When it comes to food processors, Magimix is among the best in the business. Regardless of which model you choose, with a Magimix, you are guaranteed durable, long-lasting quality.
However, its numerous models with varying features can confuse you with regards to which is the best one for you. For this reason, we carry out a one-on-one comparison of the Magimix 5200xl vs 5200xl Premium vs 4200xl vs 3200xl to help give you a clearer idea of which model is best suited to your needs.
|1||Magimix 18590 5200XL Food Processor, BPA-Free, White||£349.99 £317.90||View on Amazon|
|2||Magimix 18471 4200XL Food Processor, 950 W, Satin||£319.99 £299.00||View on Amazon|
|3||Magimix Compact System 3200XL Food Processor, Black, 18373||£259.00||View on Amazon|
|4||Magimix | Compact System 5200XL Premium Food Processor - White | 18711||£449.99 £426.55||View on Amazon|
Last update on 2021-09-28 at 10:45 / // Source: Amazon Affiliates
Magimix 5200XL vs Magimix 5200XL Premium
- Both are equally big, heavy, and powerful machines.
- They both come with a Quiet Mark Accredited motor with a 30-year guarantee and with a 3-year parts guarantee.
- The machines both come with the same standard functions- grating, slicing, chopping, blending, kneading, whisking, and citrus press- and feature 3 identical-capacity bowls, with the maximum capacity at 3.6L
- Feature a 3-button simple operation with a motor adjusting power as needed.
- The Magimix 5200XL Premium Food Processor comes with additional attachments such as the juicer kit, the dice and french fry kit, and the 3-disc creative kit. For the Magimix 5200XL Food Processor, these attachments are separately available, allowing you to choose which one you want to buy, therefore paying only for what you need in your machine.
- Due to the additional attachments, the Magimix 5200XL Premium comes with a bigger price-tag than the Magimix 5200XL Food Processor, which is an expensive machine in its own right.
Magimix 5200XL or Magimix 5200XL Premium – Which is Better?
The Magimix 5200XL and the Magimix 5200XL Premium Food Processor are more similar than they are different. Both are high-quality, extremely versatile machines, which have most of your daily kitchen functions covered. The difference of attachments available makes the Magimix Premium more suited for the more adventurous cooks looking to experiment, and who have the budget to splurge. However, for those not looking to tinker too much in the kitchen and are more in need of covering a variety of kitchen functions, the Magimix 5200XL Food Processor is the more prudent purchase.
Magimix 5200XL vs Magimix 4200XL
- Both are big and heavy.
- Feature Quiet Mark Accredited motor with a 30-year guarantee and a 3-year parts guarantee.
- Can slice, chop, grate, knead, whisk, and blend.
- Feature a 3-button operation with the motor adjusting power according to what is in the bowl.
- The Magimix 5200XL Food Processor has a more powerful motor- 1100 watts- compared with the 4200XL- 950 watts.
- The 4200XL is heavier, weighing at 11.7 kg, compared with the 5200XL Food Processor, which weighs 11 kg.
- The 5200XL’s largest bowl has a capacity of 3.6L whereas the Magimix 4200XL Food Processor largest bowl has a 3L capacity.
- The Magimix 5200XL Food Processor features an additional attachment- the citrus press with 2 cones.
- The 5200XL is more expensive than its counterpart.
Magimix 5200XL vs Magimix 4200XL – Which is Better?
The Magimix 4200XL can be considered a slightly scaled-down version of the 5200XL. The Magimix 5200XL Food Processor is better suited to families catering to 6 or more individuals regularly, to families who love to host and entertain guests at home, and to those people who like to cook huge quantities in one go and freeze for later. The Magimix 4200XL Food Processor is ideal for those regularly catering to 4-6 individuals, are on a more modest budget, and do not require a super-size capacity of 3.6L as much.
Magimix 5200XL vs Magimix 3200XL
- Feature a motor with a Quiet Mark Accreditation and a 30-year guarantee and come with a 3-year parts guarantee.
- Both offer slicing, chopping, grating, kneading, whisking, and blending.
- Feature the 3-button simple operation with the motor adjusting power as needed.
- Come with three bowls with the mini bowl having the same capacity in both of 1.2L.
- The Magimix 5200XL Food Processor is heavier and bigger compared with the 3200XL, which weighs 9.3 kg.
- The 5200XL has a significantly more powerful motor at 1100 watts than the 3200XL, which is at 650 watts.
- The 5200XL large bowl measures at 3.6L while the 3200XL’s large bowl has a 2.6L capacity.
- The Magimix 5200XL features the added attachment of citrus press with two cones.
- The 5200XL comes with a much higher price tag compared with the Magimix Food Processor 3200.
Magimix 5200XL or Magimix 3200XL – Which is the Best Buy?
The Magimix 3200XL Food Processor is perfectly suited for catering to a maximum of 4 individuals on a regular basis. Therefore small families with busy lifestyles, smaller kitchen spaces, and a relatively modest budget will find this model worth every penny spent.
Magimix 4200XL vs Magimix 3200XL
- Both feature a motor with the Quiet Mark Accreditation and a 30-year guarantee and a 3-year parts guarantee.
- Both can slice, grate, chop, knead, blend, and whisk.
- Come with 3 bowls- with the same-sized mini bowl- and an extra-large feed tube.
- Feature a simple 3-button operation with the motor adjusting its power as needed.
- The Magimix 4200XL Food Processor‘s motor has a power of 950 watts and the 3200XL has a motor power of 650 watts.
- The 4200XL, which weighs 11.7 kg, is considerably heavier than the Magimix Food Processor 3200.
- The 4200XL is a lot bulkier than the 3200XL.
- The 4200XL has a large bowl with a capacity of 3L whereas the 3200XL’s large bowl has a capacity of 2.6L.
- The 4200XL comes at a much higher price than the Magimix 3200
Magimix 4200XL vs Magimix 3200XL – Which One to Buy?
The Magimix 4200XL Food Processor, with its larger capacity, is good for catering to medium-sized groups while the 3200XL is ideal for couples or small families. Additionally, the bulky, heavy 4200XL will be best suited to larger kitchens while the compact footprint of Magimix food processor 3200 makes it a perfect fit for smaller kitchens.
Which is the Best Magimix Food Processor to Buy?
Suffice it to say, all Magimix food processor models are of the highest quality, robust, and more than capable of delivering the best results in your kitchen. Our one-on-one analysis has hopefully given you a clearer idea of which machine is best suited for you. As you can see, all of them come with the highest quality motor, effortless operation, a series of standard functions, and are backed up by excellent customer service. The real deciding factor between them is specific to your needs and conditions: The size of your budget, the size of your family and kitchen, your lifestyle, and your requirement of the food processor. Once you find the model best suited to you, there will be no looking back. Magimix will have you covered in the kitchen every day for years to come.