Looking for the Best Budget Blender UK 2021 under £100? Here are the top-rated 5 affordable, cheap best blenders under £100. They are quite good- they can crush ice, blend frozen fruits and vegetables in seconds.
Best selling blenders under 100:
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 07:25 / // Source: Amazon Affiliates
Best Budget Blenders UK 2021 under £100
1. Best Budget Blender for Ice and Frozen Fruits – 900W Blender
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 09:02 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesThe NutriBullet 900W Blender is the number one best budget blender UK 2021 for ice and frozen fruit. It is made for family use compared to Nutribullet 600 series that is for personal use.
- NutriBullet 900W is powered by a very powerful 900 watts motor that blends whole fruits, and vegetables in seconds. It can also crush ice and frozen fruits with ease.
- It comes with 2 blending cups: a big 909ml and 680ml cup with a flip-top lid for drinking on go and fresh lid for storing it for later
- You get a recipe book with 150 recipes to get you started and one-year standard warranty for peace of mind.
- You can use this NutriBullet blender for making smoothies, milkshakes, and other sports drinks
- It is easy to clean, you simply rinse it on warm water immediately after finishing use it.
- You are advised when blending, don’t run it over 1 minute to reduce overheat
- For personal blenders, check, best mini blenders UK 2021.
- Otherwise, the NutriBullet 900W Blender is a god blender to have, and it is good value for mooney.
Best Selling – Breville Blend Active Personal Blender & Smoothie Maker
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 01:52 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesThe Breville Blend Active Personal Blender & Smoothie Maker is the number one best-selling blender on Amazon. You get it under £50. This blender comes in different colors to choose from Black and gold, blue, green, grey, multi-color and pink. Choose the one that complements your kitchen decor well.
- Breville Blend Active is powered by a 300watts motor that is powerful enough to even crush ice, frozen fruits, and nuts with a one-touch button. For making peanut butter make sure to add some milk or any other liquid
- This personal blender comes with a big, 600ml durable blending bottle with a leak-proof lid. This bottle is BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and odor and taste resistant.
- It also features non-slip feet and inbuilt cold storage. Its feet keep it stable while blending.
- Apart from blending, Breville also comes with a manual citrus juicer for juicing oranges, lemons, grapefruits, and other citrus fruits.
- Blend Active is of 24.5 x 22.7 x 15.4 cm dimensional size. It is lightweight, weighing only 1.52kg, and runs on 220-240v
- You can use it for making smoothies, protein and milkshakes, frozen drinks, baby food, soup, citrus juice, and more.
- Veggies like carrots, onion, and cucumber need to be chopped out first before adding them to a Breville VBL 234
- To add any other ingredients while inaction is not advisable. You need to stop it first and unscrew the lid off.
- Note: Soup needs to be warm or cold before blending it. You can use it for blending the hot soup, bulletproof coffee, and other hot foods
- It is easy to use and clean. You can easily detach its blades and wash it in warm soapy water
- For school, office, or sports use, Breville Blend Active Personal Blender & Smoothie Maker | 1 x Portable Blending Bottle (600 ml) | 300 W | Black & Rose Gold [VBL239] is the best personal blender to have.
2. Best Budget Blender for Green Smoothie- QB3001UKMR Nutri 700W Blender
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 09:32 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesSame as NutriBullet 900W Blender reviewed above, the NINJA QB3001UKMR Nutri 700W Blender and Smoothie Maker is a good cheap blender for smoothie. It can blend whole fruits and vegetables with ease.
- This Nutri Ninja blender is powered by the 700w motor compared to the 900 watts of Nutribullet 900
- Its extractor blades are quite powerful, can crush ice into snow, nuts, seeds, and blend frozen fruits in seconds.
- It comes with 2 medium size Tritan blending cups with open spout lid (470ml each) compared to big 909ml and 680ml of NutriBullet 900
- Its cups are BPA free and dishwasher safe. You can only use them for blending and drinking on go due to its open spout lid. You can, however, choose to buy a closed lid as a separate unit.
- For peace of mind, you get a 1-year warranty
- It is cheaper than the Nutribullet and quite good at making smoothie
3. Best Budget High Power Blender – PerfectMix BL811D40 High-Speed Blender
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 08:23 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesThe Tefal PerfectMix BL811D40 High-Speed Blender stands from the rest by having pre-set programmes for making smoothies, crushing ice and other hard ingredients and self-cleaning. It also includes a pulse function to give you control over the texture of your smoothie.
- It comes with a very big 2 litres heat resistant glass jug compared to blending cups that come with Nutribullet and Nutri Ninja blenders reviewed above
- Its heat resistant glass jug is suitable for blending hot and cold drinks making it suitable even for making soup and frozen fruits
- Its attachments are dishwasher safe making it easy to clean on demand
- Tefal is powered by 1200 watts powerful motor compared to 900 of Nutribullet or 700 of Nutri Ninja.
- It has a built-in air cooling system for preventing overheating
- With it, you also get a spatula and a measuring cup plus 1 year warranty.
- Take care of your fingers and keep away from kids when dealing with its blades as they are very sharp and its glass jug when filled with ingredients, can be a bit heavy to deal with for people with hands issues
- Otherwise, Tefal PerfectMix BL811D40 High-Speed Blender is the best budget family blender so far.
4. Best Budget Blender for Green Smoothie – Electric Blender BL1200
Last update on 2021-10-25 at 23:26 / // Source: Amazon AffiliatesSame as Tefal PerfectMix BL811D40 High-Speed Blender reviewed above, Duronic Electric Blender BL1200 is a heat resistant blender. This means that you can use it for blending both hot and cold drinks.
However, in terms of making hot drinks like soup, Duronic is not that good. It currently has loads of bad customer reviews regarding leakage and breakage. It is, however, good for making cold drinks.
- Duronic comes with big enough, 1.8-litre Tritan, durable, dishwasher safe, and BPA free glass jug.
- Same as Tefal, Duronic blender is also powered by 1200watts motor powerful enough to blend nuts, seed, frozen fruits and fibre fruits and vegetables in seconds
- It has two variable speed control setting: one for ice and another one for everything else. You can increase or decrease blending speed using its speed dial.
- Its jug and blades are dishwasher safe and its glass jug is much lighter than that of Tefal PerfectMix
- Same as Tefal, Duronic Electric Blender BL1200 also has a self-clean mode. You just need to add water and washing liquid and then set auto clean mode.
- You can use this blender for making smoothies, milkshakes, sauces and more
5. Best Budget Blender under £50 – Smoothie Multifunctional Blender
No products found.The Homgeek Smoothie Blender, Multifunctional Blender is one of the best budget blenders under £50. With 350 watts motor power, this blender can blend both dry and wet ingredients, quite unique compared to other blenders that blend only wet food. It can also crush ice in seconds.
- Homgeek has two blades, flat blade for grinding dry ingredients such as coffee beans and spices and cross blade for smoothies.
- Compared to Nutribullet and Nutri Ninja blenders that come with only 2 cups; Homgeek comes with 4 (500ml tall cup, 200ml shart cup plus two, 400ml bottles) with steamer and stay-fresh resealable lids
- For stability, while blending, Homgeek features non-slip rubber feet to keep it stable
- It has 2-speed control settings and a pulse to keep you in control over the texture of your mixture
- For peace of mind, you get 1-year guarantee.
- To make it last longer, you are advised not to let it run over 1 minute. Run it a few seconds, stop it for a few seconds and then run it until you get a perfectly blended mixture.
- Check out the Blender Black Friday.
Which is your best budget blender so far?