Find Amazon Prime Day Blender Deals UK 2019 by Vitamix, Ninja, Amazon, Nutribullet, Hamilton Beach, Breville and other best food blendersâ brands from both amazon.co.uk and amazon.com. Â As from our observation from the Amazon Prime Day 2016, 2017, and 2018, there is always blender deal with huge discounts to grab and we will feature all the deals in this page as they come in.
- To take advantage of the Prime Day deals, you need to be an Amazon Prime Member, if not yet take advantage of the Amazon Prime 30 Day Free Trial and cancel it within 30 days from now so that you don’t get charged.
- Special Offer: You can also sign up for one week paid membership which cost Â£0.99 only or one month subscription that cost Â£7.99 incase you signed up for a free trial before and no longer qualified for another free trial.
- You can also benefit from Prime Day Deals by subscribing to Amazon Prime Student 6 month free trial or Amazon Household.
- If you have Prime Video account you need to upgrade to full Prime Member in-order to be to participate and
If you are not a member, you can only buy products at non-discounted price.
Amazon Prime Day Blender Deals UK 2019
|1.||Vitamix standard blender|
|2.||Nutribullet RX 1700|
|3.||Breville VBL062 Blend Active Personal Blender|
|4.||Ninja Multi-Serve 1000W Touchscreen Blender CT610UK|
For current on going blender deals, check it here.
For current on going kitchen appliances deals, check it here.
Amazon Prime Day Blender Deals UK 2018
- 60% off Breville Blend-Active Pro Blender, 300 W â Black. Deal is over.
- 49% off Philips AVENT 4-in-1 Healthy Baby Food Maker, White. Deal is over.
- 53% off Tommee Tippee Baby Food Steam Blender, White. Deal is over.
- 50% off Ninja Compact Kitchen System with Nutri Ninja 1200W â BL490UK2 (with Chute). Deal is over.
- 67% off Tefal BL936E42 Ultrablend Plus High-Speed Blender, 1500 W, Silver. Deal is over.
- 20% off AmazonBasics 1.5 Litre ice-Crushing Blender â Black. Deal is over.
- 24% off VonShef 4 in 1 Blender â Multifunctional Smoothie Maker, Juicer & Grinder, 1 L Capacity Jug, Silver.Deal is over.
- There are so many blenders deals today; check them all here.
Amazon Prime Blender Deals UK 2017
- Save 31% on Vitamix Standard Blender, 2 Litre â Red (Certified Refurbished).Deal is Over
- Save 29% on James Martin by Wahl ZX879 Easy Store Table Blender, 600 W, 1.5 L.Deal is Over
- Save 45% on Breville VBL135 Blend Active Personal Blender, 300 W â Orange.Deal is Over
- Save 49% on Breville VBL096 Blend-Active Personal Blender Family Pack â White/Green.Deal is Over
Amazon Prime Blender Deals UK 2016
- 20% Off AmazonBasics Blend and Go Smoothie Blender 600ml â Green.Deal is over.
- 37% off Breville Orange Blend Active.Deal is over.
- 32% Off Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Boss to Go Blender, 0.5 Litre, 10.Deal is over.
Types of Blenders
There are two main types of blenders:
- Hand blender also known as stick or immersion blender and
- Countertop also called jar or jug blender
Hand blenders are good at performing light tasks like blending hot soup ingredients directly in the cooking pan. While countertop blenders are good at performing heavy task of blending ingredients together to cater for a big family. And therefore they are more expensive than the stick blender making them the best choice to grab during Amazon Prime Day Sales 2019.
What Can You Use A Blender For?
The blender can be used to make a lot of thing including making:
- Soup like vegetables or chicken soup. Make sure that the ingredients are cold or warm before blending them unless if you are using a Vitamix that allow blending of hot ingredients.
- Sauces like for making pizza sauce
- Pancakes and waffles mixtures : Just mix all the ingredients together, add them into a blender, switch it on to produce a smooth mix
- Protein shakes
- Homemade mayonnaise, ketchup, peanut butter and more
- Quick bread mixtures like chocolate banana bread
- Salad dressings
- Dips like hummus, salsa
- Crash ice. You need a strong blender like Vitamix to do this
You just need to follow the instruction from your favorite recipe book and mix the ingredients together, add them into the blender and allow it to do its job. If your machine is not strong enough allow intervals.
Blender vs. Juicer
The main difference between blender and juicer is that while blenders crash whole fruits and vegetables to produce thick drink also known as smoothies, the juicers on the other hand crash fruits, separating them from pulp to produce clear juice.
With blending machines, no waste, everything is mixed together to produce a healthier drink unlike juicing machines that only filter juice from the pulp leaving a lot of waste behind.
We hope you get a strong blender with huge discount during this Amazon Prime Day Deals 2019.