The Hotpoint food mixer also referred to as the Hotpoint Multi-Functional Kitchen Machine is a compact stylish stand mixer with UK free delivery.
It comes with a 5 litre stainless steel mixing bowl that is of ample size for mixing, easy to remove and easy to clean.
It has a little LED light under the motor head that illuminates the bowl while it is mixing and has a large handle on the bowl that makes it easy detach it from the machine.
Hotpoint Food Mixer Review
- It is accompanied with 3 basic attachments: whisk, dough hook, spatula and a beater for beating, mixing, kneading and whipping.
- It comes with a free recipe book and a user guide.
- It has a timer function.
- It is made of stainless steel as compared to plastic.
- It is powered by 400 watts motor.
- It has 4.3 customers ratings.
- It uses “Direct Drive Technology” and “Planetary movement like Kenwood Chef” that makes beaters and mixing bowl to rotate in opposite direction for efficient mixing.
- The 400 watt Hotpoint features a LED light that illuminates the inside of the bowl to help you keep close eye on the consistency of the mixture.
- It has 10 speeds control settings that ensures that everything is mixed efficiently.
- It is quite large D:33cm x W:33cm x H:36cm and very heavy 9kg so make sure you have a place for it . being heavier however makes the unit more stable and less prone to vibration.
- It is a bit noisy like any other stand mixers.
- The instruction booklet is sparse but the machine is pretty self explanatory and there are endless recipes online.
- Attaching and removing the splash guard is a little fiddly.
- This Hotpoint kitchen machine is simple to set it up, use and clean.
- It has anti-splash cover to cover the bowl while mixing.
- It is quite cheap at amazon hence good value for money
- Very stylish and good looking
- You can use this Hotpoint food mixer to make Pizza, Apple Crumble, Chocolate Chantilly Cream, Egg Pasta and Homemade bread, cakes, meringue pie and pancakes.
- The variable controls are very basic: 1 for blending, 2 and 3 for mixing, 4 and 5 for stirring, 6 and 7 for beating, 8 and 9 for high speed beating and 10 for whipping
- The accessories are easy to change.