Juicer machines are important appliances to have. Those who don’t like eating fruits or vegetables and those looking for a healthier, smarter diet will find juicers extremely helpful. When looking for a juicing machine, you will find many Philips juicers in the market.
Note: For free next day delivery, Get 30-day Free Trial of Amazon Prime .
Here are the top-rated best Philips juicers UK 2020.
Best Philips Juicer Reviews UK 2020
1. Philips HR1922/21 Avance Collection Juicer – Best Overall
- Product dimensions: 29.6 x 25 x 43.2 cm. This stainless steel juicer has a 2.1-liter capacity and 1200W of power
- Features QuickClean technology
- Comes with FiberBoost technology. With a flick of a switch, smooth juice can become thicker with up to 50% more fiber
- This juicer has an additional feature of quick rinse function
- Suited for a wide variety of hard and soft fruits and vegetables
- Other additional features include XXL feeding tube, two-speed setting, a no-drip spout, a quieter motor, and an integrated pulp container
- The large capacity means that large quantities of juice can be made in one go
- QuickClean technology means that this juicer can be cleaned up in a minute, making it a hassle-free cleanup process
- The FlexiBoost technology allows you to have the texture of juice you like. Not only do you get the texture you want, but this also ensures that varying preferences of the texture of juice can be catered to by this juicer
- The quick rinse function allows you to make different juices quickly with just this quick rinse. Making a variety of juices is easier and quicker
- The pulp is easy to remove as it is gathered up in one place
- The bulky appliance will not be easily accommodated in a small kitchen
This powerful juicer is perfect for a health-conscious large family of individuals with varying tastes and preferences. For those looking to add more vegetable and fruit nutrients to their diet in a flavoursome fashion, this juicer is a wonderful addition. It is easy to use and clean, which makes it convenient to use it daily even in the busiest households.
Check the Philips HR1922/21 Avance Collection Juicer.
2. Philips HR1832/01 Viva Collection – Best Value
- With dimensions of 15 x 17 x 31 cm, this is a compact centrifugal juicer with 1.5-liter capacity and 500W of power
- Comes with QuickClean technology and integrated pulp container
- Features a 60mm feed tube and a no-drip spout
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Suited for a wide variety of fruits and vegetables
- The compact size means it is perfect even for small spaces and can easily be left on the countertop for easy, daily access
- The QuickClean technology makes cleaning up a 1-minute job, cutting on the hassle of juicing every day
- Easy to remove pulp as it gathers all in one place alone
- The compact size means it cannot make large quantities of juice in one go
This Philips juicer has a lot of good things to offer. Easy to use and clean, it is an ideal addition to the busy lives of people, looking to stay healthy. Its compact size allows it to be present even in the smaller kitchens and it can be the perfect juicer for catering to 2 to 3 individuals.
3. Philips HR2744/41 Viva Collection CItrus Press – Best Cheap
- Measuring 15 x 21 19 cm, this compact citrus press has 0.6-liter capacity and 25W of power
- All parts are dishwasher safe
- Features adjustable pulp selector
- The citrus press has 1.2m long cord, includes cord storage for convenience and comes with non-slip feet
- The compact design and cord storage feature makes this easy to store in small, easily accessible spaces
- The pulp selector means it caters to varying tastes. It can provide smooth juice or pulpier versions of it
- Dishwasher safe components make this citrus press an easy-to-clean appliance
- Being a citrus press, it is limited in the variety of juices it can make
The citrus press is a compact appliance that is perfect for making orange juice daily. It is ideally suited for catering to no more than 2 to 3 individuals. Being easy to use and clean, it makes juicing a hassle-free process.
Which is the Best Philips Juicer?
All the three Philips juicers reviewed here are good appliances in their own right. They all come with a range of beneficial features. Which one is the best machine for you is contingent upon what you are looking for.
If you are simply looking to have fresh, healthy orange juice every day, then the citrus press is ideal for you.
If you want your juicing machine for a wide variety of fruits and vegetables to cater to a few people but are on a budget, then the Philips HR1922/21 Avance Collection Juicer is the right machine for you.
Finally, when the juicing machine you need is one that needs to cater to a large number of individuals with varied tastes and preferences, then Philips HR1832/01 Viva Collection Compact Juicer, 1.5 Litre, 500 Watt – Black Juicer is made for you.
Whichever of these machines you buy, rest assured, you are bringing a quality appliance to your home that will make juicing an experience you will love.