Best Black Friday Cooker Deals UK 2022 & Cyber Monday Sale: Check these best electric cookers Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals by Crockpot, Instant Pot, Tefal, Drew and Cole and more best multicookers brands on Amazon.
Today’s deals, Note: All the Black Friday electric cookers deals will be picked from this page here. Check for the lightning deals.
- Get 25% off Instant Pot Duo Nova 7-in-1 Smart Cooker, 5.7L - Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté Pan, Yoghurt Maker, Steamer and Food Warmer
- Get 20% off Aobosi Induction Hob,Double Induction Cooker,Portable Electric Induction Hob with Sensor Touch Control Black Crystal Glass Plate Multiple Power Levels and 10 Temperature Setting 4-Hour Timer 2800W
- For more electric cookers deals, check it here.
- Check the Black Friday Pressure Cooker Deals 2022.
Best Selling Electric Cookers:
The Instant Pot Duo is currently the number one best selling multicooker on Amazon. Same as the Ninja multi cooker, Instant Pot also comes in number of options to choose from. The differ in power, pot size, accessories included and number of pre set programs.
- There is Instant Pot Duo 3l, 5.7 litre, and 8l besides Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer 8L and Duo Evo Plus
- The Instant Pot Duo Crisp has 11 pre set programmes: pressure and slow cook, saute, steam, fry, roast, and bake. There is also Sous vide, broil, warm and dehydrates . It comes with 2 removable lids, air fryer basket, broiling tray, and a 8 litre pot good enough for extra large family. You also get protective pad and steam rack with handles. Its parts are dishwasher safe and the 8 litre pot is of stainless steel material making it easy to wash. This Instant Pot Duo Crisp has 1500watts power capacity. You can use it for frying chips, making chicken wings, onion rings and more
- The Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus is a 10 in 1 multi-cooker with 48 pre set programs. Pressure and slow cooker, rice and grain maker, steam, and saute. There is also warm, bake, Sous vide, yoghurt maker, and sterilizer. It comes with 5.7 litre pot vs 8litre of the Instant Pot Duo Crisp . You also get steam rack with handles and some spare sealing rings. No broiling tray, multi-lever air fryer or protective pads. The Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus features 1200watts motor versus 1500 of the one above.
- The Instant Pot 80 Duo 8L Electric Multi Function Cooker has the same power as the Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus. But, Instant Pot 80 has a big pot, 8litre vs 5.7l. It also has 14 pre set functions vs 10 of the Duo Plus or 11 of the Duo Crisp. With it you get only steam rack and spare sealing ring. No protective pads, air fryer functionality nor a broiling tray.
- Instant Pot 60 DUO Plus 5.7L 9-in-1 is an upgrade of the Instant Pot Duo 5.7L 7-in-1 with more power, 1200 vs 1000watts. Also 2 more touch controls, easyseal lid and progress indicator added.
- Instant Pot Duo Plus 30, 9-in-1 features 700watts power, 3 litre pot and 13 functions. It is a 9 in one kitchen appliance acting as pressure and slow cooker, steamer, and yoghurt maker. You can also use it as a sterilizer, saute and warmer. It has 13 pre set programmes: slow and pressure cook, rice and egg cooker, soup, bean, porridge and yoghurt. There is also warm and sterilizer controls. No spare sealing ring, protective pad, air fryer or broiling tray . Its pot is small in size, 3litre making it suitable for individuals or couples. You get it under £100.
2. DREW & COLE 01113 14 in 1 Intelligent Digital Multi Cooker Black Friday Deals
- DREW & COLE 01113 14 in 1 Intelligent Digital Multi Cooker features flavor-lock technology. This reduces food moistures stopping it from becoming soggy or dry out. And maintain natural flavors
- Has 14 pre set programs: Slow cook, pasta, rice, stew, roast, brown, roast, steam, poach, and soup. There is also bake, bread rise and yoghurt.
- You can also customize your own setting based on your own recipes
- It can be set to keep your food warm after finishing cooking
- You can also set it at which time it should cooking
- It comes with a big 5 litre non-stick, dishwasher safe inner pot, good enough for a medium to a large family. This can cook up to 1.5kg whole chicken
- Its handles stays cool while cooking making it easy to move it out
- You get a recipe book with 40 recipe ideas to get you started.
- You can adjust the temperatures and timer using touch controls. No wasting times turning button around.
- The Drew & Cole CleverChef 14-in-1 multi cooker is easy to use, put in your ingredients, set it and let it cook for you
If you want to slow cook food mixed with hard vegetables like carrots, make sure to steam, boil or brown them first. This is because hard vegetables takes long to cook, boil them for 10 to 15 minutes.You get this best multi cooker UK for under £100.
3. Black Friday Tefal RK302E15 8-in-1 Multicooker, (4 Portions)
- It comes with a 5 litre PTFE non-stick coated bowl, big enough for medium size family
- And like many other multi cookers reviewed in this article, Tefal has a time delay function. And keep warm control. This means that you can set your food to cook and set it to stay warm until you come back home. But, the delay function is not available for the slow cooking function.
- Tefal has a pre set functions for cooking white and brown rice, grains, and oatmeal porridge. There is also steaming, slow cooking and dessert
- It has a handle making it easy to move from one place to another
- You get a recipe book, measuring cup, steam basket and a rice spoon to aid in cooking process
- This Tefal multi cooker can cook up 15 hours and you get it under £100
- Its parts are also dishwasher safe
- It can steam, roast, bake, saute, sear and slow cook
- You can use it for making cakes, desserts, casseroles, risotto, roast, curries, rice and more
- It comes with a big 5.6 litre non-stick pot
- You get a recipe book with 29 recipes
- Make sure to use a separate tin when baking food with high content of sugar and fat
- This multi-cooker cook from the bottom so you have to arrange your ingredients well.
- Crock-Pot Multi-Cooker is good for slow cooking, roasting and steaming. Not as many functions as of other multicookers reviewed in this article
- Its parts are dishwasher safe but not good for its pot
- Be careful though when washing its pot to avoid scratches as there claims of its pot coating peeling out. And when cooking avoid using metal spoon rather try to use a wooden spoon for mixing and a soft brush for washing. Avoid scratching it.
- Apart from that you get this best selling multicooker at around £100
5. Sage BRC600UK the Risotto Plus Multi Cooker Black Friday 2022
- It can steam, saute, slow cook at low or high temperature, make rice and risotto. The sear function is for locking in flavors
- Like all other multicooker, Sage has also a keep warm function to make your food stay warm until saving time
- You get a spoon and a measuring cup
- Sage comes with a 3.7 litre non-stick, ceramic coating, removable cooking pot. This pot can also be set for serving purposes
- You get a steaming tray for steaming vegetables, fish
- The Sage multi cooker has an auto off function that switches off the cooker after cooking. And auto-turn the keep warm function. This helps avoid burnt and soggy food.
- You get it at around 100 pounds
What is a Multi cooker?
A multi cooker is one of the best small kitchen appliances that can do a variety of tasks. It can boil, fry, simmer, bake, grill, roast, steam, stew and browning.It comes with pre set programs that requires a push of button for it to work. There is also pre set functions for keeping the food warm, reheat it or cook it later. You need to activate the functions to make them work.
- You can set your machine to keep the food warm after finishing cooking
- Reheat the cold food or even
- Sterilize baby’s food containers to remove bacteria through steaming them
- You can also set your own time
Not only that, but also they include electronic timer, temperature and pressure controllers. Some includes also WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity besides cooking recipes.
The multicooker consists of a body that is of plastic or stainless steel material or mixtures of the two. There is also a removable or non-removable, non-stick bowl depending on the machine you buy. The non-stic bowl is for preventing burning and food sticking on the bowl bottom. It helps even distribution of heat that results into perfect cooked food.
There is also a cover that prevents food from splashing and drying out. And a small container that collects escaped steam on the lid.
In summary, the multi cooker is a combination of a slow cooker, pressure cooker, an electric pot. You can use it also as a yoghurt maker, oven, microwave, steamer, rice cooker, and more . Check the Rice Cooker Black Friday Deals UK 2022 and or Black Friday Microwave Deals UK 2022 & Cyber Monday Sale
What Can You Use the Multicooker for?
You can use the multicooker for quick or slow cooking:
- Cooking rice, pasta, beans, sausages and eggs among others
- Steaming vegetables and fruits
- Frying meat, fish and chips
- Baking cake, biscuits and pastries
- Making soup, yougurt and broth
- Browing onions, meat or chicken before slow cooking them
You can the temperatures up to 180c depending on the type of food you cook. And with this temperature, you get a lot of options to cook most of the food that requires this amount of heat.
Best Black Friday Cooker Deals UK 2022
- 15% off Induction Hob 4 Zones 60cm 6400w Built-in Electric Induction Cooker Touch control Child-safety Lock stop&go function
- 15% off No products found.
- Deal Price: £39.98 Duronic Hot Plate HP2SS | Table-Top Cooking | 2500W | Stainless-Steel Electric Double Hob with Handles | Two Cast Iron Portable Hob Rings (1500W & 1000W) | For Warming | Cooking | Boiling | Fryer
Cyber Monday Cooker Deals UK 2022
Depending on what you use it for and how often the multi cooker seems to be worth it for most beginners and home chefs.
- It saves time as you do not need to be there while it is cooking. You need to set the programs and let it do its work
- It can cook variety of food saving you a need to buy another kitchen appliance and saving you a storage place. This in comparison to having many appliances.
- It is easy to use due to pre set programs, easy to clean due to non-stick bowl and they are cheap.
- Multicooker uses less oil to cook which is quite good for wait watchers as it reduce the amount of calories
- You get the best multi cooker under £100
- It is multi-purpose saving you money from buying a variety of other kitchen tools
- Switches itself off once finished cooking. It can turn itself into keeping the food warm setting you set it so.
- If time and kitchen space is of essence to you then going for a multi cooker is real worth it.
Buying Guide: What to look for when buying an Electric Cooker
- Type of food it can cook: Some machines limit type of rice cook, they are only set to cook white rice
- Pre-set programmes – Choose the one with set programs based on the type of food you are going to cook often. This will help you save time saving you from having to set it every time.
- Inside pot material used: is it stick or non-stick
- Size: Multicookers come in different sizes both small and big. Choose the one depending on how many people you are going to cook for
- A recipe book to get you started
Things to remember when using the Electric Cooker
- When browning the food, put enough but do not overstuff the cooking pot
- After cooking and want to save the food, remember to remove the lid careful to prevent burning
- Defrost the meat before adding it to the pot to make it cook well
- Add first, large cuts and hard to cook ingredients
Visit us for more Cookers Black Friday 2022 Deals UK as join us for the search of the best Black Friday deals on electric cookers.