Food processors are great for simplifying kitchen life and facilitating regular home-cooked meals. They have become a must-buy for most households regardless of their size or budgets. Typically, food processors are sizable machines requiring considerable kitchen space and a more than decent budget. However, the need for smaller machines has seen a range of mini food processors enter the market to cater to the smaller homes on a modest budget.
The Magimix food processors are known for their superior quality and design. One of their most popular Magimix models is the Magimix Le Mini Plus Food Processor, which has been designed for smaller families.
What makes the Le Mini Plus such a good mini food processor? Is it worth the investment made? Here, we take a closer look at this Magimix machine to answer these questions.
Key Features of the Magimix Le Mini Plus Food Processor
- Product dimension: 21×15.5×37 cm. Weight: 4.4 kg. Power: 400 watts. Material: BPA-free plastic.
- Features a Quiet Mark Accredited motor. It is the only processor to have this accreditation.
- Maximum total capacity: 1.7L, blending capacity (soup): 0.6L, kneading capacity (dough): 400g, grating capacity (vegetables): 600g.
- Comes with two bowls with the main bowl 1.7L of capacity and the mini bowl 0.5L of capacity.
- Carries out six functions: Chopping, slicing, grating, whisking, blending and citrus-pressing.
- Features the 3-button operation of auto, pulse, and stop. The motor adjusts power per what is in the bowl.
- Dishwasher-safe bowls and attachments.
- Accessories include 2 slicing/grating discs, stainless steel blades, whisk, a BlenderMix ring, a citrus press with 2 cones, a blade-safe accessory-storage box, and a spatula.
- Comes with a 30-year motor guarantee and a 3-year parts guarantee.
- Bonus features include a recipe book with 70 recipes, the free Magi app with a growing collection of recipes, and a dedicated customer service team.
Advantages of the Magimix Le Mini Plus
- Compact Design: The minimal footprint of Le Mini Plus allows it to be suited even for kitchens where storage space is at a premium.
- Multifunctional: Despite being small, the Le Mini Plus does not compromise on the range of functions it has to offer. Offering 6 of the most common kitchen functions, this machine makes sure to fully serve its purpose of cutting down on the prep time in the kitchen and simplifying the home-cooking process.
- Versatile: Featuring a main bowl with 1.7L capacity, it can sufficiently cater to two people. However, to make smaller quantities of food, such as salad dressings, the Le Mini Plus comes with a 0.5L mini bowl.
- Easy-to-use: With its 3-button operation and a motor adjusting power as needed, the operation of the Le Mini Plus is as easy as it gets.
- Easy-to-clean: The cleaning spatula makes thoroughly cleaning out the bowls an efficient process. The dishwasher-safe parts mean cleaning is quick and hassle-free.
- Safe, Smart Accessory-storage Box: A lidded accessory-storage box makes sure that not only are all the attachments stored in an organized manner, but that the dangerous blades don’t pose a hazard to anyone.
- Quiet: The ultra-quiet motor means the Le Mini Plus is perfect for homes with light sleepers babies or with individuals who love to prepare snacks and foods at odd hours of the night.
- Affordable: Much more practically priced than its larger counterparts in the Magimix range, the Le Mini Plus makes itself a feasible option for many homes on a tighter budget than the rest.
- Strong Company Support: Boasting a 30-year guarantee for the motor. a 3-year guarantee for its parts, and a committed customer service team, the Magimix Le Mini Plus is machine that, when bought, plans to stay with you a long time.
- Ideas Aplenty: If you are a novice at making creative meals using your mini processor, then the recipe book and the Magi app are at your service. They offer a plethora of ideas on how to make the most use of your mini-processor and get delicious homemade meals ready in a jiffy.
- Considerably Limited Capacity: While it is marketed as a machine for couples or small families, often smaller homes with busy lifestyles like to cook their food in large batches and freeze for later. Such a scenario is not possible with the 1.7L maximum capacity of the Le Mini Plus.
The Magimix 18252 Le Mini Plusticks all the boxes of what a good food processor should do. On top of that, it achieves those functions in a much more compact design. It is marketed as an efficient. multifunctional machine designed for couples and small families and it delivers magnificently on that front.
It might be considered by some as a more expensive mini processor in the mini processor market. but the range of functions it brings, the versatility it offers, the high-quality motor it features, and the simplicity of operating it, all serve to justify the investment required.
How to use Magimix food processor Le Mini Plus
Check it out, the Magimix 18252 Le Mini Plus Food Processor.