300 watt Kitchenaid Mixer Reviews
The 300 watt Kitchenaid mixer also referred to as the Kitchenaid k45ss classic stand mixer white is build is very strong, being made of metal; it is heavy and sturdy . Brilliant piece of kit. It has lower power, 300watt compared to KitchenAid Artisan Mixer but still yet worth it.
But is this Kitchenaid stand mixer really worth it? Many people say yes; and here is the deal.
- The 300 watt Kitchenaid mixer comes with a a 4.2 litre size mixing bowl and its pouring shield
- It includes 2 year warranty
- Supplied with 3 standard attachments: a dough hook, a flat beater and a wire whisk
- Powered by 300watt motor and is
- Suitable for medium size family.
Kitchenaid K45SS Classic Stand Mixer Video
Click to read the 300 watt Kitchenaid mixer reviews on Amazon so far.
300 watt Kitchenaid Mixer Reviews
The 300 watt Kitchenaid mixer 4.2 litre bowl mixer is white in color, weighs 11kg and of 35.9 x 22.2 x 35.4 cm size.
- It features direct drive motor with 10 speeds: Stir Speed for start stirring the mixture until combined, Slow Mixing speed for stirring and mashing batters, bananas, potatoes, pancakes etc; Mixing and Beating speed for adding sugar to light mixtures like egg whites, Beating and Creaming speed for thorough mixing of batters, Fast Beating and Whipping speed for whipping creams, egg whites etc and Fast Whipping speed for fast whipping small amounts of food.
- This Kitchenaid stand mixer employs planetary mixing technology just like the Kenwood Chef Mixers, the glass bowl for Kitchenaid Classic mixer moves in a unique planetary action, meaning when in action it moves in an opposite direction to the flat beater (mixing attachment), resulting in comprehensive mixing.
- Tilt Head: The mixer tilt head design allows clear access to the bowl when adding extra ingredients.
- This Kitchenaid food mixer comes with a 4.2 litre size mixing bowl and
- It includes 2 year warranty.
There are 3 accessories that come with the 300 watt Kitchenaid mixer:
- An anti-sticky dough hook, wire whisk, flat beater. The Kitchenaid Classic dough hook and flat beater are dishwasher safe; while the wire whisk is not dishwasher safe. These 3 attachments are all you need to begin baking.
- A flat beater is to be used for all tasks that involves mixing, beating, creaming, mashing heavy mixtures like cakes, potatoes etc. Wire whisk on the other hand is for whipping things like egg whites; you can also use kitchen aid Classic wire whip for mixing mixtures that needs extra air or light icing.
- And the dough hook is for kneading and making dough.
The stand mixer also comes with a splash guard, commonly referred to as a pouring shield for preventing food spillage while mixing.
There are also additional attachments that you can buy like mincer, ice cream maker, sausage stuffer, food processor, food grinder, vegetable strainer etc to enhance the range of jobs.
- This Kitchenaid food mixer a bit heavy, 11kg hence you just need to place it in a permanent place. However, it being heavier makes it stable.
- The Kitchen aid Classic stand mixer bowl does not have handles hence makes it a bit hard to remove it from the mixer. However you can buy the larger glass bowl with a handle in case you need one.
- Its mixing bowl is slightly smaller than that of the Kitchenaid artisan.
- It does not include a cook book
- The 300 watt Kitchenaid mixer is easy to use, change attachments and clean.
- It is cheaper than the Kitchenaid k45ssob.
- The kitchen aid mixer classic looks beautiful with neutral color that can go with most kitchen decors.
- It is sturdy and stylish.
- It works really well.
- It is much quieter and efficient even with small quantities and per customers reviews
- This Kitchenaid stand mixer white is worth every penny.