Kenwood FP731 Multi Pro Food Processor Reviews
The Kenwood FP731 Multi Pro Food Processor can help you get more done in the kitchen and try out new recipes! With less hassle than ever, food preparation is made easy with this amazing product.
It doesn’t matter what you are doing– whether you need to chop, shred, or slice, the Kenwood fp731 multipro food processor can do it all for you and save you a ton of time. This product is Currently unavailable; alternatively check the best selling Kenwood Multi-Pro Classic Food Processor, 1000 W – Silver.
Kenwood FP731 Review : Features and Specifications
Kenwood fp731 food processor is one of the most complete modern appliances for your kitchen on the market that you can buy!
The Kenwood fp731 multipro food processor – white has a 28 bowl capacity. It comes with a 3.0 bowl made of plastic.
- It also comes with a blender that carries a 1.5 liter capacity
- Body comes in white color- Body made of plastic
- Comes with coarse shred/slice disk
- Is dishwasher safe
- Has full safety interlocks
- Has stainless steel blades for chopping precision
- Has a wattage of 900 Watts-
- Has cord storage
- Comes with dough tool and a mini bowl, a recipe book, spatula, and a whisk
- Kenwood fp731 multipro food processor 900 watt comes with twin geared speeds of variable and pulse
- Has a Dual Drive system with a 1000 watt motor
- Has a calibrated 1.5 liter liquidizer
- Detachable blades
Kenwood FP731 Food Processor Reviews : Pros
The Kenwood fp731 multipro food processor Is dishwasher safe so you can throw it right in the dishwasher after you’re done for easy cleaning and clean up
- Comes with a recipe book so you can reference dozens of different recipes for easy inspiration
- Dough tool is included so you can make bread and pastry related dishes and desserts!
- Non slip feet on the Kenwood Multi Pro Processor means that it will stay perfectly in place for you and never slip
- Spatula and whisk are included so you don’t have to buy separately at the store- Detachable blades mean that you can easily switch off blades for clean up.
Customers love it!- Light weight means that you can move it easily and even take it with you to a friend’s house or work if you need to!-
- The Kenwood fp731 looks nice on the counter top with a sleek white deisgn
- Easy to use as well as clean– makes this food processor a dream to clean up after
- Saves you tons of time from hand prepping foods yourself
- Kenwood fp731 multi pro food a great value especially since the processor comes with a bunch of extra attachments- You can slice, chop, mix, blend– whatever you want to do with your food! Make soups, smoothies, milkshakes, grate, and more!- Not too loud- Motor can go up to a thousand watts, giving it a significant amount of power
- More compact than most food processors are
- Kenwood fp731 multipro comes with multiple attachments and accessories: stainless steel blades, discs, multi-mill, maxi blend canopy
- Comes with Kenstore carousel to store all the accessories- Variable speeds also include pulse so that you’re not overly processing your food-
- A great processor that will save you hours over the years when it comes to hand prepping your food- Makes creating amazing dishes easier than ever
- Comes with bowls to catch all the processed food you’re making
- Has a great aesthetic appeal with a minimalist sleek white design
- Has minimal reports of breaking or malfunctioning, making it a product you can trust
- Tons of customers rave about this food processor– always a good sign!- Can be a stand in for your blender or coffee bean grinder if they ever break
Kenwood FP731 Multipro Food Processor Reviews : Cons
Some customers mentioned that they were having a problem with the center spindle(but were sent replacement parts that they could replace in and it worked fine)
- Some have had difficulty getting the Kenwood multipro classic fp731 to work due to the cover lid or mixing bowl were not clicked in place correctly
- Many customers have expressed it is not as quiet as their ideal preferences
- Does not come in other colors such as red or black if that’s what you’re looking for
- Kenwood fp731 food processor white will not work for you if the inserts and the parts are not properly locked together(which can happen occasionally, just check)
- Whisk attachment was not as sturdy for customers as they would have liked- Build quality is good but not flawless
Kenwood Multipro FP731 Review : ConclusionThe Kenwood fp731 multi pro food processor is truly a fantastic machine to have at your disposal in the kitchen. It can do almost anything that you want with food, and that’s a good thing!
You can craft up soups, or absolutely pulverize and liquidate some foods so that they are entirely liquid. Or just grate them for a recipe until they’re at the consistency you want and desire! This processor looks so great on any kitchen counter because it is sleek and smooth with a gorgeous white color. Plus, it won’t take up hardly any of your counter space, making it perfect for smaller spaces(or anywhere!).
Customers love this Kenwood fp731 multipro food processor in white, and it’s certainly not difficult to see why. You can use it for virtually everything under the sun— grinding coffee beans, making pesto, making cake mix or dough, or chopping and slicing vegetables for a stir fry. It can do just about everything, all using a powerful 1000 watt motor to work its way through all your food.
Make cooking fun again with the Kenwood multipro fp731 and see what it’s like to have all your food prepped and processed with electric power behind it! This model is more than capable of handling anything you throw at it.