The Magimix 5200XL and the Magimix 5200XL Premium Food Processor are more similar than they are different. Both are high-quality, extremely versatile machines, which have most of your daily kitchen functions covered. The difference of attachments available makes the Magimix Premium more suited for the more adventurous cooks looking to experiment, and who have the budget to splurge. However, for those not looking to tinker too much in the kitchen and are more in need of covering a variety of kitchen functions, the Magimix 5200XL Food Processor is the more prudent purchase.
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 11:34 / // Source: Amazon Affiliates
- Both are equally big, heavy, and powerful machines.
- They both come with a Quiet Mark Accredited motor with a 30-year guarantee and with a 3-year parts guarantee.
- The machines both come with the same standard functions- grating, slicing, chopping, blending, kneading, whisking, and citrus press- and feature 3 identical-capacity bowls, with the maximum capacity at 3.6L
- Feature a 3-button simple operation with a motor adjusting power as needed.
- The Magimix 5200XL Premium Food Processor comes with additional attachments such as the juicer kit, the dice and french fry kit, and the 3-disc creative kit. For the Magimix 5200XL Food Processor, these attachments are separately available, allowing you to choose which one you want to buy, therefore paying only for what you need in your machine.
- Due to the additional attachments, the Magimix 5200XL Premium comes with a bigger price-tag than the Magimix 5200XL Food Processor, which is an expensive machine in its own right.
Magimix 5200XL Premium Review
Last update on 2021-10-26 at 07:14 / // Source: Amazon Affiliates
What makes the Magimix 5200XL Premium such a popular product in the market? Here, we take a detailed look at this formidable machine that is often called the ultimate workhorse of the kitchen.
Key Features of the Magimix 5200XL Premium Food Processor
- Product dimension: 26 x 21 x 44.5 cm. Weight: 11 kg. Power: 1100 watts. Material: Tritan BPA- free plastic, stainless steel.
- Maximum total capacity: 3.6L, blending capacity (soup): 1.8L, kneading capacity (dough): 1.2 kg, grating capacity (vegetables): 1.4 kg.
- The ultra-quiet motor has made Magimix food processors the only one to get the Quiet Mark Accreditation.
- Features 9 functions in total: Chopping, slicing, grating, blending, kneading, whisking, pressing, juicing, and dicing.
- Comes with 3 bowls that can be nested while stored. Capacity of the large bowl is 3.6L, of the midi bowl is 2.6L, and of the mini bowl is 1.2L.
- Features single speed 3-button operation: stop, auto, and pulse. The motor adjusts power according to what is in the bowl.
- Features an extra-large feed tube and the accessories included are: 2 grating discs, 2 slicing discs, stainless steel blades, egg whisk, dough blade, citrus press with 2 cones, BlenderMix ring, juicing kit, dice and french fry kit, 3-disc creative kit, spatula, and accessory-storage box.
- Dishwasher-safe bowls and attachments.
- Bonus features include a recipe e-book, a free Magi app, and a dedicated customer service team. Also, there are additional compatible attachments available separately to add to the functionality of the processor.
- Comes with a 30-year motor guarantee and a 3-year parts guarantee.
Advantages of the Magimix 5200xl Premium
- Cooking Made Easy: With a staggering 9 functions available in the one machine and with the potential to have more added to it, the Magimix 5200XL Premium is multifunctionality epitomized. The extra-large feed tube means less work before tossing the food into the processor. All of this significantly reduces the prep time in the kitchen and makes regular and fancy cooking a hassle-free process.
- Experimenting Made Possible: The fact that this food processor comes with attachments that go way beyond the basic functions of chopping and slicing means that there are many experimental. innovative dishes that can now be made.
- Sizable Capacity: With a 3.6L capacity, this food processor makes catering to a large family or a party easily manageable. It also allows for the possibility of cooking large batches of food to freeze for later.
- Versatile: With its midi and mini bowls, the 5200XL Premium is equally capable of handling smaller quantities for fewer people.
- Quiet Performer: With a powerful motor guaranteeing efficiency, the ultra-quiet feature allows this beast of a machine to deliver in sound-sensitive environments such as around light sleepers or napping babies.
- Easy-to-use: With a single speed, 3-button operation where the motor automatically adjusts power, the machine is insanely easy to use.
- Easy-to-clean: Done with your cooking? Pop the bowls and attachments into the dishwasher and your cleanup is done.
- Safe, Convenient Storage: There are multiple attachments and many are dangerously sharp. The stylish accessory-storage box ensures they are all easily stored and accessible and are in no way a hazard in the kitchen.
- Smart Storing Option: The 3 bowls can be stored in the nesting fashion, saving premium storage space.
- Recipes Galore: If you are struggling with ideas on how to use this food processor to the fullest. then the recipe e-book and the ever-growing recipe collection of the Magi app is a veritable trove of inspiration and ideas.
- Strong Support: With a 30-year motor guarantee, a 3-year parts guarantee, and a promise of an outstanding customer service team. you have a strong support ensuring that this machine lasts you a long time.
- Bulky and Heavy: Its large size makes the 5200XL Premium difficult to store in small kitchen spaces. Additionally, the fact that it is heavy makes it difficult to move all the time. This means an easily accessible spot should be its permanent place, which is not easily available in small and medium-sized kitchens.
- Expensive: The 5200XL Premium comes with a steep price-tag, rendering it unaffordable to many in the market for a food processor.
How to use Magimix Food Processor 5200xl Premium
The Magimix 5200XL Premium Food Processor is not just the best Magimix processor but is undeniably among the best in the market of food processors. It is ideal for those looking to significantly cut down on their regular cooking prep time, for those who love to experiment and host parties, and for those who have the kitchen space and the budget to buy it. It might be expensive but, because it is built to last. it might prove to be a one-off kind of investment. If used to its potential, this machine can easily be worth every penny spent on it.
Magimix 5200XL Black Friday 2021? Check in our Black Friday Magimix food processor.