We have reviewed several best food processors UK 2017: Some of these best selling, top rated food processors are under £100. Others are high end multi-purpose food processors with a price range between £100 and £300.
But which one is the best? Let us find out.
Check latest Black Friday Food Processor Deals UK 2017.
Top 5 Best Food Processors UK 2017
|No.||Picture||Food Processor detailed reviews||Weight (kg)||Capacity (Litre)||Customer Ratings||Best Price|
|No.||Picture||Food Processor detailed reviews||Weight (kg)||Capacity (Litre)||Customer Ratings||Best Price|
|1||Kenwood KHH326WH MultiOne||5||4.3||4.4|
|2||Magimix 5200xl||12||3.6, 2.6 & 1.2 (3 bowls)||4.4|
|3||Ninja BL682 Auto IQ||8||1.8||4.6|
|4||Sage Kitchen Wizz Pro||2.5||3.7||4.6|
|5||Philips HR7761/01 750||3.7||1.75||4.2|
Food processors can chop, slice, dice, knead, grate and even shred your food. This saves you the effort and time to do this . What could have taken you several minutes or hours can do it in a matter of seconds .
And here is our top 5 detailed food processors reviews UK 2017.
Best Food Processor Reviews UK 2017
#1: Kenwood KHH326WH MultiOne
The Kenwood KHH326WH MultiOne food processor is the number one best all-in-one food processor in the UK market right now.
It comes as:
- A food processor – as a food processor the khh326wh comes with a knife blade , 3 grating and slicing discs. You can it for slicing, grating and chopping carrots, cheese, nuts, vegetables and much more
- a food mixer- as a food mixer the Kenwood khh326wh comes with 3 mixing attachments. A beater for beating eggs. A dough hook for kneading dough and a whisk for whipping creams and adding air into cake mixers.
- a 1.2 glass blender for making soups, smoothie and iced drinks,
- a juicer – as a juicer it comes with citrus and centrifugal attachments for making juice
- a mincer – as a mincer it comes with a meat grinding attachments and
- a liquidiser.
It features a very big 4.3 litre mixing bowl.
- poor hard to follow instruction manual
#2:Magimix 5200xl Review
The Magimix 5200XL Food Processor, the best food processor under £300. It is set to make your life in the kitchen a lot easier. It comes in different colors: red, satin, black, cream and white.
No matter what you want to do this device has great facility. It will let you complete the most difficult of tasks with relative ease.
- Recipe and instruction book
- A box for storing accessories
- Citrus press
- Parmesan disc
- A 4mm and 2mm reversible disc is for grating and slicing
- A whisk for eggs
- Double blade
- A blender
So from the above list you can see that you will gain so much by buying this product. The above accessories are just perfect for making your work in the kitchen a lot less tedious.
Magimix 5200XL Food Processor Reviews
- The good news is that you get an accessory box that allows you to store the blades, the disc and the whisk. This is very helpful if you have children in the house and you do not want to expose them to any kind of danger.
- The machine operates on a noiseless induction motor.
- The machine has the ability to adjust the power for the different tasks such as bake, blend, whisk, chop and slice.
- The bowls are made of poly carbonate and they function independently; so you can work on multiple tasks at the same time.
#3: Ninja BL682 Auto IQ
The new edition Ninja BL682 Auto IQ Complete Kitchen System with Nutri Ninja, the best food processor under £200 is the one to watch. It comes as a full all in one food processor composed of a:
- A food processor
- A blender capable of crushing ice and frozen ingredients in seconds. Great for homemade smoothie
- Spice and coffee grinder and a
- Nutrient & Vitamin Extractor
- Not ideal for chopping small quantities of ingredients
- Can’t blend hot liquid or otherwise its plastic body blender will crack
As the food processor, the Ninja BL682 comes with a number of attachments:
- Pro Extractor Blades for breaking seeds, ice and whole food
- Total crushing blade for crushing ice and frozen food
- A kneading blade for kneading a dough
- Slicing, grating and shredding discs and 1.8 litre bowl
#4: Sage Kitchen Wizz Pro
What are the unique features of this Sage food processor?
- The Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Kitchen Wizz Pro Food Processor, 3.7 Litre, 2000 Watt has 4 way chopping blades that will enable you to process large quantity of vegetables in a consistent and faster way. Since the blades are sharper, you will be able to do the job of slicing, chopping and shredding in an easier way.
- The adjustable disk shaft of this equipment are of reinforced stainless steel. This helps it stays steady even while slicing large quantity of vegetables. The size of the blade increments from 0.5mm to 8mm in thickness.
- With the pack, you will also get 2.5 liter bowl for processing various vegetables and fruits.
- The food processor gets the massive power from the 2000 Watt drive motor that is the best in its class. It is a single speed motor that has few movable parts and thereby has ability to last longer. The company provides 25 years of warranty on the motor of this equipment.
- For ease of use, the food processor has on and off controls . You will also get to experience the pulse control feature of this equipment. This feature is useful if you want to use this equipment for a shorter duration.
- The brand provides three separate blades with this equipment for easy processing. You will get a mini blade for the recommended bowl used for mini processing. A dough blade to combine various ingredients and make dough out of it. And a heavy duty four blade that will enable you to slice or cut vegetables in a convenient way.
- Besides this, you will also get five different adjustable discs . For example, a julienne disc to cut thin and long strips. A reversible disc for shredding. A whisking disc to make a batter out of cream and egg white and an adjustable disc for slicing.
- The kitchen equipment has a unique LCD display that will enable you to view the timer in a convenient way.
- You will also get various sizes of storage containers to make processing easier.
- You will be able to seal various attachments to the base of the bowl with the help of water tight sealing technology. This will prevent leakage of various liquid . And besides this; you will also get opportunity to increase the capacity by 25%.
- A spatula and cleaning brush is also one unique of accessories of this equipment. Now you can clean up the left over processed item from the specific bowl.
Sage Food Processor Reviews/expert opinion
The various accessories provided by the Sage are useful. To provide utmost safety, you will get an accessory box. Besides this, the equipment will not operate until the bowl is in a correct manner. This is also one of the vital features of this food processor.
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Kitchen Wizz Pro Food Processor, 3.7 Litre, 2000 Watt Pros
- Will enable you to cut or slice large vegetables or fruits in a convenient way.
- Has a massive motor with 25 years of warranty. Built to process good quantity of vegetables and fruits.
- You will get to slice vegetables and fruits in various sizes and thickness with the help of adjustable blades.
- Get a big bowl of 2.5 liters that will enable you to process large quantity of vegetables and fruits.
- There are many unique features of this Kitchen Wizz Pro that a user will get accustomed only after prolong use.
Kitchen Wizz Pro Review: Overall Verdict
The Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Kitchen Wizz Pro Food Processor, 3.7 Litre, 2000 Watt is surely a good investment of your valuable money. You will be able to complete the job of food processing in an easier way.
The various adjustable blades of this appliance will enable you to slice or cut various ingredients in a uniform manner. Get this unique kitchen appliance and enjoy cooking.
#5: Philips HR7761/01 750 : Best Food Processor Under 100
Philips HR7761/01 750W Kitchen Food Processor, the best food processor under 100. Here are some of the features that set the Philips 7761/01:
- Philips HR7761/01 performs up to 28 food preparation functions.
- It features a powerful 750 Watt, sufficient for all your chopping, mixing and cutting needs.
- Features a power-chop technology for high performance chopping.
- Comes fitted with dual variable speeds and a pulse function for ease of use and flexibility.
The Philips HR7761/01 has a 750 watts high performance motor for efficient chopping, cutting and shredding. It has a strong base that remains stable irrespective of the different tasks thrown at it. From kneading to chopping the stand remains quite sturdy.
Philips HR7761/01 comes with multiple accessories that greatly improves its functionality to perform up to 28 functions. Its discs can granulate, slice and shred.
Philips HR7761/01 comes fitted with a liquidiser and grinder. The thing that sets it apart from the rest is the combination of different blade shapes for angled cutting. This makes it possible to process all ingredients at an optimal pace.
The bowl is detachable for easy cleaning. The Philips powerchop has a hidden shaft that stops soups and liquid ingredients from spilling. This feature is specific to the Philips Powerchop viva HR7761/01. The 1.75L blender jug is of a break resistant material. The grinder can grind coffee, spices and a lot more by fixing into position the 250 ml grinding attachment.
#6: Andrew James Food Processor with Blender : Best Food Processor Under £100
The Andrew James Food Processor with Blender is one of the best food processors under 100 . It weighs 3.8kg and of 24 x 21.5 x 38 cm dimension.
This food processor comes with a 1.4 litre capacity bowl, and a 1.8 litre blender. You also get chopping and kneading blades, shredding, grating and slicing discs. You will use this blades and discs for everything chopping, shredding, kneading, grating and slicing.
The processor features 700watts motor with 2 speed levels, a pulse, and suckers on the base. The suckers are there to keep it firm while in action.
You can use it making sauces, salads, pastry, and smoothie. The Andrew James food processor can whip creams and knead dough.
-The food processor will not work if the lid is not well locked for safety reasons
-It is quite bit large (24 x 21.5 x 38 cm dimension), can take up a bit of space on your worktop
Apart from these cons the Andrew James Food Processor with Blender is quite versatile, sturdy, ease to use, clean and store. It looks good too. With it you get 2 year warranty.
Best Food Processors Buying Guide
Mini Food Processor Vs Full Size
There are few differences between the two. One is that while the mini food processors are for small quantities of food. The full size food processors are for preparing large quantities of food.
The mini processors bowl are quite small, most of them are in the range of 1 litre capacity and below. While that of full size processors can be up to 3 litre capacity depending on which one you buy.
Another difference is in the price tag. Mini food processors are quite cheap, compared to the high end full size food processors. You can get the mini chopper for as low as £15 pound while the full size starts from £40 to £300.
Look out for the attachments supplied with the food processor.
Types of Bowl
Blade Types for Food Processors
- Top 5 Best Food Processors UK 2017
- Best Food Processor Reviews UK 2017
- Best Food Processors Buying Guide