VonShef Food Mixer Reviews? Find 3 best Vonshef stand mixers to help you decide which is the best one is worth it. Is it the Vonshef stand mixer 5.5 litre silver or the Vonshef 1200w stand mixer red.
Vonshef Food Mixer Reviews : The Best 3
#1: Vonshef Stand Mixer 5.5 Litre Silver ReviewsCheck the current price of this mixer here
- It features planetary motion technology like Kenwood Chef. Where a mixing bowl rotates in opposite direction to the mixing attachment.
- It is black in color, weighing 8kg and of 39 x 35 x 19 cm size.
- The Vonshef comes with a 5.5 litre stainless steel mixing bowl.
- It has 1200watts motor and customer ratings of 4.1 stars at Amazon.
- It comes with a free recipe book and a user guide.
- Has a splashguard that helps prevent food spillages.
- The mixer comes with 3 standard attachments. A dough hook, beaters and a whisk for mixing, mashing, beating, whipping, and kneading.
- You can use it to make cakes, meringues, homemade pizza or bread dough, rolls, buns you name them.
- It features rubber feet for enhancing its stability while using the machine.
- It comes with a one year Vonshef guarantee.
- It is good value for money.
- It is easy to use and clean.
- Easy to follow recipe book with a lot of delicious recipes.
- It is large, 5.5 litre and sturdy.
- It is stylish.
- It is a bit noisy like any other food mixer and not as fast as you might expect it.
- It sometimes comes without a recipe book despite fact that it is your right to get it.
#2:Vonshef 1200W Stand Mixer Red ReviewsCheck its current price here
- It has 6 control setting speeds that allows you to mix, whisk and knead ingredients well.
- This Vonshef mixer comes with 3 standard attachments: a dough hook, beater and a whisk. It also comes with a 5.5 litre stainless steel mixing bowl.
- The mixer has a splash guard for preventing food splashes and rubber feet for stability.
- It comes with a free recipe book.
- Features “planetary mixing motion technology” same as the Kenwood Chef .
- It is stylish, red in color with 1200 watt motor.
- You can use it to make cookies, cakes, bread dough, mashed potatoes etc
- It weighs 8kg and 39cm x 35cm x 19cm size.
- Great value for money.
- Ideal for a small family.
- It is easy to use and clean.
- It is stable with stickers on the bottom to hold it firm.
The highest speed is a bit noisy and it is not as speedy as you might like it.
#3: VonShef Stand Mixer Blender Whisk Machine
- The VonShef stand mixer whisk machine is the cheapest VonShef mixer so far. (this mixer is yet currently unavailable at Amazon)
- Like other Vonshef food mixers; it also has 6 rotary switch control speed.
- This Vonshef stand mixer comes with a 3 basic attachments: a dough hook, beater, and a whisk. It also comes with a splash guard for preventing food spillage.
- The mixer is compact white stand mixer with 650 watts motor and a 4.6 customer’s star rating.
- It comes with a 4 litre stainless steel bowl.
- It is easy to use, clean and keep.
- Great for the occasional baker.
- Not ideal for the professional cook.
- You need to use a spatula for ensuring that all the ingredients gets blended well.
What do you think about the VonShef food mixer?