Best Vitamix Blender 2020 UK: Find current top Vitamix Ascent A3500, A2300, and Explorean blenders reviews and prices to help you choose wisely.
Best Vitamix Blender 2020 UK
The Vitamix A3500 Ascent Blender is one the best blenders in the market with a lot to offer. It is the latest model.
- Variable speed control settings: There are 10 settings that you can adjust at any time during blending to give you complete control of the texture of the food you are looking for
- Pulse function that provides a burst of power to quickly process the ingredients before blending them, for instance, chopping and cutting ingredients. You can use it for instance when you want to add chunks of vegetables to the soup, making salsa or pulverizing nuts into fine texture without blending them into a creamy mixture.
- Auto shut off function that makes the blender shuts off automatically when not in use. This is a nice feature for kids safety
- Interlock technology that prevents the blender from working if not well secured
- Touchscreen controls for comfort and convenience
- Bluetooth connectivity which enables you to link your blender with an app through your Smartphone via Bluetooth feature. This enables you to receive software updates and a lot of recipes to get you started
- Stainless steel blades that offer enough friction while in action to turn cold ingredients into steaming hot in minutes. This is important especially when you are making soup from the scratch
- 1200 watts motor that is powerful enough to blend even toughest ingredients
- 64-ounce (2-litre container) with measuring tool and lid big enough to blend medium to large batches
- A tamper for pushing the ingredients into the rotating blades to quicken the blending process
- Built-in timer that helps you monitor the time used
- Self-detect technology that is capable of detecting the size of the container and adjust the setting and timer accordingly
- Self cleansing in 30 to 60 seconds by the press of the button. You just need to add warm water and soup and press the button and blend at the highest speed. This is one of the great and time saving features of this machine that reduces the stress of dismantling and washing every individually part separately.
- A recipe book with recipes covering from breakfast to dinner, disserts and
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee for peace of mind
- Vitamix A3500 Ascent Blender is heavy, weighing 9.42kg
- and noisy
Vitamix A3500 vs A2300 vs 7500 VS Professional Series 750 vs 5200
- They both include a 64-ounce container (2-litre size) and variable speed control settings
- The Vitamix A3500 is the latest model with more features than the rest: It includes programmable built-in timer, self detecting technology, and touch screen control setting that others do not have
- The VITAMIX A2300i A2300 Ascent Series Smart Blender also includes a timer but it is a normal digital timer compared to the programmable timer that comes with A3500. In contrast, the professional series 750, 7500 and 5200 do not have a timer
- The Vitamix A3500 and the professional series have preset-programs in place while other models do not have these settings included
What Can You Use Vitamix Blender For?
It can be used to perform a lot of kitchen task and replace most kitchen machines like a stand mixer, food processor, blender, grinder, ice cream maker and more.
You can basically use it for :
- Making hot soup from scratch in minutes
- Making ice cream in seconds
- Grinding nuts, coffee, herbs and more
- Making cake, and cookies mixtures
- Mixing and kneading the flour to make bread or pizza dough
- Chopping fruits and vegetables
- Making Smoothie
- Crashing ice
Which is your best Vitamix Blender so far?