|1||Ninja Professional Chopper [NJ1002UKBK] Stackable, 200W, Black||9,027 Reviews||£29.99||View deal|
|2||Kenwood Mini Chopper, 0.35 Litre Dishwasher Safe Bowl, 2 Speeds, Rubber Feet for Food Chopper...||9,074 Reviews||£29.99 £25.00||View deal|
|3||Mini Chopper Electric Food Processor with 2 Litre Stainless Steel Bowl, 2 Speeds, 4 Bi-Level...||2,559 Reviews||£26.99||View deal|
Last update on 2023-12-04 at 12:16 / // Source: Amazon
1. Ninja Professional Mini Chopper [NJ1002UKBK] Stackable
|Ninja Professional Chopper [NJ1002UKBK] Stackable, 200W, Black||9,027 Reviews||£29.99||View deal|
Last update on 2023-12-04 at 21:22 / // Source: Amazon
- Double blade and 2 bowl
- Easy to use, one-speed control setting with a pulse
- Can process even one onion with ease making it suitable for individuals and couples
- Good customer service
- It is dishwasher safe.
- Its portable
- Though all detachable parts are dishwasher safe; the lids tend to shrink, better hands wash it.
- Hands-on, you need to keep pressing the button with one hand while pressing its top with another hand. If you do not use your two hands, it will spin around badly.
- Not very good for nuts and other hard seeds as results into overheating it
2. Brieftons QuickPull Manual Mini Food Chopper Processor
|Brieftons QuickPull Food Chopper: Manual Hand Held Chopper / Mixer / Blender to Chop Fruits,...||3,142 Reviews||£18.99||View deal|
Last update on 2023-12-04 at 16:32 / // Source: AmazonThe Brieftons QuickPull Food Chopper is our number one best manual food processor UK. It can chop, blend and puree. It functions by pulling the handle, 5 times for a coarse texture and 10 times for a fine texture.
- Comes with a big 950ml bowl
- 3 recipe eBooks
- Easy to use and clean
- Can take it for camping where electricity is minimum
- You need to chop the root veggies a bit and halved the onions before adding them to the machine.
- It sometimes leaves big chucks of food un chopped therefore you need to use fork to help it a bit
3. Homeasy Food Processor, Meat Grinder Mini Food Chopper
- It comes with sharp stainless steel blades to make the copping job easy and fast and a large 2 litre, stainless steel , long-lasting, shockproof bowl
- There is also a non-slip mat to keep the Homeasy in place while in action
- Homeasy also has 2 control speed settings-a slow speed for processing meat and a fast speed for vegetables and fruits.
- Comes with a large 2 litre bowls for family use
- It can easily grind meat for making kids burgers, and make nut butter
- You can also use it to help you chop ingredients for juicing
- It struggles grinding hard ingredients such as almonds, mixed fruits , large ingredients and anything that takes ages to grind or chop. Cut your ingredients a bit and soak and dry/dehydrate those that need so before grinding them.
4. Kenwood Mini Chopper, CH180A
|Kenwood Mini Chopper, 0.35 Litre Dishwasher Safe Bowl, 2 Speeds, Rubber Feet for Food Chopper...||9,074 Reviews||£29.99 £25.00||View deal|
Last update on 2023-12-04 at 22:34 / // Source: AmazonThe Kenwood Mini Chopper is one of the best budget small food processors under £20. It is the number one Amazon mini food processor best seller.
- It works well for small soft ingredients such garlic, onions and potatoes
- Dishwasher safe
- Occupies small storage space
- It is very small to even put one large onion on its 0.3 litre bowl. But it is very easy to empty and operate.
- Not good at chopping nuts, hard cheese, and other hard ingredients
- Can’t grind.
- Its plastic bowl is not durable be careful not to drop it on the floor
5. Mini Chopper 600W LINKChef
|Mini Chopper 400W LINKChef Mini Food Processor Vegetable Chopper 1.2L Stainless Steel Bowl, Meat...||6,076 Reviews||View deal|
Last update on 2023-12-04 at 12:52 / // Source: AmazonThe Mini Chopper 600W LINKChef Mini Food Processor is more less the same as the HomeEasy electric chopper reviewed above, but, this one comes with more power but small bowl when compared to HomeEasy.
- LINKChef Mini Food Processor is powered by by a powerful 600watts motor, making the job of mixing, slicing, chopping and even blending frozen fruits easy
- It comes with a dishwasher safe, stainless steel, 1.2 litre bowl with a see-through lid
- There is also a non-slip mat to keep it stable while in operation
- The machine has 2 speed with one control button. Press gently for soft ingredients such as onions, garlic and fruits and for hard ingredients such as meat, nuts, and carrots, press harder.
- For peace of mind, this best onion mini food processor comes with 3 years warranty.
- Check it out
- 1.2 litre stainless steel bowl with a see-through lid
- Good at grinding meats
- Chops both soft and small cut hard ingredients with ease
- Struggles to puree and process small batches of food
6. Cuisinart Mini Prep Mini Food Processor
|Cuisinart Mini Prep Pro Mini | Chopper And Food Processor | 900 ml Capacity | Silver | ECH4U,...||941 Reviews||£60.00 £57.99||View deal|
Last update on 2023-12-04 at 21:23 / // Source: AmazonThe Cuisinart ECH4U Prep Pro, Mini Chopper & Processor is one of the best mini prep food processors for pureeing. It is lightweight, compact, and small weighing 1.4kg, 900watts and of 16 x 12 x 20 cm dimension. It has a bowl of 600ml compared to 300ml of the best-selling Kenwood mini-chopper. The one reviewed above. Its bowl is of plastic material.
Apart from pureeing, the Cuisinart can also chop and grind ingredients.
- It has one-speed control setting, 2 blades – a sharp blade for chopping and pureeing; AND a flat blade for grinding chocolate, coffee beans and nuts. Additionally, there is a lid with a hole for adding oil or water. A safety lock feature is also included.
- For pureeing baby or family food; The Cuisinart Mini Food Processor is the best worth buying it. It can also dice and mince, versatile enough with 5 years guarantee on top.
- Dishwasher safe
- Good at making hummus, pesto
- 5 years guarantee
- Not good at grinding nuts or meats
- Plastic bowl means can not run it for long time
7. Wahl Grind & Chop
- Best mini food processor for nuts and salsa, chutneys, curry paste and puree
- It is good at grinding but not chopping
- While the grinding functionality is the best; the chopper is a hit or miss. You either get too small pieces or too big.
- Not for blending therefor do no add much liquid while grinding or puree
8. Russell Hobbs 24662 Desire Mini Choppe
- Comes with a one-litre glass bowl with 0.5 litre food capacity
- It has 2 lids, one for covering the bowl while chopping and another one for enhancing easy food storage.
- Apart from the 500ml glass bowl; you also get a spatula, 2 dough hooks and two beaters and a user guide.
- The Russell Hobbs mini chopper itself is stylishly presented in a mixture of black and red colors.
- Like the Ninja, the Russell Hobbs also works at the touch of a button and powered by 200 watts motor.
- You can use it for making baby food, soup mixtures, pizza or bread dough, hummus, salad and even for beating eggs for cake mixtures.
- The bowl, blades, and lids are all dishwashers safe.
- One of the best food processor with glass bowl
- It can chop both soft and hard ingredients with ease
- It is of good size for family use
- Not good at chopping small ingredients such as herbs and garlic
- Great for making soup ingredients but not slicing or dicing ingredients
9. Homgeek Mini Chopper
- It comes with a medium-size, 1.8 litre stainless steel bowl with a see-through BPA free, lid. The bowl is dishwasher safe
- It also has a rubber mat to keep it stable while mixing
- This Homgeek mini food processor also has 2 control buttons: one for soft ingredients and another one for hard ones.
- It is easy to use and clean
- Good for mincing meat, chicken
- Compact food processor with glass bowl
- Stainless steel bowl
Best Mini Food Processors UK: Buying Guide
- Manual mini food processors are operated by hand using a string where you pull it to chop, blend and puree the ingredients. They are quite cheap when compared to the electric ones but limited on what they can do, for instance, they can not mincemeat or grind nuts or else it will be a time-consuming task.
- Electric food choppers,on the other hand, use electricity to chop, grind , mince or mix ingredients. They work at the push of the button on the machine. They are bit expensive with a price range of £20 to £50 compared to under £20 for the manual one.
Can a mini food processor puree?
What Can a Mini Food Processor Do?
- They are quite handy in preparing food for making salads, soup, stews, sauces and dips, and juicing. All those kitchen tasks that need cutting before cooking can be accomplished using the best mini food processor: herbs, cheese, chocolate and more. You can control the size of the chopped ingredients using a built-in button
- You can also use them for making breadcrumbs, baby’s food (mash potatoes), sauces, and dips. Not good for making smoothie though, you need the best blender for anything smoothie
- Since they are small, you need to cut your ingredients a bit before adding them to a mini food processor
Can you use a mini chopper as a food processor?
Why Should I Buy a Mini Food Processor?
- Save you time: With our modern world where time is a scarce resource, saving it in one endeavor and use it to accomplish another task is worth it. This is where the best mini choppers come in handy. They cut your onions, carrots, nuts, make breadcrumbs, sauces, and chop both soft and hard vegetables in seconds to help you make stews, salads, and sauces quickly and on time.
- They are affordable – You can get the best mini food processor UK for less than £20. Most of them are in a price range of 20 and 50 pounds making them an affordable kitchen appliance or a good gift idea for a loved one. This is in comparison to a full-sized food processor that has a price range from 50 to 400 pounds
- They are compact, easy to clean, and use – Mini choppers are small, they fit perfectly in your worktop and storage space even if you have a small kitchen. They are easy to use with just adding ingredients and press a button for it to work
- Have bad knife skills or lack time and patience using pestle and mortar to grind spices and herbs? Let a mini food processor save you a day
- Quite ideal for individual, couples, or one who want to make small batches of food per time
Food Processor or Food Chopper: What’s the Difference?
- Food processors are large in size having a bowl size of up to 4 liters, they occupy a big space in your worktop and in a storage area. They include interchangeable blades and disks that allow them to perform multiple tasks like chopping vegetables, shredding chicken, slicing, grating cheese, grinding meat, and kneading cookies or bread dough. Some include other kitchen gadgets such as blender making them the best multi-purpose kitchen appliances for a beginner. If you are into making large batches of food regularly then a full-sized food processor is what you need. You can get the best budget food processor under £100 or an expensive model like the best Magimix food processor for up to 400 pounds
- Food choppers on the other hand are quite small in size having a bowl size of 1 litre and below. They are made to help you make sauces, dips, homemade baby food, salads, and everything chopping small quantities of food. They are compact and small making them easy to store and use even in a small kitchen. Their blades are fixed limiting them to chopping tasks only but other mini choppers include other attachments for grinding, kneading, and blending a small amount of food like one or two onions. You can get one of these gadgets for between 20 and £50 for top models like Ninja and Kitchenaid, there are both mini electric and manual food processors. Quite good if you are on a budget. They are both easy to use and clean compared to the full-sized processor.
- Food processors unlike blenders require little to no liquid to process food.
How Do You Use a Mini Food Processor?
What to Look for in Buying the Best Mini Chopper?
- Electric or manual: Do you want an electric mini food processor or a manual one? They all accomplish the same task but one uses electricity and cut your ingredients faster and the other needs hands-on
- Bowl size: Dou want a 0.300-litre bowl or a 2-litre bowl: The bigger size gives you more space in case you want to cut more ingredients for a family party or visitors
- Price: You can get a small food processor for as little as under £20 and up to £50: Which one are you prepared to pay? Let your budget helps you decide which mini food processor to buy today
- The look: Do you want stainless steel or a glass bowl food processor?
- Warranty: Most mini food processors come with a standard one year warranty but some like Cuisinart have up to 5 years
- Power – This ranges from 200watts to 900watts – The higher motor power helps the machine to perform heavy tasks easily like cutting hard vegetables or grinding
If you want one below are our top 5 best mini food processors UK reviews. They all have something prominent, it could be either the bowl size, motor power, aesthetics or price. Check here for our extensive buying guide. You can get the best mini chopper for as low as £20 or even less than 20 compared to the full-sized or multi-purpose electric food processors UK. For full-sized, check our Best Food Processor UK.
The mini food processors are handy for performing lightweight chopping tasks. And hence the name mini choppers. Apart from chopping other mini food processors come with extra attachments. These attachments include the one for blending, grinding and kneading.
Consider your needs, and read our detailed reviews below to find which one is the best for you.
- Best Cuisinart Food Processor Black Friday Deals 2023 & Cyber Monday Sale
- Best Compact Food Processor UK (2023 Reviews)
Tina Peters has ten years of testing and reviewing kitchen gadgets. I am a home-trained chef. I like to make cakes, pastries, biscuits, icing, and all kinds of home baking/cooking. As someone who likes trying out new kitchen gadgets to up my cooking skills. Over the past ten years, I often find myself buying gadgets like stand mixers, food processors, mini choppers, air fryers, blenders, and all kinds of kitchen appliances. Getting value for your money whenever you purchase an item requires adequate research and testing. So I decided to collate most of the information I have gathered over ten years of using and researching different kitchen gadgets into coxonskitchen.co.uk.
Table of Contents