Find Best Baby Food Maker 2020: These top baby food makers are steamers and processor saving you a lot of time making babies food. Instead of just using a lot of time cooking or steaming food separately then moving it to the food processor you just use one machine to get the job done. Saving time washing a lot of dishes.
Here are our best baby food makers 2020:
1. Philips 4-in-1 Healthy Baby Food Maker Reviews
The Philips 4-in-1 Healthy Baby Food Maker is one of the best 4 in 1 baby food processor capable of defrosting, reheating, steaming and blending meat, vegetables, fruits and more.
- It comes with a 1000ml dishwasher safe plastic jug that is big enough to make up to 4 meals portion
- It features a beep that tells you when the food is ready
- It comes with a spatula for scraping leftover food from the jar
- It comes with an instructional guide and recipe book to get you started into making healthy baby food.
- You have to peel and chop your ingredients before steaming
- After steaming the food, remember to reduce the amount of water by pouring it down before blending so that the blended food will not be too watery.
- Use warm soupy water to clean the food maker parts immediately after finish using it.
- It stains easily depending on the type of food you blend such as carrot.
The Philips 4-in-1 Healthy Baby Food Maker is compact and stylish, easy to clean and use it, good value for money.
2. Tommee Tippee Baby Food Steamer Blender Reviews
The Tommee Tippee Baby Food Steamer Blender is a BPA free food steamer and blender in one with automatic timer to let you set it and leave it working per time set.
The machine can steam and blend meat, vegetables, and fruits with the capability to make them puree or chunky food depend on how you set it.
- The machine turns from steaming to blending automatically. No need to change a container or flip it.
- It has a push-button to select whether to steam or blend and a timer for setting shorter time for chunkier texture and a long time for puree
- With a machine you get a spatula, 200ml plastic jar, storing pots and an instructional manual with recommended steaming time.
- Its jar is quite small 200ml compare to that of the Philips Avent of 1000ml.
- Don’t leave the steamer alone while steaming veggies to be able to empty water before the machine starts blending. This will help you avoid getting watery puree.
The Tommee Tippee Baby Food Steamer Blender is worth considering as one of the best baby food processors under £100. Like the Philips Avent; the Tommee Tippee baby food maker is also easy to use, clean and store.
3. Masha Hand Held Potato Masher & Baby Food Processor Reviews
The Masha Hand Held Potato Masher & Baby Food Processor and electric potato electric masher is one of the best handheld food processors for baby food.
- It great for mashing potatoes and vegetables quickly into a smooth creamy texture with no lumps left behind in less than 20 seconds
- It features rotating blades for helping the machine to mash ingredients quickly and easier.
- You get 3-year product guarantee for peace of mind
Not good for blending, making puree
Why baby food maker? A Buying Guide
While researching as to which is the best food maker for baby food; a question popped up as to why steaming baby food before blending it instead of just boiling it and then blend it. Here is why:
It is claimed that steaming is the best way of making refined low-fat meals while retaining vitamins, textures, and taste compared to boiling where nutrients get lost in the water.
Steamer and blender in one or two different machines? Which is better?
The whole idea of buying or using a food steamer and processor in one is to save you time. Instead of just using a lot of time cooking or steaming food separately then moving it to the blender you just use one machine to get the job done. Saving time washing a lot of dishes.
With a steamer and processor in one you just add chopped meat or vegetables on the steamer add a little bit of water and let the machine do the job for you at the push of the button. Then after you flip the jug and let the processor make tasty puree for your little baby.
For family food, check our reviews on, best food processors UK 2020.