Sage Scraper Mixer Pro Reviews
Sage Scraper Mixer Pro ? There is only one Sage food mixer sold at Amazon UK titled Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Scrape Mixer Pro.
How does this Sage Food Mixer handle its many tasks in general? Let us find out.
- Sage mixer pro is Powered by 1000watt motor
- Comes with 3 attachments: flat beater, a dough hook and a wire whisk
- Features variable speed control setting
- Comes with 2 year repair warranty
- Comes with a 4.7 litre mixing bowl
- Suitable for a medium family servings
Sage Scraper Mixer Pro vs Kitchenaid
Click to read Sage scraper mixer pro reviews on Amazon.
Sage Scraper Mixer Pro Review
Meals are the most important part of the day- they fuel our system. However, sometimes we spend time and energy that we do not have on the preparation, than the cooking. We need something to speed up the process, as well as allow us to do other tasks, in order to cut the time we spend on preparation shorter.
Sage By Heston Blumenthal Scraper Mixer Pro Product Description
- Power: Close to Vonshef food mixer; The Sage food mixer comes out strong with 1000W power, ensuring it, and any ingredients that goes into it, can take a beating, pun intended.
- Reach :The Sage mixer beater is designed to be able to scrape the entire bowl, sides and bottom included. You can then be sure that none of the mixture will go to waste, and you will not have to waste time and effort scraping it yourself.
- Consistency :Paired with the beater design, the Sage mixer pro also applies planetary mixing, getting all the ingredients into the mixture to keep it consistent.
- Multi-tasking and Reliability:
The Sage scrape mixer pro includes both a timer and load sensor, with the former being a typical count up or down, and the latter adjusting the motor to match the speed selected, depending on the load. You will not have to worry about watching over your mixture while the Sage is hard at work, which gives you some time to be on top of other areas of preparation.
On the structural front, the Sage by heston blumenthal the scraper mixer pro weighs 9kg just like the AEG food mixer, with a sleek silver design. It is heavy and sturdy enough to be able to plow through 4.7 litres of the thickest dips, dough and creams with a 1000watt motor, without buzzing around and falling off the counter while you are preheating the oven.
This Sage scraper mixer pro comes with a wide variety of accessories: scraper beater, standard flat beater, dough hook, wire whisk, splash guard and spatula, all designed to be extra wide to for added reach and consistency.
What Really Sets the Sage Scraper Mixer Pro Apart From Other Mixers?
- Motor protection : The Sage by heston blumenthal scraper mixer pro has become a worthy investment with self protection- a sensor will indicate whether it is taking too much of a beating, taking into account both the temperature and load of the mixture. The remedy is as easy as unplugging or resetting the power.
- Timer : A mixture is only as good as the time used to work on it. There is a small window wherein it is mixed perfectly, otherwise it comes out lumpy or aired out, with too little or too much mixing. This Sage scrape mixer pro has a built in timer, allowing you to capitalize on that small window, as well as use the time to do other tasks.
- Accessories : Most other mixers also come with accessories, however, those included with the Sage by heston blumenthal the scraper mixer pro take into account how it is designed to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. The accessories are made extra-wide, just for this purpose.
- Scraper beater: As already mentioned above, the Sage scraper mixer pro ‘Scraper Beater’ is designed with consistency and reach in mind. It has a special flexible blade that will run against the sides and bottom of the bowl, getting each and every glop of mixture to maintain consistency.
Sage Scraper Mixer Pro Review: Final Verdict
At the end of the day, we want our meals to be a time of relaxation and enjoyment. Preparation can be a huge pain, however, Sage by heston blumenthal the scraper mixer pro takes over so much of the grind for us.
It not only takes care of the mixture, but takes care of itself, leaving you with less worries of it breaking down while you prepare the table. It is a powerhouse of a mixer with a powerful motor and tons of features that offers convenience and efficiency, which is what you really paying for.
The structure also, in particular, has given satisfaction to most of those who have bought it. At 9kg, it is heavier than other mixers; however, you can be sure that once you turn it on, it will stay steady on the counter top.
With its high rating, the Sage by heston blumenthal scraper mixer pro features, the solid build and contemporary design, it is evident that this is a mixer that gets the job done, and then some.
What do you think about the Sage Scraper Mixer Pro?