Best Kitchenaid Mixer 2019: Find current top Kitchenaid stand mixers reviews and prices to help you choose your best option wisely.
1. KitchenAid UK 5KSM95PSBCU Artisan Stand Mixer
The thing that set the KitchenAid UK 5KSM95PSBCU Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, Silver apart from others is the quality of its design and the ability to perform more than what a standard kitchen tool can do when more attachments are added to it.
With this in mind let us examine the key features of this Kitchenaid Artisan to find out if it meets your needs and expectations.
- 10-speed settings from a very low number 1 speed to very fast number 10 speed. This is to help you execute any recipe with ease using either wet or dry ingredients
- Drive motor in the head: This design help power down the energy from top to bottom and get everything mixed accordingly
- Rounded tilt-head design that helps accessories reach the bowl with ease making all the ingredients to be mixed perfectly
- 3 necessary attachments: a flat beater for mixing ingredients, a dough hook for kneading and wire for whipping eggs and creams,
- Dust cover for preventing un-necessary splashes
- Pouring spout to help you add more ingredients while the machine is in action
- 4.8-litre mixing bowl, big enough to cater for medium to big size family or making a lot of food at once for future use or party.
- Planetary mixing action: This involves beater moving in one direction then the other while the whisk is in action pushing ingredients from sides to the centre of the bowl causing all ingredients to be mixed together efficiently. You will appreciate this feature the more when you read reviews from other brands where the machines struggle to mix the ingredients evenly.
- Like most multi-purpose kitchen appliances, this Kitchenaid Artisan is a bit heavy weighing 10.5 kg, made up of pure stainless steel aluminium.
- Comes with a flat beater but users prefer Flexi beater instead as it is better at scrapping the sides of the bowl while mixing. In case you also need a Flexi beater, you can buy it at extra cost.
You can use this Kitchenaid Artisan, 5KSM95PSBCU for whipping eggs and creams, mixing cake mixtures and kneading bread/pizza dough. And with the addition of more attachments you can use it to make almost everything from pasta, sausages, smoothies, ice cream, mincemeat, chopping, slicing, grinding and more by simply buying more attachments to accompany it for the job you want it to perform.
There is also an option to buy a glass bowl if you prefer glass to steel.
2. KitchenAid 5K45SSBOB Classic Stand Mixer
This KitchenAid 5K45SSBOB Classic Stand Mixer, 4.3 Litre, 275 W, Onyx Black is more less the same as the Kitchenaid Artisan reviewed above. It also has 10 speed setting, drive motor in the head, tilti-head design, dust cover, and pouring spout. It also comes with 3 basic accessories to get you started: flat beater, whisk, and a dough hook.
What differentiates this classic model from the Artisan is its bowl size, 4.3 litre compared to 4.8 of the Artisan model reviewed above. Also, the color, whereas this model comes in either black or white (5K45SSBWH model), the Kitchenaid artisan, on the other hand, comes in silver color only if you buy it from Amazon UK.
The artisan model is more powerful than the classic model, a better choice if you need it for a big family. However, for most people, the classic model is ok.
3. Kitchenaid 5KSM7591XBER Planetary Stand Mixer
If you want a bigger and powerful KitchenAid stand mixer than the Kitchenaid Artisan, then this Kitchenaid 5KSM7591XBER Planetary Stand Mixer is the one to buy. It comes with a 6.9-litre bowl compared to the 4.8 of the Artisan or and 4.3 of the Kitchenaid classic models reviewed above.
Its motor is also quite powerfully, powered by 500 watts motor compared to the 275 watts of the other two models. This is due to increased ingredients handling capacity from 4.8 to 6.9l.
Otherwise other features of this heavy-duty Kitchenaid 5KSM7591XBERare the same as the other two models: 10-speed settings, tilt head design, and motor in the head. With it you also get three default accessories: whisk, flat beater and dough hook in addition to the splash-guard.
In terms of price as you might expect this 5KSM7591XBER is more expensive than the Kitchenaid Artisan and classic models reviewed above.
It comes in red (5KSM7591XBER model), silver (5KSM7591X model) and white color (5KSM7591XBWH).
4. KitchenAid Mini Stand Mixer
The KitchenAid Mini Stand Mixer, 3.3 L, Honeydew is a new model that was introduced in the UK Market on October 2018. We expect them to be on sale this time.
This Kitchenaid stand mixer offers a Kitchenaid experience to a small family, couples or kitchen. It comes with a 3.3 litre mixing bowl great for personal use too compared to 4.3 of classic, 4.8 of Artisan or 6.9 litre of the heavy-duty Kitchenaid.
This mini machine also comes with a good range of color to choose from ranging from: Hot Sauce, Honeydew, Guava Glaze and Twilight Blue. You also get 5 year warranty compared to one year that comes with other models.
Apart from this, the design, ability and box content apart from the bowl are the same as the other models presented above.
Best Black Friday Kitchenaid Mixer 2019
- Get 16% off KitchenAid 5K45SSBSL Classic Stand Mixer, Die-cast Zinc deal is over. Check Kitchenaid K45SS Review.
- Get 45% off KitchenAid Classic Mixing Bowls (Red, Set of 3)
- Get 26% off KitchenAid 5KSM2FPA Food Processor Attachment (Optional Accessory for KitchenAid Stand Mixers)
- Get 29% off KitchenAid 5KSMMGA Metal Food Grinder Attachment for Stand Mixer
- Deal Price: £17.00 KitchenAid 5SSA Sausage Stuffer (Optional Accessory for KitchenAid Stand Mixers)
- For the current ongoing Kitchenaid deals, check it here.
Best Kitchenaid Mixer 2019: For more options, check the Best Food Mixer 2019 UK