But is this AEG km4000 ultramix kitchen machine worth it? Let us find out.
AEG Km4000 Ultramix Food Mixer Reviews
The AEG Km4000 Ultramix Food Mixer is of 42.8 x 41.4 x 28.4 cm size, weighing 9kg and powered by 1000 watt motor.
It features 10 control setting speeds that gives you control over the speed in which the ingredients get mixed.
The ultramix also features an impressive built-in LED light that lets you keep tabs on how the mixing is progressing.
It comes with 2 mixing bowls: a 4.8 litre mixing bowl which is big enough for normal daily use and a 2.9 litre bowl.
Like any other food mixer; AEG km4000 ultramix kitchen machine comes with 3 standard attachments: a balloon whisk, a dough hook and a flat beater. These accessories are all you need to perform all things mixing, kneading and beating.
There is an opportunity to buy other attachments like meat grinder and pasta roller among others as needs arise.
Apart from these 3 necessary attachments; This AEG comes with a splash guard for preventing food splashes and an instructional manual to guide you through on how to use your brand new AEG km4000.
- The km 4000 comes with 2 mixing bowls which is great compared to most if not all other mixers that comes with only one bowl.
- Its metallic gloss color is very good, looks sleek, modern and sturdy.
- It is easy to use and clean.
- This AEG ultramix is a bit heavy, weighing 9kg but slightly light than the Kitchenaid so expect to keep it out on display unless you have large cupboards.
- Like any other mixers; it also a bit noisy like a washing machine while in use.
- Its cable is a bit short about a metre long so you need to keep it fairly close to a socket.
However, the best part of the AEG km4000 kitchen machine is that It comes with 2 mixing bowls which is great compared to most if not all other mixers that comes with only one bowl. And on top of that it has scored a 4.5 stars rating from Amazon customers- which is good.
What do you think about the AEG Km4000 Ultramix Food Mixer?