Looking for the Best Kitchenaid Attachments? Check these top 5 attachments suitable for all Kitchenaid Mixers.
Best Kitchenaid Attachments
1. KitchenAid Slicer and Shredder Attachment
KitchenAid Slicer and Shredder Attachment for KitchenAid Mixer. This KitchenAid MVSA Cone Slicer/Shredder is compatible with any KitchenAid mixer making it versatile thus allowing you to tackle more culinary tasks.
This kitchen aid is meant to transform your kitchen into a food processing powerhouse. With the MVSA slider/shredder, you can easily shred and slice meat, fruits or even vegetables.
This tool has been perfectly designed to fit in your stand mixer allowing it to be used instantly. Its three cones that include both thick and thin ones, as well as coarse and fine shredding ones, enables you to meet your recipes requirements.
- It features a coarse shredding drum. This drum allows you to shred fruits for soups, root vegetables, almonds, bar chocolates for toppings, nuts, cheese rinds and cheese.
- It has a slicing cone that allows you to slice potatoes, root vegetables, onions, green vegetables and fruits.
- The MVSA also has a medium shredding drum that you can use for green vegetables and root vegetables to be eaten rawly. This drum also allows you to shred nuts and almonds that you can use to bake and shred soft cheese.
- All its drums are made of stainless steel. They allow you to either make thin or thick slices of firm vegetables and fruits as well as granular or fine shreds of crispy vegetables, firm cheese and nuts.
- It features a dish wash safe body that allows you to clean it easily.
Some reviewers have negatively commented on the appliance after they used it claiming that:
- It is enormous and annoying to clean.
- They would prefer slightly thicker cones as the current ones allowed slices to get stuck in the cones.
- It’s hard to set it up and store.
Would I recommend you to get the KitchenAid Slicer and Shredder Attachment?
Yes. Why? The appliance has its brighter side too. Most reviewers have praised it saying that:
- It does an excellent job in the kitchen.
- Considering what it does, it is an affordable product.
- It saves a lot of time as you prepare food.
- It makes perfect cucumber slices thinner than handmade slices.
- Its well-shaped pusher gets everything through.Additionally, this appliance has received an average customer star rating of 90%. It has also featured in the Amazon best-seller ranks and has been rated #14 among the stand mixer appliances.
This is enough reason to make you grab yourself one of the KitchenAid Slicer and Shredder Attachment and make almost any type of recipe a reality. From steak cut fries to delicate garnishes, this appliance does it all.
2. KitchenAid Mixer Cover
The KitchenAid Food Mixer Cover White KMCC1WH. With this cover, you can fit both the bowl lift stand mixers and the kitchen aid tilt head.
This KitchenAid Mixer Cover also has that handy and large enough front pocket ideal for keeping the mixers attachments and your recipe cards closely. It is 100% heavy duty and contains witted cotton cover with polyester filling that will ensure durability of the cover.
Some of the features of the KitchenAid Mixer Cover White KMCC1WH that make it stand out from the rest include:
- The cover is easy to clean; you can also have it machine wash for those stains that are hard to clean with the hands.
- You can use its storage pocket to store cookbooks or stand mixers accessories for easy accessibility.
- It is made of heavy and quilted cotton that will allow you to protect your mixers properly from stains, grease, kitchen debris and dust.
- It measures 12 inches by 10.5 inches and 16 inches; that is spacious enough to store most stand mixers.
- Its white design is meant to go with any of your kitchen décor.
What is the major undoing of the KitchenAid Mixer Cover White KMCC1WH?
- It is a bit pricey.
Visit this linked site for Free Pattern and Directions to Sew Your Own Stand Mixer Cover.
KitchenAid Mixer Cover Overall Verdict
However, in as much as the cover has its bad side, a larger percentage of customers have reviewed the product positively. They have praised the KitchenAid Mixer Cover White KMCC1WH saying that:
- The cover is plenty big for their mixers.
- The white cover design blends perfectly with the kitchen cabinets and other counter tops giving the kitchen counters a nice appearance.
- The cover is very affordable, especially if bought from the online stores.
- It is the perfect cover to keep the stand mixers clean.
- It is made of good materials meant to make it durable.
- This cover has received an average customer star rating of 4.8 out of over 25 amazon uk customer reviews. It has also featured in the top mixer parts and accessories in the Amazon best-seller ranks.
What do you think about the KitchenAid Mixer Cover White KMCC1WH?
3. Kitchenaid K45WW Wire Whisk Whip
Kitchenaid K45WW Wire Whisk Whip replacement for For Kitchen Aid Mixer.
This KitchenAid K45WW wire whisk fits all the models Sstarting with KSM75, K45SS, KSM95, KSM90, KSM103, KSM100, KSM110, KSM152, , KSM155, KSM151, KSM150, K45.
The wire whisk attachment is professionally designed and is ideal for fluffy whipped cream because it usually incorporates as much air as possible into the mixture. Keeping an extra mixer whisk in your kitchen gives you a chance to work with multiple great recipes allowing you greater efficiency.
- It cleans up easily in soapy and warm water and is meant for hand wash only.
- It has a Replacement wire whip that can be used as backup.
- It Fits all the Models Starting with KSM75, K45SS, KSM95, KSM90, KSM103, KSM100, KSM110, KSM152, , KSM155, KSM151, KSM150, K45.
- Its tines are made of stainless steel thus you are assured that it is corrosion resistant and easy to clean.
- It is ideal for whipped food.
- It has durable metal construction that holds it up for several years of constant use.
- It is ideal for adding the maximum air to egg mixtures due to its egg-like shape that traps air while you beat the eggs.
Care and usage
it is advisable to follow the following care instructions to avoid damaging it:
- Before you clean the wire whisk, ensure you disassemble it.
- Make sure that power is off and that the mixer is unplugged before removing and cleaning the whisk.
- Avoid storing the wire whisk on the shaft and also ensure that you wipe off the shaft as frequent to avoid food build up.
A few customers who have bought the K45WW have negatively commented on the appliance claiming that:
- The whisk needs to be washed by hand because the attachment is not dish wash safe like other KitchenAid products.
Would I advise you to buy this Kitchenaid K45WW Wire Whisk Whip?
Yes. Why? In as much as there have been complaints about the product, most reviewers have praised the product saying that:
- It does an excellent job of whipping meringue or cream and has held its shape for a while.
- Even if the attachment is often used, it is a good choice for the chilled Rellenos, and it does an excellent job.
- It is worth the money spent as it returns a good value.
- It is a sturdy and flexible whisk making it a perfect when paired to the KitchenAid mixers.
- Additionally, the kitchen aid has received an average customer star rating of 82% and has been ranked #16 among the stand mixer replacements parts in the Amazon best-seller ranks. This is enough reason to convince you to grab yourself the whisk and start whipping cream.
What do you think about the Kitchenaid K45WW Wire Whisk Whip Replacement For Kitchen Aid Mixer?
4. KitchenAid FPPC Mixer Attachment Pack
KitchenAid FPPC Mixer Attachment Pack? The KitchenAid Mixer Attachment Pack; Grinder/ Mincer, Slicer/ Shredder, Fruit & Vegetable Strainer
The FPPC comes with three attachments they include the MVSA shredder and slicer, the FGA food grinder, the FVSP vegetable and fruit strainer. All of them are packed together giving you all the tools you may need to chop, slice, puree, mince and even grate.
Made by the KitchenAid manufacturers, the FPPC has progressed a lot since its launch as a domestic mixer. With its stylish look, the mixer has been made with a lot of attention and includes a lot of other functional appliances like food grinders and strainers among others.
- The FPPC comes with three attachments they include the MVSA shredder and slicer, the FGA food grinder, the FVSP vegetable and fruit strainer. All of them are packed together giving you all the tools you may need to chop, slice, puree, mince and even grate.
- The KitchenAid FPPC Mixer Attachment Pack can act as a grinder that will assist you to grind raw meat that you can use for preparing burgers, meatloaf or even ingredients for homemade salsa.
- It features a vegetable and food strainer. This will allow you to make your homemade jams, sauces and purees quickly without any hassle.
- It features a rotor vegetable shredder and slicer that enables you to shred easily and slice food just the way you want in your kitchen.
- The appliance can fit into all KitchenAid Artisan mixers making it a very versatile tool for your kitchen use.
- The product is very light and has an average weight of 3.6 kg.
- The white attachment pack mincer features a catch tray that prevents mince from falling, to a removable and easy to clean blade.
Does the mincer have its disadvantages? Yes. A few customers who have bought the appliance have complained that:
- It is a bit complicated to use.
However, they may be dismissed because one may not have read the instructions supplied correctly.
Would I advise you to get one of the KitchenAid FPPC Mixer Attachment Pack?
Yes. Why. In as much as the FPPC has its bad side, a lot of people have recommended the product. In terms of its quality and efficiency, the product is the best. Some of its other advantages include:
- The FPPC is very affordable considering what it can do.
- The mixer is the easiest and the best to use. This Kit that can work with any other mixer and that it is easier to attach a set of other slicers, shredders and juicers making the whole process less expensive and complete.
- The attachments used are significant for processing vegetable from the garden that will allow you to produce high quality and fancy salads and dishes.
- The FPPC mixer is easy to use and clean.In addition, the FPPC has received an average customer star rating of 84%. The model has also featured among the top stand mixer accessories, stand mixer replacements and stand mixers in the Amazon best-seller ranks.
What do you think about the KitchenAid FPPC Mixer Attachment Pack?.
5. Kitchenaid Flex Edge Beater
KitchenAid Flex Edge Beater For The KitchenAid Artisan Mixer. This flex edge beater is to be used with the KitchenAid title head mixer. You can use the beater with any of the 5 or 4.5 Quart KitchenAid TiltHead stand mixer.
It features a nylon coated flex edge beater, an all metal die cast frame. You can use the edge beater to mix normal but heavy mixtures like mashed potatoes, cakes, frostings, and even cookies.
According to our research we found out that this edge beater has been engineered, designed and approved for use with the KitchenAid stand mixers.
- The beater is very durable and easy for cleaning. It is definitely the best tool to blend food since it has direct contact with the bowl.
You can use it to mix normal and heavy mixtures because it mixes the ingredients very well and makes the work of scraping your bowl unnecessary.
- Its one sided flexible edge design enables you to mix ingredients without having to use the spatula or stopping the motor.
- It allows you to scrape the sides of the mixing bowl, making your mixing tasks effortless, easier and perfect.
- It has a coated metal flex that is easy for cleaning and very durable.
- The beater is dishwasher safe, meaning that you just need to place it on the rack of your dishwasher for easy and quick cleaning.
- It makes bowl scraping easy for you. The edge beater is an excellent tool that makes wiping the bowl easy especially after you have poured finished batters, cookie dough or even frostings from the bowl.
- With this beater, you completely eradicate the need for a spatula.
- Its design allows for a faster ingredient incorporation.Cons of using the beater.
A small fraction of customers who have bought the edge beater have complained that:
- The beater was 2 inches shorter and could not reach the base of the bowl as expected.
- Ineffective as it did not clean its edges properly.
In as much as these complaints are valid, they may as well be dismissed as one may have bought a faulty item, or they did not read the manual properly.
Would I recommend you to get the KitchenAid Flex Edge Beater For The KitchenAid Artisan Mixer?
Yes. Why? This beater has been praised a lot by most customers who bought it. They have even gone a step further to recommend the product to others. They said that:
- They have used the beater on many occasions and that it scrapes the bowl down properly,
- It works well when used with the “grounding” stand mixer.
- It should come as a standard because it incorporates all the ingredients without having to scrape down the bowl.
- It is a very useful addition to the KitchenAid Artisan.
- The simple enhancement helped them to produce a massive cake with a fabulous texture.Additionally, the beater has received an average customer star rating of 90%.
- It has also been ranked #4 among the stand mixer replacements in the Amazon best-seller ranks. This beater is definitely a must get.
What do you think about the KitchenAid Flex Edge Beater For The KitchenAid Artisan Mixer?
6. KitchenAid FGA Food Grinder
KitchenAid Food Grinder? This grinder is very versatile because it can be used with any other KitchenAid stand mixer.
The KitchenAid FGA Food Grinder features both fine and coarse plates that allow you to prepare homemade sausages or even to grind cheese for your recipes. These plates simply allow you to grind everything from hard bread for bread crumbs to raw meat for fresh pub burgers.
This Kitchenaid grinder allows you to process ingredients for relishes, spreads or even meatloaf with a KitchenAid grinder that is attachable.
- It is the ideal choice that will allow you to make breadcrumbs, grind meat, grate cheese, combine dips and make salad, spread and also salsas.
- You can use it to grind meat, vegetables and firm fruits, dry bread and also cheese.
- The fine plates allow you to grind raw or even cooked meat for dried or fresh for crumbs as well as cooked or raw meat for spreads.
- You can use the coarse plates to grind cooked or raw meat, cheese, dried food, and firm vegetables.
- With its compatibility with the other KitchenAid stand-mixers, you can transform it into a versatile kitchen grinder thus helping you to tackle all you culinary tasks.
- Most of its parts are dishwasher safe meaning you can easily clean up the grinder without a hassle.
- You can easily assemble, clean and attach it.
Some reviewers who have used the product have brought up complaints that:
- The product is made of plastic.
- It is not easy to use; you just need some some more practice to perfect it or always make reference to the instruction manual.
Would I advise you to buy KitchenAid Food Grinder?
Yes. Why? In as much as it has its negative side the product has been praised by many reviewers who claim that:
- Both assembly and clean-up are easy.
- It is a great product to make sausage with.
- It is a very affordable model considering what it can do.
- It can be easily used to grind chicken or beef for tacos and parties.Additionally, the grinder has received an average customer star rating of 4.2 reviews in the Amazon online stores. More so, it has featured among the top kitchen and dining tools in the Amazon best-seller ranks.
What do you think about the KitchenAid Food Grinder?