and searing among others.
- It can steam, saute, slow cook at low or high temperature, make rice and risotto. The sear function is for locking in flavors
- Like all other multicooker, Sage has also a keep warm function to make your food stay warm until saving time
- You get a spoon and a measuring cup
- Sage comes with a 3.7 litre non-stick, ceramic coating, removable cooking pot. This pot can also be set for serving purposes
- You get a steaming tray for steaming vegetables, fish
- The Sage multi cooker has an auto off function that switches off the cooker after cooking. And auto-turn the keep warm function. This helps avoid burnt and soggy food.
- You get it at around 100 pounds.
What is a Multi cooker?
A multi cooker is one of the best small kitchen appliances that can do a variety of tasks. It can boil, fry, simmer, bake, grill, roast, steam, stew and browning.It comes with pre set programs that requires a push of button for it to work. There is also pre set functions for keeping the food warm, reheat it or cook it later. You need to activate the functions to make them work.
- You can set your machine to keep the food warm after finishing cooking
- Reheat the cold food or even
- Sterilize baby’s food containers to remove bacteria through steaming them
- You can also set your own time
Not only that, but also they include electronic timer, temperature and pressure controllers. Some includes also WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity besides cooking recipes.
The multicooker consists of a body that is of plastic or stainless steel material or mixtures of the two. There is also a removable or non-removable, non-stick bowl depending on the machine you buy. The non-stic bowl is for preventing burning and food sticking on the bowl bottom. It helps even distribution of heat that results into perfect cooked food.
There is also a cover that prevents food from splashing and drying out. And a small container that collects escaped steam on the lid.
In summary, the multi cooker is a combination of a slow cooker, pressure cooker, an electric pot. You can use it also as a yoghurt maker, oven, microwave, steamer, rice cooker, and more .
What Can You Use the Multicooker for?
You can use the multicooker for quick or slow cooking:
- Cooking rice, pasta, beans, sausages and eggs among others
- Steaming vegetables and fruits
- Frying meat, fish and chips
- Baking cake, biscuits and pastries
- Making soup, yougurt and broth
- Browing onions, meat or chicken before slow cooking them
You can the temperatures up to 180c depending on the type of food you cook . And with this temperature you get a lot of option to cook most of the food that requires this amount of heat.
Is Multicooker Worth It?
Depending on what you use it for and how often the multi cooker seems to be worth it for most beginners and home chefs.
- It saves time as you do not need to be there while it is cooking. You need to set the programs and let it do its work
- It can cook variety of food saving you a need to buy another kitchen appliance and saving you a storage place. This in comparison to having many appliances.
- It is easy to use due to pre set programs, easy to clean due to non-stick bowl and they are cheap.
- Multicooker uses less oil to cook which is quite good for wait watchers as it reduce the amount of calories
- You get the best multi cooker under £100
- It is multi-purpose saving you money from buying a variety of other kitchen tools
- Switches itself off once finished cooking. It can turn itself into keeping the food warm setting you set it so.
- If time and kitchen space is of essence to you then going for a multi cooker is real worth it.
Buying Guide: What to look for when buying a Multi Cooker
- Type of food it can cook: Some machines limit type of rice cook, they are only set to cook white rice
- Pre-set programmes – Choose the one with set programs based on the type of food you are going to cook often. This will help you save time saving you from having to set it every time.
- Inside pot material used: is it stick or non-stick
- Size: Multicookers come in different sizes both small and big. Choose the one depending on how many people you are going to cook for
- A recipe book to get you started
Things to remember when using the Multicooker
- When browning the food, put enough but do not overstuff the cooking pot
- After cooking and want to save the food, remember to remove the lid careful to prevent burning
- Defrost the meat before adding it to the pot to make it cook well
- Add first, large cuts and hard to cook ingredients
- Best Pressure Cooker UK 2020 under £100
- Best Slow Cooker with Timer UK 2021 under £100
- Best Rice Cooker UK 2021
- Best 3 in 1 Doughnut Maker UK
- Best Frozen Pizza UK