- Multifunctional - perfect for slicing, grating,...
- Powerful 650 W motor automatically adjusts it's power...
- Compact footprint with 2.6L capacity, ideal for couples...
- Quiet Mark accredited
- 30-year motor and 3-year parts guarantee
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 02:59 / // Source: Amazon Affiliates
Note: For free next day delivery, subscribe toAmazon Prime 30-day Free Trial
Here, we take a detailed look at the Magimix 3200XL to better understand its popularity in the food processor market.
Features of the Magimix Food Processor 3200
- Product dimension: 22.5 x 19 x 36 cm. Weight: 9.3 kg. Power: 650 watts. Material: BPA-Free plastic.
- Features a powerful induction commercial-grade Quiet Mark Accredited motor, which is the only one in the market to have that accreditation.
- Maximum total capacity: 2.6L, blending capacity (soup): 1L, kneading capacity (dough): 600 g, grating capacity (vegetables): 800 g.
- Designed to generously cater to up to 4 individuals.
- Comes with a range of standard functions: Chopping, slicing, grating, blending, kneading, and whisking.
- There are 3 bowls included with a capacity of 2.6L for the large one, 2.2L for the midi bowl, and 1.2L for the mini bowl.
- Accessories include 2 grating discs, 2 slicing discs, stainless steel blades, a BlenderMix ring, a whisk, a dough blade, a spatula, and an accessory-storage box.
- The 3200XL features a simple 3-button operation-stop, pulse, and auto- and a motor that adjusts power automatically according to what is in the bowl.
- The bowls and the attachments are dishwasher-safe.
- Bonus features include an extra-large feed tube, a recipe e-book, a Magi app, and a reliable customer service team.
- The 3200XL comes with a 30-year motor guarantee and a 3-year parts guarantee.
Advantages of the Magimix Food Processor 3200XL
- Compact Design: The compact design of the 3200XL means the food processor requires limited storage space in the kitchen and so, can be easily accommodated in small and medium-sized kitchens.
- Multi-functional: Despite being a smaller machine overall, the 3200XL still performs a range of common kitchen functions, helping cut down on the prep time and hassle involved in the cooking process. The extra-large feed tube means less time is wasted cutting food up before tossing it in the processor.
- Easy-to-use: Featuring a 3-button simple operation and a motor that automatically adjusts power, the 3200XL is one of the easiest machines to operate.
- Easy-to-clean: With dishwasher-safe bowls and attachments, cleaning up is a breeze. Simply place the used items and bowls in the dishwasher and your job is done.
- Affordable: This machine comes at a much more affordable price than its larger counterparts, thus making it suitable for people with more modest budgets.
- Versatile: While it can produce quantities of up to 2.6L, its midi and mini bowls ensure that smaller quantities can also be made when needed.
- Smart, Safe Accessory Storage: WIth the numerous attachments the 3200XL comes with, it is easy to lose them. However, the included accessory-storage box ensures safe, organized storage of all the attachments in one place.
- Strong Backup: With a motor guarantee of 30 years, a parts guarantee of 3 years, and a dedicated customer service team, the 3200XL comes with a strong backup system.
- Plenty Of Ideas to Use The Machine: With a recipe e-book and a magi app with a growing collection of recipes provided, the food processor comes equipped with limitless ideas on how to use the machine in innovative ways to make numerous different dishes.
- Limited Capacity: The fact that it can make enough food to cater to 4 people limits its applications. It cannot be useful for those who host parties often, who have large families, or those who wish to cook large quantities in one go and freeze for later.
How to use the Magimix Food Processor 3200xl
The Magimix Food Processor 3200 is the perfect food processor for a couple or a small family with limited kitchen space and a relatively modest budget. It is aptly designed and equipped to simplify and shorten the food prep process and facilitate quick preparation of a variety of different kinds of meals at home.
See how Magimix 3200 compares with others in our : Magimix 5200xl vs 5200xl Premium vs 4200xl vs 3200xl review.