Breville Food Mixer Reviews
Breville Food Mixer Reviews? There are 3 Breville mixers that seems to perform very well in the market: Breville SHM2 Twin Hand and Stand Mixer, white , Breville Digital Twin Motor and the Breville Pick and Mix , Pistachio.
Top 3 Best Breville Food Mixers 2017
#1: Breville SHM2 : The Best Breville Mixer
The Breville SHM2 has 2 motors, so called “patented twin motor” that makes beaters and a bowl rotate in opposite direction for thoroughly ingredients mixing.
- It has 10 speeds to use depending on the type of food you are mixing; from slow mixing to speedily mixing.
- It is powered by 380watt motor.
- Its bowl is stainless steel with 2 by 1 capacity, 2 litres for liquid and 1 litre for dry food.
- It comes packed with 3 basic attachments: 2 beaters, 2 whisks, 2 dough hooks and a spatula.
- It is also packed with an instructional manual and 2 years guarantee.
- You can use it a hand mixer as the it detaches itself or a stand mixer.
- The Breville SHM2 is white in color
- It weighs 3.9kg
- You can use the 56829 for mixing cake mixture, whipping egg whites, mashing potatoes, icing, making pizza or bread dough, making sauces and so forth.
#2: Breville Digital Twin Motor VFP040 white/gray
- The Breville Digital Twin Motor by Breville is a bit expensive compared to the best selling Breville SHM2.
- You can use it also as a stand and or hand mixer as it is detachable.
- It has 12 speeds compared to 10 speeds of the best selling breville shm2.
- It has ability to sense if the mixture is tough and adds more power to make it mix well.
- It is white in color, weighing about 2.9 kg.
- It is packed with a 3.8 litres stainless steel bowl
- Powered by 600 watts motor.
- You can use the Breville Digital Twin Motor for mixing cake mixtures, mashing potatoes, making sauces, creams, batters etc.
- Its beaters also rotates in opposite direction to the mixing bowl for efficient ingredients mixing.
- The VFP040 is composed of “LCD screen with a timer” for ingredients that needs great time control.
- It is also packed with a 2 beaters, spatula, whisk, and a user guide.
#3: Breville Pick and Mix, Pistachio, VFP061
- The Breville Pick and Mix is much cheaper than the Breville Digital Twin Motor but a bit expensive as compared to the best selling Breville food mixer SHM2 .
- Its beaters also rotate in opposite direction to the mixing bowl “patented twin motor technology” for thoroughly mixing.
- You can use it both as as a stand and hand mixer
- It is powered by 380watt motor .
- It has a 10 speeds like the best selling Breville SHM2 that helps you to control the ingredients mxing speed .
- It is packed with a 2 litre stainless steel bowl.
- Like Breville SHM2 stand mixer, it is also comes with 3 attachments:
- It weighs 3.2 kg.
- You can choose the color of the pastels hence the name “pick and mix”: Do you like strawberry cream stand mixer, vanilla cream or pistachio or a mix.
- You can use it for mixing, mashing, icing, whisking etc.
- It includes 2 beaters, 2 dough hooks, and a user guide.
Which among the 3 Breville food mixers, which would you consider going for?