The Andrew James Ice Cream Maker is one of the best ice cream makers in the market today. It comes in white, blue and red colors.
Andrew James Ice Cream Maker Review : Key Features
- It comes with: a cover, ingredient funnel, paddle, freezing bowl and a mixing bowl.
- The ice maker has a fast freezing insulated freezer bowl of one litre capacity.
- It weighs 1.5kg, silver in color and of 23 x 13 x 23 cm.
- The Andrew James ice-maker takes between 20 to 30 minutes to process ice cream
The processed ice-cream is a bit sloppy hence a need to stick it the deep freezer to firm it up. Concerning this issue if after 45 minutes the mix is not firm enough; switch off your mixer. Place the ice-cream into the container and put it into the freezer until frozen to the way you want it.
According to the Andrew James Ice Cream Maker instruction manual ; you have to:
- Wash the ice cream maker before you start using it.
- You need to place the freezing bowl into a plastic bag and then into a freezer 24 hours in advance.
- Prepare the ice cream mix and if necessary, allow the mix to cool in a refrigerator.
- Remember to switch off the machine first before adding the mix into a bowl. This will help prevent the mix from immediately freezing on the inside of the bowl.
- You are not to use metal utensils to remove the mix from the freezing bowl.
- You can clean all your ice cream maker accessories in warm soapy water.
What do customers say about this Ice Cream Maker Attachment?
- I can’t fault it in any way.
- This Andrew James ice maker is very well made and sturdy.
- Its accompanied recipe booklet is great.
- This ice cream maker is very easy to use, clean and keep.