Find 5 Best Budget Food Processor under £50 UK 2017 that are quite cheap and offer good value for money.
Best Budget Food Processor Under £50 UK 2017
#1: Kenwood Food Processor FPP225 – Silver – Best Value Food Processor
The Kenwood FPP225 food processor features the latest Kenwood in bowl technology for fast processing and increased bowl capacity
- The Kenwood FPP225 is powered by a 750 watt motor that is sufficient enough to chop, cut and shred.
- It comes with an interlocked bowl and blender for increased safety and ease of operation.
- It comes packaged with a variety of attachments for increased functionality.
- The Kenwood FPP225 blades and reversible discs (can be used on both sides) are made of durable stainless steel.
- You can prepare purees, soups, sauces, salads dips and vegetables with the Kenwood FPP225.
#2: Kenwood FPP220 Food Processor – White – Best Food Processor for Small Kitchen
Ideal for small kitchens is theKenwood FPP220 Food Processor. It is small and compact; best food processor with blender.
As a food processor, the fpp220 features a 1.2 litre bowl that can adjust itself to accommodate 20% more ingredients.
The processor also comes with a number of high quality stainless steel attachments like the:
- stainless steel knife blade for chopping cheese, carrots, tomatoes and much more
- shredding and slicing disc and a
- Whipping tool for beating creams, eggs…
All the attachments are detachable and dishwasher safe.
The Kenwood FPP220 features 750watts powerful motor with only 2 adjustable speed control setting level. Other processors however have up to 6 level speeds.
Its blender attachment is great for making homemade smoothie, soup, and milkshakes.
Apart from the attachments; ThisKenwood food processor features safety features such as the non-slip feet on a processor and a locking lid on the blender.
#3: Kenwood FP126 Compact Food Processor – Best Food Processor for Beginners
The Kenwood FP126 Compact Food Processor is compact and small food processor for beginners, making small quantity of food at a time.
Being small; it is easy to store and hence ideal for small kitchens too just as the best selling Kenwood FPP220 food processor.
Compared with other food processors with 2 to 6 speed control setting, this fp126 features only single speed hence making it very easy to use for first time users.
Apart from the speed control settings; the fp126 features a 1.4 litre bowl, and a number of attachments to make your life a bit easier.
Its attachments include dishwasher safe chopping blade, a shredder and a whisk tool.
Like other food processor the Kenwood fp126 composed of non-slip feet and safety lock features to keep it safe especially in houses with children.
#4: Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper – Best Mini Food Processor
The Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper is a great kitchen machine for preparing vegetables, sauces and dips. You can use it for chopping onions, tomatoes, meat, breadcrumbs, garlic, ginger, for making mayonnaise, pasta and curry sauces.
The Kenwood CH180 is very small and compact weighing 0.948kg.
It has 2 speed control settings and comes with a 0.35litre dishwasher safe bowl.
Like other food processor; this mini chopper food processor also features non-slip feet and interlock bowl for security reasons.
This best mini food processor cannot be used however with hot ingredients, crushing ice, gridding coffee or hard spices or turning caster into icing sugar or even making dough.
- 1 Best Budget Food Processor Under £50 UK 2017
- 1.1 #1: Kenwood Food Processor FPP225 – Silver – Best Value Food Processor
- 1.2 #2: Kenwood FPP220 Food Processor – White – Best Food Processor for Small Kitchen
- 1.3 #3: Kenwood FP126 Compact Food Processor – Best Food Processor for Beginners
- 1.4 #4: Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper – Best Mini Food Processor