Looking for the Best Budget Blender UK 2020 under £100? Here are the top-rated 5 affordable, cheap best blenders under £100. They are quite good- they can crush ice, blend frozen fruits and vegetables in seconds.
Best Budget Blender UK 2020 under £100
1. NutriBullet 900W Blender – Champagne Multi-Function Cold Beverage Smoothie Maker
The NutriBullet 900W Blender is the number one best budget blender UK 2020. It is made for family use compared to Nutribullet 600 series that is for personal use.
- NutriBullet 900W is powered by a very powerful 900 watts motor that blends whole fruits, and vegetables in seconds. It can also crush and frozen fruits with ease.
- It comes with 2 blending cups: a big 909ml and 680ml cup with a flip-top lid for drinking on go and fresh lid for storing it for later
- You get a recipe book with 150 recipes to get you started and one-year standard warranty for peace of mind.
- You can use this blender for making smoothies, milkshakes, and other sports drinks
- It is easy to clean, you simply rinse it on warm water immediately after finishing use it.
- You are advised when blending, don’t run it over 1 minute to reduce overheat
- For personal blenders, check, best mini blenders UK 2020.
- Otherwise, the NutriBullet 900W Blender is a god blender to have, and it is good value for mooney.
2. NINJA QB3001UKMR Nutri 700W Blender & Smoothie Maker
Same as NutriBullet 900W Blender reviewed above, the NINJA QB3001UKMR Nutri 700W Blender and Smoothie Maker can blend whole fruits and vegetables with ease.
- This Nutri Ninja blender is powered by the 700w motor compared to the 900 watts of Nutribullet 900
- Its extractor blades are quite powerful, can crush ice into snow, nuts, seeds, and blend frozen fruits in seconds.
- It comes with 2 medium size Tritan blending cups with open spout lid (470ml each) compared to big 909ml and 680ml of NutriBullet 900
- Its cups are BPA free and dishwasher safe. You can only use them for blending and drinking on go due to its open spout lid. You can, however, choose to buy a closed lid as a separate unit.
- For peace of mind, you get a 1-year warranty
- It is cheaper than the Nutribullet and quite good at making smoothie
3. Tefal PerfectMix BL811D40 High-Speed Blender
The Tefal PerfectMix BL811D40 High-Speed Blender stands from the rest by having pre-set programmes for making smoothies, crushing ice and other hard ingredients and self-cleaning. It also includes a pulse function to give you control over the texture of your smoothie.
- It comes with a very big 2 litres heat resistant glass jug compared to blending cups that come with Nutribullet and Nutri Ninja blenders reviewed above
- Its heat resistant glass jug is suitable for blending hot and cold drinks making it suitable even for blending soup and frozen fruits
- Its attachments are dishwasher safe making it easy to clean on demand
- Tefal is powered by 1200 watts powerful motor compared to 900 of Nutribullet or 700 of Nutri Ninja.
- It has a built-in air cooling system for preventing overheating
- With it, you also get a spatula and a measuring cup plus 1 year warranty.
- Take care of your fingers and keep away from kids when dealing with its blades as they are very sharp and its glass jug when filled with ingredients, can be a bit heavy to deal with for people with hands issues
- Otherwise, Tefal PerfectMix BL811D40 High-Speed Blender is the best budget family blender so far.
4. Duronic Electric Blender BL1200
However, in terms of making hot drinks like soup, Duronic is not that good. It currently has loads of bad customer reviews regarding leakage and breakage. It is, however, good for making cold drinks.
- Duronic comes with big enough, 1.8-litre Tritan, durable, dishwasher safe, and BPA free glass jug.
- Same as Tefal, Duronic blender is also powered by 1200watts motor powerful enough to blend nuts, seed, frozen fruits and fibre fruits and vegetables in seconds
- It has two variable speed control setting: one for ice and another one for everything else. You can increase or decrease blending speed using its speed dial.
- Its jug and blades are dishwasher safe and its glass jug is much lighter than that of Tefal PerfectMix
- Same as Tefal, Duronic Electric Blender BL1200 also has a self-clean mode. You just need to add water and washing liquid and then set auto clean mode.
- You can use this blender for making smoothies, milkshakes, sauces and more
5. Homgeek Smoothie Blender – Best Budget Blender under £50
The Homgeek Smoothie Blender, Multifunctional Blender is one of the best budget blenders under £50. With 350 watts motor power, this blender can blend both dry and wet ingredients, quite unique compared to other blenders that blend only wet food. It can also crush ice in seconds.
- Homgeek has two blades, flat blade for grinding dry ingredients such as coffee beans and spices and cross blade for smoothies.
- Compared to Nutribullet and Nutri Ninja blenders that come with only 2 cups; Homgeek comes with 4 (500ml tall cup, 200ml shart cup plus two, 400ml bottles) with steamer and stay-fresh resealable lids
- For stability, while blending, Homgeek features non-slip rubber feet to keep it stable
- It has 2-speed control settings and a pulse to keep you in control over the texture of your mixture
- For peace of mind, you get 1-year guarantee.
- To make it last longer, you are advised not to let it run over 1 minute. Run it a few seconds, stop it for a few seconds and then run it until you get a perfectly blended mixture.
Which is your best budget blender so far?