Ever asked yourself, ” what is the best citrus juicer to buy? What is the best juicer for oranges? Is a citrus juicer worth it? or what is the best lemon juicer? All covered as we review the best electric and manual citrus juicers UK 2020.
Best Citrus Juicer Reviews UK 2020
1. Sage 800CPUK the Citrus Press Pro – Best Overall
The Sage 800CPUK the Citrus Press Pro is our number one, overall, best citrus juicer UK 2020 (18x 45×20 cm size). It has a unique quadra-fin shaped cone that makes it possible to juice from very small fruits such as limes to the very big ones such as oranges, lemons and grapefruits.
- Its juice reamer is of acid-resistant, stainless steel material
- This Sage citrus juicer also has a stainless steel filter that you can use it in case you do not want bits in your juice
- It has an ergonomically-designed arm that acts as a pusher. You use it for pushing the fruit which then activates the machine to work
- The moment you place the half-cut fruit on a cone and push it using the arm, activates the machine to start juicing automatically
- The machine also has a tilting drip lip that prevents the machine from messing up your worktop.
- The Sage citrus press pro is easy to wash as its juicing parts are dishwasher safe and you can also wash them easily on a running tap
- No doubt, this Sage juicer is the best lemon, oranges, grapefruits and limes squeezer.
Check this Sage 800CPUK the Citrus Press Pro.
2. Aicok Orange Juicer – Best Orange Juicer
The Aicok Orange Juicer is our number one best orange juicer UK 2020. What makes it stand out from the rest is its stainless steel body and reamer compared to most citrus juicers that are of plastic materials.
- It comes with 2 squeezing cones, a small one for small fruits such as limes and the big one for big fruits such as oranges and grapefruits.
- It works by placing a half-cut fruit on top of the cone and press it with its handle press. The moment you press, the reamer starts to rotate in different direction automatically juicing your fruit
- This Aicok orange juicer machine is powered by a powerful 160 watts motor. However, it a bit loud like most juicers when in action. If you can live with this, and take its durable, stainless steel strength, then this machine is a good value citrus juicer under £50 to have.
- It has a filter that separates the juice from the pulp to give you smooth citrus juice. There is also the anti-drip system that prevents Aicok from messing up your worktop
- It has a few parts that are easy to assemble and disassemble. You can simply clean them under a tap in a few seconds.
- For stability, this juicing machine has non-slip rubber feet that prevent it from slipping
- And for peace of mind, you get 2 years warranty and 30-day return in case you are not pleased with it.
Check the Aicok Orange Juicer.
3. Duronic Citrus Fruit Juicer JE6SR Silver 100W Powerful Citrus Press Juicer
The Duronic Citrus Fruit Juicer JE6SR is one of the best small electric citrus juicers UK 2020 (25x25x41cm in size). It can juice oranges, lemons, grapefruits, clementines, tangerines, limes and more to give you a health homemade juice.
- It has two cones: a small and big one to cater for all your juicing needs. After use and clean up, you can store these cones on top of each other to save you storage space.
- Duronic JE6SR has a dust protector to protect the cones from accumulating dusts and bacteria. You can also use this cover as a pusher to help push ingredients into the machine
- This juicer machine parts are all dishwasher safe and easy to assemble and disassemble
- There is onboard cord storage space underneath the machine
- This Duronic juicer is powered by a powerful 100 watts motor. The machine works by placing a half-cut fruit on a cone and push it with your hand or a pusher. The pushing activates the Duronic to start juicing automatically without the need
4. Braun J300WH Spin Juicer extractor for whole fruit, citrus & vegetables
The Braun J300WH Spin Juicer is one of the best electric citrus juicers UK 2020. It can juice not only citrus fruits but all also ginger, beets, leafy green, celery, and more, just remember to read user manual provided before start juicing.
- Its juicing parts are of plastic materials and are few, easy to clean and they are all dishwasher safe.
- It has a large 75mm feeding tube that can consume the whole fruit without a need to cut it into small pieces. However, it is always a good idea to remove hard seeds and inedible skin.
- Like most electric citrus juicers, this Braun juicer has 2-speed settings, one for soft fruits and vegetables and another one for hard ingredients. You get a bit of wet pulp when juicing soft ingredients when compared to the hard ones.
- With it, it takes about 15 seconds to make a full glass of juice, quite fast and a good one if you are in a hurry.
- It comes with a UK 3 pin Plug so no any hidden extra cost with this Braun juicer and powered a powerful 800 watts motor
- You are advised not to use it to process starchy fruits such as bananas to avoid clogging the machine.
Check the Braun J300WH Spin Juicer on Amazon.
5. in 5 Colors Fruit JUICER Hand Press Juice JUG Citrus Lemon Lime Orange Squeezer
The in in 5 Colors Fruit Juicer is a small, handheld, compact (16.4 X 14 X 11.4cm), best manual citrus juicer. You can use it for juicing oranges, lemons, limes and even grapefruits.
- This citrus press comes with a large 600ml transparent container with a lid and measurement to show you how much juice you collected
- It gives you a clear juice without seed on it as the seeds stay on top reamer while juice gets filtered into a collection jug
- It is easy to use, clean and store. On how to use it, you just put a half-cut fruit on the top of the reamer, press it down and rotate to juice it.
- You can either wash it manually in a running tap or in a dishwasher
- You get this best hand citrus juicer under £10 and choose either a blue one, pink, yellow, red or purple one.
6. G.a HOMEFAVOR 4 in 1 Manual Citrus Juicer
The G.a HOMEFAVOR 4 in 1 Manual Citrus Juicer is our number one best multifunctional citrus juicer. You can use it for not only squeezing citrus but also grating garlic, cheese, ginger and potatoes. Additionally, you can use it also for separating egg york and white.
With all these functionalities, you get it under £10, good value for money.
- As many other citrus juicers, Ga also comes with 2 reamers, a small one for limes and lemons and a big one for big fruits such as oranges and grapefruits.
- This machine has non slip ring at the bottom to keep it stable while in action
- Its parts are also dishwasher safeand even easy to clean in a running tap
Check this G.a HOMEFAVOR Lemon Orange Citrus Squeezer
7. Sfeomi Commercial Manual Fruit Juicer – Best Commercial Citrus Juicer
The Sfeomi Commercial Manual Fruit Juicer is our number one best commercial citrus juicer UK 2020. It is a best compact citrus juicer for restaurant and home use too. You get it under £50 and use it for juicing big fruits with juice such as oranges, grapefruits and pomegranate.
- It is 27.5cm tall and comes in black, red, orange and grey colour options to choose from
- Sfeomi is built-up of long-lasting cast iron material and its reamers are also built up of stainless steel iron making it a long-lasting gadget to have
- It has a strainer that filters juice away from the pulp giving a ready to drink smooth homemade juice
- This compact commercial juicer has a strong rubberized handle that acts as a pusher and, also has suction feet that keep it stable while in action.
- Like other citrus juicers, to make this commercial-grade juicer to work, you just need to cut the fruit in half and place it in a reamer and press the handle
- The machine is easy to clean as its juicing parts are easily detachable and dishwasher safe
Check this Sfeomi Commercial Manual Fruit Juicer on Amazon.
8. Philips HR2744/41 Viva Collection Citrus Press
The Philips HR2744/41 Viva Collection Citrus Press is one of the best selling small, compact electric citrus juicers under £30. What makes it stand out from the rest is its adjustable pulp selector that allows you to have a pulpy or smooth juice.
- This Philips citrus juicer comes with a large 600ml plastic juice container, good enough to fill 2 glasses
- Philips same as Smeg Citrus juicer has a built-in cord storage space at the bottom to
- All its juicing parts are easy to wash by hand and are all dishwasher safe
- You can use it for juicing oranges, grapefruits, limes and lemons
- With it you get a user guide and one year warranty.
Check the Philips HR2744/41 Viva Collection Citrus Press on Amazon.
Citrus Juicers Machine – Buying Guide
You do not need a big centrifugal or masticating juicer to just juice one or two lemons, oranges, limes or grapefruits. That is where the citrus juicing machine comes in. It offers a quick way of making personal and family homemade juice that is free from additives, added sugar and sweeteners but full of vitamin C.
The vitamin C is important for helping you maintain healthy skin, bones, cartilage and blood vessels. It helps to keep your heart health and your blood pressure in control. It also helps your body to absorb iron and boosts its immune system.
Compared to masticating juicers where you need to peel and cut fruits into small pieces and sometimes clog the machine while in action; the citrus are the best and time saving little gadgets.
There are two types of citrus juicers: manual and electric one. They are both good value for money. The difference is the manual one is too involving and needs you to use your muscles to push and rotate the machine, quite an issue if you have handy problems.
The manual citrus juicers are good though for squeezing one or two fruits per time, also good and safe for kids to use too. With them no noisy or loud voice to scare the neighbour or interfere with the ongoing conversation.
But if you want to make big batches of homemade lemon or orange juice, the electric citrus juicer is the best option to go for. They save you time as they squeeze fruits very quickly and offer more yields compared to squeezing by hand. They also have sections that separate the juice from its pulp and seeds.
You can mix juices together to give you the desired taste, for example, lemons with tangerines or clementines with oranges and more.