The Best Food Processor UK 2017
Food processors chop, slice, dice, knead, grate and even shred your food. This saves you the effort and time to do this manually. What could have taken you several minutes or hours can easily be done in a matter of seconds .
Food processors give you the versatility to make all kinds of food from pureeing, making smoothies, mayonnaise to crumbling pastry. It is a complete cooking machine that will make your food preparation easy and fun.
Below are the top 5 best food processors basing on research, customer reviews and expert opinions.
Top 7 Best Food Processor 2017 UK
#1: Kenwood KHH326WH MultiOne – Best All in One Food Processor
The Kenwood KHH326WH MultiOne food processor is the number one best all-in-one food processor in the UK market right now.
It comes as:
- A food processor – as a food processor it comes with a knife blade and 3 grating and slicing discs for slicing, grating and chopping carrots, cheese, nuts, vegetables and much more
- a food mixer- as a food mixer it comes with 3 mixing attachments: a beater for beating eggs, a dough hook for kneading dough and a whisk for whipping creams and adding air into cake mixers.
- a 1.2 glass blender for making soups, smoothie and iced drinks,
- a juicer – as a juicer it comes with citrus and centrifugal attachments for making juice
- a mincer – as a mincer it comes with a meat grinding attachments and
- a liquidiser.
It features a very big 4.3 litre mixing bowl.
- poor hard to follow instruction manual
Click to read what Amazon customers say about how to make most of this multi-one Kenwood KHH326WH food processor
#2:Magimix 5200xl Food Processor – 3 in 1 Food Processor
The Magimix 5200XL Food Processor is specifically designed to make your life in the kitchen a lot easier. It comes in different colors: red, satin, black, cream and white.
No matter what you want to do this device has great facility. There is no doubt that this food processor will let you complete the most difficult of tasks with relative ease.
There is no doubt that Magimix 5200xl premium edition offers the maximum when it comes to the functionality. There are actually three food processors in this device. There is a large bowl which is considered to be the main bowl with a capacity of 3.7 liters; this bowl is perfect for big quantities. The mini bowl has a capacity of 1.2 liters and you use this for processing small portions. The medium bowl has a capacity of 2.6 liters and this is used for slicing and grating.
All the bowls are made from super strong polycarbonate, the blades are manufactured by using Sabatier steel. The best part is that this Magimix 18534 Food Processor Satin Finish comes with wonderful accessories that are listed below.
- Recipe and instruction book
- A box for storing accessories
- Citrus press
- Parmesan disc
- A 4mm and 2mm reversible disc that can be used for grating and slicing
- A whisk for eggs
- Double blade
- A blender
So from the above list you can see that you will gain so much by buying this product. The above accessories are just perfect for making your work in the kitchen a lot less tedious.
#3: Magimix 5200XL Food Processor Reviews
The Magimix 5200XL Food Processorhas been greatly loved by the users and has given it a 5 star rating. Unlike its previous models this is a lot taller and it somehow manages to fit under cupboards. Had the product been a little taller it would be difficult to accommodate it. This particular model has good accessories. The Parmesan disc is an absolute delight to use. Overall this product will never disappoint the cooking enthusiasts.
It is needless to say that this wonderful gadget can be used for a variety of cooking related activities like shredding, slicing and chopping. With this device you can literally pre pare food like baked dishes, salads, vegetable dips and salsa. If you are a pizza lover then you should by this device without any hesitation. The double blade that is available with this gadget allows you to make pizza dough.
With this device you can save loads of time especially for those dishes that need intricate preparation. By utilizing this food processor you are completely eliminating the use of your hands so you do not feel tired even after you have cooked. Attaching accessories are not difficult at all; the guidelines mentioned in the instruction manual.
- The good news is that you get an accessory box that allows you to store the blades, the disc and the whisk. This is very helpful if you have children in the house and you do not want to expose them to any kind of danger.
- The machine operates on a noiseless induction motor.
- The machine also has the ability to adjust the power for the different tasks such as bake, blend, whisk, chop and slice.
- The bowls are made of poly carbonate and they function independently; so you can work on multiple tasks at the same time.
Now just like any other product this Magimix 18534 5200XL Food Processor Satin Finish too has its set of drawbacks. Customers have often reported mal-functioning of the accessories. This device is designed to carry out three different activities at the same time and this also causes the device to overheat.
Some users have complained about this machine very complicated to use. Certain users have also pointed out that the machine malfunctions as it tries to complete many activities at same time.
This Magimix 5200XL Food Processor is packed with cool features and it comes with the right accessories. The device is a great time saver, so you will end up loving cooking all the more thanks to this device. So buy this gadget without hesitation.
#4: Ninja BL682 Auto IQ Complete Kitchen System with Nutri Ninja – Best Food Processor and Blender
The new edition Ninja BL682 Auto IQ Complete Kitchen System with Nutri Ninja is the one to watch. It comes as a full functionally all in one food processor composed of a:
- A food processor
- A blender capable of crushing ice and frozen ingredients in seconds; great for homemade smoothie
- Spice and coffee grinder and a
- Nutrient & Vitamin Extractor
- Not ideal for chopping small quantities of ingredients
- Can’t blend hot liquid or otherwise its plastic body blender will crack
As the food processor, the Ninja BL682 comes with a number of attachments:
- Pro Extractor Blades for breaking seeds, ice and whole food
- Total crushing blade for crushing ice and frozen food
- A kneading blade for kneading a dough
- Slicing, grating and shredding discs and 1.8 litre bowl
Above all the new edition Ninja BL682 Auto IQ Complete Kitchen System with Nutri Ninja features 8 pre programmed control setting and a one touch auto IQ setting for ease of use and time saving to creating smoothie, great tasting food and rich chilled drinks .
The processor is powered by a very powerful 1500watts motor that is able to turn the ice into snow in seconds.
If it is the best all in one food processor that is what you is looking for then – the Ninja BL682 Auto IQ Complete Kitchen System is worth it.
#5: Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Kitchen Wizz Pro Food Processor
The Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Kitchen Wizz Pro Food Processor that has been built to provide utmost comfort to the person who spends most of the valuable time in kitchen.
The unique slicer of the Sage processor is extremely safe and enables users to cut long and even slices with even thickness. If you are fond of small slices then it can be bit difficult to get required size with the help of this food processor. Even though it’s not such a big issue as the makers of this equipment has shown unique engineering at its best.
What are the unique features of this Sage food processor?
- The Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Kitchen Wizz Pro Food Processor, 3.7 Litre, 2000 Watt has 4 way chopping blades that will enable you to process large quantity of vegetables in a consistent and faster way. Since the blades are extremely sharper, you will be able to do the job of slicing, chopping and shredding in an easier way.
- The adjustable disk shaft of this equipment has been made out of reinforced stainless steel that stays steady even while slicing large quantity of vegetables. The size of the blade increments from 0.5mm to 8mm in thickness.
- With the pack, you will also get 2.5 liter bowl for the purpose of processing various vegetables and fruits.
- The food processor gets the massive power from the 2000 Watt drive motor that is surely the best in its class. It is a single speed motor that has few movable parts and thereby has been designed to last longer. The company provides 25 years of warranty on the motor of this equipment.
- For ease of use, the food processor has on and off controls that can easily be controlled by a new user. You will also get to experience the pulse control feature of this equipment. This feature is extremely useful if you want to use this equipment for a shorter duration.
- The brand provides three separate blades with this equipment for easy processing. You will get a mini blade for the recommended bowl used for mini processing, a dough blade to combine various ingredients and make dough out of it and lastly a heavy duty four blade that will enable you to slice or cut vegetables in a convenient way.
- Besides this, you will also get five different adjustable discs with this kitchen equipment. For example, a julienne disc to cut thin and long strips, a reversible disc for the purpose of shredding, a whisking disc to make a batter out of cream and egg white and lastly an adjustable disc for slicing.
- The kitchen equipment has a unique LCD display that will enable you to view the timer in a convenient way.
- You will also be provided various sizes of storage containers to make processing easier.
- You will be able to seal various attachments of the equipment efficiently to the base of the bowl with the help of water tight sealing technology. This will prevent leakage of various liquid and besides this; you will also get opportunity to increase the capacity by 25%.
- A spatula and cleaning brush is also one unique of accessories of this equipment. Now you can easily clean up the left over processed item from the specific bowl.
Sage Food Processor Reviews/expert opinion
The various accessories provided by the Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Kitchen Wizz Pro Food Processor, 3.7 Litre, 2000 Watt are extremely useful. To provide utmost safety, you will get an accessory box in which the various accessories can be stored neatly. Besides this, the equipment will not operate until the bowl is placed in a correct manner. This is also one of the vital features of this food processor.
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Kitchen Wizz Pro Food Processor, 3.7 Litre, 2000 Watt Pros
- Will enable you to cut or slice large vegetables or fruits in a convenient way.
- Has a massive motor with 25 years of warranty. Built to process good quantity of vegetables and fruits.
- You will get to slice vegetables and fruits in various sizes and thickness with the help of adjustable blades.
- Get a big bowl of 2.5 liters that will enable you to process large quantity of vegetables and fruits.
- There are many unique features of this Kitchen Wizz Pro that a user will get accustomed only after prolong use.
Check also the Sage food mixer reviews for more insight.
Kitchen Wizz Pro Review: Overall Verdict
The Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Kitchen Wizz Pro Food Processor, 3.7 Litre, 2000 Watt is surely a good investment of your valuable money. You will be able to complete the job of food processing in an easier way.
The various adjustable blades of this appliance will enable you to slice or cut various ingredients in a uniform manner. Get this unique kitchen appliance and enjoy cooking.
#5: Philips HR7761/01 750 W Kitchen Food Processor – Best Food Processor under 100
The Philips HR7761/01 750W Kitchen Food Processor, the best budget food processor under £100. Here are some of the features that set the Philips 7761/01:
- Philips HR7761/01 performs up to 28 food preparation functions.
- It features a powerful 750 Watt, sufficient for all your chopping, mixing and cutting needs.
- Features a power-chop technology for high performance chopping.
- Comes fitted with dual variable speeds and a pulse function for ease of use and flexibility.
The Philips HR7761/01 is powered by a 750 watts high performance motor for efficient chopping, cutting and shredding. It has a strong base that remains stable irrespective of the different tasks thrown at it. From kneading to chopping the stand remains quite sturdy.
Philips HR7761/01 comes with multiple accessories that greatly improves its functionality to perform up to 28 functions. Its discs can granulate, slice and shred.
Philips HR7761/01 comes fitted with a liquidiser and grinder. The thing that sets it apart from the rest is the combination of different blade shapes for angled cutting. This makes it possible to process all ingredients at an optimal pace.
The bowl is detachable for easy cleaning. The Philips powerchop has a hidden shaft that stops soups and liquid ingredients from spilling. This feature is specific to the Philips Powerchop viva HR7761/01. The 1.75L blender jug is made of a break resistant material. The grinder can grind coffee, spices and a lot more by fixing into position the 250 ml grinding attachment.
Food Processors Buying Guide
Types of Food Processors
There are a number of food processors out there ranging from small food processors popularly called mini choppers, food mixers which normally bigger than food processors and solid top of the range food processors . Types of Food Processor
The most common processors are the :
- Food mixers mainly used for baking and general food preparation like whipping, kneading and mixing.
- Mini choppers which are in effect small food processors and of course
- Food processors mainly used for chopping, cutting and mixing.
Which food processor to buy UK 2017? This will be down to your needs and what exactly suits your present condition. Usually the bigger the machine, the more functionality and attachments you will get. You have to work out if a big processor will fit into your kitchen space. Big processors come with different sizes of bowls for both small and large food preparation.
Look out for the attachments supplied with the food processor.
The attachments should be versatile enough to provide you all rounded functionality. Best food processors have shredders, blades (for chopping, shredding and cutting). Presses to squeeze out juice and inbuilt liquidators.
The processor should be easy to assemble and disassemble. This makes it easy and quick to clean and put together for use.
The motor power of your processor determines how effective your machine will be able to chop, shred and cut. Ideally motor power of 600w-1000w will perform well in most food processing tasks. Such high motor power will also give you multiple speeds for the different types of food you will want to process.
This is especially important for food mixers, you need a big bowl that will swing it for most occasions: wedding cake, Christmas cake, birthday cake…the large size bowl gives you versatility. In case you are baking a small sized cake, you can still use the large bowl or a smaller bowl supplied with the food mixer.
Types of Bowl
Preferably go for circular bowls. Unlike other shapes, they are easy to clean because you don’t have to deal with sticky mixtures hidden in corners. A simple run through the dish washer or rinsing with your hands will do.
Food processors that give you the option to blend your food provide you the versatility you need for top notch food preparation. With the food blending functionality you can make smoothies, fruit drinks, soups and milk shakes.
Blade Types for Food Processors
Knife blade: This is a versatile blade that can used for chopping, mixing and mixing. This is a standard blade in most food processors.
Dough Blade/Hook: this blade is mainly used for baking. You can comfortably use it for recipes that involve yeast (dough, cake, pizza etc.)
Shredding and slicing blade; As the name suggests this blade is used to slide and shred in different sizes (large, medium and large).
Grating blade: mostly used to dice vegetables and cheese.
Blades are made of different materials from plastic to stainless steel. Choose models with stainless steel attachments. They last long and will provide value for money.
Check out to see whether the processor you are buying has a dishwasher safe icon.
So far we have covered the 5 Best Food Processors under various categories; and the ….being the all around best food processor on the uk market so far?
- 1 Top 7 Best Food Processor 2017 UK
- 1.1 #1: Kenwood KHH326WH MultiOne – Best All in One Food Processor
- 1.2 #2:Magimix 5200xl Food Processor – 3 in 1 Food Processor
- 1.3 #3: Magimix 5200XL Food Processor Reviews
- 1.4 #4: Ninja BL682 Auto IQ Complete Kitchen System with Nutri Ninja – Best Food Processor and Blender
- 1.5 #5: Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Kitchen Wizz Pro Food Processor
- 1.6 #5: Philips HR7761/01 750 W Kitchen Food Processor – Best Food Processor under 100
- 2 Food Processors Buying Guide