Black Friday Ninja Foodi 8-in-1 PossiblePot Deals are here. Find also best Ninja Foodi max dual zone air 15 in 1, 9 in 1, 8 in 1 multi-cooker, grill, air fryer and pressure cooker Black Friday Deals UK.
- Get 25% off Ninja Foodi 8-in-1 PossiblePot [CW202GNUK] ZEROSTICK Technology, Integrated Roasting/Steaming Rack, Strainer & Utensil, Non-Stick, Induction Compatible, Dishwasher Safe, Olive Green
- Get 20% off Esjay Accessories Compatible with Ninja Foodi 7.5L, Cake Tin Compatible with Pot 7.6 L
For new Ninja deals, will be check it here.
Check also Black Friday Ninja blender and food processor.
- Get 25% off Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker [OP350UK], 9-in-1, 6L, Electric Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer, Brushed Steel and Black.
- Get 17% off Ninja Foodi MAX 15-in-1 SmartLid Multi-Cooker 7.5L [OL750UK] Smart Cook System, Digital Cooking Probe, Electric Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer
- 35% Ninja Foodi Health Grill and Air Fryer [AG301UK] 5.7 Litres, Brushed Steel and Black deal is over
- 22% off Ninja Foodi MAX Multi-Cooker [OP500UK], 9-in-1, 7.5L, Electric Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer deal is over
Black Friday Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer
The thing that makes Ninja foodi stand out from the rest is its ‘TenderCrisp Technology’ . This gives chicken, fish, steaks, chips and other food a nice crispy finish. This Ninja comes in 4 sizes to choose from based on your family size. There is a 4.7l, 6l and 7.5 litre Ninja pressure cooker.
- The Ninja 6l that comes in 2 options to choose from. One with 7 pre set programmes and another one with 9. The 6 litre with 7 functions is of the same price as the 4.7l with 6 functions. And these 2 are cheaper than the 6 litre with 7 functions making the 6l with 9 functions the best option to go for.
- The Ninja 6litre with 9 functions has the same pre set programmes as the 7.5l with 9 functions. The only difference between them is the pot size and the price in which the 6l is cheaper by miles.
- The 6l Ninja features 9 pre set functions. These includes pressure and slow cooker, air fryer, grill, steamer, and yoghurt maker. It can also bake, saute and dehydrate.
- With it you can cook main and side foods at the same time saving you more cooking time. You can do this using using the reversible 1rack that help you to layer out ingredients
- Can use it for frying meat, chicken, fish, and chips using little to no oil at all
- You can also use it for baking cakes, cookies, breads and more
- With it you can also slow cook up to 12 hours long
- This Ninja multi cooker is ,yet, not suitable for small kitchen as it is a bit big like a small microwave. If you want the best pressure cooker for small kitchen, go for Instant Pot Duo 3L.
- With it you get a reversible rack for layering ingredients. There is also a cook and crisp basket plus a recipe book.
- You get this best Ninja fodi under £150, worth it I can say. With it no cooking smell, steam / water leakage . Its cooking pot is easy to clean , yet, the trivet is not.
Ninja foodi pressure cooker air fryer Black Friday UK? For more options check our, pressure cooker Black Friday deals.
Tina Peters has ten years of testing and reviewing kitchen gadgets. I am a home-trained chef. I like to make cakes, pastries, biscuits, icing, and all kinds of home baking/cooking. As someone who likes trying out new kitchen gadgets to up my cooking skills. Over the past ten years, I often find myself buying gadgets like stand mixers, food processors, mini choppers, air fryers, blenders, and all kinds of kitchen appliances. Getting value for your money whenever you purchase an item requires adequate research and testing. So I decided to collate most of the information I have gathered over ten years of using and researching different kitchen gadgets into coxonskitchen.co.uk.